Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sujana9 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

No no no.. Nw end this topic i'll not b able to explain n u'll not b able to understand!!🀣

chal i can nderstand lolz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u r afraid to say me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujana9

nahi arsha ka ranks tho already was last week on amar at 13 nd shakti at 18 but shan was at 31 dnt know wats wid his rank πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Hmmm sumthin must b der.. I shud do a li'l detectivegiri n find out.. How did everyone do it???πŸ˜†
sujana9 thumbnail

Yeah that telegu film is soon gonna cum on filmy also.. i mean obvio it will b dubbed..πŸ˜†

Yup shakti was lukin so cute..😍 N her dance was like perfect evn the others also was... Loved the choreography😳

hahah yes yes dubbed lolzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yes shakti was mashallah 😳😳😳😳 yes dance was bang on nd others too ...
choreography was fab πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ nd i loved shakti veersion of moon walk in d song
did u like d lyrics of d song
Ayesha066 thumbnail

chal i can nderstand lolz πŸ˜† u r afraid to say me πŸ˜†

No no i'm not Its juz dat i'll not b a ble to explain to u wich pic i'm talking about!!!
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello guyzz...wassup :D
ok as u ol noe (i guess u no :P) dat aarti di ka bday aa rha he...so i made an arsha edit out of some old pics of arsha for her as a gift :D
d edit has different versions in terms of coloring...so pls help me select wich 1 shud i gift her :D
here are d pics :)

sujana9 thumbnail

Hmmm sumthin must b der.. I shud do a li'l detectivegiri n find out.. How did everyone do it???πŸ˜†

lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sujana9 - 11 years ago
sujana9 thumbnail

No no i'm not Its juz dat i'll not b a ble to explain to u wich pic i'm talking about!!!

give it a try naa i will get u in an instant πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ayesha066 thumbnail

hahah yes yes dubbed lolzπŸ˜†
yes shakti was mashallah 😳 yes dance was bang on nd others too ...
choreography was fab πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ nd i loved shakti veersion of moon walk in d song
did u like d lyrics of d song

Yup shakti was Juz fab...πŸ˜†

Choreography had to b fab afterall Prabhudeva n Saroj khan wer choreographing the song..

yup i so liked the moon walk😍 only thing it was a li'l slow so it didn't actually look lik moonwalking!!!
sujana9 thumbnail
ash  we know abut it :P :P
ash 🀣🀣🀣🀣
all edits r fab diffcult to select one :P
sujana9 thumbnail

Yup shakti was Juz fab...πŸ˜†

Choreography had to b fab afterall Prabhudeva n Saroj khan wer choreographing the song..

yup i so liked the moon walk😍 only thing it was a li'l slow so it didn't actually look lik moonwalking!!!

yes obv na prabhu nd saroj r like king nd queen of dance so it shuld trun out dis awesum πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
yes u r rite its was kind of slow not too fast naa too slow average ka hai re we cant say its moon walk πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†