KR_anki_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lovely7010

Awesome update anki
kya timing hai rey ki waah
update the next part soon

thank you twinkle...
rey apni heroin ko bachane to time se pahuchega hi...

Originally posted by: yogini64

Arre waah . . . . Ab to dono 1 hi clg me . . . . 😃 
babu-kagu confused her . . . . 😆 
kriya too have a 'couple' as her frnds . . . . 😆 . . . . Although they are'nt named like babu-kagu . . . 🤣 
rey ki heroic entry . . . . Kya baat hai . . . . 🥳 
kriyaansh's dance cuming . . . 😍 

thank you so much for your comment yogini...
i always love your comment...😃

Originally posted by: abhiyakreya

Awsm update!

Thanx for pm

thank you K...

Originally posted by: sweety-reylover

loved it...Neha to Vicky- lagta hai ye dono bhi deewani and deewana like us'for swaron... gr8 

thank you shivi...

KR_anki_ArSha thumbnail

Originally posted by: rhu90

nice update...waiting 4 kriyansh dance...

thank you...

Originally posted by: The007Shivani

wow amaazing update thanks for the pm such a amazing story anki u ought to be a writer

thank you shivani...😃
KR_anki_ArSha thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogini64

Hey . . . Update 😊

Originally posted by: Shweta-kriyansh

update soon please...its been long...

so sorry for the delay...i'll update tonight...😳
KR_anki_ArSha thumbnail

Originally posted by: aromakriyaansh

ok m so late sorry for this kaan pakar k sorry naxt time late nahi augi 

but update was to gud keep it up ...

its ok aroma...
i am so happy you are back...🤗
thanx for the comment...
KR_anki_ArSha thumbnail

Originally posted by: enrique

O dear first meet mai he help so sweet loved it pm me the update I will buddy u ?

thanx for the comment...

Originally posted by: PD_puja

Just read both d parts n loved dem...
Plz pm me next tym u update...
Would love 2 read it...:)

thank you dear...
will pm you for sure...
KR_anki_ArSha thumbnail

Hello again guys' i am so so sorry for the late update...kaan pakad ke maafi manging...jute chappal sab allowed hai...😉'but pakka next update me late nahi hoga'iske bad bus ek part aur hai'So here is the 3rd part...

CHAPTER-3

story continues...

10 months have passed friendship between all 6 of them grew stronger and stronger. During that time they enjoyed a lot. Exams were also finished now their result time arrived...

Kriya got 1st rank, Rey 2nd, swayam 3rd, Sharon 4th, neha 5th, and Vicky passed by grace marks...😆

All were so happy'all congratulate Kriya' but Kriya was bit sad and this was not unnoticed by Rey'

All were busy in their talk while Kriya went somewhere' Rey become worried and started searching for Kriya in the entire college' then he thought she must be in terrace because it's her fav place' and he also went to terrace he found her sitting in the floor, she was looking sad' he goes near her'

Rey-why are you so sad Kriya' tum class me 1st ai ho' tumhe scholarship bhi mil rahi hai'

Kriya-I know Rey I am happy about that but ab college finish ho gae hai'hum sab aba lag ho jaenge'hum sab ab apni apni life me busy ho jaenge'mai ap sabko bahut miss karungi'mai APKO bahut miss karungi'crying'

Rey(hugging her)- hum alag nahi honge Kriya'mai tumhe mujhse alag nahi hone dunga'mai tumse alag nahi rah sakta'mai tum tumse

Kriya-ap mujhse kya Rey'!!!

Rey-mai tumse pyar karta hun Kriya'mujhe to tumse love at first sight ho gaya tha'mai tumse kab se ye bat kahna chahta tha but kabhi bol hi nahi paya'but aj aisa klaga jaise aj nahi bola to kabhi nahi bol paunga'I love you Kriya'I love you so much'

Kriya started crying'tears rolled down her cheeks'

Rey-I am so sorry kriya maine tumhe hurt kia'agar tum mujhse pyar nahi karti to koi bat nahi'mai is bat ko phir kabhi nahi bolunga'mai tum

Kriya interrupt him

Kriya-I am crying because I love you to Rey'mai bhi apse bahut time se pyar karti hun'mujhe humesha se intezaar tha ki ap ye bat mujhse kahenge'

They both hugged each other tightly and cried in happiness'

Kriya forwads her hand towards him

Kriya-can I have this dance Rey'.?

Rey held her hand and they dance together

Song-can I have this dance from the movie high school musical'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1h82bqloNE

(sorry iam not describing the dance I am not good at it'please see that video'it's a beautiful romantic dance song'imagine kriyansh were dancing in that song but of course with more passion,energy and romance')

In the middle of the song they feel some water drops on their face'they look up in the sky it started raining heavily (hehe filmy style)

Imagine kriyansh dance in rain'

Rey held her face by both of his hand and came closer'their lips were mm apart'kriya closed her eyes rey came more close and kissed her lips'it was a romantic kiss'then they hug each other'

(kiss wala part sirf readers ke lie tha'ab propose hua,raining hui,dance hua to kiss to banta hai na'but koi apne grandson ko apni lovestory ke bich ye sab mat batana'😆)

In the evening...

Kriya goes home happily...she was very excited to tell her mom about getting 1st rank and about rey..when she returns home she found some people were sitting in her house with her mom..

Kriya*surprised*-Arjun tum yahan...!!!

They hug each other...they were childhood friends..but they didn't meet since 5 year...

Kriya-its a surprise arjun...yahan achanak kaise...?kaise ho tum...?itne time bad mumbai...?aur life kaisi chal rahi hai...?etc etc

Arjun-ok ok ok kriya itne sare question ek sath puchogi to answer kab dunga..lol...

Kriyaa-oh i am so sorry...to arjun kaise ho...?

Arjun-mai mast hun humesha ki tarah...tum apni batao..

Kriya-mai bahut khush hu and tum bahut achche time pe ae arjun maine college me top kia hai...

Arjun-mujhe pata tha meri best friend h college top karegi...hi5

etc etc usual chat jo friends me hoti hai...

KM(kriya's mom)-congrats beta and kaisa laga mera surprise...arjun and iske mom dad kal hi mumbai ae hai...maine inhe aj khane par bula lia aur socha kuch imp baten bhi kar le...

Kriya-kaisi imp bat..*confused*

KM-tumhare final year khatm ho gae hai...and arjun ke mom dad uske lie ladki dundh rahe hai to humne socha kyu na tum dono ki shadi ki bat chalae...

Kriya*shocked*-WHAT SHADI...

Ok so aj ke lie bas itna hi...itna paise me itna h milenga...😆...i know meri har update thodi filmy hoti hai..but kya karun i love films...

Precap-kya karoge jan ke..1-2 din me last part post karungi tab pad lena...lol...

Hint-filmy update hoga...🤣

guys i'll definitely try to update the last part asap...but please achche lambe comments dena...tabhi update milega...😉

Edited by dildostidance19 - 11 years ago
puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res..

*unres*

lovely update...
kriyaansh confessed...amazing...!!!👏
kria ki mom ne uska rishta pakka kar dia...nahhhiii(filmy style mai 😆)
hope rey kria ko bhaga kar le jae...😉
waiting for next part...😊
update soon...😊
thnx for d pm...!!!😛

p.s. mai first one 2 comment...yippeee...my lucky day i guess...😆
Edited by puja_arsha - 11 years ago
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what the helll... Kria ki mom ne usse Arjun k saath link kar diya... but end mein toh KriYaansh ko hi milna hai... toh no more worries... only enjoying the story till then...
and this was really good anki...

thanks for the pm
Jahnavi_KRAS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow!!! awesomeee

but yeh kya...kria-arjun ki shaadi
nahiii...!!!😲😆

par kriyaansh toh already together h...😉

waiting for the nxt one

jaldi updt karna ankii
kritzzz_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dildostidance19

Hello again guys' i am so so sorry for the late update...kaan pakad ke maafi manging...jute chappal sab allowed hai...😉'but pakka next update me late nahi hoga'iske bad bus ek part aur hai'So here is the 3rd part...

CHAPTER-3

story continues...

10 months have passed friendship between all 6 of them grew stronger and stronger. During that time they enjoyed a lot. Exams were also finished now their result time arrived...

Kriya got 1st rank, Rey 2nd, swayam 3rd, Sharon 4th, neha 5th, and Vicky passed by grace marks...😆

All were so happy'all congratulate Kriya' but Kriya was bit sad and this was not unnoticed by Rey'

All were busy in their talk while Kriya went somewhere' Rey become worried and started searching for Kriya in the entire college' then he thought she must be in terrace because it's her fav place' and he also went to terrace he found her sitting in the floor, she was looking sad' he goes near her'

Rey-why are you so sad Kriya' tum class me 1st ai ho' tumhe scholarship bhi mil rahi hai'

Kriya-I know Rey I am happy about that but ab college finish ho gae hai'hum sab aba lag ho jaenge'hum sab ab apni apni life me busy ho jaenge'mai ap sabko bahut miss karungi'mai APKO bahut miss karungi'crying'

Rey(hugging her)- hum alag nahi honge Kriya'mai tumhe mujhse alag nahi hone dunga'mai tumse alag nahi rah sakta'mai tum tumse

Kriya-ap mujhse kya Rey'!!!

Rey-mai tumse pyar karta hun Kriya'mujhe to tumse love at first sight ho gaya tha'mai tumse kab se ye bat kahna chahta tha but kabhi bol hi nahi paya'but aj aisa klaga jaise aj nahi bola to kabhi nahi bol paunga'I love you Kriya'I love you so much'

Kriya started crying'tears rolled down her cheeks'

Rey-I am so sorry kriya maine tumhe hurt kia'agar tum mujhse pyar nahi karti to koi bat nahi'mai is bat ko phir kabhi nahi bolunga'mai tum

Kriya interrupt him

Kriya-I am crying because I love you to Rey'mai bhi apse bahut time se pyar karti hun'mujhe humesha se intezaar tha ki ap ye bat mujhse kahenge'

They both hugged each other tightly and cried in happiness'

Kriya forwads her hand towards him

Kriya-can I have this dance Rey'.?

Rey held her hand and they dance together

Song-can I have this dance from the movie high school musical'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1h82bqloNE

(sorry iam not describing the dance I am not good at it'please see that video'it's a beautiful romantic dance song'imagine kriyansh were dancing in that song but of course with more passion,energy and romance')

In the middle of the song they feel some water drops on their face'they look up in the sky it started raining heavily (hehe filmy style)

Imagine kriyansh dance in rain'

Rey held her face by both of his hand and came closer'their lips were mm apart'kriya closed her eyes rey came more close and kissed her lips'it was a romantic kiss'then they hug each other'

(kiss wala part sirf readers ke lie tha'ab propose hua,raining hui,dance hua to kiss to banta hai na'but koi apne grandson ko apni lovestory ke bich ye sab mat batana'😆)

In the evening...

Kriya goes home happily...she was very excited to tell her mom about getting 1st rank and about rey..when she returns home she found some people were sitting in her house with her mom..

Kriya*surprised*-Arjun tum yahan...!!!

They hug each other...they were childhood friends..but they didn't meet since 5 year...

Kriya-its a surprise arjun...yahan achanak kaise...?kaise ho tum...?itne time bad mumbai...?aur life kaisi chal rahi hai...?etc etc

Arjun-ok ok ok kriya itne sare question ek sath puchogi to answer kab dunga..lol...

Kriyaa-oh i am so sorry...to arjun kaise ho...?

Arjun-mai mast hun humesha ki tarah...tum apni batao..

Kriya-mai bahut khush hu and tum bahut achche time pe ae arjun maine college me top kia hai...

Arjun-mujhe pata tha meri best friend h college top karegi...hi5

etc etc usual chat jo friends me hoti hai...

KM(kriya's mom)-congrats beta and kaisa laga mera surprise...arjun and iske mom dad kal hi mumbai ae hai...maine inhe aj khane par bula lia aur socha kuch imp baten bhi kar le...

Kriya-kaisi imp bat..*confused*

KM-tumhare final year khatm ho gae hai...and arjun ke mom dad uske lie ladki dundh rahe hai to humne socha kyu na tum dono ki shadi ki bat chalae...

Kriya*shocked*-WHAT SHADI...

Ok so aj ke lie bas itna hi...itna paise me itna h milenga...😆...i know meri har update thodi filmy hoti hai..but kya karun i love films...

Precap-kya karoge jan ke..1-2 din me last part post karungi tab pad lena...lol...

Hint-filmy update hoga...🤣

guys i'll definitely try to update the last part asap...but please achche lambe comments dena...tabhi update milega...😉

Awesome update !!!
Update soon