Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
the security guard seemed a little scaredy-cat to me...and sort of careless.

does anyone keep keys hanging like that on a hook where anyone can remove them? should they not be locked in the drawer.

and then he saw everything and pretended to be asleep when shambhu put the keys back on the hook.
 πŸ˜•

dont they have guns to shoot shambhu in the leg or something while he is breaking in?
One carefully placed shot would have rendered him incapicitated in the collector's office itself and then questions would have come as to what shambhu was doing there in the first place.

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol@tinoo... It think they wanted to show how intelligent Shiv is lol and probably not use any sort of violence to catch him... 

I thought camera would be a perfect choice but fingerprint is wayy too techy soo that shows he is very capable 
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

lol@tinoo... It think they wanted to show how intelligent Shiv is lol and probably not use any sort of violence to catch him... 

I thought camera would be a perfect choice but fingerprint is wayy too techy soo that shows he is very capable 

Yes, that fingerprint machine was too much!!  Match found 🀣🀣🀣 ... and then all four fingerprints merged into one!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!...

i was thinking it will be dragged...but no in one episode only CVs has shown everything!! πŸ‘...thought it was too filmy...but i loved Shiv today πŸ˜...he along with bheem sing should join CID!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...the pre cap was gr8t for me, as i know what shiv is gonna do tomorrow 😳...can't wait for tomorrow's episode!
telebee thumbnail
thank you guys...these updates really help us..i was so frustated whn bv was jst abt to start n alas...d power went offf...no wonder i calmed myself relying on you guys..till i get to see the repeat telecast..😊
Shanuipj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks😊...well done shivπŸ‘
andv thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

u didnt see that sequence yet😲..ale meri geliπŸ˜†
go to AnSh AT..page 66πŸ˜†
then tell me...
yup shiv is proved..IAS r not that foolπŸ˜†

Arre yaar how did I miss this? πŸ˜•Kya baat hein A's sixth sense back in action πŸ˜†... But I don't think or rather can't believe that they will fall in love so soon and so easily... What do u think Khusi?
Lahana198 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank-you for the update😊
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: andv

Arre yaar how did I miss this? πŸ˜•Kya baat hein A's sixth sense back in action πŸ˜†... But I don't think or rather can't believe that they will fall in love so soon and so easily... What do u think Khusi?

thnx for the update sweettt πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

well they have to show it soon...if not tht soon,around end of this month pyyar kee gudgudee tou jarur start hone padregee...coz another track of gaga couple lolzzz they have to make them meet soon...and if they still go in the tortoise sppedy tracks then serial will suufer great loss and their hard work and all will be in drain...they have to introduce shiv bakground and his family and then gaga couple and then already singh family...lolzz..they cant hold so many character for tht long..production house wil loose their marbels πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
i think by the coming month love will bloom
and this new girl\lady whoever will play major role in bringin anandi into shiv's arm...❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the awesome update...i am trying to reach my room early so that i can catch the repeat telecast...