snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode starts with Raghav and Sia taking on the topic past. Raghav says past is a part of life which never stops following wherever you go. He says he would be glad if he could help her forgetting her past. He then leave the outhouse saying his mumma may get angry seeing him there.

Sia wonders about the upcoming storm in her life. Raghav's sister comes and informs that Sundar has found Viraj's wallet. Sia gets scared.

Raghav tries to make Krish speak again but he fails. Krish assures that he'll speak someday *actions* and wipes Raghav's tears *head bump* 

Sundar hands him the wallet, Sia shrieks and thinks what would she do if Raghav finds her picture inside the wallet. The wallet was empty. Only a small piece of paper was found with Jahnvi written on it. Raghav and Sundar are disappointed.

Krish goes missing, The maid tells Sia that she saw Krish near the guest room. Sia rush to the guest room but it was empty. She is worried for Krish and then she finds him standing near Viraj in the other room. 

Viraj asks whether she knows anything about him, Sia pretends to be a stranger to him. She runs away giving an excuse but he follows her to her room. He forces her to say something about himself. Raghav passes by and gets annoyed to see this scenario. He enters in and asks him to stay off.

Sia defends him saying he was just trying to know about himself. Raghav says this guy was unbearable when he was normal but he is even worse now.

Raghav's bhabhi takes him to the guest room and assures that he'll remember everything soon.

Please ignore the mistakes :)

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Aanchal for the update. Looks like we have a Viraj-Jhanvi/Sia-Raghav interaction today. I can't wait to watch it. 
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Raghav is so protective of Sia already!👍🏼
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I missed one thing - why is Viraj being put up in this house?  Shouldn't he have been in a hospital somewhere?  I didn't like the way Komal expected Sia to look after Viraj when he was discharged.  Sia, please at least tell them his name & address, so that he can be returned to Unniyal.

Also, how did everything disappear from Viraj's wallet except for a paper w/ Jhanvi's name on it?  I can imagine money being stolen, I can imagine credit cards being stolen, but Jhanvi's photo?  Why would anyone do that?  Or is it that Sundar, on seeing Sia's photo, guessed that she's the one Viraj is after, and dangerously close, and so decided to make them disappear in order to do her a favor?

I do hope that Sia reveals all about herself & Viraj to Raghav sooner rather than later, so that he's in a better position to protect her.
athenasarwale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😊
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I missed one thing - why is Viraj being put up in this house?  Cuz Raghav's family  is not in the favor of the accident truth to come out in public 🤔Shouldn't he have been in a hospital somewhere? I didn't like the way Komal expected Sia to look after Viraj when he was discharged.  Sia, please at least tell them his name & address, so that he can be returned to Unniyal. I wonder where he disappeared to?? Ram ka hanuman🤣

Also, how did everything disappear from Viraj's wallet except for a paper w/ Jhanvi's name on it? Yeah! same concern 😡 I can imagine money being stolen, I can imagine credit cards being stolen, but Jhanvi's photo? Why would anyone do that? Matrimony ads 😆 Or is it that Sundar, on seeing Sia's photo, guessed that she's the one Viraj is after, and dangerously close, and so decided to make them disappear in order to do her a favor? Umm.. Is he that smart? 😳

I do hope that Sia reveals all about herself & Viraj to Raghav sooner rather than later, so that he's in a better position to protect her. Both need to sit somewhere and share their problems with each other 😳

No 😛
Edited by _Aanchal_ - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Someone needs to clean up the front page - why is 30th May update and SBS updates still glued?