ll ArSh OS - Reckless Lover ll ~HBD Rida~

-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

ll ArSh OS - Reckless Lover ll

Hey everyone !! Am back with a new OS. And this OS is specially dedicated for the Soon to be birthday gril RIDA ( Heart_hacker ). Happy Birthday Ridu Darling. Wish you a very happy birthday and may god bless you with peace and Happiness. This OS is specially on your request and Believe me i was glad to write this for you. I have tried my best to keep it passionate as your request lol. Hope you love it <3

" WHAT !!! How could you do that to me ??? " Shilpa gaped at her boss who shook his head helplessly.
"Try to Understand Shilpa. I actually cant assign you into this task alone. You will need someone's help."
"Ya right help. Dont you even remember how many risky cases i have handled all myself. Am known to be one of the best Undercover Agent.If you are worried about me getting hurt.. " A teasing smile formed on her lips.. " Then i can surely take care of myself boss "
Vikram sighed and shook his head. "Thats not my worry Shilpa. I very well know about your experience and knowledge in this field. Definitely you are one of the most dedicated officer here. But you need to calm down and listen to my Plan "
"Fine shoot " Shilpa took a seat infront of him calming down all her anger and irritation.
" So here is the deal. Our target , Mr.Oberoi one of the biggest drug dealer is heading to Goa with his wife.Although he is trying to show he is on vacation, our sources have found out that a big deal is going to be done between two parties. They will be staying in Xenover Hotel so u and ur partner will get a room , and then work on ur mission "
Listening intently to the instructions, Shilpa frowned as a doubt formed in her mind. "I still dont understand boss. Why do i need a partner in this task. The Case looks like i can handle it myself pretty well. "
Vikram shook his head as he spoke.. " You definitely need a Partner. Because Xenover Hotel is inviting couples to stay in their hotel this week. It is only for married couples and their... " His voice trailed off as some color formed on his face.. Shilpa frowned and leaned forward questioningly..
" Their what ??? "
"Couple's Honeymoon "
Her eyes widened.. " Are you kidding Me.. No way i am going to any case along with a guy. Are you telling me we have to act as wife and husband ?? "
The uneasiness grew within her as he gave a nod. Its been two years since she had been close to any guy. Two years before she was ready to get married to her fiance' but he had dumped her on their very first anniversary. Since then committing herself to relationships had been impossible task for her..
Vikram shook his head and smiled.. " Shilpa you are a professional Undercover agent arent you ?? I very well know you can handle this case at its best. "
She gave a nod knowing he had pressed the correct buttons. The reminder of her being professional at once convinced her to carry on her duty.. " When do i get to meet my partner. And may i know who he is "
A mysterious grin formed on his lips as he answered.. " Believe me Shilpa. He is not even close to what you are thinking.."

Ohhh My.. Her breath caught as she noticed the man who came towards them in a slow pace. He was striking, muscular and for the very first time she had seen a man for whom handsome wasnt enough to justify his features. Her scrutinizing gaze ran from his toe upto his head , trying to memorize everything about him. The Armani suit he wore clung to his muscular body drawing him to the next perfect thing she had ever seen in her life. Shilpa cleared her throat and mentally scold herself for shamelessly devouring the sight of a stranger. When had she ever felt like this before in her life. Maybe never. Not even such first time attraction came towards her ex-fiance.
Her thoughts were interrupted with the excited voice of Vikram " Here you are Armaan. "
Her heartbeat rose as he came and stood infront of them with a soft smile. For sometime she couldnt help but just stare at him as he angled his face towards her. Why did she feel as if he was devouring her sight behind those shades. And in that very moment he took of his sunglasses and...
" He is Blind !!! " Shilpa blurted out without thinking as she noticed the way he stared past them. Vikram gave a nudge to her with a warning look while the guy Armaan smiled.. " As a matter of fact I am Miss... "
" Shilpa.. Shilpa Malhotra. I am sorry. I didint mean to sound rude.. " She bit her lip as she felt a dissapointment wash through her with the truth. Such a perfect man had no sight. But the the new doubt rose in her mind as she wondered how she was supposed to work with such a men.
Vikram broke the silence as they headed to the terminal area.. "Shilpa i will recommend you to have a talk with Armaan when you reach your destination. Your flight is in an hour. Good luck to both of you."
Questions kept floating on her mind as she stole glances at Armaan who followed them in a slow pace. She couldnt believe he behaved so cool , she bet no one could guess at once this guy had no sight.That was the moment when she noticed the cane he was holding in his right hand. This guy surely have good taste.. She wondered and unknowingly brushed her hand on top of it only to realize she did a mistake. Armaan stopped and turned towards her , once again she felt as if he was staring right through her which made her shiver in nervousness. And then he smiled and glanced down. " It helps me good. Just to make people realize i am not handicap person.. "
She stared at him dumbly as he shrugged his shoulders and walked forward.. " Shall we go. We are missing our flight. Miss Shilpa.. "

She passed ten minutes mentally advising herself that everything was going to be fine. And the very next minute her prayers were interrupted by him.. " Darling.. If we are supposed to act as wife and husband , i guess we better start talking.."

" I am a good agent. So i guess you should be worrying about your acting ability.. " She hadnt meant to sound arrogant, but just the fact that she was sitting so close to this guy was enough to make her body alert.
"As a matter of fact darling , there are some acting which needs to come naturally. Shall i remind you that we are going to have to act like wife and husband. That also a wife and husband who is heading for their...Honeymoon.. "
They way that he spoke the words with huskiness made her shiver at once..Get a grip on yourself..
"Dont mind Mr.Armaan Mallik but i am seriously wondering why i am assigned with a guy who.. " Her voice trailed off as she realized once again she was about to insult him..
" Is blind " He finished the sentence with a crooked grin.. " I dont mind being called Blind. But let me tell you Darling. I may be blind but my other senses are very alert.. "
The last words which he spoke felt like silk as he leaned towards her removing his shade. How could anyone even give a guess this guy lacked the sight. The way he stared anyone could have been fooled. And right now at the moment she felt herself drowning in his deep blue eyes as goosebumps rose in her arm. She was too lost in trance to realize that he had shifted closer and now held her face in his hands.. " Shall i demonstrate to you how alert i am.. ? "
" Nooo... " Before she could protest his lips locked on hers and he started to kiss her fading away every sense which was left in her body. His one hand caressed the small back of hers and the other hand snaked on the back of her neck pulling her close. She gasped and put her hand on his shoulders pulling him close. His kiss was intoxicating , she smelled the musky cologne of him which made her dizzy. A soft moan escape from her mouth as he started to devour her lips.. The kiss which started soft and smooth was growing all wild and passionate. Slowly she came back to her senses as she realized the way his hands were under her blouse caressing her soft skin. She gasped loudly and pulled away from him breathing hard as he grinned at her devilishly.. " Looks like we will have a hell of honeymoon "

"So how did you become a agent " Shilpa set infront of him as they had settled in one of the honeymoon suits in that night. The place was indeed beautiful and perfect. But it still reminded her of the kiss which they had shared back in the plane , and it made her wonder if things could heat up more between them.
No no no , I am on a mission. He is just a partner.
Armaan lazed on his chair infront of her tapping his food. " I guess your actual question is how i became blind. It was a unfortunate accident in which i lost my sight. End of story.. "
" With that.. " He continued.. " I am a retired agent. But vikram needed my help in this case so i couldnt say no. Do you know that Oberoi is one of the biggest dealer to be caught.. "
" I have been told that " She nodded " We have to start soon with our mission and get a hold on this guy. And i need to finish soon and get away from this guy..
A devilish grin formed on his lips as he glanced towards her.. " I guess its a good idea. When we are done we can actually enjoy our remaining honeymoon.. "
Shilpa cleared her throat and stood awkwardly.. " I will retire to bed now. We have lots of work to be done in morning.. "
Shilpa hurried inside the room with a thudding heart only to hear his amused voice.. " Darling are you leaving your husband on Sofa. That sounds so cruel. Shall i join you.. "
" NO THANXS !! " He grinned as he heard her instant nervous reply

2 Days Later :

" I cant believe this two days had passed and Oberoi is showing up only Now.. " Shilpa spoke under her breath as she noticed Oberoi and his wife who walked inside the restaurant.

Armaan straightened up.. " Is he here.. ?? "
She glanced at him nodding.. " He just arrived i guess. " It surprised her how suddenly she had grown comfortable with him. He had actually been gentle and calm in the past two days and she had successfully got to talk him without any embarrassment. But still it didint lessen the attraction which she felt towards him which annoyed her to the core..
A teasing smile formed on his lips as he took her hand and kissed it.. " Then its time for us to start our game.. "
" They are sitting infront of us.. " She gasped and turned towards Armaan who gave a silent nod. She kept stealing glances at Oberoi when Suddenly..
" What the hell Armaan " She pulled back surprised as she realized he had kissed her neck lightly.. Armaan stared at her with a innocent look and a not so innocent smile.. "Come on darling. No need to be shy. We are on honeymoon after all " He spoke loudly and leaned towards her kissing her neck.. Shilpa let out a nervous laugh and glanced towards Oberoi who narrowed his eyes at them while his wife grinned.. " Oh Honey see. They are soo much in Love.. "
Oberoi gave a nod taking a sip of wine.. " I can see that.. "
Shilpa gasped again as he started to get more passionate with her. Knowing Oberoi's eyes were on them it made her more nervous and uncomfortable. Forcing a smile on her lips she gave a tap on his arm.. " Darling dont you think we should continue back in the room.. "
He grinned at her widely and got up from his seat. Shilpa took his arm and passed a smile at Oberoi's wife as they walked pass them. But Armaan had some other plans. He knocked out the glass of water intentionally and stepped back acting.. " Oh god. I am so sorry.. "
Shilpa stepped in quickly with a apologizing smile. " We are so sorry. Actually my husband have lost his sight so.. "
Oberoi stared at them surprised. " But he doesnt look blind from any angle.. "
His wife interrupted the talk smiling. " Oh honey forget it. Just see how much in love they are. Nice to meet you. We are Mr & Mrs Oberoi "
Shilpa plastered a big smile on her face.. " Nice to meet you too. We are Mr & Mrs Mallik. Hope we meet around soon "

"You are much smarter than i thought Armaan Mallik.. " Shilpa spoke smiling as she followed him inside as he put a towel in his waist heading to the bathroom. He stepped inside and glanced back at her way.. " Arent you joining me.. "

" What " She blurted out surprised as she wondered how easily he would get her off guard.Shaking her head she stepped back sitting on the bed. " I guess not.. '
He grinned teasingly holding the door knob. " Well back there you said we shall continue in the room so i thought... " His voice trailed off as he closed the door leaving back Shilpa in trance..
Shilpa mentally scolded herself for loosing control on her senses. She couldnt believe she was just about to say yes to him. Was she really out of her mind. Was she loosing her concentration over her professional side. she spent few minutes reminding herself to give importance to her work.
Just then Armaan walked out of bathroom drying his hair. Silently she stared his broad back and at the water droplets which kept trailing down his body.. A guilty pleasure rose in her as she realized how much she wanted to run her hands on his back and..
Shilpa shook her head trying to clear out the devil thoughts from her mind. Armaan put aside the towel and titled his head towards her.. " Why do i feel that you are staring at me.. "
She bit her lip trying to make any excuse. But then pride took over her as she replied arrogantly.. "Fine  i was straining.. So what "
He grinned devilishly at her.. " Then i will suggest you to enjoy what you are seeing.. "

The next night :

" What on the earth do you think you are wearing " He demanded as they walked inside the party together.

"Its a cocktail dress" She spoke gritting her teeth.. " Dont you think you are taking the husband thing too serious. "
Ignoring her comment he spoke.. " This is unfair. You are wearing such teasing clothes to impress whom. Your fake husband cant even see and enjoy.. But then.. " He teased her.. " I can actually feel.."
Goosebumps rose in her hand as he started to caress her hip sensuously.. Clearing her throat she pulled away his hand as Oberoi and his wife came towards them.. " Ahh here is Mr.and Mrs.Mallik. Nice to see you again.. " His wife welcomed the warmly while Oberoi kept studying them silently..
" Nice to see to two Mrs.Oberoi. I hope you are enjoying the night.. "
This time Oberoi spoke with a big smile. " Ofcourse we will enjoy. After all tomorrow we have big things to be done. Now please excuse us i would like to have a dance with my wife.. "
As they walked away Shilpa turned to Armaan " Did you hear that.. "
He gave a nod staring straight" Looks like tomorrow the deal is going to take place. We have to keep a close eye on him tonight. "
They danced together while Shilpa kept filling Armaan details about Oberoi who kept talking with few strangers. Although she kept a close eye on him her body was alert towards the way Armaan was holding her close.Did he even realize the way he was effecting her..
Shilpa pulled away awkwardly.. " I am thirsty let me get a drink.. "
Giving him a nod she headed towards the bar and ordered for a drink. As she stood in the corner her senses grew alert as she heard Oberoi's voice.. "We will complete our task tomorrow morning 10 pm in Grand castle. Bring him there. "
Shilpa filled up Armaan with the details and both of them headed back to their room making plans for tomorrow. Finishing the discussion she walked inside the closet tiredly. She reached to pull down her zip only when...
" So i guess tonight is going to be our last night together here.. "
Shilpa squealed light and stepped back as she saw Armaan who was leaning to the wall staring at the floor. His crooked grin was enough to make her heartbeat rise wildly.. " What.. What are you talking about.. ?? "
" You exactly know what i am talking about " He grinned as he walked towards her in a slow stride.."Actually its not even my fault. It was you who was wearing that clingy dress. "
" But you cant even see it.. " She protested helplessly as he came and stood infront of her. His musky cologne was driving her crazy by now..
"Ohh i might not see it but i can feel " He replied with a serious look.. " Like this. " He replied softly running his hand on her back.. She stood helpless as he pulled her in his muscular arms.. "Do you even know what i wanna do to you.. "
" What " She whispered as he leaned towards her making her heartbeat wildly..
" I want to kiss you senseless " He replied brushing his lips on hers. And then I want to pull off this teasing dress of yours, take you to the bed and make love to you through out the night until you loose all your senses with me.. "
She gasped loudly as he spoke the words filled with passion and huskiness. His eyes reflecting the desire which he had meant to show her..
She licked her dry lips and took a step back protesting " No .. I... " She tried to get rude at him.. "Actually you are not irresistible as you think "
He grinned widely and chuckled at her words. Taking a step back he walked outside. " Well then prove me that i dont effect you. Come and change your clothes infront of me. "
Her eyes grew wide as her mouth fell open.. "Are you kidding me.. "
" NO i am not " He shook his head as he set on the sofa.. " I am blind.. You remember.. "
Still she hesitated as she clutched her night dress close.. He shook his head and chuckled.. "Let it be.. I already know i am irresistible "
" Fine ! " Gritting her teeth she headed out and pulled the back of her zip letting the dress hit the floor. With a thudding heart she glanced up to see him sitting calm and cool and but his eyes on her.. He cant see me..She reminded herself and pulled on her nightgown .." THERE !! I did it "
He gasped and grinned " Woahhh !! Did you just change clothes infront of me.. "
" As if you would see " She replied sarcastically stepping on the bed..
" What if i can.. " He spoke carefully , for a moment she stared at him with wide eyes while he kept staring at the floor.
She let out a soft moan but regretted at once. Armaan clenched his first and got up from sofa.. "I am coming to the bed in 10 seconds "
And the next minute he was on bed , hovering her and kissing her senseless. She closed her eyes as he pulled off her nightgown caressing her curves with his muscular hands devouring them through out the night .

As the morning rays hit the room Shilpa carefully shifted on the bed and stared down at Armaan who slept beside her peacefully.. She ran her fingers on his arms not being able to believe the fact that they had actually slept together. Last night something weird had happened between them. Their was a unspoken passion which came with the wild attraction. Did he feel the same thing he felt towards him. A halt came to her thinking as he flinched and the next second she was pinned beneath him..

" What " She stared up at him in wonder as he grinned " Remember what i told. I am always very alert.."
She ran her fingertips on his rugged face feeling the stable as he smiled showing his dimples.. " You are beautiful. You know it right.. "
She scowled " But you cant even see me "
" Yes. But i can feel you.. " He replied husky , now his lips hovered on hers and started to kiss her swollen lips senseless making her moan in pleasure.. She knew she could spent every morning in his arms like this. With this perfect man. But before that they had a case to cover.
Case.. Her eyes flew open as she pushed him off.. " Armaan we will get late for our task.. "
" I have to tell you something.. " He spoke quickly getting off the bed. But Shilpa made herself busy.. "Not Now. We will talk when we are done with this mess "

" Other officers have joined us they are covering from the other side.. " Shilpa whispered as both of them stood in the corner of grand castle holding their guns.. Armaan gave a silent nod .. " Lets head inside.. Its been an hour since they went inside.. I guess this is the perfect time to catch them read handed.. "

Agreeing with him she walked inside slowly.. Armaan headed to the other side while she headed to the door. She smiled as she almost walked inside without any threat but then..
" Welcome to the trap.. " Oberoi spoke as he came and stood infront of them with a crooked grin..

" We were fooled.. " Shilpa spoke disgusted with the truth. She wriggled as the goons tied her hand..

"  " I very well knew something was wrong with both of you. Did you really think i wouldnt notice the way you kept staring at me. I didint take me much time to realize its some lame officer after me.. "
" I am not Lame !! " Shilpa shouted " I very well know how to deal with Drug dealers like you.. "
Oberoi stared at her in surprise and broke into laugh.. " Drug dealer ??? Are you serious ? Man she is much dumb than i thought. Darling am much higher than you are think. Not any so called drug dealer. Am a known Murderer for your kind information.. "
Shilpa stared at him stunned as he came towards her smiling.. " What a pity you didint even have any idea about my profession. Anyways i cant risk keeping you alive. "
He aimed the gun and her. She closed her eyes still not being able to digest the truth. Why was she deceived about his real identity. She closed her eyes tightly but then a voice startled her..
" Not so fast Oberoi " Again she stared stunned at Armaan who stood behind Oberoi holding the gun to his head. But it wasnt the thing which surprised her. Armaan Mallik was staring right into his eyes smiling..
Oberoi sucked in a breath " You are not blind.. "
" Oh am sorry i am not.. But in order to catch you i had to act blind. Looks like my plan went off pretty well "
And then he fired killing him right on the spot. Shilpa set unaffected trying to adjust the truth in her head. He wasnt blind !! He could see all the time he was seeing. She closed her eyes realizing she was deceived back through out the case..
Shilpa opened her eyes seeing the officers taking over the area.. As she stood up she noticed Armaan who kept staring at her concerned.. " Are you fine.. "
She folded her arms and shook her head.. " So everything was a lie.. "
He tried to speak when she interrupted.. " Who are you.. ?? !"
His grimaced and then spoke.. " I am Armaan Mallik. CBI officer. I was assigned for this case a month ago. We had to go with the plan and i needed a patner who least knew about it "
She closed her eyes feeling disgusted.. " So in truth you used me for your work.. "
Guilt filled in his eyes as he shook his head.. " No I.. Let me explain.. "
Hissing in anger she slapped on his cheek and headed out of the place..

1 Month later :

Maybe i could enjoy here.
Shilpa walked inside the pub trying to ease of the tension which she had been feeling since a month. Since the time she had run off from Armaan. She had spent long time cursing him , hating him but still she couldnt help but miss him. His touch awoken the passion which she had been missing from years. Was he really the man for her.. No if he was he wouldnt have hurt me.. But then what if she had given him a chance to explain.
Feeling the distress she took a seat infront of the bar playing with her drink.. "If he has to come he will"
" Thinking of me Darling.. " His voice rang in her ear sending chills down her spine.. She gasped and turned around. Again she felt stunned seeing the handsome man who stood infront of her with his trademark grin. Trying not to show the effect in her eyes she turned around.. " What do you think you are doing here.. "
" Searching for you.. " He shrugged and then smiled.. " Why do i feel you take your agent role too serious. I had spent a hell lot of time searching for you.. "
She couldnt help but smile seeing the frown on his face.. " Well then i guess serves you right for deceiving me "
He sighed and then held her hands.. "I already feel guilty for that. So i am here to correct my mistake. I was thinking if you would be interested in some other case.. "
" A Another case.. ?? " She raised her eyebrow amused as he grinned in returned.. " What counts in this case this time.. "
He faked a serious look rubbing his chin.. " Nothing much difficult. You will just have to become my real wife this time and try to entertain me. What say for a life time.. "
She grinned playing along with the time.. " The case sounds very... Interesting "
" It is " He flashed his smile.. " Just accompany me to the bed every night. This time i will make sure i enjoy every view without faking blind "
Shilpa felt flushed , she started to blush as he moved closer caressing her soft cheeks.. " So what say. Wanna say yes to this Officer.. "
She smiled and locked her arms on his neck.. " You know what Armaan Mallik.. You are such a Reckless "
"Lover .. " He completed her sentence brushing his lips on hers. She closed her eyes thinking he was going to kiss. But then he surprised her by pulling her into his arms and then heading to the dance floor. " Let me now show you what this Reckless Lover is capable of doing with his sight.."

**********************************************************************************

Note : Please do comment and share ur views and do press the LIKE button  <3

Edited by HoXy_KaSh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG THUDS, RESERVED ;O

unreserved:

OMG Im typing the second time :| UGH IF FOR THIS :|

OMGGG ILY SOOO VERY MUCH. YOU WROTE IT, YOU WROTE IT, I CANT BELIEVEEE, WEEE OMG YOU WROTE IT AND POSTED IT. MY BDAY OS WEEE TY TY TY SOOO VERY MUCH ! EHHH, THIS IS MY FIRST AND SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BDAY GIFT <3 i cant thankyou enough for it OMGGG <3
SERIOUSLY ME THE GIRL SITTING OVER HERE HAS GONE MAD AND ELATED AND AM SMILING AND BLUSHING SO FOOLISHLY, AND OMGGG YOU ROCK MISS ASHU, WEEE THIS IS SIMPLY AMAZING. AND THE TITLE Reckless gave me goosebumps.HAYE. ID THEM THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE OS :$

OK I read it like 4 times. PHSSHTT COULDNT HAVE ENOUGH :|YOU GENIUS. I was waiting so badly for the OS and now it was worth the wait. I cant thankyou enough Ashu, youre so sweet, WEEE ILY, PHANKYOUZ <3 OK i dont seem to really calm down, but UGGHHH SOMEONE CALL A DOCTOR, TADARTADA, I NEED A DOCTOR LOL.

OMG the banner is hawt and amazing, wee ILY ASHU&RUGOO <3
OK coming to the os, OMGGG OM PHAAAKING GAAAD HOW DID YOU KNOW I LOVE POILCE AND CBI OFFICERS? INVESTIGATION AND CID DEPATMENTS SO MUCH? OMF FAAAK THEYRE SO GOD DAMN HAWWT, THEYRE LIKE FIER with their hot and sexy attitude, and their killing ARROGANCE, AND OMGGG ARMAAAN WAS A CBI, OMF OMG OMFFF HOW HAWWT CAN HE GET? THIS ARMAAN BELONGS TO ME. WEEE <3 Armaan Hayeee il blush at his name  only <3 THANKYOU WEEE <3 LOL. OMG THE OS IS AMAZING. HOW TALENTED CAN YOU GET? Youve this brilliant quality about you as a writer, that when you write, your stories turn out amazing. And you get better and better each time. OMG WHAT HAPPENED AT THE DANCE FLOOR, I NEED TO KNOWWW, OMG IL DIE IF I DIDNT KNOW. YOU CANT STOP IT THERE, NOOO ;O OMG goosebumps aagaye hain :$ WEEE, OK SO ARMAAN, OMG HE WAS SO GOD DAMN FAAKING SEXY :| :| I DIE I DIE. i know am talking in caps btw, BUT OMGGG IM REALLY SHOUTING THANKYOUSSS AND AM SO HAPPILY EXCITED, AND CANT CALM DOWN LOL.
OMG Armaan was SOOO PERFECT, OMG MY SEXY HERO MAKES MY BLUSH :$ And he was faking blindness, OH LORD I KNEW IT, I KNEW KNEW KNEWWW IT. OMG HE WAS SO CLEVER AND SEXY :$ His aura WAS KILLING. OMG, and when she was assigned the case wid him, OMG HATS OFF TO YOU ASHU, for mixing thrilling and sexy and romantic, genres together and blending them so well. And WEEE OMG KASH SET MY SCREEN ON FIRE, AND SO DID YOUR SEXY WRITING <3 

OMG THE SEXUAL TENSION AND ATTRACTION BTW THEM SET MY SCREEN FLAMING AND MY HEARTBEAT SO ERRATIC, LOL. I mean who wont go MAD ABOUT THIS SEXY CARVED FROM ALABASTER STONE GOD? :$ :$ :$ MANNN WEEE I WANT HI FOR MYSELF NOW. OMG the blindness idea, WAS SIMPLY AMAZING :$ This OS had perfection, sensuality, seduction, OMGGG HAWW KAMEENA, He took faida of his blindness, OMG BUT I WAS BLUSHING HERE, AHHH, YOU ROCK ARMAAN :| LOL. And aww SA couldnt control the attraction she felt towards Armaan, who would? 
AND OMG I DIDNT EVEN EXPECT, BUT HE KISSED HER IN THE PLANE? OMG INFRONT OV EVERYONE? OMGGG HOW GOD DAMN HOT CAN HER GET? I love arrogant and sexy heroes. OMG, HE WAS ATTRACTED AND IN LOVE WITH THIS GIRL, WEEE, OMG That makes me shiver :$ 
THEIR KISS IN THE PLANE WAS SO EJHJKHJK :| YOU PRO :| :$ :$ WEEE GO GO GO ARMAAN <3
OMG Oberoi was some DAMN SMART GUY MAN ;O LOL. The act of husband and wife was so SEXYYY, SASSY SEXY ARMAAN, and melting in him Shilpa. HAYEEE <3 Aww her past amde me sad. ULLU KA PATTHA IDIOT FINACE, GO DIE YOU JERK :| BLEEH, SHE BELONGS TO ARMAAN, HE WILL BREAK YOUR TEETH AND FEED YOU TO MONKEYS MUHAHAHAHA ;))
How he seduced was so :$ :$ WORDS ARE LESS FOR IT :$ And the WAY OMGGG, HE SAID I CAN FEEL YOUR DRESS, And OMG OMG, he was jealous and angry OF HER WEARING THAT DRESS, WEEE OMG I LOVE JEALOUS LOVERS <3 HAYE ARMAAN <3 OMG HIS HANDS OVER HER HIPS, OK I THINK IM DEAD :| How sexy can this get? 

OMG HE TOLD HER TO STRIP INFRONT OF HIM. ARMAAN :O :o :o ;O HAHAHAHA, OMG I LOVE HIM AND SHE DID, AND HIS CONTROL SNAPPED :| OK i love this particular scene the most <3 :$ :$ THIS IS SO SEXY AND Gives this erotic pheeling hain jeeE :$ how he got into her bed and made love to her, WEEE AM BLUSHING, THIS WAS SOOO HAWWWT ASHU :| HAAAWWWTTT :$ and how he pinned her beneath him in the morning was so :$ :$ :$ He couldntve let her away on their last night together <3 :$ :$

OMG OBEROI HAD SET A TRAP ;O AND AHHH ARMAAN, the knight in shining armour. Shilpas im not lame made me crack. AHH I SIMPLY LOVED YOUR CHARACTERISATION. AHHH ARMAANO SAVED THE DAY <3 My Kuperman <3
HAHAHA, the moment Shilpa comes to know he wasnt blind, and how shed changed infront of him, AND AND OMGGG THUDS LOL. OMG THEIR REUNION WAS SO EUJKJHKHY  :| YOU PERFECTIONIST, IT WAS SO GOD DAMN AMAZING :| IT WAS SEXY, SOFT, SENSUAL, AND SOOO BEAUTIFUL. I LOVED EVERY WORD OF IT. OMG HOW HE WAS FINDING HER SO MADLY MADE ME GO AWW, i was like OMGGG ILY, SHES YOURSSS <3 WEEE AND THEN HE TOOK HER TO THE DANCE FLOOR. My SEXY SEXY Armaan :$ OMG WHATTT HIS LAST LINE, NOOO I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DANCE FLOOR. I NEED TO KNOW MY HEART WILL EXPLODE :o

WEEE TY SOOO MUCH ASHU. ILY YOURE THE BEST. THIS WAS SUCH AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY GIFT. THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU. EEHHH I LOVED IT. WEEE MY SEXY ARMAAAN <3 MUAAAH. 
Edited by -Heart-Hacker- - 11 years ago
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii
Awesome os
Loved it
Interesting concept
Different
Loved ArSh
Sweet ending
Thanks 4 da pm
prrk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no words just superb awesome loved it
SacredLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was awesome
nice concept love it
thanks for the pm
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This one is awesome 😃
Superb concept⭐️
Loved it Totallyy😳
Thanks for the PM dearie

Love
Prinzy
😳
aditikashian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy b'day rida...
OS is awesome...
Aaahhh after such a long time a hot and sensational os has came.
It was such a beautiful..
The concept was great.
Thanx for pm
pulu1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How good can u get ?? Loved every bit of it
tulsisoni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice OS .😊
you are a superb writer😉