Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Geetluvmaan
U know what guys? I think Gurti chemistry was so real... Which made everyone means everyone even from the industry...thought that there's sthg between them... The way they used to have eye locks... Every single scenes...a lot of people even knew that gurmeet was married... But there chemistry was magical... Arnav khushi chemistry is nothing in front of our Gurti ... Arnav khushi they r just acting or I can say that overacting.😊 But our Gurti was magical... Even when they performed on awards and events... That's called chemistry... Who cares that they r not working together rite now but everyone loves their chemistry and they know that... I just miss them a lot... I just wish dd and gc should do a show together again in future... Gurti rocks...😊
Originally posted by: fascination
Please don't bring Arnav and Khushi in, this is not fair, both couple are special
If you want to praise GurTi this is not the best way