TOI Article on Asha Negi

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Recently, when actress Asha Negi aka Purvi of "Pavitra Rishta" was in Delhi, she was cribbing to us about not getting chutti to visit her family in Dehradun. "I am missing my friends and family very badly. I just wish to go home right now," said the actress.

But even as she was upset about not being able to go home, she was quite happy to be in Delhi and told us about how she always shops in the street markets here. "I love Delhi, especially shopping in Sarojini Nagar and Lajpat Nagar," she said. So will she shop there this time as well? "This time round, our schedule is such that I won't be able to go shopping. My co-star Ritwik Mahesh Dhanjani is also enjoying this Delhi trip. It's the first time he's come to Delhi," she told us. 

Later, we overheard her planning a night out with Ritwik and actress Prachi Pathak, who was also with them. When we asked her about it, Asha said, "I love dancing and would like to see how Delhi's nightlife is."

Edited by bee5 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Bee, Thanks for sharing. Asha looks beautiful. Asha, please do the shopping so you can wear some new outfit your own in PR.πŸ˜ƒ She also mentioned RD, I think they are really good friends. πŸ˜‰

bee5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darlyne

Hey Bee, Thanks for sharing. Asha looks beautiful. Asha, please do the shopping so you can wear some new outfit your own in PR.πŸ˜ƒ She also mentioned RD, I think they are really good friends. πŸ˜‰

Darlyne, 
  You are welcome! I just jumped when I saw an article on Asha. This is the 1st article on her πŸ˜Š

@bold: LOLπŸ˜† you are right. Hopefully she did shop for Purvi too.
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Bee ..
😊

Wonderful to see Asha's article in The Times of India. I am sooo happy!😊

Delhi nightlife is awesome! I hope Asha has a fun time!
bee5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: purethought

Thanks a lot Bee ..

😊

Wonderful to see Asha's article in The Times of India. I am sooo happy!😊

Delhi nightlife is awesome! I hope Asha has a fun time!

Yeah, Trish! An Artcile on TOI!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ (So what if in the recent times, their reputation is not that great.)
I am sure it might come in the print edition too. πŸ˜ƒ

Aren't you from Delhi? I thought about you when I read the article πŸ˜ƒ
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much bee. Asha looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm always bowled over by her simple and beautiful look. I hope she has fun in Delhi as well. And I also hope she at least buys a couple of nice outfits for Purvi as well. Ankita treated herself to those gorgeous sarees of hers, I hope Asha decides to get some really nice salwar suits to wear as Purvi also. And how come they never let her hair out? She looks so much prettier in kole bhaal. 
purethought thumbnail

Originally posted by: bee5

Yeah, Trish! An Artcile on TOI!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ (So what if in the recent times, their reputation is not that great.)
I am sure it might come in the print edition too. πŸ˜ƒ

Aren't you from Delhi? I thought about you when I read the article πŸ˜ƒ

Bee.. Delhi is a fun place .. Sarojini Nagar shopping can be very good!! 😳

and also .. the dancing like Asha mentions -- please have fun Asha!!
I am too a dance lover!

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: salvatore-nina

Thanks so much bee. Asha looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm always bowled over by her simple and beautiful look. I hope she has fun in Delhi as well. And I also hope she at least buys a couple of nice outfits for Purvi as well. Ankita treated herself to those gorgeous sarees of hers, I hope Asha decides to get some really nice salwar suits to wear as Purvi also. And how come they never let her hair out? She looks so much prettier in kole bhaal. 

to all purvi fan i want to say archana/ankita used to wear only 3 salwar suit before marriage then after marriage only 4saree for 1year then she got 3saree which was so simple like 200rupee price.then occationally she wear only 3saree again and again.but PR was no1show with it.ekta always spent very less money for PR actor's get up.our most popular manav[sushant]wore only 4shirt in his 2years acting.even teju-ovi wearing same dress even they showing rich πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†archana wear this nighty for 2years only one after her first wed she wore 4saree u will see her 100times in same saree
purethought thumbnail

Originally posted by: poas

to all purvi fan i want to say archana/ankita used to wear only 3 salwar suit before marriage then after marriage only 4saree for 1year then she got 3saree which was so simple like 200rupee price.then occationally she wear only 3saree again and again.but PR was no1show with it.ekta always spent very less money for PR actor's get up.our most popular manav[sushant]wore only 4shirt in his 2years acting.even teju-ovi wearing same dress even they showing rich πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†archana wear this nighty for 2years only one after her first wed she wore 4saree u will see her 100times in same saree

Poppy .. agreed Archana is flawless and gorgeous😳, with plain sarees or in designer wear. Nina is not saying anything about Ankita.

all she means is that Purvi should buy a few suits (simple ones only like the one she already wears in PR) ... we are tired of seeing her in those 5 suits.. since now we hardly see her and Arjun together on screen now....Sarojini nagar is mainly famous for casual wear (western outfits too), so am sure even if Asha buys anything there it will be simple only.. I myself would want to see Purvi in new but simple suits only , as long as the role demands.. sometimes she can glam up, like for parties and all..
Edited by purethought - 11 years ago
KatRulz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: salvatore-nina

@ bold Ankita started wearing gud sarres after 2 and half yrs of PR.She started wearing in MArch 2012 after d new montage.Even Ankita said in her recent interviews she used to shoot without makeup  in starting days of PR.  I'm sorry to say this article is abt Asha so here  is no need to mention Ankita here.
Edited by pvrr - 11 years ago