Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you everyone  For liking First scene I know I always come Nonsense Ideas  But you Guys always Bear my Stupidity now  i can't like your comments becase   like button mere sath far gussa ho gaya  hai πŸ˜†. I ll update only weekend  sorry for that  I m very bussy I ve shift Monday to Saturday  so i only free  on sunday  Hope u like tjhis story as well you guys like others . Thanks for u r love guysssπŸ€—
tanvipareek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its all right we are waiting for ur update please pm me
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
                                                                                Chapter 1

PIA  POV - Four days before the accident

Hiding out in the girls' bathroom during gym had become one of my daily rituals. I wouldn't be surprised if Coach Sameer thought that I was dead or that I changed Collage, since I hadn't made it to gym for almost three months now.

I really wished she was right, though.

I splashed my face with cold water and stared at my taunting reflection in the mirror. My brown Curls   was sticking to the water on my face, and I looked like a complete mess. 

My reflection stared back at me with condescending eyes and I had to look away. Wasn't it enough that I had to endure those looks from the rest of the student body? Why did I have to look at myself the same way?

I should treat myself with more respect. I deserved better. If I didn't treat myself better, then who would? I had no friends and no one who really cared about me.

People say that often but, those who do are not truly alone. They have a few acquaintances to smile with while walking through the halls of their Collages , or maybe a sibling to relate to. In my case, though, it's true. I really have no friends. I am an only child. But I can honestly say that that doesn't bother me. I don't mind having no friends. Having friends means you are setting yourself up to get hurt. Trust me when I say that I have gone through enough betrayal and pain to last a lifetime. I know better than to try getting to know people since everyone thinks I'm crazy, anyway. I couldn't even count on my family to be there for me. They still blamed me for what had happened'

I shook those thoughts away. It was definitely not the time to think about that right now.

The door to the bathroom swung open, and Tanusari aka T walked in with Panchi Aka P and Ruhi aka R hot on her heels. I don't think I've ever seen T without P or R standing behind her like a couple of pathetic cheer leading bodyguards. I suppressed a scoff as all three of them turn to glare at me.

"Excuse me, but this bathroom is for normal people. The mentally unstable pee behind the gym," T said to me in a sickly sweet voice. P and R giggled and I stared at them, my eyes expressing no emotion whatsoever. I had this look down pat and memorized by now. I couldn't let them get to me. I couldn't let any of them get to me.

"Then what the hell are you doing here?" I asked, veering my gaze away from her and her posse.

T  looked confused for a moment. I guess it took her a second longer than it should have before she understood what I said. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. How was it even possible to be so dense?

"Freak," she spat when she couldn't come up with a good enough comeback, before storming into one of the stalls.

I grabbed a paper towel from the dispenser and patted my face dry. R and P were watching my every move through the mirror. I glared back at them, but they didn't even flinch. I threw the paper towel in the trash and left the bathroom.

The hallways were empty ' apart from the occasional outcast like me, who roamed the halls when the rest of the Collage  was busy in class.

I walked up the stairs to the second floor and steered my feet towards the closed-off wing. Nobody ever went there. That was the reason why I loved it so much.

I slipped under the caution tape that marked the restricted area and walked over to the abandoned music room. The door opened with a loud creak and I tried my best to close it silently behind me before making my way over to the grand piano, which was covered with a dusty white sheet. My steps echoed through the big, empty room. The piano was the only thing in the room. The seat was as dusty as the white sheet was, as were the floor and the rest of the room.

Everything was so dirty, but that was to be expected considering how long it had been since anyone, other than me, had been up here.

This wing had been closed off for almost a year now. It was first closed down due to renovations. But I guess the Collage couldn't afford to finish them, because the contractors only stayed for a week. Ever since then the wing had been a restricted area and classes were no longer scheduled there, because of the danger from construction.

The danger of the room is one of the main reasons I kept coming back. Each time, I hoped that something would happen to me, but each time I left the room disappointed. 

Nothing ever happened.

I looked down at my hands in my lap and tugged at my sleeve to make sure that my scars weren't exposed. I didn't feel ashamed about them; I just didn't want people to know about them. That would only fuel the fire, the taunting.

Don't go getting the wrong idea about me: I'm not a cutter. I just have scars ' a lot of them. And it's not my fault they are there. I didn't put them there. Someone else did. And the scars are one of the reasons why I refuse to go to gym. If I did, people would be bound to take notice of them, and they would never let me forget it. That was something I tried to do twenty-four seven. I want to stop thinking about it! An impossible goal, for sure. But I had to at least try, because it was the only thing keeping me sane, while the whole collage made me out to be insane.

I squeezed my eyes shut and rubbed the heels of my hands against my eyes.

Three months had passed, but I could still hear the screaming. Every time I closed my eyes, I would see his murderous gaze and my dreams were forever haunted by the memory. There was no way for me to get over this. The mental pain was slowly driving me insane and killing my will to live.

The physical pain I could handle. My wounds had been serious, but I didn't complain. With my wounds, I could see what hurt me. Plus, after a couple of months, the wounds had turned into pink scars. I was no longer broken. My body was fixed, but the wounds in my mind and in my heart would never heal. They would never diminish into pink scars.

Three months - and the pain was just as excruciating now as it had been back then. That would never change.

Why didn't I die that night?

I stood up and walked over to one of the dusty windows and jumped up to sit on its ledge. The window faced the parking lot where my  Car stood out like a big red zit would stand out on a super model's pristine, pore-free forehead. It was bigger and older than any other car on the parking lot ' and not to mention it was loud. People always stared at me 
when I came  to Collage every morning.

But I wasn't sure whether that was because of the loud roar of the engine, or the fact that I was a loser in their eyes, and they needed to put me down before starting their day.

A shiny, silver Volvo caught my eye. It was moving fluidly down the parking lot, before parking in the Principal's assigned spot. I raised an eyebrow at the sight, since I knew that that particular car didn't belong to the Principal. It belonged to none other than Abhay Raichand.

I watched him as he climbed out of the car and slammed the door shut, before pushing a button on his keys, pointing it towards the car. The lights flashed, indicating he had locked the car, and he walked off with his hands in his pockets. He slouched his shoulders, like he always did. I don't think I'd ever seen him walk with his back straight. He slouched and kept his eyes down, not meeting anyone's glance, as if he was trying to hide. This was pretty odd, seeing as everyone knew who he was and everyone looked up to 
him. The guys wanted to be him, and the girls wanted to be with him. You know the type. Yet, still, he always walked like he didn't want any of it. It was as if he just didn't want people to see him, or notice him.

Even more ironic, he was the Filberte guy I have ever encountered. He had  lot of GF and all girls  from collage crazy after him . Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if he slept with a few of the guys too when he was getting short on girls. I was definitely not one of the girls he had slept with, though. I was still as virginal as the day God had created me.

I remember once, last spring, when I thought he had tried to flirt with me.

I was sitting in the library, during study hall, when he walked up to me. He stood across the table and leaned down on his arms as his eyes focused all his power on me.

"Pia'," he said with a husky voice. "You're looking pretty today."

I blushed and looked down, embarrassed. I was not used to getting compliments from guys, or talking to guys at all for that matter. Getting a compliment from Abhay raichand was like being told by  Sonu Nigam  that you were good at singing. Both situations were equally rare, and equally amazing.

"Thanks," I muttered. He chuckled.

"So what are you studying, pretty Pia?" he asked. I could still feel his eyes on me.

"Advanced algebra'," I replied quietly, without looking at him. Why did he even bother asking? My algebra books were the only ones on the table in front of me and I was busy scribbling down equations and answers in my notebook.

"Oh, really? I was too, but I don't understand question four' do you?" He asked innocently.

I nodded weakly; I didn't have any trouble with AP algebra. Math was a cakewalk for me.

He leaned in closer towards me, over the table, and I could feel his breath on my face.

"Mind helping a guy out?" he breathed, still with that husky tone.

I glanced up and my breath caught in my throat as his beautiful  eyes stared back at me, barely inches from my face. I bit my lip and pushed my notebook to him.

"I' I' I solved it by using the method on page sixty five'," I stuttered nervously and pointed to the page without breaking the lock with his eyes.

He smirked and leaned back before snatching the notebook. He looked at the page and nodded, seemingly content.

"Thanks," he said, ripping the page out and throwing the notebook back down on the table, walking off without a second glance. I flushed as I reached for my notebook and frowned when I noticed that he had managed to get away with the whole assignment, while it had taken me over an hour to solve the problems. I was forced to do it again.

I shook my head at the memory. I had been so naive back then. How could I have possibly thought that Abhay Raichand would ever consider me pretty? Or that he would ever bother flirting with me in the first place unless he had something to gain from it? I was not pretty. My appearance was plain. Everything about me was either plain or broken. I had been naive and I had let him get away with stealing my homework. Because of him, I had gotten in trouble for not managing to finish the homework again. Of course I got in trouble for not completing the assignment, while Abhay got an A on his homework' or should I say my homework?

I jumped back down on the floor and the dust whirled around my feet. Some of it came up to my face and I sneezed, the sound echoing through the almost empty room.

I walked back to the piano and pulled back the sheet, exposing a part of the piano in the process. I wanted to admire the beautiful, black piano. The finish was still smooth and shiny. It was a pity that no one ever got to use it anymore. I had often wondered why it had never been brought down to the new music room next to the cafeteria. Instead, they had just brought the guitars and drums, along with the smaller woodwind and percussion instruments. Maybe the grand piano was simply too big and heavy to move. It wasn't worth the effort since they had planned on getting the music room back up here when the renovations were finished, anyway.

As if that were ever going to happen.

I put the sheet back, sheathing the piano back into hiding.

It was at times like this that I really wished that I had any musical talent whatsoever. It could really benefit in getting my emotions out in the form of music. It would be such a beautiful way of expressing myself; as opposed to writing countless pages of worthless days in my journals about how bad I have felt recently and how I have been wishing for the relief of death.

It wasn't like I could go to a therapist and talk about what happened. I wasn't allowed to talk about what happened at all' not with anyone. Not even with the people involved. Well, 

it wasn't like I could talk to them, anyway'

Instead, I had to live in a lie and pretend it never happened. If someone asked about it, I was to give them the lousy cover-up story. The same one we gave the hospital when they took care of my wounds.

A cover-up story that made me responsible for everything that had happened.

I absentmindedly pulled up my sleeve and was about to scratch my arm, but when my fingers touched the scars, I flinched and looked down. I stared at the scars like it was the first time I'd ever seen them and felt sick to my stomach. They disgusted me, but no more than the person who inflicted them did.

The bell rang, signaling that it was time for lunch.

I left the music room, and walked back down stairs. I reached my locker and grabbed my lunch bag, making my way outside and sitting down under the tree where I usually ate lunch whenever the weather was nice enough. It was kind of odd sitting outside and eating when it was already November, especially since this was Dehradun. Having any kind of good weather this late in the year was pretty miraculous. Though it was a little chilly, it was possible to eat outside as long as I had my jacket on.

"Haha, look, there's Pia who never had a Piya(  means Friend here )'!" someone called out.

I tried to ignore the remarks, but felt my cheeks flush crimson anyway. I was used to their nasty comments, but that didn't mean that it had become any easier to hear it over the last few months.

I nibbled at my homemade chicken sandwich and tried to force the food down my throat. My body was resisting. It didn't want the food, but I kept pushing it down, anyway, 

fighting the urge to spit it all out. I took a bigger bite and I guess I forced it down too quickly because it got stuck in my throat and I began to choke.
Perfect.

I would have rolled my eyes at myself for being so stupid, but the big lump of sandwich wedged in my throat kept me from thinking about anything but the need to get air into my lungs. I coughed violently and crossed hands at my throat' the universal sign for choking. I wasn't getting any air and my eyes were watering.

I looked around as I stood up, hoping that someone would notice me and help me. I realized that they were all already looking at me. But no one was coming to help me. Instead, they were standing around and laughing at me.

They were laughing and pointing as I was slowly choking to death.

Maybe that was a good thing? Death by sandwich. Perhaps it wasn't the most ideal way to go, but beggars can't be choosers, right?

"Dear God! Are you guys insane! Somebody help her!" a tinkling voice shouted' finally.

It wasn't hard to recognize that bell-like voice. There was only one person who sounded like a fairy in our Collage. That would be Misha, a  Tom boy-looking girl with Curly  brown hair, who was always dressed in  Boys clothes. Even in parties.

She ran over to me and I wanted to roll my eyes, but I was afraid that they'd roll all the way back.

Cue the irony; the only person willing to help me was the only person who couldn't. There was no chance in hell misha, who was barely five foot tall, would be able to help me.

But I had been proven wrong before, and this was no exception.

Misha wrapped her  arms around my waist from behind, clasped her hands together right under my ribs, and pressed hard. It didn't take more than one push for me to cough up the soggy piece of my sandwich that had been caught in my throat. I spat it out onto the ground as soon as it was freed from the confines of my throat.

I coughed a few times, feeling relieved that the obstruction was gone and I could take a few deep breaths. She let go of me and walked around so she was standing in front of me.

"You alright, Pia?" she asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. I smiled meekly.

"I'm fine, thanks," I replied with a scratchy voice.

She smiled at me softly. "Anytime," she remarked casually, before scampering off.

People were still looking at me. Some were still laughing  at my expense. My face was burning in embarrassment as I quickly gathered my things and walked off towards Collage.

I spent the remainder of lunch locked in one of the stalls of the girls' bathroom. I took extremely small bites of my sandwich, paranoid that I would end up choking again. Misha probably wouldn't be there next time to save me if it happened again.

The good thing was that I could now cross that off my list of possible ways to die. Choking was obviously not an option; it was too uncomfortable and unsettling.

Death by sandwich? No thank you.

I parked  Car outside my house and noticed that the Car was parked by the curb as per usual when my dad was home. I guess he was home. I really wasn't in the mood to see or talk to him' especially after the day I'd had.

I walked inside, not bothering to call out 'hello' since the loud rumble from my Car engine already alerted anyone within a ten mile radius to my presence.

Dad came out from the kitchen; he was still dressed in his Work clothes, with his gun in the holster on his belt. Actually Dad is detective   in  Special Squad agency 

"Your mom called," he announced casually, as if it meant absolutely nothing.

I flinched at the mere mention of her.

"She wants you to call her back," he clarified when I didn't answer.

"Oh, yeah! That is exactly what I want to do. Let's go call up Mother Dearest and see how she's been! " I retorted sarcastically, as I started towards the stairs.

"She's your mother," he replied sternly. "And she wants you to call her; you need to speak with her."

"I'm not gonna call her and I wish she would stop asking me to!" I muttered angrily as I stomped my way up the stairs and towards my bedroom. I would be the epitome of teen angst right about now.

I slammed the door behind me, making the thin walls quiver. I dropped my bag on the floor and threw myself on my bed.

I hated my mother and I hated my father for nagging me about calling her.

Another Young Age  senior   I'm sure. Was there any Youngster   out there who hadn't uttered those precise words at some point? But even if they did, I had my doubts about whether or not it was earned. My hatred of my mother was well earned' and she knew that too. That's why it pissed me off that she wouldn't let me be.

It had only been three months. Did she really think I was going to get over it so quickly? Did she really think that I was going to actually forgive her?

There was no way that would ever happen.

Warning  ... All problem does not end with Suicide so plz don't ever try it .   suicide topic only for fan fiction  don't take serious  if any reader have any problem  so try to solve because every problem  have any sort of solution . nothing is impossible in life . 

I know its boring  chapter but  i ll try my best to make it perfect . if any grammatical error here plz forgive me  because i m very tried i don't but i actually writing . hope you like it and  tell me hat you think about it . i already told you that its not really  my idea i  inspired to   folk writer  credit  goes to that writer  for idea only  
Edited by abhiyan_soni - 11 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome update soni!
But what happen to pia?
Update soon.Edited by flora212 - 11 years ago
meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice story 
would love to read it
 w8ng 4 update
pm me when u update
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
Edited by Pari-Gupta - 11 years ago
Yumna786 thumbnail
very nice..
It was too long yar..
Loved it..u describe it very well...
Loved abhiya innocent scene..
T4p..n update soon..
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sandy I must say u r a brilliant writer yaar πŸ‘ Loved it to the core 😊 My heart goes out to Pia. Poor thing is enduring so much pain. Everybody hates her n treats her like an outcast n y did she get those scars? 😭 Even Abhay used her to get her assignment 🀒 Hate him at this moment. I never realised when the chapter got over n this must be a testimony to the fact tat the update wasn at all remotely boring  Misha seems to be a sweet gal. How come Pia couldn make friends with her? πŸ˜• I really hope Pia finds her share of happiness soon 😳 Thanks a ton for the PM πŸ€— n please do PM me the next time u update 😊Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Update!
Looks like Pia has suffered a lot and she has no friends

It was beautifully described!πŸ‘
loved itπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for the Pm and continue soon
😳
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice update!!!!

why pia is like this??? what happened with her n what abt those scars??? is something related to her mother...as she hates her??πŸ˜•
ok ok i know u cant answer all the questions so i wont ask any moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so abhay is college hero..but i think is more to his story...as he mentioned he dont want anybody to see him.

interesting story...conitnue soon