Read This Very Important

mfarhaniqbal33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Just want to Tell you guys

get ready because now kkusum is going to get more interesting than ever so keep your eyes tuned

well Kkusum or Nausheen going to have a grand entry in the show so be ready and she is going to rock the show now so this is not the time to turn away from kkusum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
R u sure??😕 Kkusum is getting boring day by day!!😭
Ashish2004 thumbnail

kkusum is soo boring now

we watch kareena kareena instead now😆   now thats a great show without any crying in it!!!

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thx's 4 the info😛..but when was Kkusum ever interesting😕

Canadian Angel thumbnail

Hope it's tru, anywayzz i trust you most of your info is usually tyru

thanx

amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Farhan. Nausheen will be worth seeing. thanks and please keep us updated every time.
Tabs thumbnail
thanx  for the info.... btw when is this "grand entry"!!?? jst hope its  not a disappointment like jassis makeover!!
marrygoround thumbnail

thanks for sharing.

what the grand entry means actually?hmmmmmmmmm i can't remember exactly but i heard that kk is gonna go to some country(don't remember the name??????????) ,n we will c that in april.....i dunoo if i rem. right!

is that they mean by the grand change?😕

Jots thumbnail

hmmm i suppose thats what they always say when someone Is about to make their grand entry e.g. just look at tashu and trishul and recently mahi who also made grand entries, BUT SINCE THEN THE SHOW HAS BECOME EVEN MORE BORING, SO THE HIGH DIDNT LAST VERY LONG!!!!! LETS HOPE ITS DIFFERENT THIS TIME

JOTS😃

Jots thumbnail

PPL DONT MIND ME ASKING BUT HOW WILL THE NEW KKUSUMS ENTRY MAKE THINGS MORE INTERRESTING, I MEAN THEY CANT DRASTICALLY CHANGE HER CHARACTER BECAUSE SHES STILL KKUSUM N THAT WOULD JUST BE STUPID AND UNREALISTIC, I BET ITS GONNA B THE USUAL REVENGE TAKING, SHELL SEEK REVENGE FROM TASHU , TRISHUL, VIDHI AND MAHI FOR WHAT THEY DID TO HER🤢. SO NO CHANGE THEIR, SAME OLD RONA DHONA😭 AND REVENGE TAKING.

JOTS😃