Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mnx12

It looked like the one of the Rocket launcher ready to launch the missile. I seriously wanted to see some Sata-yuga's weapon but it turned ot to be a kali-yugi one.🤣
looks like most of the Shakti peethas will be done with tomorrow.
Thanks😊 

It sure felt like that😆...Reminded me of the movie Mr. India...where Mogambo was gonna launch missiles on India🤣 and I was gonna make a post on the modern parellals too😆

And Basically I thought that the last part where Mahadev was just zapped with Sati's image..was dragged a bit too long😕

Anyways...Thanks for the update Minaxi😳
-Srushti- thumbnail

May be they were trying to show the destruction caused by a modern Nuclear bomb. Shukrachrya had sensible dialogues about such weapons are for showing off their power, are not for actually using them. Shivji's dialogues too were on the same line.
 If Dudumbhi knew about such strong weapons, then why he dodn't use a mini version infront of Kaalbhairav?
Hope this epi was to show the destruction by Asuras & next one will be their defeat by Gods creating a normal life back on Earth.
I want them to show more important sides of Shakti peethas,some secrets if they have researched in that aspect.

@ bold...Even I thought so..they are drawing parellals with the modern day scenario..it is kind of good..except that Dudumbhi doesnot look like a scientist🤣
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

@ bold...Even I thought so..they are drawing parellals with the modern day scenario..it is kind of good..except that Dudumbhi doesnot look like a scientist🤣

Scientist Dudumbhi, even I thought the same🤣
Shivji's lecture about effects of the destruction was good because the Prakrti created by Adya Shakti is Sati's form only. After her end. Tarakasur wanted to destroy the same Prakriti & the creation, for which Shivji had sacrificed  & lived alone for such a long time. Am just curious to see how he puts an end to MV's effects.
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing.. that nuclear weapon looked really funny...and cracked me up lol...
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Minaxi for the lovely update😊...& have to say amidst some intense scenes...these asurs always provide with much needed laughter...what sort of maha-vinashak was that😆...& usse bhi jyada funny toh tarakasur lag raha tha when he was saying DOKHA ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›

-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

Thanks Minaxi for the lovely update😊...& have to say amidst some intense scenes...these asurs always provide with much needed laughter...what sort of maha-vinashak was that😆...& usse bhi jyada funny toh tarakasur lag raha tha when he was saying DOKHA ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›

Tarkasur is funny ..I happen to like the actor...he spreads laughter in every serial is comes..eventhough he always comes in these 'Rowdy Rathore' type roles and costurmes. .and Dudumbhi is funnier...I actually wanted to tell him...'Mucche ho toh Nathulal nahi Dudumbhi jaisi'😆
Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Reshama.

thanks for sharing.. that nuclear weapon looked really funny...and cracked me up lol...

Tarakasur telling Dudumbhi to keep MV ready was like start the count down, keep it ready for take off from Airport Patal-loka😆
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

Thanks pooja😊
I like Asuras, they provide CR. At times what they say makes sense, mostly they get carried away with the thought of being immortal, rulling Swarga, Earth. Very ambitious lot. ðŸ˜†
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Tarakasur telling Dudumbhi to keep MV ready was like start the count down, keep it ready for take off from Airport Patal-loka😆

Patal-lok Airport??😲 🤣 why didnt tarkasur had that activate mantra for that nuclear weapon  lmao🤣 Edited by .Reshama. - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Reshama.

Patal-lok Airport??😲 🤣 why didnt tarkasur had that activate mantra for that nuclear weapon  lmao🤣

Tarakasur was buzy being immortal, so he didn't waste his time in learning the mantras. He had good stock of loyal Asuras who were ready to do anything for him.