Users

Frequent Posters

love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Yumna786

nice n don,t forget to pm me..
I also like kmhl...

Oh really...evn i luv it...actually i ws plannin 2write dis ff as soon as my xam gets ova n i get my laptop n during these days i used to read ff abt pkyek n in one such ff i read abt kmhl...den i thot i cud add dem evn...in dat ff ragini was tashi n evn kimmi was der...i dun remember her name bt she had written really well...i owe this to her...i watch kmhl everyday thru youtube...bt nvr thot of addin dem in my ff...thnx to her i cud add dem...
n ya...vil surely pm u...
love.piyali thumbnail
Yup surely...thnku di...:)
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow yar awsome cs
plsss cont soon
and plss pm me too
love.piyali thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

nice CS...continue soon n add me in pm list๐Ÿ˜Š

Thnku...yup vil cntinnue soon..:)
love.piyali thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellaaa

wow yar awsome cs
plsss cont soon
and plss pm me too

Thnku v.much...vil surely pm...i'v sent u frnd request accept it plz...
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow nice character sketch. I would like to know about new improved Piyali. Do add me in your PM list, would love to read updates ๐Ÿ‘
love.piyali thumbnail
Herez the prologue guyz plz give ur views...and I knw its bad but its my first time so manage plz...and I'll be updating the first part tomorrow. Sorry if its too bad...

Prologue:
Chand after returning from office showed Haseena two tickets to Rio...!
Chand: Haseena its been such a long time since they've left. Lets go and meet them in Rio itself. What say?
Haseena: Chand are you mad or dumb? They have left just a week back. Look at the calender if you haven't noticed. You're a shame on Vampires Chand you don't even know when they've left...where are your supersenses Chand??
Chand: Oh cmon haseena!! Even you miss him don't act as if you don't get bothered because of his absence!
Haseena: Ya fine fine! I accept that I'm missing him. By the way if you want we can go to meet them as you're missing him so much...I toh can manage without them for one more week till they come back from their vacation without disturbing them on their second honeymoon.
Sid n Panchi: Oh really mom?? Thats why you were looking at his photograph when dad was out in office? Mom Sneha and Yash saw you when you were lookin at his snap and caressing it!
Haseena: Oh...uh...ummm...well I was ...umm...I was not caressing it...ummm...I..uh..it had fallen down and there was dirt on it so I was cleaning it...
Sneha: Don't lie Dadiz...V have seen you...didn't we bhai??
Yash: Yes Dadiz...v saw u caressing it...so my dadz misses my dad ha???? Thats cool...!!
Haseena: Shut up both of you...I wasn't caressing it!
Sneha n Yash: Lier Lier Pants on fire...!! Oops you're not wearing a pant...you're wearing a 5m long cloth known to show off more than hide...right dadu???
Haseena: Shut up brats!! Fine I'm missing my son! Now don't say this all to Abhay n Piya...they'll laugh on me!
Sneha, Yash, Chand, Sid n Panchi: Fine! Only on one condition said all in unision.
Haseena: Go on I'm hearing...
All: Herez your job:
Sid: For one week you won't scold me for keeping my room in a mess and you'll clean it even though we have servants.
Panchi: You'll give me your new designer saree as in the "5 METRES CLOTH" in their language(pointing towards Sneyash).
Sneha n Yash: You'll say us the story how dad and mom met...inshort their love-hate story...
Chand: I'll say you my wish in the room honey! Haseena shot dagger looks at Chand as he said that...everyone laughed including Chand.
Sid, Panchi, Sneha n Yash: Ohho...ooohh la la...!!!!!!
"Fine now shut up all of you and You(pointing towards Chand) I'll handle you later on!!" said Haseena blushing angrily.
"Enjoy dad!!" said Sid grinning and winked.
"Dadiz now time to say us the story" Said Sneyash together.
Sidchi went to their room and cuddled up...as panchi shut the door sid came from back and held her waist kissing her open back and opened the knot of her blouse from back.
Panchi: I thought you wanted to have a bath??
Sid: If you insist he said n winked and picked her up and went inside the bathroom and their romance started.
As Chandeena and Sneyash were about to head to their respective rooms, a familiar scent hit them. At first Haseena thot shez going crazy behind her son n daughter in law cum daughter(PIYA - she considers piya as her daughter) and moved on to her room but Chand didn't move and his eyes fixed on the door with his eyes and mouth open...she said: Chand don't yo...her words faded as she saw where Chand was looking. She was happily shocked. She ran and hugged him and said:Oh I missed you so much Abhay! Where have you been??? No call no message ??? Is that how you treat your parents when you go to your so called second honeymoon?? And Piya I didn't expect this irrational behaviour from you! "Sorry mom but Abhay didn't let me go only!"
said piya as she hugged her mom. Edited by shreyadosi - 11 years ago
Trouble. thumbnail
Nice prolouge...continue soon n thnx 4 d pm:)
bellaaa thumbnail
thanks 4 pm me
its awsome progolue
looking nwxt to it
cont soon
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey awesome prolouge, I loved it totally. It was a bit humourous too. Plz continue soon and thanks for the pm.