Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Update? Sunday chalagya n monday b agaya
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hw much more time will be taken to update next chappie of this ff plsss update fast and dont forget to pm me
no offence
gn tc ks hsd :-):-):-):-):-):-)
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

NOTE: ALL THOSE WHO WANT PM PLEASE LIKE AND SPECIFY IN YOUR COMMENT THAT YOU WANT PM...ITS USELESS THAT I SEND PM TO ALL THOSE IN MY FRIENDS LIST...SO PLEASE DO LIKE AND COMMENT FOR PMS. ITS A REQUEST!

CHAPTER 8 : The First Date.

Voice : "You ouknow Abhay when the first time we met I cried coz you said something which reminded me of Jeh which I didn't want to. I wanted to forget that every damn memory coz it made me sad, very sad. But what I forgot was that it didn't remind me of Jeh. It reminded me of love. The way I cherished each and every moment of living with Jeh. It reminded me of moments worth remembering. I didn't understand that it was God's way of showing me, saying me, "This is your soulmate not Jeh. This is the one who'll lay his life for you. He is the one who'll sacrifice his happiness for you. He is the stupid one who will think that you love someone else and then you'll have to make the efforts to make him confess. He is the stupid oaf who'll say a white lie that 'I'm in Mumbai' when clearly he can be seen through his window hiding behind curtains. Stupid! Idiot! But know what Piya Jaiswal loves this Stupid Idiot oaf like man! She can lay her life for him if needed and he thinks that I love Anuj. How unlucky can I be? First when I like someone then he cheats on me and when I love someone he thinks I'm not fit enough for him, I love his friend etc etc. All nonsense. God knows why all the idiots are written in my fate. Anyways I can't fight fate so I've accepted this man who crying like a girl on hearing this. Seriously dude! Think about your image. You've an image to maintain. I don't want people to say Piya Jaiswal's boyfriend cries like a girl. So my broody stop crying like a baby. Hey jyada emotional ho gaya kya? Cmon stop crying. I don't want to be the reason of your tears. I love you Abhay and I can't see tears in your eyes. Please stop crying."

Abhay: I love you too Piya! I love you too! Alot! More than you can imagine. More than someone can love. More than you love yourself. I'm sorry Piya. I'm truly sorry! I thought that you won't love me. I didn't deserve you Piya. I misunderstood you with Anuj. You don't know how it felt when I thought you loved Anuj and not me. I felt like someone has stabbed thousand poisonous knives through my heart. It pained so much Piya. I love you Piya. I guess I loved you from the day I met. That pull you had in you which attracted me towards you. I hated the fact that someone cheated on you and hence you're crying for him. I didn't know this pain then but now I know that this pain is of loving someone truly wholeheartedly. Thats why they say if you want pain then truly love someone you'll definitely feel it but thats the sweetest pain one could get. And you know Pi...

Piya came forward and pressed her lips on his and kissed him. To say abhay was shocked is an understatement. He was stunned. But then he responded with the equal passion and immediately his one hand went to her waist and the other in her hair. He pulled her more close through her waist touching each and every body part of his body to her body. Finally they pulled back to grasp some breath. They were panting heavily. They rested the foreheads on each other and then Piya said, "Thats a good way to shut you up! I hope you lik..."And this time Abhay shut Piya by his lips...finally they pulled back and Abhay said, "Same goes with you Piya! Omg look at you! You're blushing just like a sweet tomato. Awww so cute!!" Piya hits Abhay and hide her face in his jacket to stop abhay from seeing her blushing.

Piya : Can I please have the honour of dancing with you?

Abhay : The honour is all mine Princess..

They dance and then suddenly Sid appears and says, "Now now all lovey dovey scenes over or yet something is left??

Abhay : What are you doing here Bhai??

Sid : Well even we should get credit for this arrangement after all we were included in this plan.

Abhay : Meaning?

Sid : Well this was a plan of Piya. When she saw tears in your eyes while leaving her place she understood something is wrong either you've misunderstood her and Anuj or you're in some problem and you wanna share..

FLASHBACK:

Piya was very upset not because Abhay went to Mumbai without informing her but because he was upset due to some reason. Little did she know that she was the reason behind Abhay's sadness.

Piya's POV :

God what is with Abhay. I mean here I'm dying to understand what has happened to him why he was crying and he doesn't even care to say that he is going to Mumbai. I hope there is nothing serious. He has misunderstood me and Anuj as couple but instead we're just as brother ' sister. What if he is angry due to this reason? Shut up Piya. Why will he be angry due to this reason? He doesn't love you! What if he does love me and I don't know about it coz he thinks that I love Anuj. God what is all this? Whom should I talk with? Whom should I share my feelings with? Why is my life so difficult? Why don't I deserve love. I truly loved only Abhay. Even for Jeh I had strong feelings but they were nothing compared to Abhay. Abhay's tears are giving me that much pain that Jeh betrayal didn't give. I feel I'll go mad. I've to share it with someone. But whom? Yeah I know...BHAI!!! We both are in problem and we both will solve it coz after all he still loves Alina and if Abhay says any of this to Alina then toh there will be greater problem!

Piya calls up Anuj and explains the whole situation including that she loves Abhay and the both Anuj and Alina decide to say her the truth except for their little secret that they are witches n wizards. Piya is stunned. She never in her wildest dreas imagined that her friend could go to such lengths to protect her friend's heart. She is very very very happy because of three reasons:

1)Abhay loves her(Piya).

2)Alina and Anuj have not broken up and they're still a couple.

And last but not the least,

3)She is lucky to have such great friends in such an era.

Piya then undersood that Abhay was sad because he thinks that Piya loves Abhay. She calls up Sid and asks him the truth as to where Abhay is and she knows Abhay loves her. Sid says that Abhay is in Raichand Mansion only. He said Sid to lie coz he wanted sometime to digest that Piya loves Anuj.

Piya : I know jijz that he is in Raichand Mansion. I saw him while leaving from there. He was hiding behind curtains and watching me leave.

Sid : Now Piya when you know why don't you come back and clear all the misunderstandings. I'll be the happiest man on this earth.

Piya : No jijz! Not now. I'll confess my fellings but in a special way. Call Alina and Birdie in conference. I'll call Bhai, Rags and Mish coz Rags is now with Zeenia, Rags n Veer in CCD and Mish is with Kabir at Blue Sea Restaurant. I'll say them to put the phone on speaker.

After connecting the call:

Piya : Guyz listen to me very carefully. Zee, Zeenia, Veer and Rags go to the forest near that lake and decorate it. I and Bhai will make a presentation of the snaps. While Jijz, Alina and Birdie you'll go and get a new dress for me which I'll wear today and also his favourite dishes. Misha and Kabir make Signboards and write what I say you.

Misha : Hey Sister blister why no work for Angad and Ruhi?

Piya : Oh I totally forgot about them. Chuck it. Either ways all the work is divided. If you need help then take their help otherwise leave it.

Misha : Ok. But why are we doing this all? Is there any special occasion?

Piya : Well you'll are helping me in preparations because I'm going to confess my love to Abhay.

Mishbir, Zee, Zeenia, Rags, Veer : WHAATTT???????!!!!!!!!!!!

Piya, Alina, Anuj, Sid and Panchi chuckled hearing what they heard.

Misha was the first to come out of the shock hearing them chuckling.

Misha : What the F*** dude! When did this happen and why don't I know about this? How come you didn't say me anything? Are you absolutely serious about him? Why the hell are you'll laughing??? Did you know about this Birdie? (Hearing this birdie laughed more loudly and Misha got the answer.) You bloody knew and you didn't even care to tell me? Alina, Anuj, Jijz and Birdie you four knew and you didn't even care to tell me? Tell us? We're friends remember and friends never hide anything from each other. Will you'll answer me damnit??

All the others had recovered from the shock hearing Misha's continuous questionnarie session.

Kabir : Mish atleast let them speak only then they can answer. No wonder you're Piya's sister. Look how many questions you asked. You were speaking at the speed of 100words/sec and you were acti... Said Kabir earning a deadly glare from Misha due to which he stopped his sentence abruptly. Everyone understood what must've happened due to which he stopped.

"Poor Kabir" thought everyone.

Piya : I'll answer every question tomorrow. Now back to work. She cut the call and then remembered something so called Sid again.

Sid : Yes Piya?

Piya : Jijz listen to me very carefully.

Sid : Okay go on.

Piya : See my plan is to call Abhay on the pretense that bhai is going to harm me and he is forcefully taking me inside Jungle. But according to him he is in Mumbai so first I'll say we (Piya and Anuj) are reach in Mumbai and staying in the same room and make him jealous,Piya torture him like he tortured me saying I'm going to Mumbai. I want to see the depth of his feelings, his possessiveness, his jealousy. And I can see that by linking myself with someone else. So according to this we should be in Mumbai but almost after 4hours of my call you'll meet him and say that Bhai is forcefully taking me in Jungle. But he'll think that I'm in Mumbai so he'll ask you questions. So answer that and satisfy him so that he'll rush there to save me from the clutches of my supposedly bf! *chuckles* and there he'll get the surprise of his life!

Sid : I understood but the question is why 4hours? I mean we can call him after 15-20 mins also na..

Piya : Yeah you can call but then how will you finish the preparations till then...I want him to remember every detail of my confession. He should cherish it his whole life.

Sid : "Okay darling! On duty ma'am! I'll do that! Think your work is done!"

Piya : "Thankyou Jijz! Call me when he leaves from there and say him after 4hrs from now. I'll send you message with address. Send him to that address."

Sid : "Okies! Bye!"

Piya : "Bye!"

FLASHBACK OVER SID CONTINUING.

Sid : And the rest you know very well.

Abhay : Man! You guyz are awesome! I've got the best of friends I must say.

Zee : You know to help you'll we did so much gadha majuri. Don't you think you should offer your friends something to eat which Sid Alina n Birdie brought from that restaurant?

Piya : Definately not! I'll give you treat tomorrow but today is our day so only thankyou se kaam chalao. Anyways guyz learn some manners. Naye naye couple ko thodi privacy do...jao yaha se...

Misha : Yeah yeah NAYA NAYA COUPLE! Yeh bolna coochie coo karna hai...chalo guyz lets go home and make a list of items which we want to eat so that we'll eat tomorrow on Piya's expense.

Abhay : Not Piya's expense. Our expense. said Abhay keeping his hand on Piya's waist and bringing her near him just like a cute couple.

Ruhi : Guyz treat mein shopping included hai na? Coz I can't eat much as I don't wanna gain weight.

Piya : Yes. Now will you'll please leave??

Kabir : God these desperate people. Come on guyz lets leave otherwise they'll not leave a single chance to insult us. Pehle itni mehnat karo upar se inki gali bhi suno. Kya zamana aa gaya hai. *While walking with Misha and Sidchi. And Zeenia, Zee, Rags n Veer came after that*

After they went Piya said, "Mr. Abhay Raichand will you be my date tonight and honour me?"

Abhay, "Well my Princess the honour is all mine."

Piya : Awww...so cute...

Abhay : I'm not CUTE for heavens sake!!!!

Piya : No you're cute...I know...so don't argue.

Abhay : I'm not cute and thats final. I know how and what I'm.

Piya : No you don't know what y...*Thats it! Abhay smacked his lips on her lips. Piya's eyes grew big as saucers. She had not expected it. But she immediately started kissing him back.*

After almost 5mins they tore apart for breathing. Piya was flustered. Her cheeks burning hot with red colour She was blushing badly.

Abhay : Now this is what I call cute. See you're blushing.

Piya : Shut up Abhay *Hid her face in his chest to avoid him from seeing her blushing face.*

Abhay : Can I have a dance with you?

Piya : Surely yes.

Finally they finished dancing and had dinner. Everything in the menu was Abhay's favourite.

Abhay : Someone has done loadz of mehnat to make this day special. Thank you Piya! Thank you very much for coming into my life. For making me understand the meaning of true love. For loving me so much. For making this day as the best day of my life. Thank you Piya.

Piya : I love you Abhay.

Abhay : I love you too Piya.

Piya : Lets leave now its getting quite late.

Abhay : Nups. Lemme take a snap of this place. It'll be a great memory.

Piya : Right. But along with that you've got to take our snap even.

Abhay : Obviously yes princess.

They take snap and leave unaware of the fact that they're being watched by someone. (*That someone is the same you all wanted. Our hot vampy Metz.*)

Old house: (The same in which Abhay died and Sid n Metz became vampy.)

Metz: How is this possible? She looks exactly like me. This is not possible and my Abhayendra can't love him. She is just a lookalike. She cannot snatch my love. I will not let her. Yes dear Piyali Jaiswal! Now he'll be just mine. *She laughs evily*

I'll follow you everywhere and know each and every detail about your life.

Jungle:

Abhay : Piya now its quite late. We should leave. I'll drop you home.

Piya : No Abhay! Lets stay here for some more time please. We'll go after sometime.

Abhay : Ok fine. Let me atleast call Bhai and get a car. So that when we plan to return back we don't have to wait for the car!

Piya : No Abhay! Don't call jijz. We'll go by walk till college and from there we'll go in your car. Jijz parked your car there. Ok? Please na Abhay. (Making puppy face)

Abhay : Ok fine! But then lets start walking now so that we don't have to walk through this jungle so late. Now don't say no and start walking. (Saying so he caught hold of her hand and made her walk with him.)

Piya : Ok fine. (She entwined her hands with his and kept her head on his biceps and walked with him.)

Abhay : You know Piya this feels so good...lonely road...walking with you...alone...after our love confession...holding hands...you keeping your head on me...feels so perfect...such a great feeling to experience it...

Piya : I know Abhay! It feels so good. To be with you. To walk with you. To talk with you. Even the silence while walking like this feels so perfect! Nothing better can happen.

Abhay : Ya Piya. Come we reached College. Lets go.

Saying this he opened the car door for Piya like a perfect gentlemen and made her sit inside. He walked over to his side and drove to Jaiswal House.

On their way back they talked about many things. Then finally Abhay confessed about his being adopted by Raichands.

Abhay : Piya before we begin this relationship I want to confess the biggest truth of my life.

Piya : What is it Abhay? Why are looking so tensed about it?

Abhay : Piya..I...I..

Piya : Its ok Abhay if you're not comfortable in saying it now...we can wait..

Abhay : Piya I'm not born to Raichands. They've adopted me. They found me on their doorstep one day and adopted me. I don't know which dirty blood is running in my veins. I'm really sorry that I didn't say you all this before but I couldn't help it. I myself have never felt that I'm not their blood then how could I confess it to you. Mom, Dad and Bhai have treated me just like their own son. They've never made me feel that I'm adopted. Infact they support me over Bhai. Sometimes I wonder if If I'm really adopted or not?

Piya : So what if you're adopted Abhay? And who the hell said that dirty blood is running in your veins? Blood is never pure or dirty. Its the thinking and if you had something bad in you then you wouldn't be loving me but lusting over me like Jeh. But anyways he is history! My present and future is you.

Abhay : Thankyou Piya. Ahhh! Someone is desperate to be with me in future. Seems like they can't get enough of me. Well you know you're not at fault after all I'm so hot thats why in demand of all the girls. *Said Abhay smirking.*

*Piya understood that Abhay is teasing him so she joined in*

Piya : No Abhay. Jeh is much hotter than you. And boy his muscles, biceps, abs..ah..i just love them...hotness is oozing out of him...believe me you're no competition for him...and you know when we were there in London. We had gone to a beach. There he was all shirtless and man I was just drooling over him. You should have seen him.

Abhay : Oh really lets see how hot he is compared to me. He stopped the car abruptly and

started unbuttoning his shirt. *Seeing this Piya understood that the conversation is going in the wrong direction she said, "What are you doing Abhay? Stop it!"

Abhay : Showing you your boyfriend's hotness dear!

Piya : I was just joking Abhay. You are way better than him both in looks and heart.

Abhay : Where am I serious princess?? I was just doing it to make you confess that I'm hotter than him. Awww my princess got fooled??

Piya : Not fair Abhay! Go I don't wanna talk with you. *Pouting like a little child*

Abhay : Come on Piya. I'm sorry.

Piya : Ya fine. Lets move from here...its getting dark...we should move. Its getting creepy.

Abhay : Yup.

*He started the car and they reached Jaiswal Mansion in sometime.*

"Who is this Jeh? What does she mean that he is her past? I've to find out. Maybe he'll be of some help. Awww poor Piya. Now see what I do for snatching my love. You maybe my lookalike me but you cannot take my place in Abhayendra's heart! He is just attracted to you and does not love you!"

Piya : Bye Abhay. Good night.

Abhay : Bye Piya. But my night will only be good if you give me my good night kiss.

Piya : Dream on darling. Bye.

Abhay : Wait Piya. Not so early. *With that he slipped his hand on Piya's waist and pulled

her close.*

Piya : No Abhay someone might come. What if they see us??

Abhay : Won't you give your dear boyfriend a single good night kiss?? *Asked Abhay pouting like a small kid.*

Piya : Awww my baby wants a kiss surely he'll get one. Close your eyes. No cheating. *Saying this she kissed him on his cheeks and ran away*

Abhay : Hey thats not fair Piya!

Piya : You didn;t specify the place. Anyways its late. You should go. Bye. Good night. Love you.

Abhay : Love you too. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!! *He said grumpily.*

Piya just laughed off seeing him getting angry for a kiss like a small kid. She was smiling and walking to her room and she bumped into Misha.

Misha understood Piya's condition and decided to tease her.

Misha : Relax sleepy head. Your lover boy is not here to save you from falling. See and walk. Don't dream about him so much.

Piya defensively said, "I was not dreaming about him. I was just thinking something in general."

Misha : Well please honour me by saying that what is that general thing that you were so engrossed in that you forgot your way to your room and ended up coming in my room?

Piya : Uhh...well...I...why should I tell you and I just came here to remind you to be ready on time tomorrow and don't make me late for college.

Misha : Oh surely you're very eager to reach college tomorrow to meet lover boy! By the way why don't you accept it that you were thinking about Abhay?? I was the same after my first date! There is nothing wrong about it you know.

Piya : Fine I was thinking about him. Now stop teasing. Anyways go to your room. I wanna sleep.

Misha : Oye Ms sleepy head come back to earth. You're in MY room and I should be the one to say that sentence. So now please leave my room coz I wanna sleep as my sleepy head sister wants to go to college early as she has to meet her lover boy! *Snapped Misha.*

Piya : Fine *Replied Piya snapping back at her*

Next Day :

Piya's room..

*Dil Ibadaat kar raha ha dhadkane meri sun tujhko main karlu hasil yahi hai meri...* Piya's phone ringed.

Piya : Urrgghhh who is calling now. Let me sleep na...don't call me..

Abhay's room..

Abhay : Why isn't Piya picking up my call?? Chuck it! Maybe she is sleeping. I'll call later.

Piya's room..

Piya : Oh God! What if its Abhay's call??!!

Piya checks her phone and bingo its Abhay!

Piya : Oh god! Abhay has been calling me and I didn't even pick it up.

She calls him back and he picks it up after a few rings..

Piya : Good Morning Superman!

Abhay : Morning Princess! How are you?

Piya : Same as I was few hours back. Madly in love with you..*chuckles*

Abhay : I know that dear. Anyways get ready I'm coming to pick you up in an hour. Only YOU Piya not Mish!

Piya : Great then, I'll call Kabir and say him to come and pick up Misha. She'll get a nice surprise and also she'll not ride that dirty bike of hers!!

Abhay : Yeah thats great. Ok then. Meet you in an hour. Bye. Love you.

Piya : Bye. Love you too.

Precap:

1) Metz meeting Jeh and planning to separate Abhiya.

2) A bit of Abhiya.

3) Sidchi.

READ THE NOTE BELOW

Edited by smdosi - 11 years ago
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
NOTE: Guyz I've finally updated...I'm really sorry for the delay...I'll send pms tomorrow...I didn't update coz der were many problems...like college, classes, admission, articleship, etc...loadz of work nwhen I was updatin...my net betrayed me...I'm VERY VERY VERY SORRY!!!...btw guyz congratulate me coz I PASSED in IPCC...this was also a reason for not updating...I was busy in post passing working...sorry!...happy reading...bye! 😊
piaviviandsena thumbnail
yupieee! m 1st! πŸ˜ƒ
& ya congrates sweety!
nw cm to d update its awsm!! frm past 2 days i was thinking bout dis ff tht when u r going to update it & u updated it today!! πŸ˜‰ i just luv abhiya moment!! 😳 yr ye maithli abhiya ko chain se jine kyu nhi deti! 😑 i lyk pia's plan!! waiting fr more abhiya moment! πŸ˜‰ misha bhi pia ki trh Q bank ban gyi!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ next 1 update soon plzzz!!Edited by i_luv_abhiya - 11 years ago
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow AWESOME UPDATE dear:-):-) loved it:-):-)
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey dear iits okies and congo shongo for passing
and plsss pm me next time whn yu will update
hav a gud day tc ks
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fab update...aww abhiya..too good n romantic...

plz also pm me nxt time hn...
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cute Update!😊 I loved Abhiya from confession to everything😳
Do Pm meπŸ˜ƒ Continue soonπŸ˜‰

trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi!!! shreyu firrt of all a heartly congratz 4 ipcc selection
and ya like button is not working but u knw wat update is fantastic and poor chay pura mad hai par pia ne bhi acha sabak sikhaya par...

ye nai musibat bin bulai mehaman matty batty... i am curious abt abhyendra and abhays past and y raichands adopted him... i knw dat he is abhyendra reincarnation but hw raichands find him and more of dis istorie...

and ya next time pm me .