Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Personally does not matter to me as i superdislike the character Richa.

But again cvs gonna recycle siddhi-kunal-richa tussle. I am really leaving nw.cant jhelofy more torture in the name of drama. My patience is over and dont want to see kunal being used as an object to satisfy ego of a crazy woman.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the article...
will miss mona as richa...as she was good though i hate her character...but mona has other commitments...so can't blame the PH for replacing her since its her own decision...

as for sonia...she is a good actress...since i have seen her in DMG as hitler Dr Keerti n loved her...what makes me laughing is her husband of DMG is Seema's husband Gaurav in Parichay...i mean Ayaz played Dr Shubhankar in DMG...he was in love with her n married her...more than seeing richa-kunal-siddhi angle...i would be laughing at richa-gaurav-seema angle...can't wait to see how sonia portrays richa...i am sure she will bring her own flavour in the character...

is richa psycho or what...after kunal strangling her to death in the hospital she is still dreaming to gain kunal back in her life...more than the jail...the judge should have sent her to the mental asylum for a electric shock...wake up n smell the coffee women...kunal doesn't belong to you...he belongs to siddhi n siddhi only...no matter how much MU she creates...SiNal knows how to tackle their relationship n make it even more stronger...i have a trust on kunal that he will protect siddhi n his baby...

currently i want to see the reaction of richa's face when she gets to know that kunal had consumate with siddhi on the same night when he dumped her like a thrash...n siddhi is pregnant with kunal's baby...thats going to worth watching scene...she will go mad instantly...

well its stated that with richa's entry...they is going to be tensed moment b/w SiNal...i am sure SiNal knows how to clear those tensed moment created by richa...

no matter how much tensed moments she creates for SiNal...richa is no ways getting back kunal in her life...now kunal only hates her to the core...he will always love siddhi...n siddhi is the only owner of his soul n life...
rima31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Soniya is Good with negative Roles too 
and if shez gonna portray RIcha it will be having different shades 
the new Richa is going to be more shrewd, scheming and calculative unlike the previous one who ws a BIg time Psycho 😆
Which means Sinal will face real tough times and life gonna be miserable for them and the viewers both .. Earlier we call her Witcha but this one wud be more Devilish and can go to any extent to make KUnal come back to her life 😲

like u guys am also gonna miss Mona as Richa she was Fab👏
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rima31

Soniya is Good with negative Roles too 

and if shez gonna portray RIcha it will be having different shades 
the new Richa is going to be more shrewd, scheming and calculative unlike the previous one who ws a BIg time Psycho 😆
Which means Sinal will face real tough times and life gonna be miserable for them and the viewers both .. Earlier we call her Witcha but this one wud be more Devilish and can go to any extent to make KUnal come back to her life 😲

like u guys am also gonna miss Mona as Richa she was Fab👏

i agree sonia is very good in negative roles...though i hate to say...this richa comeback is not as psycho but a devil...she will make like miserable for SiNal...in the past when mona played richa she was psycho n her plans always flop...she always brought SiNal closer n make them one soul forever...but this time...she is going to create more problems n MU for SiNal...so that she can get back kunal in her life...but no matter how much she tries kunal the man with principals...n a one women's man...can never become hers...but then her devilish mind will manipulate...calculate SiNal to the extend that they separate...in the end we know true love always wins...SiNal love always wins...
su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx for ther sharing... i like sonia singh as an actress... but cant coment wheather i like her or not as richa in parichay... its fully depends upon her acting in parichay(she act realy as that we again hate richa charcater) and also depends upon track which type of track cv's brings... so waiting for track...at last i like mona a lot as richa...😊
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for this

mona was fab as witcha, however i like sonia singh too, 

but serioulsy witcha still wants kunal and will create mu's between sinal. ufff

they better not show kunal bailing her out, siddhi upset and mu's and then seperation

why cant cvs think of something new and fresh, till when will we see witcha chase kunal, and sinal going through tension in they marriage, 

norzar
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

Personally does not matter to me as i superdislike the character Richa.

But again cvs gonna recycle siddhi-kunal-richa tussle. I am really leaving nw.cant jhelofy more torture in the name of drama. My patience is over and dont want to see kunal being used as an object to satisfy ego of a crazy woman.

I know, it's pathetic, that they don't seem to have anything other than this triangle track. Lets hope they take a creativity pill & get better soon.
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am sure no one hates Witcha more than me so very displeased that her character is making a come back🤢, but If she has to make a come back, happy it's Sonia as she is good actor and very pretty at the same time. 
vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Rani

I am sure no one hates Witcha more than me so very displeased that her character is making a come back🤢, but If she has to make a come back, happy it's Sonia as she is good actor and very pretty at the same time.

Yeah i knw it ...btw y u color of post is black...??
N so r u going to TLNS???
vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I knw sonia is a good actor n that was evident in dmg...btw gaurav n new richa (sonia)...were a couple in dmg...

Bt i want mona back as richa..