Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats Gisellu 
Nalla exams make pannunge Bhaghi akka and Smiles!
Shebba oru maari enneku ella exams um done . How are you all? Have a nice weekend!
Shemmo thumbnail
Hiii all πŸ˜ƒ

All the best Smiles for your examss.. Me too have same probs like her πŸ˜†
Smiles, Gisel has some special videos for Thendral Anniversary and we have one game πŸ˜ƒ
Dunno vera ethachum pannanuma? πŸ˜•

R&B&T&G, no no dont have hope its prank nu. Just wait and see πŸ˜†

Have a nice sunday friends πŸ€—
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gisel have a fun time at home ma.

shabaaa shammu kanna... innum vidalaiyae chellam 🀣

monday πŸ˜’

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Anyone want to know about a new bet?πŸ˜›...Shammu couldn't stay with out talking/messaging to me aam through phone so i gave her a super idea to start a bet on who lasts long with out talking till FridayπŸ˜†πŸ˜›...Shammy said its only for phone...and to make it clear...bet should be for msn too🀣...Today bhaghi will log nu what if she logs😲
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nixkie

🀣 Anyone want to know about a new bet?πŸ˜›...Shammu couldn't stay with out talking/messaging to me aam through phone so i gave her a super idea to start a bet on who lasts long with out talking till FridayπŸ˜†πŸ˜›...Shammy said its only for phone...and to make it clear...bet should be for msn too🀣...Today bhaghi will log nu what if she logs😲

and my bet would be both u girls giving up on the same time 🀣🀣🀣🀣 i know u both cant last for 24hrs.. idhulae till friday 😲 🀣🀣🀣
Shemmo thumbnail

Welcomee Nixkie & Hopper_Ocean & TTfan πŸ€—

Are you ready for the damage?? Im hearing "YES" nu, lets start! 

Okiee with whom should i start? Lets start with my first traitor πŸ˜†

"Nixkie aka Tanu", well actually I was going out of ideas how to damage her but suddenly she selfdamaged herself which helped mee πŸ₯³

Our Nixkie is a big aarivaali girl πŸ˜† Just see this:

Seee how clever she is.. PM purilaiya? Let me explain. One day I logged to IF, appo got pms. Tanu sent me one pm with siggies. (Beautiful siggies) Appo she wrote there to check whether they are okie. I replied her yes and all. Then after watching Thendral (9pm Indian Time), she asked me to reply to her pm. I logged in IF and checked I didnt got any pms then. I told this to Tanu, you can see above she got shocked. Then I realized that she didnt check my pm nu which i sent in the morning. I was like "Intha ponnu enna loosa? Ivlo neram she was on in IF and asking for reply" πŸ€£πŸ€£ This is typical Tanu πŸ˜†

Next traitor is "Hopper_Ocean aka Ratna akka" πŸ˜ˆ

She played same side goals. Oruka she acted like helping me and told everything about my mission to Tanu. Badd girl πŸ˜ˆ

Ratna akka is very good girl, who dont know to see what time it iss.. Huh enna nu thinking ah? Well one day, she was chatting with us. Suddenly there was a "OMG" from her. We all were like "What what".. Appo she wrote this:

1:30 am nu kooda theriyama she was chatting with crazy girlss.. πŸ€£πŸ€£She is avlo dedicateddd.. Grass itching enaku πŸ˜†

My last traitor is "TTfan aka Bhago"

Improvement improvement nu onnu kelvi patthu irukeengala? Athoda other name vanthu Bhagoo.. Yes my dear friendss.. This Bhago ponnu oru kalathula was very shy and even hesitating to write something in chat. Appo when we asked her what are you doing, she was like "Im reading your chats" or "I dont know what to talk". BUT now she has improvement till damaging me (P.S. Source is Tanu πŸ€£)

Gisel is spared, as she really tried to help meee but was under Tanu & co. custody πŸ€£

Thanks for reading my mokkai... Btw I need to thank few ppl.
Shubba akka oda relatives ku big thanks, yenna avanga Sharja ku vandanala she couldnt come online much. IF ONLY Shubba akka was there, omggg it wouldnt have been just DAMAGE but TOTAL DAMAGE πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² (Thanks Tanu for the idea πŸ˜›)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BZ4Fx-GRKY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Shemmo - 11 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shammy...iru ma iru...bday ku thaan seiyanum nu ila...πŸ˜›

Oh u damaged baby...lol athukagave unaku spl treat seekiram..πŸ˜‰...its a big team and get ready...πŸ˜‰...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
🀣shammu girl.. you are such a cute little baby 🀣🀣 yes yes that night i completely forgot the time till hubby was like πŸ˜² 1.30am tungalaiya nu and i was like is it 1.30am 😲 ... 🀣 yes i was not only chatting with you crazy girls in msn but in fb with another group of crazy girls 🀣 adhan time gaunikalae... that much of laughs i had with you al on that night.

😭 shammu ennaku confirm chappals from "you know who" since u have exposed i am online till 1.30 am ...

Shuba i agree.. you wait da shammu 😈

Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
btw ...πŸ€” bet lae nee bonga? i thought u were not suppose to be online nu? 🀣
verisimilitude thumbnail

shammu.. 😲😲😲😲

enakum intha gadhi varumo?