Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lena07

sanzy this update is my fav one...i loved each nd every siggy!!!!!!
welldone :)

Awww thank u sooo much x Lena I'm glad u like my work 😳
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">I knw Bruv u tell me khotti 🤣 haha send me it thn u chav and I will make yah :) don't worri I will add sum coloring 2 turn it 2 a nice sepia coloring : P ahem ahem jowkin awww thanks blud ur being 2 nice 🤣 yah Ive got thes 2 sik pics of her which I will make on that siggy 4 yah bitch :)</font>

Naa I've already requested someone but type it on YT it's called 'ghetto da munda' oooft he is soo ❤️__❤️ in that vid<3 oyyoyy someones spoiling me a bit too much haaye I feel so loved from you ;) :P btw loved the recent update especially the SaRun sig,the style & the texture is soo damn gawjuss,I love the sigs with less pics cuz the ones with the colouring & text are the best from you😳 I'm cursing myself that I'm being so nice gaah I need to start being mean in Ramadan again🤣 LOL we'll fight about abhay & piya bhabhi like back in the days ;) 🤣
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Thanks Affy <3
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Thanks Zeenat 😊
felicitysmoak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MzIndependant-

Naa I've already requested someone but type it on YT it's called 'ghetto da munda' oooft he is soo ❤️__❤️ in that vid<3 oyyoyy someones spoiling me a bit too much haaye I feel so loved from you ;) :P btw loved the recent update especially the SaRun sig,the style & the texture is soo damn gawjuss,I love the sigs with less pics cuz the ones with the colouring & text are the best from you😳 I'm cursing myself that I'm being so nice gaah I need to start being mean in Ramadan again🤣 LOL we'll fight about abhay & piya bhabhi like back in the days ;) 🤣

Lmaooo I will chck it up Lesbooo :) hahah shuraaap whn am I spoilin u don't chat shit yah 🤣 awww thanks Bruv love yah sooo much <3 lmaooo yah Ramadan is like our meaniest month even though we r suppose to be all nice and that * never gonna happen * 🤣 hahah we will start again let me just grow my nails again and thn u watch Biaaatch ur going down 🤣 
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
..Update..   

I'm sooo tired nearly done commenting on everyone's replies x it's such a hard job I'm tellin yah 🤣 anywaii thank u all sooo much frm the bottomif my heart 4 all da comment :) I always have a smile on my face whn I'm reading em 😃

Sanaya

Shilpa

SaRun

Luv Sanzy <3

Edited by KaShGurTiLuverr - 11 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Stalker and ohhh by the way I have to send yah sume stuff Ann I'm sooo sorri I wasn't on 4 ur Bday x did pod tell yah my Internet went and all that on the 7th I was sooo upset I still have yah siggies and everything I just got my Internet back like 3 days ago 🤣 thn I was like shall I send Ann her siggies and I was like naaah leave em 4 next year 🤣 jowkin I'm gonna send em 2 yah later with my Bday message kaii so look out 4 my name in ur inbox kaii stalker :P luv yah loadz and loadz <3<3
aish. thumbnail
Stunning Work Hun!<3
The Sanaya one is simply gorgeous!:)
............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

Stalker and ohhh by the way I have to send yah sume stuff Ann I'm sooo sorri I wasn't on 4 ur Bday x did pod tell yah my Internet went and all that on the 7th I was sooo upset I still have yah siggies and everything I just got my Internet back like 3 days ago 🤣 thn I was like shall I send Ann her siggies and I was like naaah leave em 4 next year 🤣 jowkin I'm gonna send em 2 yah later with my Bday message kaii so look out 4 my name in ur inbox kaii stalker :P luv yah loadz and loadz <3<3

oye don't say sorry! and yehh foz told me :( but waheeey your internet is back!<3<3 and oye don't worry about it! :D awwhh i love you moreee<3