Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
"A rose by any other name would  smell as sweet" said Shakespeare. The inverse is also true here.

Closing a thread down or forcing people not to criticise two lame characters do not make them less lame!

Btw the name Taarey offends me, please take my feelings into account also.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaR1108

Fun (as u name it) can be only taken to an extent! U have been going around with this unofficial "appreciation" thread for two days!

And from the looks of it .. YOU have been following it all from page one. Now what are we to take from that ?
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is wat D3 forum is doing... when some one makes a negative post vo chalta hai par jab hum kuch bolenge toh topic closed... we cant say anything... pata nai yeh forum pe chal raha hai itne toh kabhi kr v/s ss threads bhi bandh nai hue jitne aaj kal ho rahe hai... wats going on in this forum... koi batao hume bhi...
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hmm you said it all girl...

for the first time in history of this forum all SS& KR fan were together ...lik for real...
& we were just having fun...thats it

when some one make post its ok, bashing by them is ok...since last few post we really started enjoying...but now we can't even do that

this forum is platform for our voice..if we can appreciate some one we can criticize also..& make fun of them also...so why peoples have problem with it...
Edited by prachin10 - 11 years ago
nish22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The forum has certainly Lost its charm! Ab we try to bring it back to life by doing something fun that will involve both the KR and SS Fans and what happenes?! We get screwed!

Aap sab hi toh bhashan dete hai ki KR And S fans keep fighting all the time anad if we do something together bajao sab ki!! 

Me Heart the new name!! My Fav Animal :P
meeryy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

And from the looks of it .. YOU have been following it all from page one. Now what are we to take from that ?

Rafz said it better than I could...EXACTLY! 
shaani2209 thumbnail
Well i really dont understand which forum rules we dint abide by...
the forum is for the discussion(abt both good and bad things in the show) of the show/serial and we are doing the same...
and surely there is no rule that, u should only make serious topics and not humorous ones...
if they think that, we should appreciate even when we dont like something in the show; then m sorry i cant do that...
we are criticizing and not bashing anyone here, but still the topic gets closed saying "bashing is not allowed". 
I really wnt someone to explain me the difference between bashing and criticizing on this forum(i guess its different from what i know)...

Edited by shaani2209 - 11 years ago
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sravani.gunturi

Sorry If I've missed something here.Does freedom of speech give you right to refer to a couple as SHIT  

sorry but its SHIVAM & TANNI...SO TOGETHER THEY ARE *THE NAME WHICH I CAN'T TAKE*😆
if thats their name so is tht our fault...tell creatives to change name...

@meera :cheee-ta bhi na boliyo ab ..pata nahi isse bhi log name calling ka naam de denge!!!!!!!!!
Forum.Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff3366">And from the looks of it .. YOU have been following it all from page one. Now what are we to take from that ?</font>

Looks can be decieving 😛 I saw the 2nd unofficial AT, thats engh to know it went too far!
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaR1108

Looks can be decieving 😛 I saw the 2nd unofficial AT, thats engh to know it went too far!

It wasn't AT for god's sake. Just because, fans get along and start talking about a thing doesn't make it an AT. The people who dislike, Loathe rather, those two people just shared their feeling. What's wrong in it. If you don't like it, Stay Away.! As simple as that!Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 11 years ago