Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Laurie .. πŸ‘
Want to read more, since there is nothing in the serial left to watch as of now.
Your story about ARVI is a great relief. πŸ‘πŸΌ 
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just loved it...its superb please continue soon i m eagerly waiting for the next part...:)
abhimg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘Hi Laurie,

Lots of love, wonderful post. The feeling you described in Purvi at the beg of part 2, cld feel it in the guts...i too hope its really Arjun...
This is sooo romantic...ofcourse there is the pain...but i think we are all used to pain by now...
This is a amazingly lovely and brilliantly written...thank you Laurie...we all love it...kudos...
πŸ‘β­οΈ Keep it up and yes, me too- dil maange more.. and more...
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Laurie,
  Chapter 2 was beautiful. Very beautifully written. Written with lot of love and tender care.

p.s: I am not a FF/OS/SS reader. I won't bore you with my reasons, but since it is from you, I am reading it.

There are a lot of questions that came up when I was reading, but for now, I am not asking any questions. Since I started reading, I would like to finish it. You are a gifted writer, so you should continue to write, not just ArVi, but something else as well.

Urben thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plzzz post chapter 3 soonnn cant wait what will happen next..we all hope that its ARJUN whos comes back to PURVI and says I LOVE U... πŸ˜›
Urben thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loved ur post writting LAURIE keep up the good work..and we all want our ARVI back togather soon but till then we have to wait 3 months for it..but till den we can read ur wrtting LAURIE and feel and c that we can c our ARVI getting back togather..pllzz keep writting more n more it keeps A SMILE ON US ARVI FANS.. :) ⭐️
Axiom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sashashyam

Dear Laurie,

Lovely.Thanks a ton for the weekend treat. I hope I do not have to wait a week for part 3, and also that the story does not end there. I hope you are having fun thinking up and writing the stuff, for you know, pretty soon you are going to find that you are on a treadmill and cannot get off, for we will keep demanding Yeh Dil Maange More!

Shyamala

Dear Shyamala - I never knew how daunting a task this was πŸ˜†

I am having immense fun writing this. The characters are really molding themselves in my mind and I really hope I can convey them as they would like to be written.

Treadmill eh? Hopefully, I'll be fit and sound as the end of this πŸ˜‰

As always, I appreciate your feedback. I do hope you enjoy the next segment. Let me know what you think.

Laurie πŸ˜ƒ
Axiom thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha

OMG...Laurie, you are amazing...excellent writing is this πŸ‘

It's almost like I am watching ArVi infront of me on my screen...please continue...this is so interesting and mindblowing...πŸ‘πŸΌ
I can hardly wait for the next chapter...if only you were on the writers team of this show...we would get a very interesting story to watch instead of the dull, crappy storyline these so-called professional writers give to us...

Maybe it's time that Ekta takes a look in this forum...here is full of talented writers...

Thank you Esha β˜ΊοΈ

I'm new to fan fiction so I hope that I can do justice to ARVI for you.

Enjoy πŸ˜Š
Axiom thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Maleena*

I love it! I can't wait for your next update! i hope its really Arjun behind her and not her imagination.

Thanks Maleena πŸ˜ƒ

Gosh, I hope it's him too πŸ˜‰

Enjoy!
Axiom thumbnail

Originally posted by: nalonynnej

Oh, why does Purvi have to be so tortured by these memories? 😭

Maybe we can get a glimpse of Arjun's misery too? πŸ˜‰

Oh Nalonynne, you can't have a rainbow without a little rain... right? 

So requested, so done! πŸ˜ƒ

Enjoy!