Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Wow, amazing update Dips!πŸ˜ƒ I just love the GC sig, the coloring ROCKS!πŸ‘

The Rati one is really nice too, your new styles are sooo pretty.
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Maaneet Avi was really good. I love the black shade bg  you used. Looks good with the scene.

WoW This is simply WoW.. I so love the  image and also you design. You are really good.

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Love this style of update! So nice!! Not much of KaJen fan but I like the style of it.. Makes it look very very pretty. Thanks for the pm and keep rocking! <3
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok lemme give a good comment πŸ€“

Congrats on your new shop!!! I hadn't checked my pmz in long time =P Thought 25 was the only pm I had left to check from you but nope.. I hadn't checked any from last update on last shop πŸ˜² 

Page 5-

MG AVIs!! πŸ˜ I love them so much! And the DD sig on that page. AH, love that girl a lot!! Jennifer sig- me likey stylewa πŸ˜› 

http://i.minus.com/j5qEEyV6JS99P.jpg <----- The style of this one is also so great! How about I say I loved the whole update? β˜ΊοΈ

Page 13- 

Ed-Bella--- AHHH! So love the couple!! Wanna watch the whole saga right now =P Fantastic siggies
MG- asdufih! Another awesome sig dipzz
MR- Both of them...! Waiting to see how their chem goes. You have fun drooling over your bro ;) The sig coloring is fab. 
MN- That couple is eternal. And the scene! I love the white effect <33

Page 16-

This update is very long! Love it fully 😳 This style of yours is making me go gaga over them!! Truly fab πŸ€— 

Now comments regularly πŸ˜ƒ
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update Dips. Everything looks beautiful! I love your style, the coloring, everything about your siggys. Beautiful work hun! :) 
Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If Mods are taking lot of time for sending you a warning it doesnt mean I'll keep quite and let you copying my style :

My sig

your copied :

My sig:

Yours:

I have many other sigs but filhaal this is enough !

Was just checking your rules as well πŸ˜†

"Rules

Dont claim my works as yours
Dont Crop my Work
Dont copy my styles without my permission"

Your style ? πŸ‘

Just a small reminder : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2923548&PID=56482031&#56482031

but unfortunatly you removed the copied sig and your post as well... but dont worry darling I wont let you won this battle If other sig maker have no prob with you copying on their style and dont accepting the fact that you get overly inspired Its not my prob, I cant and wont !

until we meet again and get Mods decision keep copying !

Edited by Chandani_C - 11 years ago
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow there is a limit. :o
The sigs are openly copied and pretty much the same!!!
I must say u are very good in "reproducing"!!!
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Chandani_C :

Haye i donno yy i waste my precious time in urs bakwass comments...hell man now this is ridiculous,i just came frm a tiring tour n thought to refresh myself wid IF bhagwann c wat ubish i c now..cchalo den also i can give sum energy to ur bakwass

well jahan tak copy ki baat hai copy toh boss maine ki hai yaar yeh toh apne sach kaha hai...Maine copy kiya hai PSD,textures and paste dem in d doc lmaoo and so d pics also hah ok...and rest ka credit goes tto my dimag hmmm

and cuming to ur so called copy thing den toh yaar woh mai nhi dat thing u do ok...beside doing dat spy thing over me go to sum else member n check dres in IF or yaar doz avis hah look at YOUTUBE ok...den comment...dre are lots u shall get to beg dat its ur own shhtyllle..and den get d boom factor,,,,.hehehehehhe hahahha

ah and i dont fell like typing aww yawing man...actually u knw its a universal truth dat if one people's creativity gets copied or anything u take,,ur dushmans are awlways dre to pin point d weak points of urs and to defame dem which is an offence...haye haye chokri ko dekhoo still soo helpless waiting fr mods reply..jaise dey can sort out anythingg man...and wat u said me u tackle many peps like me..oh yes u have tackle many like me not me..lmaooo,,,,.

So if u got bit of shame and self respect u wont do dat credit seeking activity in my gall.and diz is d third time u r doing diz job coz u dnt hav shame na isliye...zara si hoti den fr d tird time u wont aha...diz thing sud hurt ur sentiment awlrite tabhi akal ayegi..enuf yaar diz begging wont work and u knw i knw wat u shall reply dat diz is not d way to reply me ok and blah blah bkah listen chori if i cam to defame u na den bhagwan bhi apko nhi bacha sakta...understandd so kya kare i hav to type sucha big essay n spam my so divine gallery jus bcoz u people who just think dey shall perform a battle widout any weapons hahahahahhahaha..

Frm nxt time dont dare cum to my gallery warna i shall charge in a defamation action and cyber law breaking crime...and d offence shall be very severe to u...ab u will think kya ker legi...dekh lena dips kya ker skti hai ok...

huh kaise kaise log chale aate hai...i wish she can read hindi nhi toh plzz koi translate ker dena...

Sonu4ever : sonu jiii firsltyyy u r welcum tto my gallery for such bashing type coment and shall drive u out saying dat anyone can't cum to my gallery just saying few things and claiming dat REPRODUCING" thing widouttt knowing anything ok...if u r doing this thing in global internet i donno how ur in ur real life bhaiii u wont listen to anyone and get into d battle field lmaoo...sugg:1stly think wat u say wat u post else ur offensive for defamation awlrite samaj gaye...ok

ohk guys thank u so much fr destroying my peace...i wish u giaz nva get peace bcoz aare yaar itna lamba type kya kiya maine padh lo shanti se...ok
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank You so much piiipallsszzhhh for ur dovely comments nhi nhi lovely defo hai...mwah thanxx...hayee too much tired chalo isliye sabko thanx i cant comment single single ahh...need a oil massage..lmaooo kisi ka spa khula hai...bullshits its i knw..hehehhe well i donoo kab kahan kaise i shall update but i will do so dat i knw..hehehe

have a nice day giazz...
Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hayye Rabba ! πŸ˜†

I'm not gonna say anything reagarding your reply, coz honestly after reading once your private message I understood that talking to you was a waste of time 😍, Im just waiting for Mods note and expect from people visiting Avatar and sig shop to be aware of people like you ...
!

Have to say that you use your dimagh, but unfortunatly in a wrong way ... (As usual?)

I dont know Dips kia karsakti hai and really didnt want to know since she loves copying and lying... but seems like you are living in a dreamland as well and thinking you are someone high and special- I pity you.

-----------------

Sonu4ever please dont reply to anything I send a coppy to Mods- Thanks .