Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Sweetzo_Dips

Chandani_C :

Haye i donno yy i waste my precious time in urs bakwass comments...hell man now this is ridiculous,i just came frm a tiring tour n thought to refresh myself wid IF bhagwann c wat ubish i c now..cchalo den also i can give sum energy to ur bakwass

well jahan tak copy ki baat hai copy toh boss maine ki hai yaar yeh toh apne sach kaha hai...Maine copy kiya hai PSD,textures and paste dem in d doc lmaoo and so d pics also hah ok...and rest ka credit goes tto my dimag hmmm

AT least u admit it!!!! And then u call us shameless?

and cuming to ur so called copy thing den toh yaar woh mai nhi dat thing u do ok...beside doing dat spy thing over me go to sum else member n check dres in IF or yaar doz avis hah look at YOUTUBE ok...den comment...dre are lots u shall get to beg dat its ur own shhtyllle..and den get d boom factor,,,,.hehehehehhe hahahha

ah and i dont fell like typing aww yawing man...actually u knw its a universal truth dat if one people's creativity gets copied or anything u take,,ur dushmans are awlways dre to pin point d weak points of urs and to defame dem which is an offence...haye haye chokri ko dekhoo still soo helpless waiting fr mods reply..jaise dey can sort out anythingg man...and wat u said me u tackle many peps like me..oh yes u have tackle many like me not me..lmaooo,,,,.

So if u got bit of shame and self respect u wont do dat credit seeking activity in my gall.and diz is d third time u r doing diz job coz u dnt hav shame na isliye...zara si hoti den fr d tird time u wont aha...diz thing sud hurt ur sentiment awlrite tabhi akal ayegi..enuf yaar diz begging wont work and u knw i knw wat u shall reply dat diz is not d way to reply me ok and blah blah bkah listen chori if i cam to defame u na den bhagwan bhi apko nhi bacha sakta...understandd so kya kare i hav to type sucha big essay n spam my so divine gallery jus bcoz u people who just think dey shall perform a battle widout any weapons hahahahahhahaha..

Frm nxt time dont dare cum to my gallery warna i shall charge in a defamation action and cyber law breaking crime...and d offence shall be very severe to u...ab u will think kya ker legi...dekh lena dips kya ker skti hai ok...

WHO do u think u are?? this forum has some rules, you are insulting the moderators???

huh kaise kaise log chale aate hai...i wish she can read hindi nhi toh plzz koi translate ker dena...

Sonu4ever : sonu jiii firsltyyy u r welcum tto my gallery for such bashing type coment and shall drive u out saying dat anyone can't cum to my gallery just saying few things and claiming dat REPRODUCING" thing widouttt knowing anything ok...if u r doing this thing in global internet i donno how ur in ur real life bhaiii u wont listen to anyone and get into d battle field lmaoo...sugg:1stly think wat u say wat u post else ur offensive for defamation awlrite samaj gaye...ok

Let me laugh, first of all it's behna, not bhai, never mind!
Its a forum so i have a the RIGHT to come in YOUr so called gallery and give my opinion! If u cant face critics then don't open a gallery simple, and which rules are u talking about? the ones that u made? phulleeease give me a break!!!

Anyway i didnt came here to remind u the rules nor get into an argument with u! ( even if u are calling it a "battle field")
Just wanted to inform u that u are copying someone else's style, which is wrong!
Samajdar ko sirf ishare ki zaroorat hoti hai ;)

Peace!

ohk guys thank u so much fr destroying my peace...i wish u giaz nva get peace bcoz aare yaar itna lamba type kya kiya maine padh lo shanti se...ok

Thanks for your "insaniyat" !!! One should not take cyber life so seriously and  forget his values and morals!!!!

Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Chandani_C

Hayye Rabba ! ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm not gonna say anything reagarding your reply, coz honestly after reading once your private message I understood that talking to you was a waste of time ๐Ÿ˜, Im just waiting for Mods note and expect from people visiting Avatar and sig shop to be aware of people like you ...
!

Have to say that you use your dimagh, but unfortunatly in a wrong way ... (As usual?)

I dont know Dips kia karsakti hai and really didnt want to know since she loves copying and lying... but seems like you are living in a dreamland as well and thinking you are someone high and special- I pity you.

-----------------

Sonu4ever please dont reply to anything I send a coppy to Mods- Thanks .

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†toh pehle kisne bolne ko bola tha ji๐Ÿ˜ƒwaste of time phir kiya qq...mai hi mili thi kya apna so called precious time waste kerne ko jao jake waste unper karo jo really tumhare styles copy kerte hai my sweetheart๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณhan han bilkul ji definatly wait kijiye hum bhi wait kerte hai๐Ÿ˜‰han bilkul aware ker dena den jab dey ll cum i shall aware spy like u who just hav nothing to do wid d forum and go to ones gall and say this is mine dat is mine jaise pora duniya ek hi ladki ki copy kerti hai and i dont hve anything to do except baithkey copy ur style...๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ

oh yes kya ker skti hai na...copy haye haye dekho tauba tauba itna bada ilzaam๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒmai toh dar gyi omg ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†yaar i live in dreamland onlyu knw..and my elders hav taught me not to do COMPARISION which is very bad and a cheapest thing to doso i just leave u giaz bfore but abhi lagta hai i sud talk to d cyber dept of india bout diz site dey shall handle...and mods ki baat jahan tak hai woh toh dekhenge i need to talk to my lawyer uncle he shall handle diz matterand offensive languages used here carefully๐Ÿ˜†den u giaz do all complaining thing wich i consider cheap eww๐Ÿคข

oh yes i am sumone high and special deinatly im and u will see it ๐Ÿ˜‰no need to pity for me darling...my god is dre to look after me and so my parents not u aha...

so just wait and watch the tamasha and den u shall regret i swear...
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gorgeous update! 
loved it<3
Dipssss thumbnail
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God instead of apologizing and admiting the truth. You are saying nonsense.
Dont Worry im not desperate to come over here again.
Will let the mods do their jobs. Coz its useless talking to u :s
Dipssss thumbnail
^^apologising dre no word exist in my dictionery wen i knw i am loyal...god is dre to help me to c if im loyal or not and he knows im atleast scare fm him.

hah dat means u wer desperate to defame me na...dat why u wer so called desperate to defame no no it musnt be u it must be d mastermind who trained u.

oh of sure let d mods decide...i know im true doz stuffs are pretty much available on d net why to check IF go to FB dre u fing d original being reconstructed shout dre ok not to doz who havent done anything and being pushed into a black hole...

my truth is inclined twrds me and i knw im loyal...u just wasting ur time buddy shouting and making no sensse posts..lmao...kip one thing in mind u snatched my peace na u also wont get peace nor dd above one...
anvi8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
na yaar not again...๐Ÿ˜•...this eclipsed moon again came 2 hover on u.๐Ÿ˜†..i think she is helpless..๐Ÿ˜†..kya yaar... well said no self respect...r these chan******ni or sonu4never r freak...can't they see no one want 2 defame their self...but these pips...what a stamina yaar...i think they drink booossst...๐Ÿ˜†...n  what they say weak eye sight...why don't they check their eye sight...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.oopppsss 1st of all they should check their mind...i think this summer have fried their bhaija (mind)...
yup bebo we believe u..๐Ÿ˜Š.we all know u r genuine n really no doubt on ur creativity n capability ...don't worry about them..๐Ÿ˜Š.GOD know who is right n who is wrong...truth will defo come out...๐Ÿ˜†
SaAnDi rokkzzz๐Ÿ˜‰
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Chandani and Dips,

The mods are looking into this copying issue, and we kindly request you both and others to have patience. I will soon PM you both:)

IF Dev Team

Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago
Dipssss thumbnail
oh Aahana thank u 4r ur response will luk 4rward 4r d PM :))
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANvi i lov u bebo jaan c phir se eclipse moon is mandraing over my head u say u knw me so well do i copy?? inko plz samjhaona dat i dnt copy!!yaar u giaz only tell na dips ur genius ur work is so professional then yaar how cud it b possible dat i copy!! i feel so upset coz my wholle family+fore fathers belong to a world of art and literature so i am and if one teel me dat i copy say how bad i feel!!  You knw my creations are rebuilted up in facebook and doz admins copy our sigs blindly 4rm creations gallery!!even widout giving credits!! i saw one pora sig hi badal diya yaar!!

ab mai sayra and bakiyon ko yehi bol rhi hu k mere piche qq pare ho yaar maine kuch nhi kia hai!! yaar agar copy kerni hoti toh mai inki qq kerti bolo duniya me kya aur siggy makes nhi hai?? yaar youtube me saaf saaf diya rehta hai tuts ushe dekhke maine ek banaya qqki i dont know making dem in PS and yeh sabko lagta hai dat i did nuisanse by copying dem..no yaar why sud i do so why after all its dre own god damn idea and i really respect dat!! per yaar koi baat nhi samajta hai!! :'( im so upset yaar i think i sud leave IF aese bhi studies pressure bahut hai i have no alternative!!

lobe u shonaa!!

SaAnDI rokzz

anvi8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweetzo_Dips

oh Aahana thank u 4r ur response will luk 4rward 4r d PM :))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANvi i lov u bebo jaan c phir se eclipse moon is mandraing over my head u say u knw me so well do i copy?? inko plz samjhaona dat i dnt copy!!yaar u giaz only tell na dips ur genius ur work is so professional then yaar how cud it b possible dat i copy!! i feel so upset coz my wholle family+fore fathers belong to a world of art and literature so i am and if one teel me dat i copy say how bad i feel!!  You knw my creations are rebuilted up in facebook and doz admins copy our sigs blindly 4rm creations gallery!!even widout giving credits!! i saw one pora sig hi badal diya yaar!!

ab mai sayra and bakiyon ko yehi bol rhi hu k mere piche qq pare ho yaar maine kuch nhi kia hai!! yaar agar copy kerni hoti toh mai inki qq kerti bolo duniya me kya aur siggy makes nhi hai?? yaar youtube me saaf saaf diya rehta hai tuts ushe dekhke maine ek banaya qqki i dont know making dem in PS and yeh sabko lagta hai dat i did nuisanse by copying dem..no yaar why sud i do so why after all its dre own god damn idea and i really respect dat!! per yaar koi baat nhi samajta hai!! :'( im so upset yaar i think i sud leave IF aese bhi studies pressure bahut hai i have no alternative!!

lobe u shonaa!!

SaAnDI rokzz

o dear don't even think like this m telling u i will not leave u...u r my best buddy ...i believe u from d core of my heart...i know u r very genuine n honest...i give a damn about what other specially some insecure people think...n what u said u will leave if...jaano 1st u left geet creation gallery only coz of some whimsical pips n now u r talking 2 leave ur own mansion...never ever think about it...why will some one decide what should we do or not...specially when we r right...as i know u u r a person of high determination so don't ever even think about step back...we can face even d worst situation when we r together...n m sure who have mind can also think what is right n what is wrong...jab you tube per vms available hai to koi kyun kisi ko copy karega...let me think only if hume use copy karne per koi treasure mil jaye ya fir wo ashwarya rai ki creation ho  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†or duniya main aur koi sig maker nahi hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†na na inki sig copy karne per award milta hai๐Ÿคฃ
if u leave IF every one think defo u r wrong that's why u leave...or waise bhi janno ager hum sahi hai to koi hamara kya ukhad lega...i give a damn about them...m with u always...๐Ÿค—
lobbbeee u kudiye
SaAnDi rokkzzz๐Ÿ˜‰