"I am unique" - Priya Wal (Tellybuzz)

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

' I'm unique'- Priya Wal

Thursday, May 24, 2012 | 11:22:28 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)    15 Comments
' I'm unique'- Priya Wal

Priya Wal aka Misha of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani takes up the random Quick Grill questions...

She is quirky ,funny and candid. Her answers leave you stumped and she does not mind calling spade a spade. Tellybuzz in talks with the witty Priya Wal...

Do you prefer Coca Cola or Pepsi…I love Coca Cola, but at the moment I am off both the drinks.

What makes you angry….A lot of thing makes me angry -people with double standards, people who do injustice and people who are cruel towards animals. 

Do you like Jerry or Tom…I like Jerry.He is too cute, but I feel sympathetic with Tom- he goes through so much. 

How would you describe yourself in three words…Unique, that's all I can think about at the moment(laugh).

What will your first thought be when you learn that you have won a lottery…Wow, that means I can sit around and grow fat (Laughs!).

What will you do if you have a time machine…Well I think I will go back in time and do a lot of think differently, but most of all I would spend more time with my grandparents as I missed them while growing up.

Which super power do you like to have and why…I would like to fly and beat the Mumbai traffic and reach places I want to be.

Your recent traveling experience…I have been working for long time so havent had much time. But I went on an unplanned trip and it was a 1 month road trip which started in Goa and we visited 14 cities.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how happy are you now…probably 6 right now I am moving towards more happiness.

Reporter and Author - Nadia Malik

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OMG! OMG! m so happy to read something on her after a long time just yesterday i was thinking that TB should give some news/interview of her
 just loved her answers 👏 she always speaks dil se 😳 without any manipulation , answers by heart, may be that is why i always feel connected to her   i know she is an animal lover, she feels sorry for tom 😆 just like me😆 even i prefer cola over pepsi
i m glad to know she is moving towards happiness , always be happy priya 👍🏼
 awww...meri ashi you rock
 missing her 😭
and yes she is unique 😳
IF must have asked her about her future plans anyways atleast they gave her interview 😊
thank u so much TB 😃
Edited by dieya - 11 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh man...something from her after ages...she is as honest and straight forward and genuine as always...love her...and totally totally Priya unique is the word to describe u and m glad u have the self confidence and assurance to use it wo flinching😉...looove her🤗...sho happy sho sho happy to hear from her...and me hopesy that she is better now coz last we heard frm her she was unwell...and yaaay to loving coke I say me too me too to that I basically can't tell the diff btw the two if u give me both wo their labels I totally wnt be able to identify which is which...😆...but ?I HATE Pepsi because SRK endorses it😆