*~ DBC + 200th Episode ~* Carnival

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Diya aur Baati
(Ramkudi)Suraj-Sandhya(Jaankudi)
SurYa(Dhola-Maaru)

United in more ways than we can imagine.
Their love story is theirs and theirs alone.
We are here as well wishers.
To them both we say, 'Badhai Ho'

It has been a rocky ride.
But life always has this side,
Ups and downs,smiles and frowns
fears and tears,happiness and cheers.

You have been given a second chance
So we here join you to dance
Watch out and take a glance
Coz Auntyji is about to advance

'Chori, main hoon na!'
'I've come to save you from the lafanga!'

Auntyji got it wrong
So now we join in song
Uff this story has been so long
We have had to make ourselves strong!

Daal Baati Churma is our Bournvita
The energy supplement, the love component
The main ingredient in the prem quotient.

Oh how we remember that night
When chupke chupke out of sight,
With atta and ghee, namak and haldi
Suraj showed us how much he loved his Sandy.

Dare we intrude
Dare we anything conclude
We whisper, so as not to disturb the mood...

... we wish you well
Hope you both ILU tell
But no, no we don't want to yell
You take your time to gel.

Defining the Crux & Existence of SurYa 

• S - Soulful hearts thudding ... rendering enchanting music by tugging at the strings of their hearts!
  • U - Unconditionally bonded for lifetime ... extending far beyond what time and space can constrain!
  • R - Ravishing in their own innocence ... a beauty that makes them both wealthy beyond their dreams! 
  • Y - Yearning for each other's Love ... for each other's souls, for they are Soulmates!
  • A - Artistically sculptured ... so the Diya keeps alive and pulsating within the Baati always!

Now I'm sharing video--Moment that all DABH-Ians across globe awaiting since SURYA got married:-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g38d3X9d54Q[/YOUTUBE]

TRPJi Conversation:- Suraj trying to woo Sandhya

My stupid thread Plot-Full Hanuman Gali is empty as they have gone for ami di's DBC party for 2 days.Sandy stayed back because of  Gussa on what Suraj did thus Suraj and Chotu also didn't go.

AND HERE IT STARTS- Chotu looking for Suraj, Sandy to. Later Chotu laughs at Suraj for he has cut hair, new dress etc &says he's gonna woo sandy.. Remembering how naraz  is sandy from yesterday. Sur asks Chotu for its reasons as per films and chotu says something has gone wrong before and ab aapko manana hoga. Sur ties a turban as Sandy likes it and finds her in kitchen making DBC. Sur tries all possible ways to woo her. she turns them in vain with her bitter replies.Then Sur says he wants to have a house somewhere near a hill, walk holding her hand sandy stick to him tightly, Enjoying fog and he wants to be with her in a boat, in d middle of lake in night counting stars etc..She is happy to hear all, but again does bitter.(Sandy completes Daal). Sur now Explains what she is meant for him.

He compares her with Chaand, She shouts Chaand has many Daag. Now he again explains his love to her. She loves hearing it, but again does crap out of naarazgi.(she completes churma) Now Suraj shows he is hurted and disappears to shop! 😲

Sandy decides to woo him.πŸ˜› She goes shop; Tries to talk. He avoids her; all tricks gone in vain. Now He says get the shutter key kept up near shutter as we should go. She grabs a stool,climbs and acts as she can't get it, Asks his help. No reply. She intentionally tilts the stool,falls down, but Sur doesn't catch her, He loses control and laughs for her nakhras. Sandy turns wild,grabs whatever she can,throws all at him shouting he doesn't care for her,this and that.

Sur catches her,pushes against the cupboards and tries to woo her by talks. Sandy breaks out of his arms, but he grabs her back, She hits his chest saying all melodramatic things That a ruthi huyi girl says. Finaly she hugs him tightly. He pats her, moves his fingers throw her hairs. Both hug wild and insane. Now sandy asks about the dinner. They cook Baati and he feeds her DBC, She feeds him. She gets naughty for a while,leans forward, her arms go around his neck and bites his ear, runs away, vanishes somewhere saying catch me if you can! SO LET THEM PLAY HIDE N SEEK, COOK MORE DBC & LET HIS SWEET SHOP OPEN WHOLE NIGHT.

Dinner Menu

DBC(DAAL, BAATI, CHURMA)
KACHORI
GULAB JAMUN
Jalebi

Beverages/Liquor/Ice-creams(Non-Alcoholic only)

Cocktails(Pine-apple, Watermelon, Mangoes, Oranges)
Chocolate Smoothies
Ice-creams

Peeps get your dancing shoes ready to hit the floor on tracks like:-

It's time to disco, Gal mitthi mitthi bol, Chak Dhoom Chak Dhoom, Chiggy Wiggy, Soni De Nakhre, Masti ki Pathshala, Khalbali..

Contribution Team:-
Idea to create DBC thread:-Sita11
Idea to merge celebration "DBC + 200th Episode" thread:-B2011
AV, VM, BG song:- SidraJi

Inauguration speech:- HiralJi
Crux n Existence of SURYA:- TnJ
TRPJi Conversation:- JAM
Siggy:- Ramya

Kudos to resplendent creative skills of our Contribution Team..

Cheers!
DBC + 200th episode party organizing team.

Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seelaks thumbnail
Well written Ami πŸ˜‰

Songs selection - πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by seelaks - 11 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ami has officially started the party (ami u still need to edit the no posting comment)...

200 epis of SurYa Magic!!!!
 πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Suraj and Sandhya are now so close to my heart that they literally have given me sleepless nights in the recent days...and also given me the chance to get to know so many amazing people on the forum here...so I can drool, rant, and just plain chat with...

Love you all!!!

and CONGRATS my DABHians!!!
 πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

200 epis and still going strong!!!!
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Let's get the Party Started!!!
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank You DABHians. Thank You SurYa. 
This has been a lot of fun and may it continue through the day/night.
It's been a tough few weeks/months...but it's now time to celebrate.

Ami, love your energy and enthusiasm. Your infectious team spirit. I'm not saying anything new I know.
Sidra, such a talent, but as modest as Sandy. 
Jam, I know will produce last minute trp dialogues to rock the house.
TJ will then make me catch my breath, become speechless and just shut up.

Navy, partner in crime, the one who keeps me grounded so I don't invent new Sandy myths.

and so many more...wonderful people. Love ya.
Sid.H thumbnail
Ami - thank you so much for putting all this together - and dealing with all of us...esp my large files that are going to keep crashing the page πŸ˜†

Hiral - such a beautiful write-up! i love that it rhymes πŸ˜† and credit to you for the novel idea of a the now epic DBC party!!! it truly is the prem quotient between the 2 of them...and a fond moment that so SurYa 😍

TJ - the Crux of SurYa - who better to define then you!!! Beautifully defined as always... 😍 ❀️ Each word leads to me back to their wounderful journey ... and makes me get all mushy thinking about what lies ahead...

Edited by sidra2007 - 11 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
oh man the music is making me emosanal...
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Madame

oh man the music is making me emosanal...

same here...all their dances are coming to mind... 😍
apkavishwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WoW... Kudos to all of you and DABH its really feeling like a party, carnival... Its too good... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you diya aur baati for being a sweet and classy show, thanks to which I have the privilege of having fun with sweet and classy women the world over on a daily basis...
Good work cheerleader ami for starting this thread, Sidz: lovely avi with all the nostalgic surya scenes ❀️,Hiro: fine poem, TnJ: picturesque sketch...Awaiting the rest of the pot luck

Let's get this party started...bring your books, bangles, wet clothes, jalebis and scooters needing repair everyoneπŸ˜†

Edited by navyaalex8 - 11 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Hope Sandy has  remembered to pack her tools πŸ€”