Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

' I'm unique'- Priya Wal

Thursday, May 24, 2012 | 11:22:28 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments
' I'm unique'- Priya Wal

Priya Wal aka Misha of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani takes up the random Quick Grill questions...

She is quirky ,funny and candid. Her answers leave you stumped and she does not mind calling spade a spade. Tellybuzz in talks with the witty Priya Wal...

Do you prefer Coca Cola or Pepsi…I love Coca Cola, but at the moment I am off both the drinks.

What makes you angry….A lot of thing makes me angry -people with double standards, people who do injustice and people who are cruel towards animals. 

Do you like Jerry or Tom…I like Jerry.He is too cute, but I feel sympathetic with Tom- he goes through so much. 

How would you describe yourself in three words…Unique, that's all I can think about at the moment(laugh).

What will your first thought be when you learn that you have won a lottery…Wow, that means I can sit around and grow fat (Laughs!).

What will you do if you have a time machine…Well I think I will go back in time and do a lot of think differently, but most of all I would spend more time with my grandparents as I missed them while growing up.

Which super power do you like to have and why…I would like to fly and beat the Mumbai traffic and reach places I want to be.

Your recent traveling experience…I have been working for long time so havent had much time. But I went on an unplanned trip and it was a 1 month road trip which started in Goa and we visited 14 cities.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how happy are you now…probably 6 right now I am moving towards more happiness.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww. i love you priya wal ❤️
love you priyaaa