A
I
T
I
N
G

GoGreen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Kiddo Khushi faints...seeing Jeejaji Photwa...and Doctor mai is summoned...thank god she dint curse ASR openly but i am sure she is confident...ASR did forced her so she again fainted...So ASR was taking care of Khushi and wow...Khushi did one sensible thing...just dint think what he thinks but just told the truth...but thick head dont want to lisen...not a new thing for ASR...but he did taken care of her...and ran to office...thinking what else his innocent wife is going to explain him or land him in trouble...So atlast...he got loads of time so cleaned is table and cabin so got some photos and DVD and want to kill time ...so watched it...taddaa...truth is out...so ran to forest...thaugth and now suddenly he thinks she is kid and she have to be with her mom...but my question...will Garima take her back...as Khushi marriage with ASR is out in open and she dont want her daughter to be back to her maayka...so will ASR agrees with Angali and send Khushi back to her mom...Will Khushi mom take her back???? Edited by GoGreen - 11 years ago
-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ohh wow thats really awesum FF ๐Ÿ˜Š.. i Loved it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!! Poor Khushi .. OMG Arnav is so rude ๐Ÿ˜ก& loving๐Ÿ˜ณ at da same time๐Ÿ˜‰ :) arnav know the truth ๐Ÿ‘:) thats greatโญ๏ธ!!! good going dear ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!! plz updated soon ... love ya

- S a n a-
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh wow so now he knows the truth...hmmm not feeling so clever now are you Arnav?? God knows how he's going to make it up to her...

Garima won't want her to come back as she believes that Khushi will ruin her life if she comes back as divorced...so it's down to ASR to become the husband Khushi dreams about!
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing story.
Plz plz plz pm me..
Update soon.
Eagerly waiting 2 know wat happens nxt
huny.thebest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing ff dear... do pm me 4 ur next updates...
DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i was nt able 2 comment 4 lng buh lemme tell u i wait d whole day oni 4 yr updates..!! luv yr FF...!! thank u..! :)
poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!! brilliant ff. arnav finally got to knw the truth. it will be interestin to see how this relationship progresses. pls update soon. don't leave it incomplete.
29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey when r u going 2 update?