Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorrry for commenting late sonu was caught up in exams
Now coming to the update it was amazing
Loved each and everythng abt it
The manveer scenes were very cute
It felt awesome reading ur ff aftr ages
Missed ur updates
And now u better update faassstt and dat to a long 1 as a penalty for updating late
MAHI1198 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG LOVED IT LOADS DEARY... WONDER HOW COULD YOU RIGHT SUCH ROMANTIC UPDATES WITHOUT EVEN LETTING MANVEER SAY I LOVE U EVEN ONCE... I READ ALL UR 39 CHAPTERS IN ONE GO...AND I LOVED THEM LOADS... UR ALREADY THERE IN MY BUDDY LIST... PLZ PLZZ PM ME IF U CAN... AND YA ONCE MORE... REALLY GREAT WORK DONE DEARY...
-Kritika- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely charctor sticks 
preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks to those who liked the previous update (part 39) it means a lot

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantukrittika89kitty18wRsaakkaSkaliya176aathiraaprernakhandelwaroopali15Karkit...anju...Fantasyangelanushruthilivvywendy25vampire12345678princessSonia...navina...snowdreamChoco.Swiss

thanks to those who left their comments it means a lot to me thank u so much

@...anju...: thanks anju im glad u loved the previous part will update the next part soon probably in few minutes.. and thanks for reading my ff im glad u liked it 😊

@aathiraa: thanks im glad u liked it 😊

@roopali15: thanks for the comment roopali im glad u liked it will update the next part soon 😊

@princessSonia: thanks sonia im glad u liked the previous part' lol yep I did update after a long time will continue soon and ur welcome for the pm😊

@Karkit:  yay a new reader' thanks im glad u liked manveer scene.. sure will pm u and will update soon 😊

@moralthing:? sorry I cant see ur comment at all so please do lwt me know if u liked it😕😊

@serat: thank u glad u liked it will update soon 😊

@sanah12: thank u sanah glad u liked the update' sure will add u to the pm😊

@roshni101: its k no problem rosh.. I knew u were gone comment some day😉' hope ur exams went well😃. Thanks glad that u liked the update😊 hehe happy to know u liked maveer scene😳' lol I know I did take a lot of time to update and I did pm u the reason' aww thanks lol shouldn't u be saying u missed me instead of my updates 😃😳k im joking lol😆'. Oh god yes rosh I will update fast and yep this is a long one as that was my penalty 😊 and also this time I updated two parts for updating late 😃

@MAHI1198: thanks mahi im glad u loved all the parts😃'.. hehe tbh I don't think they were that romantic parts as om not that good in it but I tried my best  but im happy u found them romantic yep manveer havent said I love u at all and they wont say it soon😳😉' wow well im glad that u read my ff' yep will add u to my pm list. Thanks again mahi it means a lot 😊

@priyash..: thank u 😊

Edited by preya_radev - 11 years ago
serat thumbnail
plzzz
upadteee
nexttt chappp
i m waiting for ur updateee
plzzz
updateee
soonnn

preya_radev thumbnail

Uday: come on princess I have told u before u don't have to be shy of me he said smirking

Manyata: chii uday u and ur shameless talk

Uday: acha princess sorry by the way I came to ask shall we go out and see devgarh we have came here since years right

Manyata: hmm not a bad idea but lets go tomorrow the journey from Mumbai to devgarh has been really tiring please if u don't mind

Uday: no worries princess in fact if u want I can stay here with u in the same room what say,,, plus we have been in one room before' manyata remembers the incident when uday had dared her to say in one room with him till morning and the effect he had on her by coming close to her

Manyata: sorry no chance that was a dare which u had given me and I proved to stay with u in one room but right now u stand no chance at all

Uday: right now I have no chance but what r u gone do when we become husband and wife princess he said moving closer to her' u cant escape from me then and even cant tell me to leave the room 'manyata cheeks turned red and she tried not to blush however uday was loving the effect he was having on her' bolo princess im waiting for ur answer what will u do then? He said smirking ...

manyata didn't know wt to say and was praying that someone comes and saves her until she heard a knock on her door which was j' she thanked god for sending j just on time' manyata pushed uday out of the way and opened the door

j: jiji what took u so long to open the' but she stopped when she saw uday in the room too'. A naughty smiled appeared on j face'ohhh no wonder y it took u so long to open the door jiji really sorry to interrupt ur ROMANTIC moment with uday

manyata in her mind: hai bhagwan I was thankful that u sent j over here as my saviour but no I was wrong this j also started to tease me couldn't  u send someone else' but she stopped speaking to herself when j was shaking her

j: jiji were r u lost' wait a minute did u start daydreaming about urs and udays romantic moment'. Amazing yaar uday ur charms are very strong that it even made jiji fall for u in a very less time she said giving a hi-fi to uday who was smirking and looking at manyata while manyata glared at j who was laughing 

manyata: HA HA HA very funny j she said in a sarcastic way and please I have other things to do other than day dreaming about uday and please I haven't fallen for udays charm yh he is good looking but that doesn't mean I have fallen for him k'."lair u have fallen deeply for him and his charm has a strong effect on u" her heart said to her while her mind said "exactly manyata doesn't fall for someone so easily and his charm have no effect on u" and broke the fight that was happening between her mind and heart'.. anyways j what did u come here for

j: actually sia jiji and jiju sa have came and sia jiji wants to talk to u that is y I came so make it fast she is waiting for u and also rithvik and his family members have came  j said leaving manveer in the room' manyata turned towards uday

manyata: uday I'll go and see sia jiji she said smiling

uday: k princess I will see u at the dining table and both left the room

manyata knocked on sia's door who told her to come in

sia: hey gudiya how r u

manyata: im fine jiji how r u? both sisters hugged each other and sat down on the sofa

sia: feeling good thank u

manyata: jiji what happened j told me u wanted to speak to me

sia: haan actually I was with ds and she told me maybe I could explain it to u in a better way

manyata: kya jiji

sia: woh manyata after two days it's going to be a very big day for u as its gone be ur taj-poshi where u r gone become yuvrani of devgarh and along with that a lot of responsibilities will come which will involve a lot of people life especially devgarh people where u have to take decision for their wellbeing' sia stopped and looked at manyata who was a little tense'. Manyata looked at sia when she felt her hands on her

manyata: jiji I will try my best to fully all these responsibilities but making decision for people?  jiji what if I make a wrong decision which ruins somebody's life then what will happen everyone will hate me and think ds has made a wrong decision by making me a yuvrani just imagine jiji what if that happens' sia giggled slightly

sia: manyata u imagine things a lot' manyata ds can see that u have that potential of managing everything' but she was not able to complete when j spoke who came and sat in front of them

j: sorry to speak in-between sia jiji but if ds knows that m jiji is capable of managing everything then y did she tell jiji to forget about joining sanjevani hospital, Forget about being a doctor when everyone knew that this was jijis dream since years' manyata didn't want this topic to come up as it always upsets her  

manyata: j please don't talk about this'

j: jiji how long r u going to avoid it u know that this truth is always gone effect u over here she said pointing towards manyata heart'sia and manyata were looking at their little sister who had tears In her eye' jiji I know I hurt u by bringing this topic but im sorry I couldn't control myself when sia jiji said that ds knows u r capable of handling everything ' manyata bent down wiped j tears and hugged her tightly after a while she broke the hug and said

manyata: j u r the best sister I have ever had and u know what I will ask bhagwan ji to make u my sister in every life plus u don't look when u cry

j: I love u jiji she said hugging her again

manyata: I love u too' sia looked at the love between her sisters and to make the atmosphere better she said

sia: see j u always complain that manyata loves me more but now u know how much she loves u

j: sia jiji u both r the best sister and like manyata jiji even I wish and pray that I have u two as my sister in every life' three of them laughed and gave a group hug

sia was sitting in the middle of the sofa while manyata was sitting on the floor laying her head on sia's lap and j was laying her head on manyata lap

sia: j, manyata u know ds had got married in a very young age and she became the maharani of devgarh.. dad was about 14 I think while bua sa about 9 when dada sa died in a accident' ds had become a widow in a very young age but she didn't give up hope and knew that know she had to live for her children and her kingdom' years passed and she was making progress in devgarh she took care of her responsibilities as being a maharani  and also as a mother by making her kids educated and getting them married' to be honest whatever we have and whatever position we are in is all because of ds' u know manyata ds told me that she sees herself in you and she knows you will take a good care of devgarh and let no harm come to ur kingdom' manyata I know u cant be strong in a day but when u have all of us with u then we all know that u wont lose hope so please don't be nervous we all r there and will always be there especially ds to guide u

j:although I have disagreements with ds but I love her loads and im Proud to be ds granddaughter

manyata: u r right j we should be proud of being mrinalini devi granddaughter' jiji I promise I will try to fully all my responsibilities well and let no harm come to devgarh.. sia smiled and caressed her head and soon three of them left as it was nearly dinner time the elders hadn't arrived nd only vijay, unnati, rithvik, daksh and uday were present at the table' three of them came and sat down, manyata was sitting opposite to uday

vijay: arien what took u guys so long' manyata was about to reply but before that j started to answer

j: nothing vijay bhai us three were just spending time together as we havent done that since sia jiji has gotten married and it was so awesome

vijay: guys see my siblings here were spending time and forgot to call their one and only brother now I know they don't love me he said dramatically

manyata: vijay bhai its nothing like that in fact sia jiji wanted to talk to me so she called me and after a while j joined us to otherwise can it be that we leave u out.

Vijay: m bhai stop supporting j bhai all the time

Unnati: ok vijay banna calm down' till then all the elders came

Ds: everyone can start their dinner' after a while uday spoke

Uday: dadi saab wo I need ur permission

Ds: permission for what uday beta

Uday: actually can we all go out and see devgarh tomorrow as its been ages since we have came here

Ds: sure beta u all can go but be careful ' manyata looked at uday confusingly as she thought only her and uday were going 

Unnati: wow this is going to be awesome.. rithvik who was sitting next to her whispered in her ears

Rithvik: of course it will be awesome when u have a company like me so close to u' unnati blushed and didn't look up in case if someone caught her blushing but after a while when she did she caught manyata winking at her and giving her a naughty look

Everyone was done and the elders were sitting in the living room talking while the youngsters went outside in the garden they all sat down and were talking manyata who was sitting next to uday whispered to him making sure nobody is looking at them

Manyata: uday I thought u said only us two will be going to see devgarh' uday looked at her with a smirk

Uday: wow princess I didn't know that u wanted to spend some time alone with me

Manyata: huh? No its nothing like that plus I don't have a problem if the rest comes beside it will be even more fun otherwise I will get bored with u

Uday; really but I don't think u have ever got bored with me

Manyata: that's what u think' but sometimes you're not so boring' she turned to others ok guys im going to sleep good night' all the others said good night' she then turned towards uday and gave him a smile before leaving.

Unnati: dada wt time r we all leaving tomorrow

Uday: after breakfast choti

J: what? Omg then I need to sleep now to wake up early.

Vijay: yh j bhai I think u should go otherwise if ur not ready then the plan to go out tomorrow will have to be cancelled I TELL U and started laughing but stopped when j slapped him on his arms' soon all of them started to leave from there

Uday went into manyata's room and saw that she was already asleep he went near caressed her hair and kissed her forehead before leaving

Meanwhile in j room

J: this is not fair jaggat everyone is here except u

Jagat: come on j u know that nobody knows about our relationship except uday and manyata then how can I come there

J: u can come as our friend beside u r manyata jiji and unnati friend right then u have the full right to come in fact I don't know y jiji didn't even call u but I don't care u have to come and I will make sure jiji calls u over here

Jagat: ok I can never win against u now go to sleep k good night love

J: love u to bye

The next morning all the youngster were ready and had their breakfast and finally left in  jeep however sia and daksh stayed back home as nobody found it safe for her to stay out for long in this condition' uday was driving while rithvik was sitting on the passenger seat and manyata, unnati, j and vijay sat at the back' j who was sitting next to manyata decided to ask her making sure nobody is listening to them

J: manyata jiji how comes u didn't call jagat' in a whispering tone

Manyata: I thought u must have called him that's y she said in a whispering tone

J: god jiji please call him and tell him to come here I told him that he can come since he is ur friend but he aint listening please try and talk to him to him please

Manyata: k baba in fact I will send him a message now and tell him to get here asap k

J: thanks jiji I love u and hugged her both broke apart when vijay spoke

Vijay: what r u both speaking about and j y do u seem to be so happy

Manyata: nothing vijay bhai just like that j just wanted to invite a couple of friends so she was asking if they can come that's y

Vijay: oh k but u sure its nothing else

Manyata: no vijay bhai

Soon enough they reached to a place where they can see the whole devgarh all got out of the jeep and just loved how the place looked

Manyata: beautiful she said in a daze

Uday: its beautiful but not beautiful as u though' manyata became stiff when she felt uday whispering near her ear she turned around but saw that he was looking ahead of her she smiled and turned around'. They all went around to look at the different places and done a little bit of shopping and was heading back to devgarh palace and was talking loads of picture soon

Vijay:omg its 5 already we should be heading back.

Rithvic: ur right vijay banna its been really long and im already tired

Vijay: exactly we r tired but look at these girls they r not tired I mean their shopping doesn't end at all 'I tell u' rithvic nodded his head and then looked at uday who was  laying on the jeep bonnet with his eyes closed while vijay bhai was sitting on the driving seat and rithvic on the passenger as they were waiting for the girls who was busy choosing stuffs for everyone else.

Rithvic: uday where u lost dude or r u lost in someone thought' uday opened his eyes and looked towards the boys giving his usual smirk

Uday: rithvic u should no that yuvraj udayveer singh doesn't get lost into anyone but the others get lost thinking about me

Vijay: finally here come the girl

Unnatti: k we r done now

Vijay: thank god otherwise these girls shopping doesn't seem to end at all

J: so that's your problem' uday was looking at manyata but she didn't notice as she was busy texting someone on the phone

Vijay: chalo uday banna come on ur driving seat' they all sat down and headed to the palace' j ran to komal who was sitting in the hall with the other elders and sat next to her

J: mom u know we bought all of u something me, jiji and unnati had to keep looking until we found something appropriate see look.. and she started to show everyone their gifts' uday who was standing near manyata pulled her by her duppata closer to him

Manyata: uday what r u doing' in a whispering tone

Uday: princess you chose and bought gifts for everyone else he said whispering

Manyata: yes but what does that have to do with u pulling me? In the same tone

Uday: it does u remembered bringing gifts for everyone else but not me and I exactly know how to claim my gift he said in a husky tone' she shivered on the way he spoke and his breath falling on her ears' she turned her face slightly and saw him looking at her and then towards her lips giving her goose bumps.. she turned away and slightly moved away from him but still could feel his gaze on her back' she looked around and thanked god that everyone was busy in looking at the gifts and quickly went and sat next to brij and giriraj' uday smirked as he can see how manyata was trying to hide her nervousness

Part 41 below
Edited by preya_radev - 11 years ago
preya_radev thumbnail

Uday: princess you chose and bought gifts for everyone else he said whispering

Manyata: yes but what does that have to do with u pulling me? In the same tone

Uday: it does u remembered bringing gifts for everyone else but not me and I exactly know how to claim my gift he said in a husky tone… she shivered on the way he spoke and his breath falling on her ears… she turned her face slightly and saw him looking at her and then towards her lips giving her goose bumps.. she turned away and slightly moved away from him but still could feel his gaze on her back… she looked around and thanked god that everyone was busy in looking at the gifts and quickly went and sat next to brij and giriraj… uday smirked as he can see how manyata was trying to hide her nervousness… brij turned towards manyata and was thinking about how his small pari has grown up and remembering the times of small little manyata

Flashback

Manyata was running around and trying to hide from komal as she didn't want to drink milk she quickly ran to komals room nd his behind brij… brij smiled and picked his little girl in his arm

Brij: pari what happened why r u hiding

Manyata: shhh… she said putting her small fingers on brijraj lips… paa ma is binging (bringing) mik (milk) so I am hiding fom (from) her and I don (don't) wan (want) to dink (drink) it.

Brij: ohhh now that is a big problem while manyata nodded

Komal came into her room still holding the milk glass as she searched for manyata everywhere and couldn't find her and finally saw that she was in her room

Komal: manyata beta app yaha hain and I have been searching for u everywhere come on drink this milk now when komal was moving forward manyata hugged brij tightly as if her life depended on him… mahraj please tell her to drink milk see hw stubborn she is.. brij nodded and sat on the bed and placed manyata on his lap who still was hugging him

Brij: manyata beta look at me… manyata looked at him with her big eyes… beta u want to be like me strong right… manyata nodded…. Then you have to drink milk because if you don't drink milk then how will you become like me and good kids always drinks milk and u r my pari right

Manyata: haan I will dink (drink) mik(milk) and be stong (strong) and I am ur pali (pari) brij and komal smiled… manyata got off from brijraj lap and ran to komal who made her sit on the couch and gave her milk… manyata looked at the milk and then brij and drank it in a go

Komal: well done my rani bitya

End of flashback

Brij smiled and wiped the tears that were about to fall out from his eyes any second however his mother didn't miss it

Ds: brij beta what happened y r u crying… everyone turned their attention towards brij

Brij: nothing maa saab just thinking about how time passed by… how our kids grew up so quickly how manyata is going to become yuvrani in few days… manyata smiled and hugged brij

J: k enough of this emotional scene im very hungry lets go and eat.. they all headed towards the dining table and manyata avoided sitting anywhere near uday or opposite him once finishing dinner manyata excused herself and went to her room she decided to change in her pj once she came out of the washroom she was pulled by a strong pair of arms and before she could scream her mouth had been covered but after a while she realised that this was none other than uday and opened her eyes instantly and looked straight into his eyes

Manyata: uday u scared me she said pushing him and was about to move away when she got pulled into his embrace again and he was holding her firmly by her waist and after a second manyata found herself pinned towards the wall and blocked by uday

Uday: princess when u know im gone claim my gift then why r u running away. He said looking towards her lips and tracing it slightly as he knew manyata finished her dinner early so she could get away from him

Manyata: its nothing like that its just that im tired because of the long day and I haven't got any gift for u so how r u gone claim it she said avoiding eye contact with him

Uday: u know how I am gone claim it he said tracing her lips again making her shiver he was leaning closer and was about to capture her lips when manyata turned her face away uday turned her face towards him and was closing the distance and slowly brushed his lips against hers… manyata clutched uday shirt from his waist and then he started to kiss her slowly which was slowly turning passionately manyata pushed uday away and walked towards the window trying to catch her breath but all of a sudden she could feel her back on his chest as uday pulled her by her waist he moved her hair to one side to get access to her neck and gave small kisses manyata was already feeling weak and held on to his hands which were resting on her waist… after a while he picked her up and placed her on the bed and was leaning towards her but then both got shocked when unnati barged into manyata room and she was also shocked to see manyata on the bed and udays face close to manyata face.. uday left the room without saying anything and manyata looked at unnati giving a nervous smile… unnatti came out of her shock and came and sat next to manyata on the bed… manyata was cursing uday for leaving her in this situation

Unnati: so?

Manyata: so?

Unnati: manyata u and dada seem to be in a hurry she said naughtily

Manyata: nooo its nothing like what u thinking

Unnati: hmmm sure the position u both were in anyone could tell that u were about to kiss manyata looked away and her cheeks had turned red… and I know u love him so much… manyata looked at her confusingly

Manyata: how do u know this is love? Unnati looked at her surprisingly

Unnati: come on manyata don't u love dada anyone can see it in your eyes

Manyata: tbh unnati u may think im stupid and maybe I am but the truth is I have never been in love before so how would I know how that feels im just really confused about my feeling for uday … unnati held on to manyata hand

Unnati: ur not stupid manyata… dada does have an effect on u and we all can see in fact I have seen it many time u r already falling for dada and one day u will know it yourself hmm she said hugging her best friend... k its already late u got to sleep tomorrow we have so many things to do before the taj-poshi good night

Manyata: unnati

Unnati: hmm

Manyata: erm can u please erm u know not tell anyone about what u saw

Unnati: don't worry u no I wont… good night

Manyata: gd night

The next day there was so many preparation going on as the next day it will a big day for all of them especially manyata, everyone was busy in their work manyata came down and she went towards vijay, rithvic and uday however she greeted vijay and rithvic only  but ignored uday… manyata was going to j when she saw sia also helping out and was talking to the flower man

Sia: bhaiya please put those flowers over here and also the colour combination should... but she couldn't complete when manyata interrupted her

Manyata: jiji what r u doing shouldn't u be resting

Sia: arien manyata nothing im just u know helping out

Manyata: jiji u should be resting come on

Sia: manyata im fine

Manyata: k fine if u don't rest now then tomorrow u cant attend the taj-poshi ceremony at all  

Sia: manyata this is blackmailing

Daksh: its not blackmailing now come on eat this apple and then go and rest otherwise tomorrow u will not be going anywhere isn't it salli ji

Manyata: exactly jiju sa and both laughed while sia looked at them annoyingly and took the plate from her husband and went to her room.

everyone was so busy In doing all the preparation that they didn't get time to breath uday saw manyata and saw that she was in the corner by herself doing some work  he quickly walked towards her and pulled her behind the pillar where nobody can see them manyata looked at him surprisingly  but then she remembered she was angry with him.. she folded her arms and looked away from him

uday: princess y r u ignoring me….

No reply

Uday: princess look at me… but she didn't

Uday: princess I said look at me but she still didn't and he turned her face towards him and this time she did look at him…. Y r u ignoring me?

Manyata: y do u think I should be happy… u should be sorry that u left me in that situation all by myself to give unnati an answer of what was happening between us two she said giving him a small pout… uday smiled at her

Uday: then u should of told her what we were doing… manyata turned red

Manyata: huh u think its funny only I know how I felt in that situation.. now move I have so much work to do she said running away from there

Precap

Manyata taj poshi cermoney

Manveer announce that they want to get married

Manveer engagement

Ok guys this time I have updated two parts and I hope they are long enough for u… thank u so much for the previous comments they meant a lot for me as they always motivate me to continue writing

Im really sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes so please forgive me for that… im happy to see some new readers.

Hope u like these two part so I will be waiting for u to hit that like button and also will be waiting for ur comments

If you want pm then please mention it in your comment or send me a message either by scrap or pm and I will add u to the list

Also if you have changed ur username then please do let me know so that its easier for me to pm u sorry if I forgot to pm anyone

Take care love u all