Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Guys im not sure how long dis update is gone be but as I promised I will update here it is sorry if its short I updated as much as I can'.

Uday: don't worry princess ill try to find out who that person is but next time when he calls plz call me but if im not around  then please tell someone..

Manyata: don't say ur planning to  tell everyone'

Uday: yes princess I am but that's when all the elders r back because we cant take all these things lightly and I cant takes these types of things lightly when it comes to u do u understand he said cupping her face' manyata nodded' soon unnati and j came looking for manyata'

J: arien wt r u two doing here'. Wait y am I even asking this question right unnati she said with a naughty smile.

Uday with a smirk: u r right j y r u even asking this question as I can meet manyata whenever I want right princess'.

Manyata: guys can u both plz shut up or ill make u

Unnati: manyata' nd dada sorry to disturb u guys but we all r waiting for u at the dining table since its dinner time so would u plz kindly come there' she and j looked at each other and left'.

Manyata: uday shall we go otherwise someone else will cme and think we r up to something when we r not'  she was about to go when uday puller her back by her wrist while manyata looked at him confusingly'

Uday: princess I think u forgot to do something'

Manyata: wat did I forget'

Uday: hmm let me guess well u told j and me to shut up otherwise u will make us'. J has gone so only im here'.

Manyata: so'.. she said with curiosity she did have a doubt about udays intention

Uday: so make me shut up'. He said coming closer to her and staring at her lips and then into her eyes' manyata gulped as he came closer their lips was just about to touch when manyata pushed him aside and left from there before uday could get her' uday looked at manyata retreating back and smiled to himself and when he reached to the dining table he found manyata at her while the other were talking to each other' uday sat opposite to manyata..

Sia: uday where were u. when I asked j and unnati both said they don't know where u were... this caught everyone else attention especially unnati and j as they wanted to see what uday will say.

K guys im sorry only this much ave to quickly sleep as I will have to wake up early gosh I just hate waking up early I just hope the shop gets repaired soon so that I can sleep and also update'.

and to those writers who r sending me pm for their ff, ss or or os im sorry guys that i have not been able to reply back but i promise to dat soon so dont think im ignoring it plz thanks love u all tc

Ps: if anyone needs pm plz do write it in ur comment thanks

Edited by preya_radev - 11 years ago
vampire12345678 thumbnail
awesome lovely but super super short please update soon and its K you need sleep and thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜ƒ
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘thanks.awesome...loved it...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
IshaAkbar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update thanks for the pm
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice update:)thanx for d pm..
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!! Do continue soon n thanks for the pm:D Oh n good night:)
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update as always,and do pm me,and yaa alas it was a shrt update,wanna have a long one,bcoz u wrte beautifully๐Ÿ˜Š
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘thnaks..fantastic...great job...amazing...loved it...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
roshni101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whn will u update da nxt part?
Eagerly waiting
roshni101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail