Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Rajwada Express #7
House full...DEK Andaaz mai

Maisy: OH GOD. 
Reeha: What! What! What Happened!
Arya:  Holy Wowness. Look.
Paro: Nooo!!!!! How could they!!!!!!
Reeha: What! What! What Happened! I can't see guys!
Arya:  You can never see! Look Reeha!
Paro: How can you miss it! Its...its...
Maisy: UGLY!
Reeha: I don't see it !
Arya: Oh god guys. This girl! Working on the NL is making her blind
*Reeha Rubs eyes*
Maisy: Do you see it now?
Paro:
*Reeha's jaw drops as she looks at picture*
Arya: guys...I think she needs a moment...
*Reeha bands head against keyboard*
Reeha: NAHIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paro: Guys. She saw
*Reeha stares at computer screen*
Reeha: WHAT THE HELL?!?
Arya: I know
Paro: Yupp
*  All look at the screen*
*Reeha's fists clenching*
DEK Stylists: What! We thought it was Dashing!
Maisy: Idiots, its Maroon and VELVET! Nothing! is Dashing about it!
*Stylists sulk away*

*ref: read Best Dressed section to fully understandπŸ˜‰

Most Funny scene of the week- Paro
Worst Scene of the Week-Rashmi
Most romantic Scene of the Week- Wendy
Most evil scene of the week-Mais-
Best Dialogue of the week- Amnu
Best Character of the Week-Amnu
Most Irritating Character of the Week-Prachurya
Most Funny Character of the Week-Maisy
Best dressed Character of the week- Reeha
Filler of the Week-Arya
Post of the week-Rashmi
Videomix of the week-Arya
Non-animated Icon of the week-Harjot
Animated icon of the week-Harjot
Siggy of the week-SilentPrincess
Picture of the Week-Wadi.Doll
Best FF/SS of the Week-Ranjana
OS of the week- Reeha
Most Active Member of the Week-Reeha
Rating of the Week-OmaRamdass
Message to CVs-OmaRamdass
Forum news-Reeha
Back-Up for any category-Jnawaz

Credit for all the Signatures and Banners here goes to Megha(AbHaYrOcKz)⭐️
Credit for the Sign Off Image goes to Shivangi (CIDManeetNakash)⭐️
Getting everything together-Reeha

Edited by reeha...k - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail

Monday May 21st
"A Brother & Sister's Conversation"
The episode begins with Aryan telling Jaggat that he heard a voice which made him feel as if someone was in danger. Jaggat says there is no one there and we are finally shown Aryan's face who looks exactly like chawl wala Akash.
UV and Manyata driving along.
Aryan tells Jaggat that his dad must be waiting for him. Aryan and jaggat reach home and Aryan hugs his father. Aryan's father asks him where they were and why so late. Aryan tells him that he should have had his dinner to which Aryan's dad tells emotionally tells him that he has never eaten without him. Jaggat takes leave from there and tells Ayran to come to Mumbai with him but Aryan refuses saying he doesn't like Mumbai as it is very crowded.
Brijraj is playing cards with is friend when Maya comes and tells him that he will surely win this time. Brijraj tells her to sit on his right but Maya tells him that she doesn't have the right to sit on his right. Brijraj tries to console her but Maya tells him that he has been saying the same thing for the past 20 years saying he can't marry her because she is not from rajwada family. Maya says that she made a lot of sacrifices because of him but even today neither she, nor him and even Komal is not happy. Brijraj agrees to that saying Komal could never take her place in his life and to please not leave him.
UV carries Manyata into the palace. Manyata protests to be put down. UV tells her that she is his fianc hence no one will say anything to him carrying her to her room. Manyata tells her that she doesn't want to take his help to which UV replies saying that she is hurt and he will carry her into the palace. Manyata says that even he got hurt and still he is carrying her. UV teases her saying she can now carry him to his place and puts her down and leaves from there while Manyata stares after him.
Manyata screams in pain and the maids come to help her but she tells them that she can help herself. Manyata with difficulty walks up the stairs all the while thinking back to how UV helped her out of the trap hole. Manyata tells herself that she doesn't need anyone's help.
Menaka comes to JN and tells her that she wanted to gossip with her and proceeds to tell her how UV carried Manyata into the palace. JN is upset hearing this. Menaka keeps on talking about how cunning Manyata is as on one side she is fighting against UV and on the other hand always seeking him out. JN tells Menaka that Manyata can never be with UV because she hates UV for killing Akash and will never forgive him for that. Vijay bhai comes and tells his mother to stop playing games.
Vijay bhai comes into Manyata's room and asks her how she is and lightens her upset mood with his teasing. Vijay bhai tells her that they hated each other at the beginning but now they have become best friends/brothers. Vijay bhai tells her to give this chance to other enemies and to stop fighting all the time. Manyata questions on who she is fighting. Vijay bhai tells her that she needs to stop fighting with herself. He tells her that UV is the reason she became the princess. Manyata tells him that UV manipulated her and she hates him. Vijay bhai tells her that she can't make herself hate him by just saying she hates him. He tells her to accept that fact that she feels for UV and he is a big part of her life.
JN who heard the conservation between Vijay bhai and Manyata talks to herself saying she will never let Manyata change her views on UV, she will make sure that Manyata continues her hatred for UV.

Tuesday May 22nd
"Meet Aryan's Fiancee, Tara"
JN & M DS Office
M picks up the phone and says Hello, yes I will get back to you. Maid comes and says YH these are the checks you need to sign. Another maid says YH the Mahasabha wants to talk to you on the phone. M says after I read these files, I will call them back. Maid says okay. JN enters the office smirking at M tensed about the work. JN says what happened YH, from every angle it looks like you are drowning. M looks at JN annoyed and says if you are hungry then go eat something, but don't eat my brains. JN laughs and says M jiji, if you had said this to me before, I would have had a retort for you, but you know what these days I don't want to fight with you, after all I am on your side. M fake smiles and says sarcastically yes J after all you are my only support. And says fine, be useful and get to work. M says anyway I wanted to ask you a question. JN says ask Jiji. M says we are a Royal family right? JN smiles in confusion and nods. M continues saying then why do we spend many lakhs in donation to this Maya Dance Foundation? And if someone really enjoys dancing than why are we looting our own treasury with two hands for it? JN is confused/shocked. JN says Jiji I have no idea about this, but yes this does sound strange?? M says here look at all these checks, these checks are signed by our father, not DS. JN shocked to hear. M says he handles all the detailing not DS. JN confused and looks at the file. JN says interesting and looks at file and says behind this Maya Foundation, there must be some secret. What if someone from this foundation is controlling Dad??
BR and Maya Club
BR and Maya sleeping in bed together. Phone rings and Maya wakes up to see who called. She is looking at the phone intently and BR wakes up and says whose phone is it? BR says answer me damn it, who called you? Maya says why Brij, I have never had the right to ask you questions. When you go to your Komal in that Mahal, who comes to meet you, who calls you, so then why should I give you answers to your questions?? BR says oh God, Maya don't start with that talk in the morning. Fine I won't ask you whose phone it was. Happy? Maya says Final?? BR laughs and Maya smiles. Maya puts her head on BR's shoulder and says Brij, I want to talk to you about something...BR says tell me jaan. Maya asks about money. BR clears his throat and says actually MaSaheb is not feeling way so its taking time for checks to clear and these days Manyata is taking care of office responsibilities, but I have signed your check on the 1st (Maya nods), but don't worry if the check doesn't clear then we will find some other way to get you money. Maya smiles and says it's okay BR, if you are here then I have no worry about anything. Forget all this and tell me how is Manyata? How is she taking her new responsibilities?
M, JN, VB DS Office
Both are looking at files. VB enters office. VB looks at M and looks at JN. He doesn't like it that JN is there. VB says Jai, our mom wants to talk to you? JN about what?? VB says something about a breakfast or lunch? BRunch brunch!!! Actually it's brunch! M smiles at VB knowing what is up to. VB says why don't you go ask her? JN looks at VB in suspicion, and says VB if you want to make excuses, then at least make a good one! VB says I am not lying, tumhari kasam (I swear upon you). JN looks at M, and M nods at JN. JN leaves. VB sighs in relief. M says oh VB, you are always pulling her leg and smiles. VB says M bhai do you have a fever? M says no?? VB says then what are you doing? M says there is a conflict and trying to resolve it. VB says no you don't understand what I'm saying, I am saying what are YOU doing?? VB says you are trusting the wrong person, it is better to trust a snake then to trust JN! M looks at VB confused. VB says did you forget so easily that she tried to kill you? M gets up from her chair and says then who should I trust, Uday? Uday who may have saved my life, but for his own purposes. The way JN is, you can see from the outside, but to figure out what is going on UV's head, I have yet to understand to this day. VB says so like foolish people you will start trusting J? M says VB, I need to take care of a lot of files, so many things to learn, and on top of it DS is not available. You have no idea how hard this is for me to do. That's why I need JN. ANd if she is encouraging me then why should I stop her? After all we are sisters right? VB says Manyata Bhai, you know and I know, the person who is best at knowing the Royal way, politics, and running a riyasat. If you ask him for help just once, he will leave everything to help you out. M angrily says Uday, from Uday I will not ask for any help, it's better that I eat a poisonous apple from JN again, haan nai toh! And goes to get her file and leaves. VB is shocked/worried.
BR and Maya
BR says The less we talk about M the better.I don't know from what reincarnation is she taking revenge on us for? Just pray to God Maya, that she immediately agree to marrying UV. Then all problems will be gone. THen Jaigardh and Devgardh will be one. But this M doesn't have any care for this, for her she has this Akash' ghost glorified on her head. BR shakes his head.
Aryan, Tara's entry
Aryan sitting on his sofa. Aryan says this is luck that the most beautiful girl in the world loves me. A girl covers his eyes and he says Tara. Tara smiles.
M & UV. M's room
M goes into her room and sits on her bed lost in thoughts. M is napping and then half wakes up. She sees UV on her bed and sits up and says go away Uday, stop bothering me. UV caresses her face and says just admit it Princess, that you are tired of fighting all this continuously. M sighs no way, and leans back against the wall and says I am not some old lady who will get tired of fighting all this. UV says just ask for it Princess, ask for it, put your ego aside, and ask for my help in all this and M slightly smiles while UV's face is blurry to her. M then opens her eyes thinking its UV in her dreams and leans forward and caresses his face. Then realizes it's not a dream and gets up and looks at UV says Oh teri! You are really here and here I was thinking that I was seeing a dream!! UV smiles and gets up and says wow Princess, now I am coming in your dreams? M says how did you even get in my room? UV says well what can I say Princess, your guards have a problem with stopping their to be Jamai Sa. M annoyed. UV says anyway you should be happy, the person who you were dreaming of is in front of you. M says Udaybeer, the more you keep elevating yourself on a tree, when you fall, it will hurt just as much. M says I don't need you or your help, get out of here! UV says you might not need my help, but JN does. M says you two are the same, that's why I can only trust you guys one at a time, otherwise both of you at one time will kill me with poison! UV says only poison can fight poison. That's why I'm saying leave JN and choose me. M says you can tell me these proverbs of yours later, now get out of here and pushes UV out of her room. M says go! M closes the door and leans against the door. And closes her eyes to the fb of UV saving her. M hates that she remembers this and goes to her bed and leans to rest again.
JN & UV DS office
JN is looking through files. UV looks at JN working, surprised and thinking to himself. He then fake smiles and says Jai, looking at you is already giving my heart wounds. JN looks up at UV and smiles and says you only wanted to say that? Where is the rest of your taunt? UV smiles what taunt, I have never seen such a more shocking thing than this. You and here at Mrinalini Devi's desk??!! I am going to have many nightmares of this scene J. UV says what's up JN, you are shuffling DS's papers back and forth, something is going in your head. JN smiles, Uday, I am just following YH's orders. UV looks at her in knowing suspicion. JN continues and if there is any sort of planning, then it's in YH's mind, because I am innocent my lord. UV smiles and if you ever cross the line of innocent to guilty, then when I am done with you, you will be in no condition to cross any lines. JN looks at UV in annoyance and gets up. JN says whatever threats you want to give me Uday, give them, perhaps giving me such threats will give peace to your heart. Because what is the truth, you know and I know. That M might marry you out of force, but she will never love you. UV angry. JN says M can never love again UV, because she only loves one person and that person is Akash. UV turns JN around in anger UV says J understand one thing clearly J, M's love wasn't love, it was childish antic J. And as for her loving again, UV says M will love again indeed. JN says sarcastically oh? UV says you see time heals all wounds. And M's life's deepest wound, Akash Verma, well M will one day forget him indeed. Do you understand? IN this world, everyone has break ups, everyone's heart breaks, but then they love again, and M will too. ONe day she will too, it's as simple as that. All right? JN smiles and says we will see. UV corrects her and says we shall see.
Tara & Aryan
Aryan brings her around from sofa and has her sit with him on sofa. Tara smiles. Aryan says today in heaven, God's face has become sad. Tara says why? Aryan says because the most prettiest fairy in the world came here to meet me. Tara smiles and says you are crazy! Aryan says you live so far in the hostel, so I am bound to become crazy without you. Aryan says so today you had such important work so how did you come? Tara says you see, your fiance is no ordinary girl, she is very mature and intelligent. Aryan says yes this is true, our country's future depends on you. Tara says shutup or I won't tell you the rest of the story! Aryan says what are you saying, truly? Shit...you should have told me before, I have had to hear so many terrible stories from you, Tara is shocked and then playfully hits him. Aryan says okay okay sorry sorry...it's been 3 months since our engagement, and you still don't understand my sense of humor? Tara says so where have I felt bad, its' been 3 months since our engagement, you don't understand my sense of humor? Aryan says no, I have only understand my sense of rights and says come here and hugs her. Tara then gets M's earring in her hands from his jacket while hugging and says what is this Aryan, some other girl's earring? Aryan says it's nothing baby. No other girl can between us and not her earring. And he throws M's earring away. Tara says you know what? We only met for 3 months but it feels like as if I known you for years that's why the thought of losing you makes me scared. Aryan looks at her and then says remember I went to the jungle with Jagat? I heard a girl scream and went running there and found this earring. I must have told you on the phone? Tara says you know sometimes I overreact, na? But the thing is I sometimes have doubts, that I deserve you or not, that you will leave me for some pretty Princess type? Aryan then says Tara baby, I love you and this is our story, our own fairy tale. Some Princess type can't separate us, but if some ordinary hot girl comes along..I can't say for sure. Tara gasps and playfully hits Aryan, I will slap you. Aryan laughs and says come here my love.
Then 3 frames are shown, one frame of UV on his bed thinking, one with M thinking on her bed on the side and the middle is Tara and Aryan's frame.

Wednesday May 23rd
"Manyata tricked by JN...again"
Manyata talking to someone on the phone regarding water problem in Devghad when UV comes and tells her to tell the person to contact her state manager but Manyata refuses to take UV's advice and tells him that she doesn't need his help. The phone rings again and UV says he would like to see how she handles everything all by herself. Aryan is with his girlfriend at a restaurant where the manager tells him to wait 15 minutes because he doesn't have any reservation. Aryan is very angry for being stopped and tells him that he can buy the whole restaurant with the change in his pocket. JN comes to Manyata with a file needing Manyata's signature on it. JN is surprised to see UV. Manyata tried to sign the papers but UV tells her to at least read it before signing. Manyata says JN is her sister and she trusts her fully. UV tells her that he is only trying to help her as she is his fianc. Manyata tells him that he is her enemy. UV says she is wearing his ring to which Manyata takes it off and throws it at him. UV catches it and tells her that he had told her not to take the ring off.Komal comes and UV greets her and tells that he wants to talk about his and Manyata's marriage. Komal says that she knows that Rajmata not only promised but also signed a contract but right now Rajmata is not keeping well hence the marriage should be only after she is fully recovered. UV agrees and takes his leave. Komal tells JN and Manyata that if they need any advice then she is there for them. JN tells Manyata to sign the papers. Manyata signs the papers while JN smirks with satisfaction.Giriraj comes to meet Maya and tells her that Brijraj is happy because of her. Maya tells him that she loves Brijraj. Giriraj tells her that Brijraj is financially not well. Maya asks him if he wants her to encourage Brijraj to continue on with him gambling if so then she will never do that as she loves him. Giriraj blackmails her saying he will tell Brijraj about the extra spending she does. Maya finally relents and asks him what he wants her to do. Brijraj comes home drunk and asks the servant to make a drink. Komal tells him it's still daytime and he wants to drink. Brijraj yells at Komal to stop dictating him. Manyata comes and tells him to calm down. Brijraj says here comes the Yuvrani. Manyata says that she is also his daughter and calls him *datha* Brijraj and Komal are surprised to hear this. Manyata tells him that she needs his help and support and they should stand together as a family at such difficult times. Brijraj walks up to her and asks her who told her to call him *datha* as JN calls him dad. Manyata says that she is his elder daughter and as per their tradition he is her datha. Brijraj places his hand on Manyata's shoulder and tells her to lets go to the office and hereafter he will always help her in her problems. UV is staring at the ring Manyata threw at him when giriraj comes and asks him if he is once again getting tangled in emotions. UV tells him that his goal is politics. Giriraj says that soon they will win. Manyata and Brijraj walking down the stairs and Brijraj assures her that he will support her. Two guys come and tell the family that their family has bought the house and hence came to take over the house. Brijraj looks at the papers and is shocked. Menaka asks him how can he sell the house. The two guys tell the family that the house was sold to them by Yuvrani Manyata. All stare at Manyata in shock.

Thursday May 24th
"Udayveer: Yeh Mera Ghar"
Episode begins with a hurt Brij asking if she sold the house and Monu retaliates saying that she doesn't know these men and the men show her papers with her signature. A confused Monu realizes that if was JN who was behind all of this. JN walks in behind the men and greets Monu good morning. JN asks what the problem is and Bua says that Monu has left them all homeless. JN and Monu bicker and Komal stops them. Monu asks Komal to believe her. JN says that does Monu hurt them so much that she made them all homeless. Komal and Brij wants to know if the signatures are hers and the men say that it is Monu's signatures. The men says that very soon the new owners will be here. Monu looks on all sad.
Tara asking Aryan what her gift is and Aryan tells her that tomorrow is their anniversary and her gift will be special. Tara asks why he doesn't like fairy tales and Aryan says he doesn't dislike them but he likes to be in reality. He tells her that she must wait for her awesome gift. She agrees and then they hug.
Doctor saab is going through the papers and says these papers are legal as well as her signatures. Monu wants to know if there's any way to get the house back and Doctor saab says he will try.
Monu-JN scene: JN asks what her next step will be. Monu says that JN can be this family's blood b/c of her deeds. Monu says that she forgot and forgive everything bad JN did b/c both her and JN are sisters. JN says they are competitors and Monu wants to know why she sold the family house and JN says that in a battle some will die. JN tells Monu that everything that has happened b/c of her. Monu expresses how she trusted JN and JN tells her that in politics the first rule is to never trust anyone. JN says that she will never make a good Yuvraani. And then throws her out of her room.
Jagat asks Aryan if he really bought such expensive property for Tara. They discuss some heart-to-heart about Jagat and JN too.
Monu asks Doctor saab where all the money from selling the house went and he says that it went to the bank and the bank has used all the money so now they have no money nor no house. Komal is shocked and wants to know what is going on with all the money and Monu says that she is shocked too. Doctor tells them Brij had taken a loan and all the money went there. Monu says that maybe she can talk to the new owner and the owner might help. Komal is disheartened and says now no one will help them.
Aryan-Tara scene: He blindfolds her and brings her to her gift.
Komal and Brij argue over his actions of drinking and using the family wealth. Monu tells them to stop and says that the new owner will arrive and she will explain everything to them. UV arrives and says that they all used to say think of this as your own house so he took that advice and now he is the new owner of this house. Everyone is shocked--everyone

Friday May 25th
"Let's play House"
Mahal
UV says after all we are one family, right? Then this house remains with me or you all, what difference does it make? M says I never thought that you could do this UV, that you could drop so low! M says fine whatever enmity you want to take out on me, do it, but today you took it out on my family to have your battle. And on a family that has always supported you on everything! UV says aww YH, we thought you would be happy with our decision, because now you guys won't have to pack up and leave this house. UV says what can I say, I am this generous. And another thing, after marriage you have to live with me anyway, so why not start this whole living together deal here. And in this entire city where can I find such a property anyway? M says wah UV, wah, in Mahabharat there was Shakuni Mama, and there is you, what big plot you played! You played the first tactic, right, but remember Mahabharat is not over, remember that! Bua yells for how long!? M turns around. Bua says for how long YH, for how long will we all be sacrificed in your and UV's battle? Today because of you we are homeless. Until you don't agree to marrying UV, these mountain-like difficulties will keep breaking our family. We know UV since his childhood, until he doesn't obtain you, he won't accept defeat. And then there is your stubbornness Manyata, which are before this household's troubles, pain and don't mean a thing. BR says I am still stuck on that one thing that you said that you did not sell the house, and with such ease you put away responsibility away from you. But the truth is whatever happened is because of your carelessness. And also my carelessness too. I also didn't leave any stone unturned by throwing this family in more trouble. What is the point of fighting with each other M? The truth is Devgadh family's star has forever been broken. UV says Uncle Brij, please at least you don't say this, this pain in your eyes I can't see. I know that this house is mine, but that doesn't mean it's not yours. I am your son too Uncle Brij. You will live in this house with as much luxury as you always have. If anybody bought this house it would have been a wrought misfortune. That's why I bought this house so that no one would in this family would be in difficulty. JN looks down. BR looks in pride at UV, and says how can we thank you UV, I just can't thank you enough. UV says bas Uncle Brij if Manyata agrees to marry me, what else do I want? M says calmly UV, come with me to my office, I want to talk to you. UV nods. JN worried.
DS office UV-M
M yells what do you want UV! Why are you doing this plot against me? UV says first say thank you then I will tell you. M says thank you for what? For making my family upset or for buying my house?! UV says For saving your house thank you. Seriously you really are such a big fool! You listened to that JN's foolishness? She must have not even thought that pulling this off would be so easy and have you sign those papers. UV says when I found out that this house was for sale, I bought it before anyone else could. And you, you still think I am your enemy. M says I don't know about enemy, but I know that you didn't come become some saint just for the hell of it, you bought this house to not save this house, but did it so you could get me. So please don't mistake yourself as innocent! UV says unbelievable M, the whole family understands, but you still don't understand it. M says what don't I understand? I understand everything, this was your stupid scheme to get me. UV says people in love will shake mountains M and UV says that I thought even I shall take on this method and try out my luck. M looks around nervous and then at UV. Both look at each other.
JN and VB in JN's room
JN worried that her plan failed. VB enters and says J bhai! These days I am ashamed to even say bhai, do you find new ways to drop even lower in my eyes or what? JN says shutup VB! VB says you shutup!! ALways telling me to shutup, but no today I will have my say! How could you, how could you!?? You sold our house to UV?? Did you lose your mind?! OH wait a minute you have given that space in your head for the devil! JN says VB!! I didn't know that UV sold the house! I had told Jagat---and JN stops. VB says oh I understand now, so you thought you would pose as some item girl in front of Jagat and then mesmerize him into buying this house. M would become a joke in front of everyone and Jagat would never double cross you. JN turns around in shock. VB says BUT you forget that there is someone who is even smarter than you and who bought this house. Because of your foolishness, your plans, you have made us all homeless!! VB all I wanted to tell everyone how big of a fool M is! JN says but my own plans worked against me! VB says ha, if you try to burn down your own home, then your own hands will burn right, JN? JN says but I have no other method than this VB, because I hate Manyata. I hate her! I just hate that witch! ANd I will keep fighting her till my death, the day I concede defeat to her, will be the last day of my life. VB says ha, to scare someone else by showing a scary face, you are cutting your own nose. Believe me JN no one is scared of you, no one. But yes we do feel sorry for you and he leaves. JN upset and angry.
BR Maya
BR on the bed worried and teary eyed. Maya looks at him worried and says what happened Brij? BR says Maya...and then he sits on the floor and rests his head on Maya's lap. BR says Maya, you can't even imagine what kind of day I had to see. TOday for the first time, I had to bow my head in front of my family. I was ashamed for the first time that I am me. BR says Maya, my home was stolen from our family and I couldn't do anything, because I spent all my money on my gambling. BR says I have become bankrupt, everything is over, everything is over! everything is over! Maya says Brij, if you talk like this, than what will be the difference between you and the commoners? You are Devgadh's Maharaj, fighting is in your blood. So don't so easily accept defeat from your difficulties. BR says Maya I don't have anything but your support. Please, don't leave me ever! Please! Maya sits on floor and says I am with you, always. Forget your family, they have never understood you. They have never understood your value. You won't get anything but pain from them. For some time, just forget everything, I am with you, na?
Mahal
The servants are bringing in UV's belongings. UV and Unnati come in. UV says go and get our rooms ready. Servant says yes Jamai Sa. UV says go choti, go pick your favorite room. Unnati is unhappy and doesn't respond. UV turns around and says what Choti, you don't plan on sharing your room with JN do you? Unnati says why are you doing this Dada? Unnati says please Dada don't do this, you are crossing the limits Dada. Don't forget that these people are not only your friends, but our family too. UV says whatever I am doing I am doing with Dad's blessings. Now go and get your room ready. Unnati says seriously Dada, if you keep on forcing Manyata than she will never be able to love you. UV says right now my only goal is to get married to M. Love will happen along the way. M then enters from upstairs listening to what UV is saying. UV continues saying to Unnati And yes whatever is happening with M, she is responsible for it herself. Now don't make me repeat myself over and over again and go get your room ready, go now. Unnati doesn't look happy. M says Unnati from upstairs. M comes downstairs. M says that you and your brother don't get use to living here, because you are only guests for a few days here, haan nai toh! UV says and guests are God's honor, right? UV says now the real fun begins! You and me, under one roof, all day and leans into M says in her ear and all night. UV smiles. JN looks at this mad. UV smiles at M. M is scared/worried.
Aryan-Jagat-JN
Aryan and Jagat hanging out. JN calls Jagat. Jagat says hey what happened, why do you sound like that?? JN says Jagat I am very worried! You can't even think of what has happened here! Uday has taken our house from us! And on top of that, Unnati and UV are here to live here. Will you help me out?! Jagat says calm down. JN says no I can't calm down. No one cares about me here, but you do right? Jagat smile and nods. JN says if I am in pain then you are in pain right Jagat? Jagat says listen you are in anger, first calm down, drink some cold water and think calmly. Every problem has a solution, every illness in the world has a cure and this is a very small problem. JN says no Jagat no, now tell me Jagat will you help me or not! Yes or no! Tell me Jagat will you help me or not! Jagat muffs the phone. Jagat tells it's that girl, that I was telling you about, she is in a problem, I will have to go to her. Aryan says why don't you call her here, we can together work and help solve her problem. Call her call her here and Jagat nods! Jagat then tells JN that I am in Lonavla right now, I will SMS you the address and you can come here. And another thing. JN says what? Please come alone okay. Aryan spits out his drink. Jagat tells him to hush and smiles. JN says yea yea, I'll see you bye!. Aryan laughs and Jagat says come on Aryan you too. JN then looks mad and takes out her keys to leave.

Loads of Love,
Angel, Shama & Hetel
reeha_k thumbnail
"Knocked Up"
This week's episodes were again low on doses of funny scenes, as the show has been concentrating more on new entries and serious tracks...after lot of analysing , this was one of the funniest scenes among this week's epis ...as Manyata sat in her room after coming back from the jungle and was lost in her thoughts, Vijay Bhai enters her room and says in his usual comic way , "Suna hain tumahara paon bhari hogaya..par, itni jaldi?" ...and Manyata bursts out laughing...the very dialogue having a double meaning is what makes this scene a winner...while Vijay Bhai wanted to inquire about Manyata's foot which she had hurt while returning from her outing , he very wittily chose those very words which also ends up meaning if Manyata has become pregnant πŸ˜† ...clever Vijay Bhai, with his cool and funny dialogues, which lately have turned witty too , definitely no other scene can be the winner for the above title for this week

Loads of Love,
Paro

"Let's Sell the freaking Palace! "
The worst scene of the week has to be J giving M to sign the house selling papers.Although Manyata signed those papers thanks to her own foolishness.How can J even think of selling her own house which not only puts her but also her entire family in the dark. Fine! even if she succeeds in proving M incapable,then does that solves her problem?When there is no riyasat then on what will J rule?Probably J is more foolish than M... this is a case where extreme jealousy leads to drastic results.

Loads of Love,
Rashmi

"Oh Zaara Zaara Touch me Touch Me..."

This week, there were very few romantic moments b/w ManVeer but abundance of romantic scenes b/w other couples of the show like Aryan 'Tara and BR-Maya. So this week excluding the banters of ManVeer , there were hardly 3 scenes, like UV carrying manyata to home and UV whispering in manyata 's ear , hot scene indeed but one of the best scene which stood out this week was Manyata imagining UV. Isn't it shocking? When tired Manyata closes her eyes she saw UV caressing her face but instead of smacking his hand, like usually she do, very sweetly she scolded him and

lovingly caresses his face back, but BAM, he was there in real and this shocked Manyata
So yuvraani sa has no problem in romancing UV in her dreams but when reality hits, she is not able to handle the fact that she loves him. So Manyata hates UV in her head but in heart she loves him. So from here series of denials and inner conflict b/w heart and mind of Manyata begins
Loads of Love,
Wendy

"Giriraj & Maya Talk"
It was kinda tough to choose a "evil" scene this week. I was tossing between J's paper signing scene and Giriraj's scene. Thinking about it, I thought of giving J a break this week! πŸ˜‰
Giriraj comes to Maya and tells her that he has paid Brijraj's massive debt. All she needs to do is make sure that Brijraj does not stop doing his "ayaashi". Maya is shocked at his statement. Because on one hand Giriraj solves Brijraj's problems like a friend and on the other end he is pushing his friend into a fire which would only create more troubles. But Giriraj threatens her by saying that he knows her secrets and if she doesn't do what he wants her to do, those secrets might come out and in turn end her relationship with Brijraj.
Hmmm...this shows just how political Giriraj is. Politicians don't even trust their family, Brijraj is just a best friend. This scene portrayed the dirt of politics, the lengths one has to cross to fulfill their selfish needs. Now, what does Giriraj know about Maya is not clear yet. But it can be guessed that Giriraj wants to put Briraj at a position where he is emotionally and financially dependent of Giriraj. Hence, giving Giriraj a perfect pawn in shape of Briraj.
One minister is enough for a man with a purpose to over-take the entire kingdom, here Giriraj is targeting the KING to be his pawn. That's evil...nastily evil I tell you!
πŸ˜‰

Loads of Love,
Mais

"Someone get me a mattress...I need to faint"

Ab aayega asli maza. Tum aur hum ek hi chat ke neeche. Saara din aur saari raat.

OMG. This suggestion was really something. This line totally blew me over. I even forgot about that hideous jacket he was wearing. The flair of UV is heavenly. I hope god gives such obedient son-in-law to everyone. He obediently agrees to the fact that Devgarh house is his and goes right ahead buys it and make it his officially. Well Manyata is definitely not going to understand that he really did help her by buying her house so he is smart enough to not waste too much time explaining it to her. He just gets straight to the point. You guys want to live here, set a wedding date. It's good that Manyata heard him saying that she deserves whatever is happening to her. This will bring her back to earth a bit. Our dear prince enjoying this staying together as much as you can because soon J is going to bring a huge storm in your life

Loads of Love,
Amnu

reeha_k thumbnail
"I tell You"

The Crown of Best Character of the week goes to Rajkumar Vijay.

The character of this week can also be called the voice of reason this week. Vijay seems to be the only sane one in this crazy family. But you know what they say, when you are the only sane one among insane people, those people think you are the crazy one not them. He was giving everyone reality checks this week. He had a heart to heart or should I say bhai to bhai talk with Manyata this week and showed her the other side of the coin. Reminded her that if it was not for Uday she will not be the crowned princess of Devgarh. Even though Manyata countered him very well he did make a huge dent in the wall of hatred Manyata has for Uday. Atleast , some one other than viewers and Uday think that Manyata fate is Uday. He also advised her to not trust J and she did not listen to him and in result Uday bought her house. Lets hope she listens to him next time. Then he gave his mom and J a little scolding for planning and plotting. And the finale was when he totally crushed J after UV bought their house. He showed her the much needed mirror that hatred is so consuming that it has cost her family everything. But all that wisdom went to waste as J is back to plotting and Manyata is still fighting with UV. Vijay gets this crown of best character of being the sane person in all these insane people.

Loads of Love,
Amnu

"A to the R to the Y to the A to the N: Aryan"
Uhum...where to start? πŸ˜› Actually, the thing is that the humor of the show is ending. The evergreen funny characters are either gone or aren't given that space anymore. By that of course I mean our darling Vijay Bhai! He's more in his elder brother mode right now so the humor doesn't click now.
But, humor is made for us to laugh right? Well, I personally laughed my heart out at Aryan. No offense to his fans (if any) but this dude is more of a humor ball then a rich dude. He's rude, arrogant and the attitude just doesn't seem right. Like my friend said, his character is "over-acting" a lot. At the hotel when he got angry at the receptionist just because he asked him to wait, was funny if not crappy. The humor here does not lie in the character, but at the CVs. They turned his grand entry into a grand marathon. They ruined his rich boy attitude into a guy with millions in need of a anger management class.
So yeah, the most funny character has to be Aryan. Because his unintentional humor while trying to create "swag" makes many ROFL and others roll their eyes. Chalo, I don't mind his character for this thing only. At least he makes me laugh after banging my head on the wall for the lack of ManVeer!
πŸ˜›

Loads of Love,
Mais

"Oh Boy, here we go again.."
And Yuvrani Manyata wins it once again! It comes as no surprise to everyone that 'Her Highness' has literally driven us towards pulling our hair out of irritation. Her blind trust on Jainandini was unfathomable and almost unbelievable because, J tried to KILL her. Anyways, our so called deserving crown Princess doesn't even bother to look at the important documents before signing them, yes I know she claims to be blindly trusting her sister, but isn't it laziness on her part to not even look at it as J rightly put it? I mean c'mon you are at an important place and this is what you do! Another big thing is not taking help from Vijay Bhai(her trusted ally) and asking help from J instead, which is quite baffling (I understand UV doesn't feature in the list of trustworthy ppl for her but why not take VB's help or even Doctor Saab!). Anyways, her highness actually made the family see the unimaginable day of going both homeless and pennyless. Manyata's act of throwing the ring at UV's face was really irritating because after all the guy was only trying to help her, if that's how u treat people trying to help u then get ready for the backlash- the Prince is back with vengeance and has bought their house, and whatever happens after that as UV once said- Manyata is the one responsible!
PS:There were other contenders like Maya, Aryan and BR but they were put out of contention due to the lack of screen space and lesser irritating behaviour as compared to "Her Highness" .

Loads of Love,
Prachurya

"Let's mix things up"
Alrighty, know, I tooo am getting fed up with JN (I know right! That's weird!) EVEN her CLOTHING. Trust me, I've seen most of what she's worn and she's worn many of her outfits more then once (save that ugly red one she wore to the mall: THANK GOD I HAVEN'T SEEN IT AGAIN!) Now, moving on:
Ingore the weird face thinggy going on, she looks really good: the singl shoulder look suits her, the colour is lovely, and the synching at the waist and bodice is very flattering: All in all she looks HAWT. BUT...I've seen this one before, and I can't bring myself do to it!
Now...moving on wards.
WHAT THE HELICOPTER IS GOING ON HERE? Not B, Ignore B. He looks the same as always. But this Maya woman is the EXACT Opposite in Style when it comes to Komal: KOMAL IS ALWAYS ROCKING IT. And Maya...she just looks bad! This Saree did NOT suit her AT ALL: It poofed out, made her look bigger and WHAT THE HECK WAS UP WITH THE SHINNY STUFF! GAAH! LADIES!  Do not ever Mimic this ! Or else! I am coming after you with some scissors to PREVENT this disaster from reoccuring!
ALRIGHT.
Since I've already started bitching, let's continue.
NEVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER.
EVVVEEERRR
DO THIS.
NEVER!
Maroon. Velvet. Blazer.
Need I say more?

OK! So, from the 5 people in these combined pictures: Who is the best dressed charecter this week?
VIJAY BHAI!
Nice summer Khaki colour, with a nice white tee; also, his vest reminded me of a Shikari and thats how I see him when he's conversing with JN! LOL!
Honourable mentions: Ofcourse Aunty K; and Uday looks Fly as always.
Manyata: I feel some of her outfits look amazing, other's just fail to impress: this was one of those week for her.

AGAIN: SOMEONE BURN THE MAROON VELVET JACKET.
Please and Thank you.

Loads of Love,
Reeha

"Fillers...there were lots and lots of FILLERS"
Well this week were loaded with fillers where we had Aryan and Maya scenes which seemed no connection as of now with the main plotline.In particular a scene that could well emerge as a winner of filler scenes would be Brij and Maya romance and they discussing about Manyata and her shotcomings as a Princess.

Loads of Love,
Arya

"Come Closer"
Manveerness, need we say more?
Loads of Love,
Wadi
reeha_k thumbnail

"Ya-herd Right!"

So we have an awesum episode analyst her with us.No prizes for guessing,it's 'yaherd15'
with her post
It was very popular with 54 likes also!.Detailed & most appropriate analysis of every episode.Kudos to youπŸ‘

Loads of Love,
Rashmi
Shama! You do an AMAZING Job! Keep up the Fabulous work! <3

"Jannat"

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjS3LBeJ1ms&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

By: Prachurya

A perfect videomix with awesome scene selection and editing.The lovely mashup song adds to the beauty of the mix
Loads of Love,
Arya

"BEST FF/SS"

A very unique, captivating, and romantic SS that leaves you wanting more! Best SS of this week is:

"Check Mate "
by
Cham42195
Direct Link: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2977004

"BEST OS"

This week's best OS is short but sweet!

"OS: I Love To Hate You"
by
CillyAngel

Direct link: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2989781

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loads of Love,
Ranjana
AKA
xxDaydreameRxx

"Picture Perfect"

Well, you've encoutered her posts here and there, she has an amazing bubbly personality and always manages to make us get excited!
None other than...
CillyAngel
Her pictures always bring a smile to our faces and she's a regular in our DEK parivaar!

Loads of Love,
Reeha
thank you for doing your part in bringing our little Forum to life! Keep up the FABULOUS effort! <3

reeha_k thumbnail
"Missing You"

No, that doesn't mean that's the title of the Non-Animated Icon, it means there weren't any to choose from! Come on DEKians ! Show us some of your talent! πŸ˜‰
Loads of Love,
Harjot

"Look into my eyes"

By...
roking_nidhi233

Fabulous Job, capturing a wonderful Manveerian Dream! <3
Loads of Love,
Harjot

"When I look at you..."

This amazing avi is by:
roking_nidhi223

Loads of Love,
Wadi
 WE LOVED Your avi! GAAH! Keep it up! Here's you Prize! Enjoy!
"Tu jo Agar Haan..."

Doesn't it just make your knees turn into jello?

By: S696_sehreen

Loads of Love,
SilentPrincess
Keep up the amazing work! Here's a little something from us to you! Enjoy!

reeha_k thumbnail

1/2

I rated it a bit low because JN being the evil one is becoming tiring and Manyata being spiteful is becoming tiresome.

"Time to Grow Up"
First of all can you not make Manyata so irritating? She is still behaving childish and throwing her tantrums. And I hope it will not become worse when she sees Aryan- we really really don't want to see that sulky crying Moniya again ' the one who is always harping about Akash and running away to meet Akash (Aryan).
How many times will she fall for JN tricks and deceit? I wish to see a change in Manyata next week ' make her get a bit smarter and wiser.
I like the twist with this Maya person and Brijraj- we always wanted to see the side of Brijraj and Komal story as from the beginning if I remember correctly ' someone in the forum did mention that Komal does not look happy in this marriage and that she is afraid of Brijraj.
BTW we still did't bond with this Aryan or Akash you have reintroduced but will comment more next week. For now i am just observing him.

Loads of Love,
Oma
reeha_k thumbnail

Manveer Appreciation Thread has hit the 46th mark
"Shahid Yeh Pyaar Hai"
Game of The Week:
"Craziness"
Discussion of The Week:
"Manveer Love Story"
Vote for Ashish who is nominated for the Best New Face:
We have a new Rajkumari this week!
Tannu is our 16th Princess
Please go grill her!
Final Warning to ALL!
Please read up guys!
We have a NEW thread!
"DEK Royal Batien Chat Thread #2"
Interested in being a Part of the DEK News Letter Team?
Please PM reeha...k (ie Reeha) for inquires as to which positions are opend!

HOLY SHMACKCICLES (did I spell that right?) Wow! I must say we are on a ROLLL guys!
I'm SO, SO, SO Proud of our amazing team! Everyone does their part, and creates AMAZING components to the Letter.
Now, remember the show is in this sticky spot were some are enjoying it others not so much: So lets let cooler heads prevail and remember to be kind.
ALSO, can I add that I'm running out of colour ideas! LOL! Hope all the black and red doesn't hurt your eyes guys!
Finally, please be sure to leave us your thoughts, suggestions, comments: likes and dislikes.

Loads of Love,
Reeha
reeha_k thumbnail

ALLL done!

Promise I'll reply to the comments this time!

Now...excuse me as I pass out!
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Aaah! REEHA!!!!

Gorgeous work again! But you made me talk about style in the intro :P Lolz, me and style do NOT go hand in hand!

HOLY SMOKES!! THE SIGGY OF THE WEEK IS SO FREAKIN' HOT!!! All the articles were amazing, loved them all! Though the grey text coloring was a bit hard to read. Aage mat karna aisa :P

Pat yourself on the back from my side when you wake up. This week the NL was an awesome read as usual! <3