Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Raj and Nature!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Very nice siggy!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Raj and Naina and a field of flowers Yash Chopra style!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

It is lovely!!!!!😊 πŸ‘ πŸ‘

ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sukklover

ur update...😳

keep ing dear...πŸ˜ƒ
lov,❀️
Tama

NOTE:  SORRY FOR THIS TOO SHORT COMMENT AS MY NET IS IT"S CRTICAL CONDITIONAM

thanks tama
ronojoy_ria thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinal60

really nice fic

thanks hinal for liking my os
nice to read one more RN one shotohhh me glad to hear

thanks
ronojoy_ria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharkno1fan

RIA I LOVEEE U JANAIme too jaani

AWESOME
MINDBLOWING
SUPER
CUTE
AWESOME
LOVE IT
MUHAAA
EAA 1YR SUPER AMAZING YR <3<3<33333333333333
SUPER HIT
YR RIA U R ROCKSTARπŸ˜›
HAPPPY JANA LOVEEE
SORRRY LATE HAAA
GET WELL SOON MY SONO😊

thanksss my jaani u r really close to me dear😊 Edited by ronojoy_ria - 11 years ago
ronojoy_ria thumbnail

Originally posted by: araja1234

Awesome part.loved it

thanks dear
Edited by ronojoy_ria - 11 years ago
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
  thanks for this lovely siggie😳
ronojoy_ria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

It was a lovely one shot!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘thanks di for liking my os 😊

It is sad that Raj's friend died and that too a few days before his wedding!!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”yes breath his last breath😭

Raj's falling in love with the would-be bride at the wedding reminded me of Surinder Sahni in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Šyes πŸ˜‰

It is sick that people think that Naina is responsible for the death of her would-be husband who she has never seen!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘people didnt change they still blames a girl for every lil things 😑😭😑

All these superstitions are what is keeping our country from progressing!!!!!🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’totally agree with u di these kinds of believes are keeping our country backward😑

Raj is a true friend who would do anything for friendship but above all he is a man of integrity, who can never see injustice being done!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘yes he is a true hero

Raj did the right thing by marrying Naina as he was already falling for her!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘hmm bhaag khul gaye uske πŸ˜†

He tried to be a good friend to Naina and give her the space she would need to cope up with such a change in her life!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Šyes which i thing is needed in every relationship 😊

But as anyways she was getting married to a stranger I wonder why it took her so long to accept Raj!!!!!πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•how do u except di that she will accpet raj then and then she also needs time to understand him as he is a complete stranger to her πŸ˜†

Shalini ne accha kiya that she talked to Naina and made her understand to move ahead in her relationship with Raj!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌShe is a true friend!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘yes she is

I loved the way Naina celebrated Raj's birthday!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘hmm everyone loves itπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

He was mesmerized seeing her in the red saree!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š    hmmm😳

Raj loved Naina in that black dress and the dance was very romantic!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³raj ke saath every would be romantic only 

Raj and Naina are very romantic and passionate!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Finally they became one!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Raj was feeling guilty for losing control last night but Naina put his mind at rest!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Šotherwise this guilt will remain btw them

Naina confessed that he was the only one she loves and she had never even seen his friend!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Raj really loved Naina and he was soo happy to see that she loved him as well!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

I loved the ending where Raj and Naina got their princess and finally they now have a perfect family!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘yesss perfecttt in madhuri dixit styleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

The pictures were used very well!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘oh me honoured to hear this😊

It was very nice as the story of two people who started off as stranger and then became husband and wife, then lovers and finally parents!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

thank u di for ur sweet lovely comemnt