Article : Sharad Kelkar may take break from KTLK

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Sharad Kelkar (Ashutosh) may take break from Kuch Toh Log Kahenge

Sharad Kelkar who is presently playing the role of Dr. Ashutosh opposite Kritika Kamra in SONY TV's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge may take leave from the show.

The buzz is that Sharad Kelkar has been suffering from knee pain. Now his pain has increased. So he decided to go in for an operation.

For the knee treatment, Sharad Kelkar will need to take a 1 week leave from his shooting of Kuch Toh Log Kahenge. Earlier, Mohinsh Behl was playing the role of Dr. Ashutosh, but he left the show because of back pain problem.

After replacing Mohinish, Sharad Kelkar is now liked by the audiences as Ashutosh.

In the show Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Nidhi and Ashutosh are celebrating their honeymoon and romance is blossoming between them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.. wish him a speedy recovery..
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg speedy recovery tfs☺️☺️ ☺️
M.L.PriyaNaidu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"After replacing Mohinish, Sharad Kelkar is now liked by the audiences as Ashutosh".
well it's true!
alkaparmar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we will pray for your speedy recovery dr ashutosh.this is your new identtity[sk=dr ashutosh] come back soon we will miss you 
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ab hum AshNi ke bina keyse dhin guzaare 😭 Wish SK a speedy recovery😛
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: i5hy

ab hum AshNi ke bina keyse dhin guzaare 😭 Wish SK a speedy recovery😛

i guess ashni ke bina zyada din nahi guzaarna padega...SK is shooting day in day out  for coming epis...
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing Aarti.

Wish him a speedy recovery.
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash_arti

Sharad Kelkar (Ashutosh) may take break from Kuch Toh Log Kahenge

Sharad Kelkar who is presently playing the role of Dr. Ashutosh opposite Kritika Kamra in SONY TV's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge may take leave from the show.

The buzz is that Sharad Kelkar has been suffering from knee pain. Now his pain has increased. So he decided to go in for an operation.

For the knee treatment, Sharad Kelkar will need to take a 1 week leave from his shooting of Kuch Toh Log Kahenge. Earlier, Mohinsh Behl was playing the role of Dr. Ashutosh, but he left the show because of back pain problem.

After replacing Mohinish, Sharad Kelkar is now liked by the audiences as Ashutosh.

In the show Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Nidhi and Ashutosh are celebrating their honeymoon and romance is blossoming between them.

Hmm i heard he was suffering from this knee pain since his last show Bairi Piya days, heard the news that he was undergoing some treatment or surgery at that time itself, but guess his problem hasn't been solved yet. Hope this time he would get a better treatment & Wish for his speedy  recovery.👏

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niniborn2rule

i guess ashni ke bina zyada din nahi guzaarna padega...SK is shooting day in day out  for coming epis...

ya but it wont be the same. They would probably send ashu to a seminar or conference and show AshNi phone convy's.  Ill pray SK gets well soon.