OS Time Won't Let Me Go (all characters)

delete1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm in the middle of my exams right now so not really bothering with updates for anything else, but I have been getting bored in the middle of revision so naturally I've been penning a few things down.

This a Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain story so it's not explicitly one couple or the other; there's a bit of everyone in this and hopefully you'll like it because I doubt I'll be updating soon.

This is pretty much out there - it's a take on a special day and what that entails for both families. (It's not that good :P)

The song is by The Bravery and is really good - try and guess who it ties in with :L

Time Won't Let Me Go

'And I'd give up forever to touch you-' the opening chords rang through the kitchen as Johnny Rezeznik's vocal picked up as Jeevika bit her lip lightly, her hands slightly shaking. "Careful!" Nearly dropping the cake in her hands she shot back a filthy look towards her husband. "Well I would be if you didn't shout out every two seconds." Mumbling, she lined up the base of the cake to the plastic peg stands embedded in the larger cake beneath, easing the smaller cake on to its platform. Standing back, she released a breath of glee as she clenched her fingers together, her eyes bright.

"Viren-Ji it looks beautiful, they are going to love it!" She turned round to face Viren standing on the opposing side of the kitchen counter, a bemused look on his face as he pointed towards the two smaller cakes waiting to complete the four-tier cake. "Viren-Ji you can't be serious! It took me fifteen minutes to lay the first cake down; these ones are even smaller. I'm sorry I can't do it." Picking up the larger of the two cakes, he made his way towards Jeevika, slowly placing it in her hands. "You know I'm not good with precision, and besides if you finish my cake then that's like some sort of bonus points for me." He smiled gently as her eyebrow shot up in amusement. "Bonus points?"

He laughed gently as he guided her arms towards the awaiting cake, letting her hands steady the base on to the pegs. "Bonus points Jeevika because you're magic. The slightest of your touches guarantees my success, and that is why bonus points. Do you really think I want them to hate my cake, that I've you know, just been incidentally slaving away for the last five hours for?" He pulled her towards him, his arm casually wrapping around her waist as she grinned at him.

Reaching out behind him, he brought forward the intricately made marzipan rose, placing it softly into her palm. "Besides Mrs. Vadhera, has anyone ever told you that you're my kryptonite?" She smiled slightly, toying with the petals of the rose. "Kryptonite?" He released his hold on her, making his way around the counter to pick up the last of the cakes, pirouetting back to stand in front of her pointing out the vacant area left specifically for her rose - the finishing touch. He watched as she gingerly placed the rose in its place before easing the cake into her hands, placing it on its much awaited pedestal. "My kryptonite..."

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Virat stood in front of the mirror, his mind trying to decipher how exactly a bow-tie was tied. Moving the little silk strip over and then under itself for the umpteenth time agitated him. "Virat, bheta, why are you getting so frustrated for. Come on you should have been ready by now." Vanshika made her way into the room, standing to the side of his dresser mirror, taking in the sight of her youngest. "You look just like your father; the bow-tie and all. He hated them, just could not for the life of him actually learn to tie them." She laughed vacantly, her mind stuck in the past as she moved her hands towards his neck. Giving up, Virat let his hands rest to his sides as he watched his mother's nimble hands working on the silk cloth, her eyes dancing with joy. He stopped her hands, softly placing his own hands on top of hers.

"Ma, thank you... I know it's a bit late but I love you Mom; thank you for being there for me, believing in me, never giving up on me. Just thanks Mom, for everything." He sighed softly as Vanshika wiped the lone tear away from his eye, caressing his cheek. "Shhh. I'm your mother, it's what we do. Come on Virat, you're never one for sentimentalism - it's the biggest day of your life so far so smile." She pulled the corners of his cheeks up, happy to see his grin emerge. Unknown to them, Viren trolled the hallways for his unfashionably late mother and brother.

Peering in to the room, he found a smile enveloping his lips finding himself in the dilemma of entering the joyful scene or breaking the endearing mother-son moment. "Virat! You're getting engaged and you're crying? And wait, what is that?" Viren made his way towards where Vanshika and Virat stood, his eyebrows burrowed in confusion. "Bow-tie? Arre yaar, are you out of your mind? Bow-tie at your engagement?" Virat peered down at the silk cloth, realising his mistake as a faint blush crept onto his cheeks. "Ma! You were gonna let me wear a bow-tie?" Mildly annoyed, he turned towards his drawers, taking out a black tie.

Viren laughed slightly, his chin resting upon Vanshika's shoulder as Virat's agitation grew at the even longer silk cloth. "Arre stupid, you couldn't tie it when we were kids; you couldn't tie it two years ago, so how the heck did you think you'd be able to tie it now?" Vanshika slapped his head lightly as Virat threw the cloth on the floor. Bending down, Viren picked up the tie before lifting the collar of Virat's shirt, winding the tie around the curve of Virat's neck. Threading the tie into a knot, he turned down the collar and finished by swiping his hands over the blazer, gently patting Virat's shoulder. "Aww, they grow up so fast." Virat landed a mock punch on Viren's arm leaving him grinning ecstatically.

"You two, honestly what would I do without you both?" Vanshika looked towards her sons, slightly nervous as they both exchanged glances, smirks growing on their faces. She gasped lightly as they embraced her in a bear hug, lifting her slightly off the floor. "Virat Bhaiya, its thirty-seven minutes past six. You're seven minutes late and everybody's waiting, come quickly." Shlock stood at the door, one arm extended forward as his other hand pointed towards the dials of his wristwatch. Breaking apart, Viren ushered forward the smartly dressed twelve year old. "You know what you'd look great in? This." Picking up the little silk ribbon, Viren knotted the sliver into a perfectly formed bow around Shlock's neck, turning the boy towards the mirror, a small smile enveloping on his lips.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Madan watched tentatively as Jeevika and Manvi sat side by side in front of the large dresser; Jeevika applying her sindoor with perfect precision as Manvi replicating the meticulousness with her ornate maang tikka. The tears welled up in his eyes, clouding his vision as he pondered how his two little girls had grown up so quickly. Taking the edge of his sleeve, he dabbed at his eyes only to be lightly rebuked by Manvi who had made her way to sit next him with tissue in hand. "Chachu, come on; such an old habit, when will you change?" Her puppy dog eyes made his heart melt as she gingerly placed his hand within hers. "Mannu, stop worrying about me, I'm getting old and you know what they say, old habits die hard. Besides my baby's getting engaged today and I'm not allowed to be emotional? One day when I'm gone, and you'll be looking back to this day, I hope that you- you look back happily knowing that you're my princess and I love you immensely. Always stay happy dear."

He placed a soft, yet lingering kiss upon her forehead before getting up from the bed. Manvi looked towards her hands, silently willing the tears away as she gently spoke up. "Chachu, today's the biggest day of my life so far. I used to think that no matter how happy I am today, there'd always be a downside – the day would be incomplete because Mummy and Pappa aren't here… But I was wrong… Chachu you're no less of a father to me or Di, you've always been there for us… always. You never left our side… They say mother's sit near their children all night when they're ill but you did that, you. Never did you let us feel like we were unwanted or unfortunate or that our fate was bad. Chachu, I don't have the words- I don't think I'll ever have the words to ever thank you for everything – everything that you've done. Taking in two orphans; raising them as your own; becoming their support, their family, their parents – truthfully, Chachu, what do I say? If Di's my heart then you are my soul… I love you."

Her arms wound around his waist as he pulled her head towards his chest, feeling his silk kurta slowly being drenched in salty tears. Jeevika watched through the mirror as her own eyes overran with tears, silently communicating her appreciation through her eyes as Madan softly nodded towards her. "Manvi! Jeevika! Are you both ready yet, we have to leave in ten min-" Pinky stopped her heat at the threshold of the door, taking in the scene before her. Manvi emerged from her death grip, carefully wiping away the tears staining her cheek. "Manvi dear, if you carry on crying this much then you'll ruin all your make up and you as well, you're the girls uncle – there's no need to cry like a bride." Manvi laughed quietly, turning towards Pinky. "So let's make a deal, why don't you get married instead of me huh? Give my poor Chachu a break?" She tapped Pinky on the arm before making her way back to the mirror where Jeevika scolded her in response to Pinky's aghast face.

"Manvi sometimes you are too much. What did Chachi ever do to you huh?" Jeevika sat her down forcibly, running the comb through her hair as Manvi tried turning towards Pinky. "Chachi knows I'm joking, and besides with such a hip and hot Chachi, who wouldn't want to marry her, right Chachi?" Pinky walked towards the mirror, stopping next to the seated Manvi. Bringing her own finger to the corner of her eye, she pressed her finger behind Manvi's ear smiling steadily. "May no one give you the evil eye, always stay happy."

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

The towering presence of Vijay Singh Vadhera loomed from atop the balcony of the house as he watched the guests filter through the gardens of the house. The twilight was setting as the sky grew darker letting the Chinese lanterns positioned around the carefully tended gardens grow brighter. He smiled faintly, taking in the beauty of the night, his heart swelling as the emotions ran through his mind. Swamini found her hands enveloping the rails of the balcony, sharing her father's view. "Bauji, the guests are arriving. Shall we go down and great them?" She awaited his reply, but found silence; gently she placed her hand over his arm hearing his audible sigh. "Swamini dear, a few more minutes… just a few more minutes." She sensed the frailness in his voice, knowing deep down he was fighting an inner turmoil.

"Bauji, something's troubling you. What is it?" Relenting, he turned slowly to look beyond Swamini's head at the distant horizon. "Bheta, I'm so tired… My soul is crushing me, the thoughts of what could have been… I- I- I'm an old man now, life is much clearer for me and it's… it's hurting me." Her eyes knit in confusion, as she tried to digest what he'd said. "Bauji… I- I don't understand." He looked into her eyes, slowly taking her hand in his. "Dear, I've seen the world, lived in it. There are so many things in my life that I wish I could go back and re-do. So many mistakes I've made, so much heart break I've caused… My biggest crime I- I committed against my own grandsons. I took their fathers away from them… Varun – not a day goes by that I don't remember his face or aren't haunted by those words I spoke that fateful day. I am so happy today, but I can't express it like I should because it just reminds me of my guilt and my crimes… I- I regret so much, dear, that I can't forgive myself."

The squeezed reassuringly, gazing into the wise eyes as they grew hazy. "Bauji, whatever happened with Varun… it was unfortunate, it was. Those boys grew up without the love of a father but Bauji, you can't blame yourself for that. The pain and the loss- it's all written in our destinies and we can't change that because we are human. Bauji, you've lived life and so have I… I more than anybody have so much to repent for, but I always find solace in the fact that I have a loving family who will be there forever. And I know that this family have the biggest hearts in the world; the boys are wise beyond their years Bauji. They don't and won't ever blame you for the past." Vijay turned towards the horizon, his steely grip enveloping the balcony rail.

"Bua-Ji's right Dadaji. You've always lived by your principles – a man of your word, and I've always looked up to you. Dadaji, I know I've always been the runt of the litter, but you're the closest thing Bhai and I have had to a father. Whatever happened with Pappa – we can't and won't blame you for that ever. These regrets, they'll suffocate you… What's happened has happened, but Dadaji, you need to look at the bright side of life. All the things you've done for us, always looking in our best interests. You are the one that taught me to sing – my most precious gift that you gave to me. I know you'd thought I'd forgotten but I remember… I remember those countless nights were you'd cradle me to sleep singing lullabies and telling me stories… Dadaji I'm sorry, I've never lived up to your expectations." Virat took in a huge breath, trying to control his emotions as his head dipped slightly.

Vijay grabbed a hold of his arms and shook them slightly. "Virat, I know I've never said it, but son, I'm so so proud of you. The man you've become, my heart swells with pride knowing that this is my grandson, my legacy to the world. And today, I couldn't be happier at all. I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs in joy knowing that Manvi will become a part of our family and that finally my Virat has found his life." Embracing him in a hug, Vijay ran a hand through the black locks of Virat's head smiling brightly feeling a weight off of his shoulders. Swamini watched on in happiness, silently thankful of the good fortune of the family.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Badi Beeji sat quietly in the lounge area of the Vadhera out house watching the bustling activity going on around her. The loud noise allowed her to slip into her reverie, her many years catching up to her old frail self. Dabbu's sudden appearance beside her shook her slightly causing a long string of threats to escape from her lips. "Badi Beeji, what's wrong with you? All I said was what where you doing, there was no need for all that. You're so grumpy these days after coming back from that wedding. What did they feed you there?" Her brows knitted together as she turned towards the imbecilic Dabbu. "That's it, when we get back home I will make sure your mothers starves you so no sweets, no snacks, no nothing."

Beeji walked past, stopping as she heard the annoyance in Badi Beeji's voice. "Okay, what's happened now?" Dabbu shot up quickly, moving away from Badi Beeji. "Somebody's being a grouch." Beeji looked hesitantly at Dabbu, waiting for him to disappear. "Ma, what's wrong? I thought today of all days you'd be happy knowing that your one step closer to getting rid of your arch enemy." Trying to lighten the mood, Beeji sat opposite Badi Beeji, but to no avail. "So what?" She reminded her of an overgrown teenager, on par with Dabbu's naivety. "Ma, will you tell me what's wrong?"

Badi Beeji held up her arm, flashing the shiny golden bangles. "She's going to come take my bangles like she's been planning to for the last three years." Beeji let out a soft laugh, amused at her mother in laws antics. "Just this? Arre Ma, I'll buy you knew bangles even better than these ones." Badi Beeji sighed, looking towards the small coffee table. "You don't understand… Once she takes them, then that's it. There'll be no more pestering, no more annoying, no more scheming. Why don't you understand? How am I supposed to live without my demon of a great-grandchild by my side?" The tears brimmed in her eyes as she looked on in despair towards her daughter in law.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

"Oh-Ji, I love you." Khadhamberi blushed deeply as she spoke into her phone, unaware of the prying eyes of her nephews. "Come soon, we're just getting started." Cutting the phone she turned around to be met by the smirks of Viren and Virat. "Oh Bhai I love you naa." Virat looked flirtatiously towards his brother, resulting in a slap to the shoulder as Khadhamberi covered her face with her hands. "Hai Ram, you two. Don't you have anybody else to irritate?" Turning back towards the balcony, she crossed her arms in annoyance. Viren taking the initiative stepped forward, a soft smile on his lips.

"Chachi, have we told you that you look exactly like Madhuri in Devdas? Stunning, absolutely stunning. Oi Virat, I'm right aren't I?" Virat stood to the other side of Khadhamberi, smiling sweetly. "Chachi, forget Madhuri, this style was made for you." Her lips perked up into a smile as she turned round towards them both, pinching both their cheeks simultaneously. "You boys are so cute and so shweet. You just make me want to eat you all up with all your cuteness." Lightly tapping their faces, she made her way towards the stairs to the garden leaving the two brothers on the balcony.

"Bhai, tell me something. Butterflies… Are they normal?" Virat looked expectantly at Viren, earning a small laugh. "Butterflies and you? The guy who can sing in front of ten thousand people without flinching is getting butterflies right now?" Virat turned towards the garden view, the flickering lights of the lanterns soothing his nerves. "Bhai I'm serious, it feels like I want to throw up but I don't at the same time." Viren placed a hand on his shoulder, his poker face on display. "Man, are you sure you aren't pregnant?" Slapping the hand away from his shoulder, Virat stepped away as his agitation grew. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I don't know about other guys but I remember back when I was getting engaged, from the moment I woke up I swear I was in a whole new world where everything was a hallucination. Up until the moment I saw her walking down that path the butterflies kept on growing. Believe me, when you set your eyes on Manvi, then I swear the whole world will vanish and everything along with it."

Virat laughed slightly as a thought popped into his mind, earning a quizzical look off of Viren. "No, I was just remembering my last engagement. How different that was. At that time, with Maya, it never felt right, but now with everyone here it's just perfect – she's perfect." Resting his hand on Virat's shoulder, he squeezed gently looking at the small group of people just arriving through the garden entrance. "We two brothers were so damn lucky, that's a fact. The perfect girls…"

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Jeevika held on to Manvi's right arm, below the crease in her elbow with Dabbu mirroring on the left side. She smiled ecstatically remembering this same path she walked two years ago with a role reversal of Manvi, the blushing bride, and Jeevika, the jovial sister. The long walk in the dark path towards the garden gave ample time for Jeevika to reminisce of the build up to the engagement. It had taken her a while to finally see Manvi's happiness above her protective need as a sister in regards to the evergreen relationship between Virat and Manvi. After first opposing the union, she'd be lying if Manvi's happiness was the only reason for her subsequent acceptance as marriage to Virat would land her baby sister to her doorstep.

Spying a glimpse towards Manvi, Jeevika's smile faltered slightly as the shy and quiet girls standing next to her was completely opposite of her Mannu. Making their way towards the clearing, Dabbu and Jeevika held on to Manvi tightly as her short stature and a badly fitted skirt to her lengha left her completely exposed to any trips and falls. Stopping short to the entrance to the garden, Jeevika held them back, her mind in overdrive. "Di, what's wrong? Why've we stopped?" She smiled slyly, spying around the hedge to the anguishing Virat and the hopeless Viren waiting impatiently for them. "I have an idea. As long as we're here, we might as well torture those brothers a bit. I mean they know we're here but they can't come to drag us out. I propose we let them wait and suffer."

Manvi studied her sister quietly before piping up. "Okay, who the hell are you and what have you done with my sister? It seems my influence these last few days has been detrimental on you Di. Wow, you cunning beauty." The two sisters exchanged a smile as Dabbu looked on in confusion. "Manvi Di, what does dental-metri mean?" Manvi rolled her eyes as they began their stake out behind the hedge.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

His eyes never left the opening of the hedge, eagerly waiting a glimpse of his soon to be wife. His devotedness paid off as the vision of Manvi set his heart ablaze with wonderment. The lengha wrapped around her body in the most elegant and beautiful way, highlighting her features. As her soft eyes met his gaze, his mouth grew into an endearing smile; the glint in her eyes shining. Her neck length curls springing as she walked a look of pure happiness on her face. As Jeevika's grip on Manvi's arm loosened, she broke her gaze and turned in bewilderment towards Jeevika who responded with a loving smile. Looking back up she found herself to be within a few feet of Virat, and with a slight push from Jeevika, ready to take those last few steps alone.

As she moved forward, the death grip on her left arm forced her back. Staring back, her mind was set on a small grunt to Dabbu but she stopped as she saw the tears in his eyes. Without thinking, she brought her hand up to his face, wiping away the escaping tears whilst shaking her head, reassuring him with a gently smile. Slowly the grip on her arm loosened, giving her complete freedom to face her future. As she took her place near Virat, she couldn't help the tears from overflowing as she found her heart to be in its rightful place.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Virat found his gaze wandering for the ever present form of Viren who was currently missing. Spying Jeevika busy in talks with a few guests, he made his way over towards her. "Bhabhi, have you seen Bhai? He kinda disappeared somewhere." Jeevika scanned the immediate vicinity to find him not there, shrugging her shoulders. "I last saw him talking to some of Dadaji's guests near the fountain." Sighing, he thanked Jeevika before making his way back towards the stone benches set out in the middle of the garden. He smiled as he felt a reassuring hand on his shoulder, slowly turning round only for his smile to falter slightly. "Virat, you're engaged! Now give your Chachu a big hug."

Engulfing him in a bear hug, Inder patted him on the back before releasing him, his happiness evident on his face. "Virat, I really can't believe it. You were this little kid only yesterday and now you're engaged and gonna be getting married soon. If only Bhai was here, then this would have been perfect, but I know he's looking down smiling at just how much his boy has grown up. He'd be proud of you." Virat couldn't fight the faint blush creeping up his cheek as he lowered his head smiling. "Thanks Chachu, really."

Virat spied the white shirt clad Viren in the distance near the catering tables and excused himself away from approaching guests. He could see Viren fiddling about with a tower of whiteness which on closer inspection was cake. Approaching behind him, Virat rested his elbow on top of Viren's shoulder, looking in wonderment at the exquisitely decorated cake. "Wow, you really out did yourself here. It looks gorgeous, Bhai, I wanna eat it." Viren smiled as he patted Virat's stomach. "I know you do, but you have to wait for the others. I'm going to go call Manvi so don't you dare touch it." Virat looked between the cake and Viren, unable to find words. "But- but- chocolate and almond- favourite- Bhai!"

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

"You sisters are devious little things, making us wait like that. Poor Virat nearly ripped his hear out waiting for Manvi, and you Mrs. Vadhera? When you're looking as beautiful as that, what's the need to torture me?" Viren whispered into Jeevika's ear as they stood towards the edge of the garden watching the families and the guests dance. "Well we would have made you wait longer but you're lucky that Beeji saw us and made us come out, and besides, I wasn't trying to torture you, I'm allergic to you, remember?" Jeevika smirked gracefully, as she made to walk away but was held back by Viren's arm around her waist.

"You are definitely spending too much time with Manvi Mrs. Vadhera. What happened to my sweet old Jeevika?" He raised his eyebrow in mock seriousness, feeling her relax against his touch. "They're really happy Viren-Ji… I'm so happy today. Everybody loved your cake, so that means I am lucky…" Viren smiled into her hair as he watched Virat and Manvi dancing amongst the guests. "That you are."
Edited by sabeeha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dina98210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice update well done...!!
loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Job Sabeeha👏
You know I really loved it because it showed some of the rishtey in a different light. I truly would love to see such a Dadaji- Virat interaction. I love the V-V bros so when it is Virman's engagement/wedding I would love to see Viren give Virat tips etc. I loved the small Chachu/Manvi/Jeevika scene it was very emotional. I really want to see want to see more of these kinds of scenes. This was a full package. Oh and yeah I also want to know more about Varun and how he died.

Anyway nicely done, it was beautiful but then again when are your stories not good. You are one of my favorite writers on this forum, another is Sonali. But your stories are so good. Please update the Virman: Give me love and Virika: Turning Tables soon and add me to your pm lists of all your stories please.
aa_mnhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Simply very adorable. You catered to all relationships in a very beautiful manner. I really wish to read more from you.
Love
Sarah
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved it.. esp Virat Vanshika,V-V-Viren,chachu -JM and Virat-dadaji interactions... :)
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it!
The cuteness, and the way everyone talked, it totally
fits with the personality they have. LoL Kadambari,
madhuri dixit of Devdas, love the way you used that.
And make Viren and Virat wait!
Virat and Vanshika's moment was too cute. I really
love the bondig they share and I could feel that while
reading. Your way of writing is so good! There's nothing you
should change, it's so perfect.
I could see everything happen in front of me.
It's beautiful!

- Good luck with your exams.
KushalFan-Sim thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i m nt a memberrr   bt stil read it.. n lovedd it !

..Monica.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the OS
It is really cute!!
delete1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dina98210

Very nice update well done...!!

Aww thank you, I'm glad you liked it =]

Thanks Jenna :D

Thank you, I really appreciate it [=
delete1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveleen12

Nice Job Sabeeha👏

You know I really loved it because it showed some of the rishtey in a different light. I truly would love to see such a Dadaji- Virat interaction. I love the V-V bros so when it is Virman's engagement/wedding I would love to see Viren give Virat tips etc. I loved the small Chachu/Manvi/Jeevika scene it was very emotional. I really want to see want to see more of these kinds of scenes. This was a full package. Oh and yeah I also want to know more about Varun and how he died.

Anyway nicely done, it was beautiful but then again when are your stories not good. You are one of my favorite writers on this forum, another is Sonali. But your stories are so good. Please update the Virman: Give me love and Virika: Turning Tables soon and add me to your pm lists of all your stories please.

Hey! I'm totally one for the rightey - you know what they say, righta wahi... soch nayyi :P

I can't agree more with you; the show's really lacking in the relationship development side. They've developed the ones they desperately need and left everybody else on the back burner. DJ-V have so much going for them, sometimes love sometimes hate lmao. And of course VV's, ah, love them :P

The whole Chachu and the girls thing, they were orphaned and he took them in, and IMO I think he did more for them than Beeji - he did become their dad and never differentiated between his own son and the girls. I love them to bits, because all the other uncles, specifically Chachu's, shown on Indian TV are like evil plotting tramps and I think that relationship is so beautiful because it actually reflects the type of relationship I have with my uncles.

Ah, I know, full package :L I really wanted everybody in this, even if they're only in it briefly. And you're right, 'Varun' as I've named him really interests me. I really have an inkling that something must have happened between him and Dadaji which is why Dadaji has never ever mentioned him.

Anyways thank you for your reply and the undeserving praise, I'm really touched :) And to be one of your favourites with the likes of Sonali, aww that really brought a smile to my face. Thanks so much for your comment =]

Originally posted by: aa_mnhs

Simply very adorable. You catered to all relationships in a very beautiful manner. I really wish to read more from you.
Love
Sarah

Hey Sarah, thank you so much for your comment :)

I'm really glad you liked it, especially the relationships. I was feeling really deprived of some of the bonds so my fingers sat down typing and my imagination let loose :P

Thank you again for commenting, I really do appreciate it =]

Originally posted by: jz4amrit

loved it.. esp Virat Vanshika,V-V-Viren,chachu -JM and Virat-dadaji interactions... :)

Aww thank you :)

I'm really glad you liked the bonding, and I never replied back to a previous comment on another OS so thank you for that as well =]