|~WU 4/21~| Back to Normal..On to the Next

Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Written Update: May 21, 2012

~Tej apologizes to Pitaji and everyone, saying that his biggest mistake was falling into greed and the nasha of money and he spoke to Pashu bhaiyya and everyone so rudely and he is very ashamed.  He says because of his mistake he owes his friend 1 lakh 45,000 rupees...He says Toasty gave me her shaadi jewelry to sell and pay it off but I won't do that because if I do so, I'll never be able to face myself again.  He puts the box down on the table and requests everyone to please help him out and loan him some money and he'll work very very hard to pay everyone back as soon as possible.  Pitaji tells Toasty to pick up her jewelry box and when she is about to, Malti sets down the gold set from the lottery money..she says because of this lottery money and this gold set from the money, we have gotten so many problems, I don't want this set.  Pashu agrees and says Tej is truly sorry so we should help him out.  Dadaji says if there was an owing to pay off.  Everyone is like what!? He says this was all another natak under Toasty's direction.  Pitaji praises Toasty and Tej gives her a loving "I should have known"/"You!!!!" look and Toasty shrugs at him and gives a smile. ๐Ÿ˜Š

~Next morning...everyone is having breakfast and Toasty has left with Sudha to Vaishno Devi.  Malti's mom comes back from the mandir and says someone asked her when Malti's godh bharai will be...she starts a melodrama over the godh bharai and Malti says she wants to wait for Toasty to get back and Shobha says what will be the point of waiting when you don't have a saas to do one for you anyways.  Pitaji says he will do it and in the excitement of the moment says that everyone can spend with their heart open and there will be no more kanjoosi ๐Ÿ˜† (you're going to regret this soon enough mera kanjoos vaala Pitaji <3)

~Pitaji arrives by the shop and the neighboring shop owner offers Pitaji to buy his shop to extend Chaturvedi Saree Bandaar as he is closing up his shop.  Pitaji refuses.

~Malti tells Toasty that she is upset that Toasty won't be there for her godh bharai and she wants to wait for Toasty to come back but Shobha says there isn't another good day for another half a month (Um...how many months pregnant is Malti? I did see that they extended her stomach out a bit to finally make it show but I didn't think 5 months already passed for a godh bharai to be done)  On the other sofa set, Malti, Dadaji,and Ved are sitting down and discussing the godh bharai planning and Nitika brings lists for Ved with the guests and what to get, etc.

~Pashu and Tej reach near the shop on Tej's bike (so did they return the car or are they leaving the car at home for women?)  The neighboring dukaan vaala talks to them about selling his shop to them and Pashu and Tej are interested.

~Pitaji comes home to bring the food for the shop and he wanted to see the preparations for the godh bharai...Gyaan and Prachin are decorating and Pitaji asks them if they are decorating for a wedding and starts to freak out a little but they remind him that he said to make it dhoom dhaam and not to do kanjoosi.  Nitika comes with sweets and has Pitaji try them and Pitaji likes the Bengali sweet and so Nitika decides they will send sweets to all the women along with the invitation...she tells Pitaji the price of each sweet (I think she said 25 rupees but I can't remember the price)  PItaji looks like he's going to have a heart attack as he starts calculating everything in his head and finds out how many people are coming and adds that into his calculation and his eyes are wide and kanjoosipan is sinking in ๐Ÿ˜† (Told you so! :P)  He asks Shobha what sweets they send in Bareilly and Shobha says ladoos and Pitaji tells Nitika to make it ladoos (because he knows ladoos are cheaper)...Shobha wants them to be sent in steel boxes but Nitika says how about those designer boxes...Ved says but those will be expensive right? and Nitika says Pitaji said to spend openly ๐Ÿ˜†  Everyone gets back to their kaam and Pitaji gives Dadaji the money for spending on the godh bharai...while leaving he whines about how everyone is spending like tomorrow's their last day on earth.

~At the store, Tej and Pashu are showing Pitaji the new stock of designer sarees and Pitaji is really impressed and wondering how they pataoed the supplier.  Pashu tells him there's something else they want to spend on that will be of use for them.  Pitaji is all happy and all for it and says it will be of use then tell me, no problem, how much do you need?  Tej says 70 lakhs and Pitaji is shocked and says 70 lakhs!?!?! Episode ends.

Pre-cap:  Tej explains to PItaji how PItaji and Dadaji brought this shop to what it is today and for him to trust his sons to take it further ahead.  Pitaji says he needs time to think about it.  Tej and Pashu are worried and saying that they only have until tomorrow to accept the deal to buy the shop next door.  (What happened to Tej's shop?  If they wanted to extend the shop, they could have just kept Vimla Saree Center and sold designer sarees there and the other saree stock in Chaturvedi Saree Bandaar :/ Isn't that what some saree stores do?)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx dear. And u r cnfusd as Tej ka shop was paiying guest wala type,usne shop buy ni ki thi yar so shop hogi kaha se? N Ye Tanya ko abi hi jana tha! When dis Shobha go? I wil b happy! N Bike? Car ghar me? Cvs r doing jaldi jaldi everything! Widout Toasty Godbharai me kaisa maja? Only Nitika 2 entertain us?
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the nice update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰

actually, the episode was very simple today๐Ÿ˜ƒ I knew that toasty had something in mind.. all that 1 lakh money was fake๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
my old hero is back๐Ÿ˜ in his same own way๐Ÿ˜ณ

shobha.. shobha?? because of her, all the problems started..she was the one who wanted gold jewels, tv, car and all๐Ÿค” she just needs to go away from that house and leave our chaturs in peace.. her natak today was obviously so fake.. crocodile tears๐Ÿ˜ญ..naa.. this won't work with us, sbs lovers๐Ÿ˜‰

hope our sbs stays for years and years..๐Ÿ˜ณ
IshaMish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Tejy.. I really wonder if Pitaji has saved 30-40 lakhs.. and he is just kanjoos or what..