Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pjyo

kyaa pathaa aajtakk pe highlights dekh raha ho 😉 aur breaking news mein aa jaaye program on  sarpanchanandi😆...😍aur phir remote ki battery udd jaaye aur channel change karne ke liye utthane kaa mood naa ho nalayakk jaggu dada kaa..wohinn baithaay baithay phone karega gauri ko🤪,"kyun remote ki battery nahin badalwaayee..mujhe majoobar anandi ko CM ke saath tv mein dekhna padd raha hai"😆

wese tum gayab kahan thi...
hmm..i want that ki...jag ko yeh baat tabb pata lage..when he is in a very depressed state..emotinally very low...very very low..then suddenly this news should come as a shocker bada mazza ayega...😉
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: andv

Jyo 🤗 where were u re?

I too loved his professional attitude and he was also so stern with his table wala dialogue. There is a place for everything but DS's enthusiasm is running wild.😆

Today I thought G was better off. This fellow is anyway sitting at home doing nothing what's the problem if he takes the responsibility of the house instead? Probably that was not in the saccha pyaar agreement. Oh silly me I forgot J has only right no duties.😡... G is soon to discover the MCP quality of her saccha pyaar and like wise J will also get to know that this punching bag will not stay quite for a long time being dominated. Wait till he finds out her manipulative and scheming abilities.

main yehin hoon  re ani🤗, main kahaan jaongi,😉laut ke buddhu yehin ko aaoongi😆
yep.DS gone wild😆,she already has new menu for shiv ,probably must have landed in colectors ofice -found out he has matar alergies but loved kheer.toh new menu mein uske pasand ki saari cheze hongi😆..he has that stern persona but andar softie hai-the way he was drooling over the wafting halwa delicious smells😆..also very kindhearted in helping that bullockcart guy..maybe that irritating PA knows all about shiv's background ,🤔dadisa agar uss pA ko interrogate kare toh kaafi baathen pathaa  chale..
yeah gauri is totaly focused on her daaktari ,carreer oriented girl,but jagat has no thoughts as  what too do next,no plans on ms or job,,bass        ghar baithey tv dekho..dekhte hain how long she suffers his tantrums before blasting him..she is manipulative but not like him.whatever she has done is nothing compared to what jagya did...i hope she makes his life hell without kicking him out varna rothe rothe jaitser pahunch jaayegaa...hope he is forced to crawl back to dean begging forgiveness 😈
pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

wese tum gayab kahan thi...
hmm..i want that ki...jag ko yeh baat tabb pata lage..when he is in a very depressed state..emotinally very low...very very low..then suddenly this news should come as a shocker bada mazza ayega...😉

woh long story hai re,likhoongi tumhe soon..

yeah ,he is very irritable these days..things aren't going right for laadesar naa,aur ise aadath hai boss ki tarah jeene ki..abb gauri has a busy life aur yeh ghar mein jhakk maar raha hai..
abb jaa ke dhakke kha ke gas cylinder le aayega aur mooh phula ke baitheygaa...😉socho phir tv on kare aur wahan ussi  chulhe chukewaali ko CM  sammanith karr rahe ho  ..then he can remember how rudely he used to taunt her about masale ke smells and abb yeh khud kitchen gas ke beech atka hua hai aur anandi bahut aage nikal gayii..
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pjyo

Very irritating PA,Mr bheem singh😵 but his boss is no nonsense fella😆... liked  shivs strict profesional attitude- in the way he reacted 😳to khane kaa dabba😆,office table aur dining table mein kuch toh faraq hotha hai..parr yeh dadisa🤓 ko kaun samjhaye😆..seems he is kind enough to help that bullock cart guy,not snobby or  khadoos🤔 ,not rigid in his viewpoint at all-even though he had diferent plans on the canal project he gave sarpanch anandi the chance to explain her opinion and when he realised her stance was right he had no problem accepting it..also allergies to matar ki poori but he couldntt resist the delicious halwe ki khusboo😆,zaroor uss dabbe ko saffachhatt karr gaya hogaa..😆

on the other side jagat is as nalayakk as ever,ghar baithay tv dekh saktha hai but gas cylinder ke liye  he complains to gauri,atleast she is focussing on her job unlike mr lazybones jagggat..wish he had seen sarpanch anandi felicitated by CM..😈

i agree wid the bold..the least u can do is help at home..bt this is the kind of guy who thinks its beneath his ego to do household work..come on..it will not make u any less of a man...i remember my drop year,while preparing for MD,i must have handled the entire household work myself at home,coz i wud be alone the entire day.and studying non-stop is not possible..bt not Mr. too-big-for-his-shoes..
pjyo thumbnail
Anuuu  🤗  you are backkk😃 been sooo long..how are you and hope your md is going great too..
yeah ,look at the way he was complaining about the cylinder,phone karne ki kya  zaroorath thi isse but he is behaving like it was her job...
but actually a few days back he was happily working in kitchen ,did cooking cleaning and everything even when he was working ..but now he is just wasting time sitting at home sulking instead of job hunting or preparing for MS ..
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she is not going to take it from him... Today she hung the phone and realized that if she acts that way, he will just crawl back to jetsar...and she does not want to let go...

I really do not want her to let go...not ever!!. 

I do not want his shadow near AnSH
pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

she is not going to take it from him... Today she hung the phone and realized that if she acts that way, he will just crawl back to jetsar...and she does not want to let go...

I really do not want her to let go...not ever!!. 

I do not want his shadow near AnSH

actually i want him to see anandi happy with shiv,but only after sometime when ansh are a  couple -when anandi is happy in that relationship and jagya's presence won't even matter to her...where she can let go of the past and be happy in her future..
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya jyo am back...in 2nd yr now..so time hai thoda sa...otherwise last year toh disappeared wid emergency duties only..
priyush thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think shivraj is single n alone guy ! may be kwn from PA ! but wen shiv fall 4 anandi? he still thinking anandi is un married
__Seya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u 4 d update!!! Anandi-Shiv bonding starting wid a rough patch frm Anandi's side... Lovd Shiv's attitude!!!  Edited by TanyalovMusic - 12 years ago