Ra.one Or DOn2-------------------Don2

Amitabh bachan or abhishek-----------Amitabh

Bollywood Or Hollywood--------------Bollywood

Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello debasree..congrats...πŸ˜›

so questions from me...
How were you as a school student...?? any particular incident in school which you would share with us...??

Name two members on IF who are...
1. Most sensitive..
2. Most creative..
3. Most active
4. Most talkative
5. Most intelligent
6.Most optimistic
7. Wittiest
8. craziest
Deba DI
app ki if fight hue hain kia IF pe agar hue hai tu kis baat pe hue??
abhijeet.bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi congrats debasree04
My question
who is your fav in cid?😈 (please name one)
when was the last time u got hit in your head?😎
what was the last when your teacher though u out of class?πŸ˜†
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aditi_97

Hello debasree..congrats...πŸ˜› thanx πŸ˜ƒ

so questions from me...
How were you as a school student...?? any particular incident in school which you would share with us...??

I am very obedient , sincere type of student in the school πŸ˜›
Any particular incident πŸ˜† actually there is lots of incidents...though i am not very naughty type but my group was not that so for that there are lots of time teachers scold us...two of them i never forget in my life...
one is when i was in class VIII...one day in the Tiffin time few friends of my section was playing with their water bottle & suddenly the bell rang & next class teacher came to the class but they had not so much time to sweep the ground specially the desk & benches...the teacher sat on the chair which was full of water πŸ˜† as a result she became very angry & left our class...the situation was very critical one when our one teacher came & said to us to take apology from her but no one wanted to go there as for this we have to go to the teachers room...at last i & one my friend went there & all the teachers were present at that time in the teachers room scolded us...puchho mat kya kya sunna padha uss din πŸ˜†
Another incident when i was in class XI πŸ˜† in my school there is one science section in class XI-XII & in one friday probably 15-20 (i forgot the actual no) students were absent actually all of us were going to watch a movie...it was preplanned & no one came to the school & all the parents knew about it...it was not bunk classes type of incident because in my school if u enter once then u can go out only after the last classes otherwise the main gate is closed...anyway but it was leaked by someone & teacher scolded us...bohot jyada tha uss dinπŸ˜†

Name two members on IF who are...
1. Most sensitive..
2. Most creative..
3. Most active
4. Most talkative
5. Most intelligent
6.Most optimistic
7. Wittiest
8. craziest

Sorry yaar please don't mind but i don't want to answer these questions because all are my friends & if i name one person & forget other then he/she may feel bad..Hope you will understand...

debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

Deba DI

app ki if fight hue hain kia IF pe agar hue hai tu kis baat pe hue??

Yeah shayad 2 baar hue hein but doston mein kavi kavi aisi baat ho jaati hein aur usse yaad rakhna vi nehin chahiye aur mein vi vul gayi hoon πŸ˜›
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just curious...why is everyone asking you Maths puzzles? Are you an expert in Maths?
You mentioned that you like Mahabharat - are you referring to BR Mahabharat or any other version? If it is B R Mahabharat, wait for a big questionnaire. πŸ˜› Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhijeet.bhai

hi congrats debasree0...thanx πŸ˜Š

My question
who is your fav in cid?😈 (please name one)
I think everyone know this...Sr Ins Abhijeet πŸ˜ƒ
when was the last time u got hit in your head?😎
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Never till now...
what was the last when your teacher though u out of class?πŸ˜†
I am sorry but i didn't understand ur question properly...u mean - teacher present but i am not ??
If it is then never in school because there is no chance of it...in college also i never did like this...i mean i didn't leave the classroom when teacher was present...it never happens but yeah i bunked few pass subject class in college...

Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago