Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
yesterday a scene between sarada and soundarya was heart touching :) kudos to the writes for coming up with this scene :) Though I don't like sarada for treating a brides family cheaply her feelings were right when her own daughter opposed her in front of others :) those dialogues of her to her daughter really touched my heart as a daughter . But still I sometimes watch sarada scenes in a funny way as I think she will start loving meenu once she becomes her DIL :)
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Ratna for the update and pictures for thursday.

Yes...nboth mother daughter scene was very touching...but hopefullky soundarya will be like this and not changing into that old soundarya who supported all mom's aniyaayams...!!

Ratna I preesed twice like button and the like is gone...will do it later...sorry maa...
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates

yes, i can't stop laughing - washing machine & Fridge confusion and she talked about Oven too - i think she is trying to stop the wedding in her own way - she thinks bride family will run away with her demanding dowry and other things - amma & daughter scene is good but Amma didn't learn anything that's the sad part - she is selling her son that's cheap
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like the way S stood up when RS was unable to talk anything  👍🏼 But still during the mother daughter talking .. agree with Kalki she did not learn any lesson. She is still going to do and create more drama's ...

the worse is going to be next week when the chain goes missing 🤔 RS told Saro once that he will suttufy saradha chain nu... i wonder how RS is going to save Meenu from this one.. further yamini vera not here yet ava vandhu enna scene podaporalo 😕 thanks atina for the updates and pictures...