nice part
maan n geet staring at each other
maan noticing geets antics
awesome ..fun filled update
anky_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ash1991

amazing update...maneet sleep widout any care fr the world...

lvd it...

hey thnx dear !! yepp maaneet sleep widout caring abt nething & this is wot is similar to myself๐Ÿ˜†
anky_s thumbnail

Originally posted by: valli22

nice part
maan n geet staring at each other
maan noticing geets antics
awesome ..fun filled update

hey thnx yaar ๐Ÿ˜Š I am happy u liked it coz I really like ur work & its wonderful to knw u liked mine!!
anky_s thumbnail
sorry guys for being missing but was sick fom past few days so cudn't update!! But now am feeling better so tell me guys how many of u really want update ?? Will work for it soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

love 
anky
anky_s thumbnail

Originally posted by: KINGKHANFAN

THANKS FOR THE LINKSSS

ur most welcome dear๐Ÿ˜Š
anky_s thumbnail
Hello friends !! Will be updating next part 2moro most probably & if any of you have any suggestions or any specific demand then let me know & I will try to fulfil it.๐Ÿ˜Š Till then take care & keep loving me & my work.๐Ÿ˜‰

Love you all๐Ÿค—

anky
anky_s thumbnail

To start with I wud like to thank you all for the awesome comments you left me, and thanks to everyone who hit the LIKE button on the post! ๐Ÿค—

Secondly, I am really sorry for the late update but kya karu this viral is not leaving me. I had updated my other FF 2 days back & here is the next part of  "Soulmates - A Journey Begins"  hope u will like it. I m really sorry for my mistakes but right now in this condition this is what I could manage๐Ÿ˜Š

Soulmates - A Journey Begins

Part # 4

As their class ended both Maan & Geet along with Vishrut & Akriti headed for their respective homes. It was nearly 9pm when Geet reached home. She went in only to find her Dad sitting in living room watching news (the common site in all homes). she went to him & sat beside him on the couch. Mohinder looked at her & said with a pout, "so now my princess got time for me, huh?" & turned his face other side. Geet chuckled at her father's antics, she went closer to him & kissed his cheek & said, "Ohho, my daddy dearest itna drama kisse seekhte ho aap?" & started laughing.๐Ÿ˜† Mohinder looked at her with "O" shape mouth & said, "Hai ek dramebaaz mere ghar mein usise seekhta hoon." Geet knew whom he's refering but thot to paly along & said showing surprise, "haww, aapne mom ko dramebaaz kaha! abhi batati hoon mom ko!" saying so she was abt to call "mom" when Mohinder put his palm over her mouth & said, "arre galati ho gayi meri maa par plz apni maa ko kuch aisa mat kehna varna woh mera boycott kar degi iss ghar se!" His sentence made Geet laugh & she said, "Dad, aap mom se itna kyu darte ho?" to which he replied, "beta yeh samjhaane ki baat nahi hai tujhe khud-b-khud samajhne ki baat hai." & both laughed.๐Ÿ˜† Just then Rishab came there. He saw Geet & asked, "so teri class kaisi rahi aaj?" Geet smiled & said, "ekdum mast wali." Rishab knotted his brows & said, "matlab tune wahan bhi koi badmashi ki, hai naa?" Geet gave him accusing look & said, "tu mera bhai hai ya dushman. Jab dekho tab bas mere khilaf he bolta hai. FYI maine kuch nahi kiya." & she turned her face twisting her lips while Rishab shook his head over her nautanki.

Just then a servant came & told them dinner is ready, so all 3 went to their rooms to get fresh n up.
After some 15mins the trio came down over dinning table & sat there waiting for dinner. Just then Rano came there with a bowl of daal(cereal) in her hand & she kept it on the table making a sound. All 3 looked at her & by the look on her face they knew she was angry but with whom & why? B4 any1 cud ask she went to kitchen again & all 3 exchanged looks like wot happen to her! Rano again came & with water jar & placed it on table & started placing plates for all but not once she glanced any1 of them. Mohinder tried to break the icy silence & said, "Rano ji, kya baat hai aap gusse mein kyu lag ahi hain?" Hearing him Rano turned to look at him & gave him a deathly glare๐Ÿ˜ก which immediately shut him. She went to kitchen & Mohinder said, "kya baat hai tumhari mom itne gusse mein kyu hai?" As none knew the reason so they shook their head like we don't know. Then Geet spoke, "baat chahe jo bhi but mom ka temperature toh bahut high hai, ab kya karein?" B4 any1 cud say their cook Sitaram (their cook a young man, Rano's chamcha, living wid Handa's since he was 5yrs. old) came with case-roll of chappaatis.

Vir Das(Its a comic char. quite similar to Rajpal Yadav's from Waqt movie & I cudn't think of any1 else other than Vir)

Geet gestured Mohinder to ask him as he's Rano's Ladla  so he asked him, "Ram, tumhari mummy ji ko kya hua hai? Woh itne gusse mein kyu hain?" Sitaram gave him an annoyed look & said, "apko kitni baar kaha hai mera naam Ram nahi Sitaram hai." Mohinder looked at him baffled & thot, "yeh lo main isse kya poochh raha hoon aur isse naam ki padi hai!" He tried to control his irritation while Geet & Rishab suppressed their giggles. Mohinder again calmly said, "par yeh dono bhi toh tujhe Ram bulatein hain tab toh tujhe koi prob nahi hoti, phir main bulau toh kya pareshani hai?" Sitaram(SR) said coolly, "inki baat aur hai yeh toh bachpan se mujhe yahi bulate hain par aap nahi bula sakte. Agar apko mujhse baat karni hai toh Sitaram kahiye."(me thinking kya attitude hai๐Ÿ˜ฒ) & was abt to leave when Mohinder said, "achha mere baap, sitaram he kahunga. Ab toh bata de Rano gussa kyu hai?" SR turned to them & said, "woh naa actually sham ko Geet baby unhe bina bataye chali gayi na isiliye wo naaraz hain." But Geet instantly spoke, "par main bol kar gayi thi." SR nodded in yes & said, "haan par aap unki baat sune bina he chali gayi na aur phir aapne sham ka nashta bhi nahi kiya aur unhe kitchen mein achhe se sunayi nahi diya ki aap kya keh rahi thi toh bas woh yehi badbad kar rahi thi ki meri toh koi sunta he nahi, kisiko meri parwah nahi hai." He told them everything & then giving a sympathetic look he went away. Rishab & Mohinder turned to Geet & gave her an accusing look meaning coz of YOU, We are also suffering to which Geet gave puppy look & said, "sorry but mujhe kya pata tha mom gussa ho jaegi mujhe us time late ho raha tha. Khair ab yeh socho ki karna kya hai?" All were thinking when something clicked in Geet's mind she whispered something to rishab & Mohinder & both gave an approving nod.

As they were waiting for Rano with plan to manaofy Rano, she came & put the salad plate making shriek sound & trio knew its going to be tuff. Mohinder gathered courage & said, "Rano ji aaram se plate toot gayi toh apko lag jaegi." But she dint respond. She was abt to leave when she heard, "aji rooth kar ab kaha jayiega jahan jayiega hume payiega!" She stopped in her tracks & looked at Mohinder who was smiling to her. She knew its their trick to manaofy her but 2day she won't give in this easily. She just gave all 3 three stern look. Mohinder gestured Rishab to continue & he sang, "ladna jhagadna jhagad k akadna chhodo-chhodo inn baaton ko inse hoga kya! Chhoti-2 baaton pe chidna bigadna arre samjho-2 inn baaton se kuch bhi nahi milta!" Again no reaction & it was Geet's turn now & she sang, "sorry-sorry galati ho gayi mujhko baba maaf karo, kuch doori thi majboori khud he ab insaaf karo!" but all she got was an angry glare. But our trio wasn't done yet. They decided to keep going till she melts so they go like this:

{Note: I am not giving names who sang wot u can figure it out by font color & now there is no chronology too.Also, u may find some parody too}

"maan jaaeye -maan jaaeye baat mere dil ki jaan jaaeye"- no effect

ruk-ruk-ruk arre baba ruk, oh my darling give me a look! Dil mera dhadke tere liye, dil mera tadpe tere liye, gussa tera wallah-wallah, nakhre tere Uff-Uff-Uff!" - & deadliest glare๐Ÿ˜ก goes to...
"woh ahin zara khafa-khafa, toh nain yun churaye hain, ki ho-ho, ho-ho, hooo..." - geet tried to do some damage control.
"tumhari nazar kyu khafa ho gayi, khata baksh do gar khata ho gayi"
"mori mummy mose bolat nahi-2, dwar jiya ke kholat nahi!"- this did some effect on Rano only a bit.
"pyari mumma pyari mumma maan jao, chhodo bhi yeh gussa zara hans k dikhoa naa"- a slight reduction in anger which gave boost to trio.
"roothe hue ho kyu? Milke juda ho kyu, kuch kaho kuch suno aise baithe ho kyu"- still same
"tum rootha na karo meri jaa meri jaan nikal jati hai tum hasti rehti ho to ek bijali si chamak jati hai"- unknowingly a blush crept up on her cheek & 3 knew her anger is melting away.
"Ruthe Ruthe Mumma ko Manau Kaise
Wo To Mukh Mod Ke Bethi Hai
Uski Bansuri Churau Kaise?"
"Kab tak ruthi rahogi re mumma ab maan bhi jaao, re maa ab maan bhi jaao"- almost 50% anger gone by now
"Humi Se Mohabbat Humi Se Ladai, are Maar Dala Duhaai Duhaai" - a very small smile appeared which was enuf for them to know only 1 more to go. Hence, they stood up went near her & started singing in unison:
"musu musu hasi deu malai lai, musu musu hasi deu
zara muskura de muskura de, zara muskura de ay khushee!"
Rishab & Mohinder picked her up in their arms & started swaying her to & fro & dancing.
"Maana hamse ho gayee ek chhotee see khata
hans do naa tum zara, do naa hamko tum saza

Maana hamse ho gayee ek chhotee see khata
hans do naa tum zara, do naa hamko tum saza"
They were still swaying her & finally Rano cudn't help but started laughing & her all anger was gone.
"Tum jo hans pade toh, abh ham bhee muskuraaye
aao milake saath gaaye, dil se dil bhee milaaye
hey hey, musu musu hasi deu malai lai, musu musu hasi deu
jara muskura de muskura de, jara muskura de ay khushee
musu musu hasi deu malai lai, musu musu hasi deu"
By now they have put her down & now all four started singing & SR too joined them after all he's a family too.
"hey, jara muskura de muskura de, jara muskura de aye khushee
musu musu hasi deu malai lai, musu musu hasi deu
hey hey, musu musu hasi deu malai lai, musu musu hasi deu
hey aye, musu musu hasi deu malai lai, musu musu hasi deu
hey hey, musu musu hasi deu malai lai, musu musu hasi deu..."
They ended the song with a group hug & went onto dinning table to have fun filled dinner.

Meanwhile, at Khurana Mansion

Maan too had returned home after his class. He went to his room changed & got fresh n up & came down for  dinner. He looked in living room where samarvir(SV) was sitting & talking over mobile & flipping over TV channels. Maan went to him & sat beside. SV saw him & smiled & gestured to end call soon.He ended his call in no time & said, "So, son how was ur 1st chemistry class?" Maan smiled & said, "it was good rather very good." B4 SV cud say more, nakul came there to call them for dinner. Both went & sat for dinner. Surbhi came there wid a bowl of Rajma & Maan smiled widely as it was his fav. dish & exclaimed, "wow Mom, Rajma Chawal. I love u a lot. Aaj toh maza aa jaega." Surbhi smiled at him & ruffled his hair to which Maan irritatedly spoke, "Maa baalon ko mat chhuo naa!" (lets see who figure this line, its a task for readers๐Ÿ˜‰) making both Surbhi & SV chuckle. Surbhi settled beside SV who was sitting at head chair & opposite to Maan & nakul started serving them. When finished serving Surbhi said, "nakul ab tum bhi jao aur khana kha lo." to which nakul said, "par memsaab, phir serve kaun karega?" B4 Surbhi said SV spoke, "arre nakul agar hume kuch chahiye hoga toh hum khud le lenge. Ab tum jao aur khana khao." Nakul nodded & said, "Ji saab." & went. SV shook his head & said, "yeh nakul bhi naa! Aur jaan tumne bhi naa usko itna terrorise kar rakha hai ki bechara har samay sehma rehta hai." Hearing his remark Surbhi's mouth went wide open in "O" shape with surprise & she spoke, "maine darra rakha hai usse, huh?" Maan chuckled seeing his dad teasing his mom while SV smiled & said, "arre jaan, I am just joking. Relax." Surbhi just twisted her lips & turned her face. SV looked at Maan & gestured him to look other side & he kissed Surbhi's cheek making her gasp & then blush. SV thot, "wow, it was easy" & smiled. He then turned to Maan & said, "haan toh bhai kya hua aaj teri class mein? Anything interesting or as usual boring class." Maan chuckled & said, "umm...dad class toh achhi thi infact interesting aur student toh aur bhi interesting." He said last part almost as a whisper. SV looked at him & said, "chemistry class & interesting! Hmm...is something there, I mean koi khas wajah. Coz chemistry class bina chemistry k interesting nahi ho sakti." Maan got alerted & said, "umm...dad its just that our Sir is quite diff. & so is his style." SV looked at him suspiciously but then let it go & got busy in eating.

During dinner Maan remembered the incident which took place in chem. class & unknowingly a smile crept upon his lips when he thot of Geet. Her antics, expressions, her efforts to manaofy her friend, then her wink all this brought a wide smile on his face which dint go unnotice by SV who was constantly watching his son. He nudged Surbhi & whispered, "Maan itna muskura kyu raha hai?" Surbhi just shrugged & said, "Offo, hogi school ki koi shaitani. Ab aap apni enquiry commission mat start kar dena!" but SV wasn't convinced. He murmured, "kuch toh gadbad hai! Pakka koi ladki hai class ki iss smile ka reason. Lagta hai chemistry class mein achhi Chemistry ban rahi hai" but he dint probe further knowing his son won't speak up this easy. But thot, "beta, main bhi tera baap hoon, pata toh main laga kar he rahoonga!" Surbhi saw him lost & nudged. He looked at her & she said, "kya hua? khana khayiye naa!" to which he nodded a yes & started eating food & simultaneously watchign Maan too. 

Meanwhile, Maan was all the way lost in his thots. He wasn't able to get Geet out of his thots or probably he dint want to. He was recalling all the moments of class & with each flash back his smile wud grew broader & broader. He remembered how she was checking him out & mumbled, "pagli". The dinner went well for Khuranas wid Jr. Khurana(Maan) lost in his thots & Sr. Khurana (SV) lost in observing his son.

Maan went to sleep still lost in his thoughts & eagerly waiting for the next morning, no next day, aah no, actually next evening. Basically, eagerly waiting for next "Chemistry class!" thinking wot might happen when he will meet Geet again. For some reason he knew that they are going to be friends for sure & was happy for this fact.

Pre-cap : same as previous one๐Ÿ˜Š

Okay, now plz no chappal-joote aur ande-tamatar yaar. I know kaam pitne wala he kiya hai by not giving the promised update but plz yaar maaf kar do iss bar.

Do comment and hit the LIKE button!๐Ÿ˜Š

I really would like you all to respond, post a comment, PM me, something, so I have a general idea of what you guys would prefer further in the track!
Also, I just wanted to ask U all ki do U ppl want something special regarding next update, if yes then do let me know ur ideas & help me in writing next part.
Love
Anky

Edited by anky_s - 11 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update..
Loved the manofying part..
That was so cute...
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
congrats on the new ff...