waow

loved reading a new kind of conflict between Arnav and Khushi😃

do cont soon

and add me in your pm list di...

lol... you are already in my pm list silly😆
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jessicad

Woaaah! That looks like war right there! Omg you come up with such interesting story lines!! 

Update soon. and update Old Passion too!! 😊

thanks a lot for your lovely comments sweetheart 🤗... hugs 
tsultana thumbnail
hey this is interesting! I want to read mre! U have written so well. Plz update soon and .. Erm.. Pm me?? Thanku!
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Just then Arnav Singh Raizada walked in all his glory, saw her, his jaw twitched , he balled up his fists, glared at her, ignored her and went inside the room.

Woah, thought Khushi. So much anger. That dude seriously needs anger management tips .

Chapter One

"Hi Arnav" La blushed and giggled both at the same time.

Khushi rolled her eyes in annoyance. Seriously La!!!

"Hey La"

"What ae you doing in the news room"

"Oh I wanted to announce a vacancy for a new player. Richi is hurt you see"

That was really unlucky for you guys. Oh well I really hope you find someone decent"

"hope so, see you later"

"ok see ya" La blushed again

If La blushes one more time I'm gonna puke Khushi mused. 

Arnav left without even looking at Khushi once.

"Amma, Bauji , jiji I'm home"

"Khushiii, you are not gonna believe what happened today?" Payal screamed before grabbing Khushi by the arms and twirling her in circle.

"Well judging by your excitement you won the lottery or HE finally proposed" Khushi said joking then suddenly her eyes popped wide open "OH MY GOD jiji... did he finally gather enough courage to propose" Shrieked Khushi

"YES" 

"How did this happen?"

"Today... and he invited all of us to his house today. There is a business party today at his home and he invited all of us there. He'll introduce us to his family. His family already knows about us and has met me but wants to meet all of you."

"Thats great news jiji. I'm really very happy for you"

Khushi and Payal was sitting in the front lawn when a pickup van arrived infront of the house next door  .

"Seems like Shalini Maasi has finally found a tenant for the room upstairs." Payal said

"Hey" Khushi jumped up. "Thats coach. So he is moving in next door. Thats awesome news. Love him. Jiji I'm going over there to say hi. Maybe he needs help unpacking stuff "

"But Khushi you have to get ready for the party"

"Jiji I'll be back before then. Don't worry. I won't keep your precious fiance waiting" Khushi chuckled...

"Hey Coach"

"Khushi my girl !! What are you doing here?"

Although most members of the football team didn't like khushi because of her criticism of the foorball team the coach loved her. She was his fav reporter.

"Well I live in the house next door. Saw you moving in so though why not drop by and see if you need any help"

"There is plenty of stuff for you to do here my girl. Jump right in. The boys will be here any moment now. "

"The boys??" sure enough she heard footsteps. Turning around she saw Arnav and his team mates advancing towards them.

"Hey guys" Khushi tried being cheerful.

Arnav pointedly ignored her while the rest of the gang shrugged their shoulders. Only yash smiled at her, walked over, put a hand around her shoulders and replied "hey Khush"

Yash was the only one in the team who actually talked with her. After every game when she ran towards the players to get their interviews they just walked away but Yash stayed and answered all her questions. It is not easy covering sports when the players simply won't reply to your questions and deny interview everytime. She was sure it was Arnav who told the other players not to talk with her.

"You guys are finally here. Look who lives next door. None other then our own reporter Khushi. She will help us unpack.It is really sweet of her" coach beamed at her.

Arnav groaned loudly. Ignoring coach's last comment he asked coach where did he want coach to keep the boxes.

"Let me help you guys carry the boxes"

"Really ?? You want to carry the heavy boxes?" Arnav said looking at her petite form up and down.

"yes, why not? hum sirf dikhne mein duble hain per dhai kilo ka jalebi ka thaal hum yuhi chutki mein utha sakte hain"

"Oh really !!! Fine you pick up that end I'll pick up this end"

"Great" Khushi answered feeling proud of herself for being able to show Arnav her strength.
2 minutes later

"Me and my big fat mouth. Why don't I ever think before speaking?" Khushi mentally cursed herself. The box was really heavy. Although it seemed like Arnav was carrying most of the weight , both of them were sweating heavily and Khushi's arm felt like they'll fall of any second. But she could never tell Mr Arnav Singh Raizada that because of their stupid ego war. She groaned inwardly when coach told them that they needed to put the box upstairs. She was doomed.

"Exhausted??" Arnav smirked.

"Not one bit. Are you"

"I'm ASR this is nothing for me"

They carried the box the first flight of stairs without any problem. But then they had to turn . So Khushi was facing him and not the front and Arnav was giving her directions. She moved backwards and hit her head on the wall.

"What the hell Arnav!! You are supposed to give me directions. Where is your concentration" 

saying this she looked at him staring at her breasts which was clearly visible because she was crouching and also her T'shirt was drenched with sweat now.

Arnav looked up instantly but the damage was done. She was so shocked that she let go of her end of the box and it nearly hit arnav. 

"What are you trying to kill me" screamed Arnav although Khushi could clearly make out that he is blushing.

"Sorry didn't intentionally drop it" said Khushi clearly blushing too.

"Well grab the end now and help me take it upstairs before it falls on me"

They took the box upstairs avoiding each others eyes.

Finally putting the box at the right place both of them sat on the floor. Damn tired. Breathing heavily. Sweating. Avoiding eye contact.

Soon the other guys joined them.

A snide comment by one of them angered and hurt Khushi a lot. 

"Whats your problem? Why can't you deal with  a little criticism?"

"My problem is YOU. You who only stand in the stands and judge us. Who never has to move a finger while be play our butts off. It seems a lot of fun doesn't it criticizing others. What do you know about the game to judge us?"

"Hey I played in the girls team"

"It's not the same"

"Its the same"

"Leave it arnav. Why don't we do a thing Miss Perfect? You verses Arnav one on one. You have to stay in the field for 15 minutes only and if you are able to score one goal we'll never doubt your football skills ever again" - said peter.

"Leave it peter. There is no need for this" Said Arnav

"It's a deal. But I've a condition if I can score a goal will you guys give me interviews without being so bloody difficult and also co-operate a little more"

"Done" Everyone agreed except for Arnv and Yash.

"What the" roared Arnav.

I know it is a little different from my usual writing style but wanted to do something a little different... hope you guys like it... comment and like please... 😃

Note for "An Old Passion"

I know I said will update today but damn tired... wedding shopping... learned to make saree pleats... really difficult stuff ugh🤢... will definitely update tomorrow... pakka promise... I updated "When a tornado meets a volcano" today because it is not difficult to write... really sorry guys don't get angry😳... love you all... and promise nothing serious is happening to either Arnav or Khushi... they are just fine😊

Edited by SamiyaIPKKND - 11 years ago
nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh man...really khushi is such a brave girl...
BiggestDEKfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pm Me plz!!!!!!! Hope u continue sooon!!! Loved the start!!!
akshiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 start
plz plz update soon