Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SriB

Beautiful Amber, you have started so well and with so may ideas and quest,ions, you have to continue this into an FF dear.

I know..I got myself into a bit of a problem here because I don't have any answers yet hahaha.  I will try to come up with a decent plot. Don't worry I will turn it into an FF.. Posting hte next part soon!
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravichitra

This is just fantabulous Amber. Self-proclaimed separation for the sake of step-family. It says Niharika is still in full control of the situation at KM. Great OS.

Dear, maine kahin baar socha ki y are they not showing RaYa's birthday sequence. Try to write on OS on that topic. And yes make it romantic inspite of stopping it at just lip kiss.😉

Thank you Chitra Di.  I will try and write a birthday sequence in this FF.. just wait for it 😊 and i will try to go further than a kiss too hahaha.. If i can actually sit here and write it without running away from my computer.  😳

Originally posted by: ravichitra

Family time is sweet. It makes me feel like a glutton. Going by the fact that the kid is 3-4years the separation has been for almost 5years. If u want to continue make it look like Krishna ji informs Ram about Priya's labour when he is in India and by the time he reaches that place he has a beautiful kid in his hands. 

Actually, I had a bit of a different idea but I will try and incorporate yours too.  😊
azk92 thumbnail
@ Everyone else - Thank you so much for all your comments and likes! The encouragement really means a lot to me! 
🤗
azk92 thumbnail

Hey everyone,

So, due to popular demand and spending hours in RaYa dreamland, I have turned this into an FF.  here is part 2.. hope you guys like it.. if you don't, then tell me so I stop writing it haha and stick to my OS 😛

ENJOY!

Part 2

Ram sat on Prem's bed with one arm around Priya and holding Prem, who was sitting in his lap with the other.  He kissed Priya and Prem both on the forhead, and held them both close. 

Priya: Prem, aaj aap ko school nahi jaana? Chalo jaldi se tayyar ho jao.  Kaka nashta leke aate honge. 

Prem, with a puppy face: Nahi Mama.. Please aaj school nahi jaana hai.  Aaj Papa aa gaye hai na toh please mujhe aaj ka din un ke saath bitane dijiye na. 

Prem hugs Ram tightly again and puts his head on Ram's shoulder.

Prem: Papa, maine aap ko bahut miss kiya Papa.  Please ab aap kabhi wapas mat jaye.  Mama bhi bahut udaas ho jaati hai jab aap yahan nahi hote.  I love you Papa.

Ram, while looking at Priya: Maine bhi tum dono ko bahut miss kiya.  Nahi beta, ab main tum dono ke beger kahin nahi jaunga.  I love you too Prem. 

Priya immediately gets up and starts picking stuff up off the floor in Prem's room.  She had tears in her eyes again when Prem said that and she didn't want Ram to see.  But he saw them.  He knew Priya inside out.  He could instantly tell what she was feeling just by looking into her beautiful eyes. 

Priya: Theek hai, aaj school cancel.  Lekin chalo ab tayyar toh ho jao.  Aaj ka din aap Papa ke saath hi bitayenge ok?

Prem: Aap bhi chalogi na Mama?  Mujhe aaj ka din aap dono ke saath bitana hai.

Priya: Theek hai baba, main bhi chalungi.  Ab khush?  Ab aap jaldi se tayyar ho jayie aur nashta kar lijiye, tab tak main aur aapke Papa bhi jaldi se tayyar ho ke aate hai.  Phir hum bahar ghoom ne jayenge.  Ok?

Prem nods and Ram and Priya go to their own room.  Priya goes to change while Ram closes the door behind them and locks it.  He then goes and stands in the balcony, breathing in the fresh air and enjoying the beautiful view from their house.  He had learned to appreciate these little things in life from Priya.  She had made her way into his dark and miserable life and brightened it up.  She had taught him to love the rain, to love the air, to love the sunrise and the sunset, to enjoy every moment as if it was their last.  She had taught him to love.  She had shown him the real meaning of life.  Priya comes and hugs him from the back.  He smiles and turns around.  He holds her by the waist and pulls her close.  He looks into her gorgeous eyes. 

Ram: Priya, I missed you so much. Tum nahi jaanti iss baar 2 mahine kitni mushkil se kaate hai maine.  Sirf tumahre aur Prem ke baare mein sochta raha.  Kuch kaam nahi kar paya.  Bahut akela ho gaya tha main Priya.  Main apni zindagi ke har pal isi intezaar mein kaat tha hoon je kab main tum dono ke paas wapas aa sakun.  Ab main yeh sab aur nahi kar paunga.  Bahut ho gaya.  Main Prem ki zindagi ke woh kimti pal ab aur miss nahi karna chahta.  Main kitna bura pita hoon na.  Apne bacche ki saari zindagi usse door raha hoon. 

He looks away, with tears pricking his eyes. 

Priya caresses his cheek and makes him look into her eyes again.

Priya: Meri taraf dekhiye Ram.  Iss baar mere liye bhi yeh bahut mushkil tha aap se door rehkar.  I missed you a lot too.  Lekin ab hum kya karenge? Humne yeh sab kiya taake Niharika ka bura saaya Prem pe na pade.  Aap ko lagta hai ab waapa jaane ka waqt aa gaya hai? Ram, Prem aap se bahut pyar karta hai.  Uss ke liye, aap iss duniya ke sab se acche Papa hai.  Jaante hai kyun? Kyun ki aap usse sab se zyada pyaar karte hai.  Uss ke liye, iss se zyada kuch matter nahi karta.  Woh jaanta hai ke aap hamesha uss ke saath hai, tab bhi, jab aap yahaan nahi hote. 

Priya pats his chest with her hand: Ab jaye, jaa ke tayyar ho jaaye.  Aaj hum teeno, saara din ek saath bitaayenge.  Hamari favourite jagah mein. 

Ram nods and lets her go.  He goes to change into something a bit more comfortable and Priya goes and stands in front of the mirror to put on her make up and jewellery.  Even though they lived in Australia, Priya still wore chiffon sarees everyday.  She knew Ram liked them and even though he wasn't always with her, it made her feel his presence.  She took out a bindi from the pack and placed it on her forehead. And then she put on some nice stud earrings.  Ram came out of the change room.

Priya sees him in the mirror and turns around: Chalein?

She starts walking towards the door, past him, when he grabs her hand and pulls her back.  Really really close; his warm hand on her bare waist.  Her heart starts beating faster and faster.  Even though they had been together for 5 years now, and had a child together, he still had that same effect on her every time. His touch still made her weak at the knees and he still made her heart race.  

Priya: R..R'Ram, Yeh aap kya kar rahe hai? Please chodiye.  Prem hamara intezar kar raha hoga.. 

Ram: Tumhari bindi tedi hai.  Priya, main 5 saal se tumhari bindi theek kar raha hu aur phir bhi tumhe theek tarah se lagani nahi aati?

Priya lowers her eyes: Ram, jab aap yahan nahi hote, toh main bindi bhi nahi lagati. 

Ram: Are, Kyun? 

Priya: Tedi lagayi toh? Koi theek karne wala bhi nahi hai.. 

Ram laughs and kisses her on the cheek: Priya, tum bilkul pagal ho..

Priya blushes: Ab chalein?

Ram, while tightening his grip on her: Nahi, ab toh kuch aur baaki hai 

Priya puts her arms around his neck: Accha? Kya?

Ram pulls her closer and closer.  Priya doesn't have the will to protest.  She can feel herself losing her senses already.  Their lips are inches apart and Priya can feel his warm breath on her face.  She closes her eyes as Ram gently locks his lips onto hers.  He pulls her closer, circling his fingers on her bare waist and deepens the kiss, pouring his desires and feelings of 2 months into it.  Priya runs her hand up the back of his neck and her fingers through his thick hair and responds to the kiss with equal desire.  They both lose themselves in the moment. 

Suddenly, there is a knock at the door.  Ram and Priya both break the kiss and look at the door.  They remember Prem and that they were supposed to hurry up and get ready.  They look back at each other.  Priya blushes and lowers her eyes.  

Priya, giving Ram a naughty look: Ab Chalein Ram? Ya phir ab bhi kuch aur bhi baaki hai?

Ram smiles and pulls her close again.

Ram: Baaki toh bahut kuch hai, lekin woh kaam hum aake kar sakte hai.

And with that he winks at her and lets her go.  He heads for the door when Priya holds his hand. 

Priya: Ek minute Ram.

She traces her finger around his lips, wiping the lipstick off his mouth and smiles. 

Priya: Ab aap jaa sakte hai.

Ram turns and heads towards the door again, while Priya stands there for a few more seconds, smiling to herself. 

Edited by azk92 - 11 years ago
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ,choo choo cute i love it. Super,super,super ,super like please continue
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowww . thank you so much for the wonderful update
loved it , you penned down their emotions so beautifully
👏👏 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

👏
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow amby u rocked once again...dont ever mention stopping this ff...its too good...
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 beautifully written  famous bindi scene is back atleast in ur update please continue soon
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amby very nice ji, but yaar i m not  satisfied, mujhe Priya ki pregnant track padhna tha, & After hearing it at first  time i want to see Ram's reaction, please .

azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakther

Amby very nice ji, but yaar i m not satisfied, mujhe Priya ki pregnant track padhna tha, & After hearing it at first time i want to see Ram's reaction, please .

Toh Maine kab kaha main pregnancy track nahi likhne waali? Don't worry lakhi Ji you won't be disappointed haha. Just be patient and wait for it ;) it'll come soon. I have lots of surprises planne for this ff now. Kal beth ke bahut Socha iss ke baare mein :p
Edited by azk92 - 11 years ago