Originally posted by: Nany

Its to good dii , super.

Thanks Nany! 
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: azk92

Your sake LOL.  Good, im glad you use ur imagination 😆 
But it's not really necessary.. when the time comes for it i'll write it ahahaha.  😛
But I kind of like the light romance more hahahaha 
Do you know how hard it is to sit here and write this without running away and hiding in a corner?! I finally made my transition from "bends down" to a kiss.. gimme some more time LOL there are lots of ppl in this forum that can write hot updates here hahaha 😉
I can't do it!!!!! i'm preparing myself for the present day part hahaha.. 

jokes aside... I agree with you. I really like how you write, and I too like the nice touchy -feely romance better...

really so cute, bringing back old scenes and reliving happy times. I wish they would do a little more of that on the show. I mean we get it, that there is a serious investigation going on , but they can show us some eye-locks or something... 

really, your FF is providing the much needed relief to a lot of people...

Jaise suraj ki garmi se jalte hue tan ko mil jaaye taruvar ki chaaya ...😆

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mem1

jokes aside... I agree with you. I really like how you write, and I too like the nice touchy -feely romance better...

really so cute, bringing back old scenes and reliving happy times. I wish they would do a little more of that on the show. I mean we get it, that there is a serious investigation going on , but they can show us some eye-locks or something... 

really, your FF is providing the much needed relief to a lot of people...

Jaise suraj ki garmi se jalte hue tan ko mil jaaye taruvar ki chaaya ...😆

LOL😳

yeah me too!! i mean really? Why can't we have a flashback in an eyelock? is that so hard?!
I could write an entire story on one eye-lock, or even one stupid dialogue, even if its PK pretending and they have an eye-lock that says something totally different! 😆 I swear they're out to get me! Leaving me with nothing 😭 and what SERIOUS investigation? All i see is a 2nd grade mystery novel with switching wardrobes and disappearing ink! 😕

Thanks! Im really glad you guys like it! 

😆😛
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaar Amby, 
You are a master at plucking the right heart strings to make us all emotional. this is such a beautiful track you are exploring. How come the CVs dont see the great potential of this.. Imagine if your words bring such beautiful images to our minds what will RK and ST do in real time!!! How i wish you were part of the CV team man!!! Really really do!
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omg amber , you are just amazing, loved it.. A bug hug to you. you are a rockstar. really.. Superb update, so emotional, Kitna sunder hai, loved the way Ram made pakodas for Priya, the first visit to doc, babay heartbeat, his conversation with his mom.. wow, yaar ye sab kyo nahi dikhate show mai, kitna beautiful hai, Amber please send your ideas to CVS, really I was wishing for this in the real show, I really want to see Ram taking care of Priya.. sigh! Thank you so much for this Fab update👏🤗
exploringmyself thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome..plz continue soon
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinimp

Yaar Amby, 

You are a master at plucking the right heart strings to make us all emotional. this is such a beautiful track you are exploring. How come the CVs dont see the great potential of this.. Imagine if your words bring such beautiful images to our minds what will RK and ST do in real time!!! How i wish you were part of the CV team man!!! Really really do!

Thank you so much!! 
Ahhh I wish the CVs would think like this.. i really do.  This track is something I would absolutely LOVE to see acted out by RK and ST! It would be done fabulously! 
Thanks again! 
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

Omg amber , you are just amazing, loved it.. A bug hug to you. you are a rockstar. really.. Superb update, so emotional, Kitna sunder hai, loved the way Ram made pakodas for Priya, the first visit to doc, babay heartbeat, his conversation with his mom.. wow, yaar ye sab kyo nahi dikhate show mai, kitna beautiful hai, Amber please send your ideas to CVS, really I was wishing for this in the real show, I really want to see Ram taking care of Priya.. sigh! Thank you so much for this Fab update👏🤗

Thank you so much!!! 🤗
I wish they would show this on the show too! par kya karen? the CVs dont think like we do.. 😔
You're very welcome!! 😳
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siacutie

con
continue soon😉

Thanks so much Sia!!
Yup will be posting the next update that i finalllyyy finished in the next few minutes! 😊
azk92 thumbnail

Hey everyone!!

Here is part 9! Finally finished it!! Took me forever and a whole lot of hiding and writing and getting yelled at 😆 I hope you guys like it! I'm not going to lie, its really emotional... but don't worry, the next update will hopefully be better! Don't forget to like/comment!!

ENJOY!

Part 9

*Flashback continues*

Early in the morning, Ram woke up first.  His flight was leaving in 3 hours and he had to get to the airport.  Priya was still sleeping, with her head resting on his chest and her arm across him, holding him tight.  He slowly moved her arm.  And then really carefully lifted her head and slid out from under her and replaced himself with a pillow.  He got up and went to freshen up and change.  When he came back, Priya was still sleeping.  He didn't want to wake her up because they had just fallen asleep about an hour ago.  He stood there for a few minutes, watching her sleep, with dried up tear marks on her cheeks.  His eyes filled with tears as he came close to her and lightly kissed her on the forehead. 

Ram, whispering: I love you Priya.  I'm sorry.  

Then he gently kissed her stomach, saying bye to his unborn baby.  He wiped his tears, picked up his suitcase and left the room quietly.  

A few hours later, Priya opened her eyes slowly.  She felt around, looking for those protective and secure arms, and then looked around and found herself completely alone in the bed and the room.  Ram's suitcase was gone.  Tears started to fill her eyes again.  She got out of bed and walked over to the wardrobe.  She took out one of his shirts and collapsed on the floor in front of the bed, leaning back on it.  She buried her face in the shirt, trying to capture his scent, hugged her knees, put her head down and started to sob.  

Ram was about to get on the plane, as his flight was delayed, when he all of a sudden got this uneasy feeling.  He looked at the time and guessed Priya would have woken up by now.  His phone battery was dead so he went to the pay phone and dialed her number.  It kept ringing.  He hung up and called back. 

Over there, at home, Priya's phone started to ring.  She ignored it, assuming it wasn't important.  It stopped.  Then a few seconds later it started ringing again.  She reluctantly went to check who was calling her at this time.  It showed up as an unknown caller.  She picked it up but didn't say anything, expecting the other person to speak.  She was still breathing heavy from crying and she still had tears in her eyes.

Ram immediately sensed that she was crying.  He didn't say anything because he didn't want to further upset her.  A couple of tears rolled down his cheeks too as he held the receiver to his ear, listening to Priya breathe heavily.  He sucked in a deep breath. 

Priya's heart started to beat really fast.  She was still holding on to Ram's shirt.  She got that same feeling she had when Ram was around her.  She knew immediately who it was.  She wiped her tears and tried to sound normal.  

Priya: Rr…Rr…Ram…

Ram didn't speak.  He couldn't say anything. 

Priya: Ram, mujhe aap ki saanson se pata chal jata hai ke aap hi hai…Please mujhse baat kijiye…

He closed his eyes, while one more tear squeezed through.  He swallowed hard.  

Ram: Tum theek ho na?

Priya: Haan, aur aap? 

Ram: Nahin 

And he hung up.  He knew Priya wasn't ok.  He could feel the stab in his heart.  He never thought how hard this would be.  Even though they had mutually agreed to this, neither one of them had thought about how difficult it might get.  He had tried to stay strong; for her, but sometimes no matter how strong you try to be, it just doesn't work. 

Priya held the phone to her ear for a couple more minutes, hoping he would talk but he didn't.  She put the phone down and put her head back on her knees and sat there, with tears silently falling from her eyes.

A little while later, Krishuji came into the room with a glass of juice and some food.  She saw Priya sitting on the ground with her head buried in her knees.  She sat down next to her and put her hand on her head.   Priya looked up at Krishuji.  Krishuji wiped her tears and shook her head.  Priya laid down in Krishuji's lap, holding Ram's shirt to her heart, while Krishuji caressed her head.  A few minutes later…

Krishuji: Priya, yeh juice peelo, aur thoda sa kha lo beta.

Priya didn't reply. 

Krishuji: Priya, ab tumhe kisi aur ki chinta bhi karni hai.  Aur jo doctor ne kaha hai woh mat bhoolna.  Tum koi stress nahi le sakti.  Main jaanti hu bahut mushkil hai lekin waqt bahut jald guzar jayega.  Please Priya.  Ram ne usski zindagi mere hawale chodi hai.  Tum uss ki amanat ho aur maine usse vaada kiya hai ke jab tak woh yahaan nahi hai, main tumhara aur tumhare honewale bacche ka khayaal rakhungi.  Please beta kuch khalo. 

She thought about it for a second and realized Krishuji was right.  She recalled Ram's words: "Tumhi meri taakat ho Priya" and "Hum ek doosre se dur hokar bhi ek dusre se bahut kareeb hai".  And now she had to take care of herself for her baby too.  She slowly sat up, still clutching Ram's shirt and wiped her tears.  She had the juice and Krishuji fed her some food.  Krishuji left her alone for the rest of the day, hoping that the next few days would be better. 

As the day passed on, Priya kept thinking about if Ram was ok.  She had tried to sound normal on the phone but she knew that he knew that she was crying, and that made him more upset.  She held her phone in her hand, waiting for his plane to land and for him to call her.  

That night, she went back to the wardrobe and hung the shirt back on the hanger.  He had bought almost all his clothes when they had gotten here and left them for when he came back.  She then took out one of his white kurtas, and changed into it.  She also took her favourite cologne of his and sprayed it on the pillow on his side.  She laid down on her side of the bed, trying to feel his presence through his kurta that she was wearing and hugging the pillow that now smelled like him.  She fell asleep, remembering all their happy moments together.  

On the plane, Ram stared out the window, lost in his memories with Priya with tears slowly falling from his eyes.  Was this the right decision? Was this really worth it? To be separated from Priya for the time being just so they can be together peacefully for the rest of their lives.  Then he remembered his unborn child.  What would happen if Niharika had found out? That thought strengthened his doubt that this was the right decision.  He wasn't going to let her win after all the damage she'd caused in his life.  He would make her pay for every tear they had shed because of her.  This was surely the right decision.  For him, and Priya, for their child, for his parents and Apeksha too. 

His plane landed and he went straight home.  It was late night by the time he had reached home and as he had expected, no one came to greet him.  Things were back to the way they used to be in Kapoor Mansion before Priya's arrival.  Everyone was busy in their own lives.  

He was walking past the bar when he heard Niharika's voice.

Niharika: Bhaiyya, aap fikr mat kijiye.  Maine uss Priya ko Ram ki zindagi se hamesha ke liye nikal diya hai.  Ram toh usse pagalon ki tarah pyar karta tha lekin ab, ab toh sirf nafrat karega.  Achha hua ke un dono ka bachha nahi hua.  Agar hota toh mujhe uss ko bhi un dono ki zindagi se hamesha door karna padta. 

Mamaji: Oye sweety, agar Priya pregnant hoti toh tu kya karti?

Niharika looking at her glass and clenching her teeth: Maar dalti uss ke bacche ko.  Woh iss duniya mein kabhi nahi aata.  (then she looks up at Mamaji) Main usse iss duniya mein kabhi nahi aane deti.

Ram's eyes welled up with tears.  And he clenched his fist in anger. How could she even say something like that? How could she even think it? What kind of a woman was she? And to think that he gave up his entire life for her and her family? He even went against Priya for her! How could he? He was ready to kill her right then and there.  But then he remembered Priya.. What would happen to her if he landed up in jail? At that moment, he decided he would keep Priya in Australia until he had permanently found a way out of this.  He would protect both of them.  He couldn't live without them damn it! He wouldn't even let Niharika's shadow fall on his child.  He would make sure his child never ever saw this woman.  He turned around continued walking towards his room.  

He walked up the stairs to their room.  He took a deep breath and entered it.  The first thing that he saw was the huge picture of him and Priya on top of his bed.  And then he saw all her stuff on the dressing table, her bangles, her perfume, some of her jewellery.  He opened the drawer and found her pack of bindis.  He went and opened the wardrobe and found the majority of her clothes still there.  Some sarees and a lot of suits.  He went to the bathroom and found a couple of her nightgowns hanging on the back of the door.  The room was filled with Priya's things.  But it was still missing its life; the one and only Priya.  

It was late at night in Sydney by the time he got home, so he sent Priya a text message, saying he would call her in the morning.  He unpacked all his stuff and then went to change.  He then went to Priya's wardrobe and took out one of her suits.  His favourite one, the one she had worn on the webcam when he was talking to her from US.  He took out the dupatta and held up to his nose, inhaling her scent.  He went to the bed and laid down on her side, holding the dupatta up to his face, and fell asleep, remembering all their happy memories together.  Memories that were etched in his heart forever.  

The next morning, Dadi came into his room.  Ram was still sleeping, clutching Priya's dupatta tightly in his hand.  She sat on the edge of the bed and caressed his head.  Ram opened his eyes and sat up. 

Ram: Are Dadi, aap yahan subah subah, sab theek toh hai na? 

Dadi: Haan Golu, sab theek hai.  Lekin tu bata, tu theek toh hai na? Tu Niharika ke saamne jo bhi kahe Priya ke baare mein lekin main jaanti hu tu usse kitna pyaar karta hai, aur uss ke jaane se tujhe bahut dukh hua hai. 

Ram: Nahin Dadi, aisi koi baat nahi hai.  Woh chali gayi, ab hamara rishta khatam ho chuka hai.  Ab bas, main apni zindagi ke saath aage badh na chahta hu. 

Dadi: Toh phir yeh kya hai (holding up the other end of Priya's dupatta).  Puttar, haan woh tujhe chod ke chali gayi lekin hum sab jaante hai woh tujhse kitna pyar karti hai.  Woh wapas zarur aayegi.  Tum dono ko kismat ne milaya tha, aur bahut jald wapas milayega.  Ab chalo, main Bansi Kaka se kehkar tumhara nashta bijwati hoon.  

Ram just nodded. Although he really wanted to tell Dadi what was actually happening, he couldn't say anything to anyone.  If they were going to play this game, it had to be only between them.  They had to play it well.  He hadn't even told Vikram, who had called him about 10 times already this morning.  

As soon as Dadi left, Ram picked up the phone to call Priya.  It was already 9 am for him, which would make it 1 pm for her and he knew she would be waiting for his phone call. 

Over there in Sydney, from the minute Priya woke up in the morning, she held on to her phone, waiting for Ram to call.  She had received his text message and thanked God he was ok and had reached safe.  But she was still yearning to hear his voice. 

At exactly 1pm, her phone rang.  

Priya: Ram… 

Ram didn't say anything. 

Priya: Ram, aap theek to hai na?

Ram: Haan Priya, main theek hoon.  Tumse door rehkar jitna theek ho sakta hoon, utna hoon.

Priya felt tears stinging her eyes hearing him speak like that.  But she tried to sound normal and comfort him.  She knew he needed it.

Priya: Ram…aap hi ne kaha tha na ke hum ek doosre se dur hokar bhi ek dusre se kitne kareeb hai.  Ke hamare dil ek dusre se jude hain.  

Ram: Hmmm… 

Priya: Toh bas, apna haath apne dil pe rakhiye aur mehsoos kijiye.  Main wahi hoon, aap ke paas, aap ki dil ki dhadkan ban kar.  Woh dhadkan jo kabhi nahi rukegi.  

Ram: Priya tum apna khayaal rakh rahi ho na?

Priya: Hmmm.. aap ne Maa ko meri zimmedari jo di hai.  

Ram: Aur meri choti gudiya, woh kaisi hai?

Priya: Aap ki Gudiya ka toh pata nahin, lekin mera Chota Golu bilkul theek hai. 

Ram smiles a little: Nahin Priya, hamari choti gudiya hi hogi, bilkul tumhari tarah. 

Priya: Accha baba theek hai, aap ki choti gudiya bilkul theek hai.  Apne Papa ko bahut miss kar rahi hai.  Waise aaj aap ko office nahin jaana?

Ram: Nahin aaj mann nahi kar raha hai. 

Priya: Ram, yeh kya hai.  Aap aise kaise office nahin jaayenge?  Please, aap jaldi se tayyar ho jaaye, aap ko bahut kaam hai.  Main aap se baad mein baat karti hu. 

Ram: I really miss you Priya.  Pata nahin yeh 3 mahine main kaisa kaatunga tumhare bina… 

Priya felt the tears about to fall.  She had been trying so hard to hold them in this whole time but she just couldn't anymore.  

Priya: I miss you too Ram.  I love you. 

Ram: I love you too Priya. 

Priya: Ram, agar main aap se kuch maangungi, toh aap mana nahin karenge na? 

Ram: Yeh kaisa sawaal hai.  Batao, kya mangna chahti ho?

Priya: Lekin pehle aap ko vaada karna hoga ke aap mana nahin karenge.  

Ram: Theek hai baba, main mana nahin karunga.  Ab batao. 

Priya, closing her eyes as the tears finally streamed down her cheeks: Ram, aaj ke baad, hum na phone pe baat karenge, na ek dusre ko sms bhejenge tab tak, jab tak aap yahan wapas nahin aa jate.  

Ram: Kya?! Tum pagal ho gayi ho? Yeh kya keh rahi ho tum? 

Priya: Please Ram, aap ne mujhse vaada kiya tha… 

Ram: Nahin, bilkul nahi. 

Priya: Ram please.  Agar hum yeh ladaai ladenge, hume theek tarah se, poori tarah se ladna hoga.  Niharika aur Mamaji Kapoor Mansion mein sab ki baatein sunte hain.  Maine unhe dekha hai.  Agar unhe pata chal gaya ke hum juda hone ka natak kar rahe hain, toh mujhe sochna bhi nahin hai ke kya hoga.  Please Ram, woh ek dafa Maa ko aap ki jaan lene ki dhamki de chuki hai.  Hum aisa dobara nahin ho ne de sakte.  Ab hamare bacche ka sawaal bhi hai.

Ram remembers the conversation he heard last night about Niharika saying she would kill their child before it came into this world.  If she found out Priya was pregnant and Ram was in touch with her, she wouldn't think twice before sending her men to Australia to kill their child.  Priya was right.  If they were going to fight this, they would have to do it the all the way. 

Ram, with tears in his eyes now, his voice trembling: Priya, tum jaanti bhi ho tum mujhse kya maang rahi ho? Tum mujhse keh rahi ho tumse 3 mahine se baat na karun.  Hum already ek dusre se kitne door hai, ab tum keh rahi ho ke main tumse baat bhi nahi kar sakta.  Tumhe samaj mein nahi aata hai kya.  Main tumhare bina nahin jee sakta Priya.  Samjha karo damn it.  

Priya, trying as hard as she can to sound normal, without breaking down: Main jaanti hu Ram.  I'm sorry.  Main jaanti hu yeh kitna mushkil hoga lekin humein yeh karna padega.  Yeh hamare pyar ka imtehaan hai.  Main aap ka intezaar karungi.  I love you Ram.  Yeh baat kabhi mat bhoolega.

Ram, choked out: Priya…

Priya: Ram, main aap ke saath hu, aap ke dil mein.  Hum iss ladaai mein ek saath hain.  Saath mein hum kisi bhi cheez ka saamna kar sakte hai.  Please Ram.  Main aap ka intezaar karungi.  I love you Ram.

Ram: Main vaada karta hu main bahut jald wapas aajaunga.  I love you too Priya.  So much…

Priya, chokes out: Bye…

Ram: Bye… 

Neither one of them could hang up the phone.  They were both silently crying.  All of a sudden Priya heard Niharika calling Ram in the background, and then the line went dead…and they didn't talk again after that….

To Be Continued...😉