Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone!

I am continuing my OS with the new leap - Priya promo in mind (haven't seen Ram's yet). Hope CVs give me something to continue upon. πŸ˜‰

Amby, this one's for you for your special request. πŸ˜³

Recap

Something stirred in her. She tore those papers and flung herself in his arms, and cried her heart out.

Ram gladly took her in his arms and embraced her tightly. He has been waiting for this moment for long. Finally, all was well. He had succeeded in winning her back.

Gori teri aankhein kahein - Part 3

Ram and Priya still in a tight embrace.

Neither of them wants to break the moment. They have been craving for long; craving to melt themselves into each other.

After a long time, Ram tried to loosen himself but Priya clung to his neck more tightly. He then held her even closer to himself and patted her back gently, losing himself in her familiar and soothing fragrance. Come to think of it, he wondered, I was once wary of sharing my life; even my cupboard with this complete stranger and today, that same stranger has formed the core of my living; even her fragrance can sooth my frayed nerves and fill my mind with warmth and hope.

He smiled through his tears, remembering how he had placed a 'Private' sticker on his side of the cupboard but today Priya is that one treasure whom he wants to lock away; away from all the treachery, all the pain and all the hurt she has been going through. He would gladly empty all his pockets and let go of all the things dear to him, if that would be the price of keeping her close to him; of making sure she is always before his eyes, smiling that enticing and comforting smile. He has seen the love in her eyes, that pure emotion, which radiated from those lovely eyes only for him. He had seen what all she was going through while hurting him and more than that herself; playing that charade and trying in vain to make him hate her. How could he hate her? How could she even think of such a thing? My silly wife, he thought amusingly, you might be better at gauging my feelings, my emotions and my heartbeats. Still, I can better gauge the truth through your eyes. You can never hurt me through your words and actions because I can read the truth in your eyes. Do you know what they speak to me? They confess that you love me the most in this world and can never hurt me without hurting yourself.

Ram was busy losing himself in his lovely and precious wife while on the other hand, Priya also stood there, lost in her comfort zone. Yes, enclosed between Ram's chest and arms was her world, her comfort zone, where she could spend her entire life, without saying anything, without doing anything but just listening to his steady heartbeats. These few days had been very tough for both of them. She didn't know how painful it all would be. She hadn't even thought about the consequences of their separation, so hell bent she was on saving him from Niharika. She felt she could die there in front of him when Ram handed her the divorce papers. But now, when she was in his arms, she knew he was bluffing. He had played her very own game and won her back. And she was glad he did because she can never for a moment bear to stay away from him. She could feel all the love in that hug, waiting to flow and overwhelm her. And knowing that feeling, that emotion was pure bliss. She had known that Ram is the one she had been waiting for all those years and he also knew that Priya is that perfect partner destiny had searched for him. She remembered those moments when they both realized that they were indeed brought together by destiny, months back in that small restaurant. Since then, she had believed that they are soulmates but today she realized the gravity of that term. The understanding dawned upon her of what it is to have been bestowed with pure love and what it feels like seeing that love slipping away before your eyes. She realized her folly and resolved never to tread on this path again. She would, no.. THEY would think of some other way to clear the mess around them. Together they would walk the tight rope of life and help each other maintain the balance.

She looked up into his eyes and saw them blazing with love and care. The vestiges of hurt were still there but she would make up for them and she knew he would melt easily to see her guilt-free smile. She knew he would go to any length to make her feel special and loved. Thinking such delicious thoughts, she once again rested her head on his heart and closed her eyes. She needed to unwind herself of all the agony of last few days and what could be a better place to do so than in a pool of Ram's love? Now, there was no gap between them, not even in the literal sense, she thought smilingly. This moment has evaporated all their insecurities and cemented the notion that there can never be any misunderstanding between them ever again.

She felt his lips on her eyelids and soaked in the essence of their love. She felt him trace his lips on her tears and blush tinged her cheeks. She waited with her breath held, to feel his lips on hers' Yes, she believed that there could never be any misunderstanding between them ever again' but the wait was getting longer' and longer' and longer.

Priya opened her eyes bemusedly but' where has he gone?

Precap

She sat up in her bed and could see her reflection in the mirror, placed on the opposite wall. She could see herself soaked in sweat. Her own eyes looked blank to her, her face without any glow. Every night she would have that same dream.

Sorry its a short update. Racking my brain on how to develop the track UNLIKE Cvs. πŸ˜† Will try to take less time. 

Edited by PunyaS - 11 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG punya this is sooo good and the last lines and precap was very promicing ...
ye dil maange more plz update ASAP...thankyou for the wonderful part

and i loved these lines ..

that same stranger has formed the core of my living; even her fragrance can sooth my frayed nerves and fill my mind with warmth and hope.
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome job punya!!!!...do continue in any way you feel...you write so well ...continue asap!!!
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Continue,continue ,continue please .its to good.
viny_queen thumbnail
so awasome and i love itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OHMYGOD!! you continued it for me?! How sweeettt!! Thank youuu πŸ€—
You are not allowed to leave such long comments on my posts telling me how good I am anymore..πŸ˜† Save your words for yourself!! πŸ˜‰
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
YOU ARE FAB PUNYA!! THIS IS AMAZING!! YOU ARE A BORN WRITER!! YOU REALLY ARE!! I still can't believe this is your first OS/FF! I cant even imagine what's going to happen later on!  I love your choice of words! Everythign flows beautifully! You're a life saver girl! i was running out of reading material!!! Need some stuff to keep me sane too!! So keep writing!! 
⭐️
 You can never hurt me through your words and actions because I can read the truth in your eyes. Do you know what they speak to me? They confess that you love me the most in this world and can never hurt me without hurting yourself.

😍😍😍 I absolutely Love these lines!! Gosh Girl I don't even know what to say!! It is so good! I'm just speechless! 

WHAT IS UP WITH THIS? 
Priya opened her eyes bemusedly but' where has he gone?
And the Precap!? You trying to make me cry here? πŸ˜­ 
Is this some sort of revenge????? πŸ˜­
I know i know, its based on the promo but still!! itna dard?! πŸ˜”
But pleaseee continueee... as you know, i love emotional drama! πŸ˜³

I'm waiting for the next part soon!! Jaldi update haaan!! And change this from an OS to an FF and keep continuing it πŸ˜ƒ

Love you! and thanks again!! πŸ€—
Edited by azk92 - 11 years ago
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arey Punya y so short update? Kisi heroine ki skirt jaisa. Precap generates curiosity.
PunyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

OMG punya this is sooo good and the last lines and precap was very promicing ...
ye dil maange more plz update ASAP...thankyou for the wonderful part

and i loved these lines ..

that same stranger has formed the core of my living; even her fragrance can sooth my frayed nerves and fill my mind with warmth and hope.

Hey luvsakshi.

Thanks for reading.

yeah, I really couldn't stop at the descriptive part... wanted to fill in the gaps left in the show.

Thanks so much! πŸ˜Š
PunyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: sss283

awesome job punya!!!!...do continue in any way you feel...you write so well ...continue asap!!!

Hey! Thanks so much. I am currently clueless how to progress the track. But will update shortly. πŸ˜Š
PunyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nany

Continue,continue ,continue please .its to good.

Hey Nany!

Thanks for appreciating. Will PM you the next update pakka!