Users

Frequent Posters

PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: salsaly

really v interesting... 

thanks 4 this...

Hey Saly.. thanks for the pic. 😃Will update by evening..
PunyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravichitra

Beautiful Punya. But do continue asap. Aise math tharsao hum logon ko.

Arey meri itni himmat ke aap logon se panga loon? No way.. Will update today itself...

Thanks for reading and commenting! 😃
PunyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: azk92

Whoaaa we think ALIKE!! LOL

I absolutely love this!! This is amazinggg!!
You are fab girl!
First OS and itna acha? Aage kya hoga? 😉
Update soon! 

Hahahha.. I thought so too while reading your latest. Isn't it spooky? LOL! 😆

Will update today itself!
karamsekhon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome awesome continue soon
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aree yaar itna accha update...thankx...🤗...nice precap...very curious to know priya's plan...do continue asap
PunyaS thumbnail

Recap

Priya interrupts him - pls mr. Kapoor. Its really late. Aap so nahi sakte? waise hi itni der ho gayi h.. upar se aap abhi kharaate start kr denge. Main to bilkul hi nahi so paungi. Pls let me sleep for godsake!

She pulls on the comforter and goes to sleep. Ram smiles at her antics.

R (himself) ' Kitna pyaar karti ho mujhse.. ye pills ki bottle se zyada aur kaun janta hoga..

Gori teri aankhein kahein - Part 2

In the evening. Ram and Vikram in office.

Vikram  ' Ram, chal yaar aaj jaldi jaate hain. Bahut kaam ho gaya.

R- hmmm..

V-kya hmm?? Tujhe hua kya hai?

R- maine bataaya tha na tujhe Vikram.. Priya kaise ajeeb se behave kar rhi hai. Divorce ki rat lagaaye baithi h. Kuch toh h jo wo mujhse chhupa rahi h..

Vikram tries to change the subject. ' haan to sochte hain na uske bare mein kuchh. Chal coffee house chalte hain aur wahan itminaan se baith kar koi solution nikaalte hain.

They both reach coffee house and take a window table.

R - Vikram yaar, kuchh samajh nahi aa raha ki ho kya raha hai. Ye Priya pata nahi kyun aise behave kar rahi hai. Kya chal raha hai uske man mein.

Vikram felt miserable seeing Ram in this state. He knew that Ram lived in extremes. Either he stays in his shell or else would forget himself to make his loved ones happy.

V (thinking to himself) ' Priya, you better have a good plan. I can't see my friend like this.

R ' Arey bol na yaar Vikram. Kuchh toh solution de. Kaise samjhaaoon Priya ko?

Vikram doesn't know what to say. He tries distracting his friend.

Vikram  - arey, look there. Ye to Priya h na?

Ram turns back and sees Priya sitting, facing him. She is talking to someone. He tries to see who it is when they both get up and Priya hugs that person. She bids him a happy goodbye. The person moves towards Ram and he sees that it is Ashwin. Ram gets up furiously from his seat and moves forward when Vikram holds his arm and makes him sit down.

V ' ruk Ram. Ye kya kar raha hai?

Ram says nothing but he crushes the juice glass he was holding and his hand starts bleeding like anything. Vikram rushes to him and wraps his hanky on Ram's hand. But Ram's eyes are fixed on Priya. He sees her going out after Ashwin and frees his hand from Vikram. He goes out, followed by his friend and sees her getting into a car alone. Ram goes to his car, slams the door and starts driving furiously. Meanwhile Vikram receives a message on his phone '

"Thanks so much vikram."

In the bedroom

Ram is pacing angrily in his room. Priya enters in a very happy mood.

R ' kahaan gayi thi aaj?

P ' Excuseme?

R ' maine poochha kahan gayi thi tum aaj shaam ko?

P ' aapse matlab?

R ' jab tak hamara divorce nahi hota, tumhaari har cheez se mujhe matlab hai. So tell me damn it, Kis se milne gayi thi aaj?

P- apni friends se. Khush?

R ' oh. Exactly kaunse friend se?

Priya looks at him exasperatedly and then give him a forced smile.

P ' Ashwin se.

R ' Kyun?

P - Kyun matlab? Aapse shaadi ho gayi iska matlab ye nahi hai ki main apne friends se milna chhod dungi. Aap bhi toh jaate hain parties mein. Maine kabhi aapse poochha?

R ' Baat ko ghumaao mat. Kya kar rahi thi tum us Ashwin ke saath?

P ' Aapko kya lagta hai Mr. Kapoor? Aapne mujhe khareeda nahi hai jo aap mujhse kuchh bhhi poochhein aur mujhe jawaab dena hoga. I am an independent woman, samjhe. Main jab jisse chaahoon mil sakti hu. Aap hote kaun hain mujhse talab karne waale?

R ' Jaanta hu main ki you are an independent woman. But ho toh ekdum bholi na. Har ek par vishwaas kar leti ho. Kya zaroorat thi us Ashwin se baat karne ki? Mujhe bolti, main us kameene se nipat leta.

P ' Kyaa? Ye aap kya keh..

R ' main janta hoon wo phirse tumhein pareshaan kar raha hai, hain na? Usi ne tumhein bulaya hoga blackmail karke. Uski toh main.. Ab kya chaahiye use? Ek baar hum dono ke beech misunderstanding create karne ki koshish ki' ab tak use chaen nahi pada? Lagta hai phir se kuchh karna padega uska.

Ram is grinding his teeth furiously.

R ' Aur tum.. Tum ek baar bata nahi sakti thi mujhe? ab tak vishwaas nahi hai meri kaabiliyat par? Ek baar pehle bhi sabak sikha chuka hu use tumhaare liye. Is baar bhi nipat leta usse.

Priya stands there looking confused. She doesn't know where all this is going.

R ' Chalo koi baat nahi. Next time agar wo call kare toh seedhe mujhe batana. Use tumhaari life se nikaal phenkunga main. Tum tension mat lo. Tumhein kuch nahi hone dunga main.

With this Ram goes to the washroom, leaving a stunned and emotionally choked Priya behind.

His blood had boiled seeing that slimy Ashwin getting so close to HIS Priya. He felt as if his veins would burst out. A murderous rage took over him and at that moment he thought he could kill that b****** with his bare hands. But, one glance at Priya and he melted. The guilt in her eyes betrayed her helplessness. And he understood. He continued the charade which Priya had begun, only to test her patience further.

At night.

Ram is sleeping on his bed while Priya pretends to sleep on the couch. Its very late at night but Priya just can't close her eyes. All the events of the evening are revolving before her. She had called Vikram and explained her plan to him. She had asked him to bring Ram to that caf where she would be meeting Ashwin. Ashwin had met her a few days back in her locality compound. He seemed genuinely sorry for whatever he did. He had asked for her help to save his marriage. Priya had agreed to help on a condition that he would do as she says. Today, she had called Ashwin at the caf and talked about how he should patch up with Shruti. She hated herself for getting close to Ashwin in Ram 's presence. She was sure that Ram won't be able to digest seeing her with Ashwin and would definitely misunderstand her. But alas, that didn't happen.

She got up stealthily, looked at Ram and after making sure that he was indeed sleeping, crept out of the couch. She went to his side and sat on the floor. She looked at the bandaged hand and sudden tears appeared in her eyes. She remembered having a quick glance towards Ram while hugging Ashwin. She had seen him crushing the glass and hurting himself. She was so sure that this would definitely drift Ram away from her.

P ' Ram, kyun karte hain itna pyaar mujhse? Apne pyaar ka har baar ek naya hi aayaam dikha jaate hain. Socha tha Ashwin ke sath dekhkar mujhse nafrat karne lagenge. Par ye vishwaas'.  Meri galtiyon ki saza khud ko kyun de rahe hain?

She gently rubs the bandaged hand and then puts her face down on it, tears flowing nonstop.

P ' Jo main kar rahi hoon, wo hum dono ko kitni taqleef de raha hai. Aap samajh nahi paa rahe ki main aisa kyun kar rahi hoon, phir bhi mujhe jaane nahi de rahe. Mera har zulm seh rahe hain. Aisa mat kijiye. Mujhse sehan nahi hota. Dum ghut ta hai mera. Aap chillaaiye mujhpar, gussa kijiye, bhala bura kahiye, taqleef dijiye mujhe. Lekin itna pyaar mat kijiye ki main guilt se mar jaaoon. Itna kamzor mat banaaiye ki main apne maqsad se peechhe hat jaaoon. Aap ke sath rehkar aapko dukh dekar bhi dukhi rahungi aur apse door hokar bhi dukhi hi rahungi. Par, is do-dhaari talwaar par chalne dijiye mujhe. Mera saath dijiye pls. Aapse door hokar aapko paana hai mujhe.

Kyun ankhiyaan chhupaaoon..

Kyun tujhko sataaoon..

Dil tod ke tera main kya paaoon..

Bol piya, bol piya, bol.. piya bol..

Saajan teri baatein badi..

Ki main raat bhar soyi nahi..

Priya kept sitting like that for a long time in that same position, enjoying being so close to Ram after such a long time. She savoured every moment of this blissful period, unaware of the fact that Ram was listening to her all this while. He awoke when she took his hand in hers and uttered that magical word, "Ram". He had been dying to hear her say his name and now he was re-assured that Priya still loved him and was just bluffing. Tears were about to escape his eyes too but he controlled himself. He had to be strong. He was beginning to understand things and he would now make sure that whatever Priya is doing, doesn't go in vain.

Suddenly a smile played in his heart. Time has come to end the charade. "Sorry Priya, but this is absolutely necessary," he thought.

The whole next day, they both didn't get a chance to talk to each other. At the end of the day, Priya was sitting with a book when Ram entered the room.

R ' Priya, tumse baat karni hai.

P ' kya?

R ' maine bahut socha is bare mein. Tum theek kehti ho. I think we should get divorced.

Priya stands up in shock. She couldn't believe what she heard.

R ' haan Priya. I mean, maine bahut koshish ki tumhara  iraadaa badalne ki, tumhein rokne ki. Par.. ab main thak gaya hoon. Ab aur nahi hota mujhse. Is ek kamre mein hum yun pehle ki tarah, ajnabiyon ki tarah rahein, isse achchha hum apne raste alag hi kar lein. Main tumhein is bandhan se azaad kar dena chahta hu.

Priya is still in shock hearing Ram say all this.

P ' Ram aap yeh, matlab Mr. Kapoor..

Ram ignores the hurried change from Ram to Mr. kapoor though he chuckled in his heart.

R ' haan Priya. Kya faayda aise rishte mein rehkar jismein koi pyaar koi khushi na ho bas zabardasti kheencha ja raha ho? Agar tum mere sath khush nahi, toh main kyun zabardasti tumhari zindagi barbaad karu? Maine decide kar liya hai. Kal property transfer k papers aa jayenge. Tum unpar sign kar dena aur main divorce papers par kar dunga. Theek hai?

Priya was rooted at the spot all this while. She knew that it would be hard for her to deal with this moment when Ram would agree to it. She had been going through this moment in her mind since many days. She had anticipated Ram's questions and practiced hard to give correct answers when the time comes. But, when the moment was here, she felt herself turning into an iron statue. Nothing moved inside her, just her heart thumped loudly in her chest. Was this for real? Has Ram really agreed to let her go? Has he accepted to part himself away from her life? God, why am I feeling so lost when I knew that this is going to happen anyway? Why did these words from Ram are piercing my heart?  Should I rejoice or mourn? Have I won or lost? God, tell me!!!!!

R- Priya, theek hai na?

Priya gathers herself and manages a small smile ' badi der lagadi Mr. Kapoor aapne ye realize karne mein. Thanks a lot. Waise no hard feelings, haan?

R (smiling an all-knowing smile) ' Yeah, no hard feelings.

After sometime, at night.

Ram and Priya in their respective beds. Ram is working on his laptop while Priya is sitting with a book. She is unable to focus on her book. Ram's words are haunting her Again and again. Was it so simple for you, Ram?

R ' Priya?

P ' hmm..

R ' Main soch raha tha.. ab toh hum bas aaj raat ke liye hi sath hain. Can we pls talk for sometime, if you don't mind?

P ' boliye..

R ' Priya, ab jab tum meri High Profile patni nahi rahi, toh main soch raha tha ki parties mein kaise jaunga?

P ' matlab? Parties mein .. I didn't get you.

R  -mera matlab ki jab tum thi toh main tumhare yani ki apni high profile wife k sath parties attend kiya karta tha. Ab akela kaise jaunga?

P ' kyun, shadi k pehle bhi toh aap akele hi jaate honge na?

R ' haan par ab situation alag hai. Sab jaante hain ki meri shaadi ho chuki hai.

P ' toh sab yeh bhi jaan lenge ki hamaara divorce ho chuka hai'

R ' hmmm.. but mujhe toh ab aadat pad gayi hai na.. ab akele jana kitna ajeeb lagega.

P ' Mr. kapoor, aap ye kya faaltu ki baat kar rahe hain?

R ' arey faltu kaise yaar? Sahi toh keh raha hu. Ab koi mujhse puchhega ki Mrs. Ko sath nahi laye toh main kya kahunga? Chalo keh dunga ki we are not together anymore.. but .. nahi yaar.. kuch karna padega..

Priya shuts her eyes when Ram says 'we are not together anymore'.

P- mujhe neend aa rahi.. main sone ja rahi hu. Goodnight.

R ' arey suno na Priya, pls help me out na..

P ' kya help mr. Kapoor. Ismein main kya kar sakti hu?

R ' Tum hi toh kar sakti ho. Jaate jaate Mere liya ek nayi high profile wife dhoondh do na pls?

Priya was shocked to hear this from Ram.

P ' kya? Kya kaha aapne? Aapke liya kya?

R  -ohho.. mere liye ek nayi biwi dhundh do.. yahi kaha..

P ' aap dobara shadi karenge?

R ' Haan toh? Its kind of obvious, nahi?

P ' Obvious?

R ' arey baba, ab zindagi bhar akele thodi rahunga.ek toh 40 ke baad shadi hui. Ab jab kisi partner ki aadat pad gayi toh shaadi toh karni padega na' warna akele puri life kaise kategi? Aur tum bhi toh alag hone ke baad koi na koi partner dhundhogi hi na? I mean, tumhein mujhse problem hai, har kisi se toh nai..

P ' Ram aap..

She was just stunned to hear Ram talking like this. How could he? Surely he is goofing around. But why would he?

R ' achchha suno, yaad hai us din party mein jab tum shruti ke sath aayi thi. Yaad hai wo ladki who was asking me out for dinner? What do you think of her?

Priya was just zapped. The consequences about which she hadn't even thought were now coming into play. Will Ram really re-marry? She hadn't even given a thought about this. She was so sure about her plan and Ram's love. What did he say? 'tum bhi toh dhundhogi koi partner..' Did he really believe then that I don't love him? Does he think that I'll marry someone else? That I'll let someone else take his place? How could he? How dare he?

R ' Priya.. hello!!! Help me yaar. Tumne toh dekha hai use? What do you think? Age difference bahut hai hamaare beech but then, kya fark padega. She'll match my status atleast. Is baar jaisi galti nahi hogi dobara..

And he laughed a little.

Priya felt like a thousand knives stabbing her in the middle of her heart. She didn't know what to say.. or what to think. Everything went haywire. Ram is thinking of marrying someone else. Does this mean his love has died? Is he really willing to move on? Will he replace me with someone else in his life? And in his heart too?

The happy moments they had spent together revolved around her eyes.

"main nahi jee paunga tumhaare bagaair. Priya."

Is this for real? How could she bear to see him with any other woman?

She quickly pictured Ram marrying a faceless woman. Ram coming home to that woman, Ram waking her up in the morning with his dashing smile, she serving him food, they both attending functions together, hand in hand. And then, that woman sharing Ram's bed! Nooo!! Her world came crashing down!

What a horrible thought!!! This could not be true. This can never be true! Ram can not love anyone else. He is mine, all mine. What is the meaning of trying to save all his property from Niharika if he'll not be mine?

Priya looked at Ram, who surprisingly had fallen asleep, with the laptop on his lap. Priya looked at him for sometime and then got up. She dried her eyes and went to Ram. She cleared his bed, pulled the comforter on him and backed off. But this sudden urge to touch him didn't leave her. She bent down and quietly ruffled his hair. She badly wanted to hug him and lose herself in his broad chest. The pain was bearing her down like anything.

She removed herself from his side forcefully and crashed down on the couch. It was early in the morning when Priya went into an uncomfortable sleep.

R ' Priya.. wake up.

P ' hmm..

R ' Come on, its getting very late. I have to go to the office.

Priya gets up and sees that beautiful, dashing and charming smile which she had been dreaming in her sleep. The past night conversation suddenly hits her with full force. She gets up and moves towards him.

R ' Ye lo Priya. I have signed these papers. Congrats. You are a free bird now. All the best for your future. Chalo main chalta hu, pls office aa ke formalities puri kar dena aaj hi.

With this, he handed her those dreaded papers. One glance at Ram's signature and Priya felt someone knocked her on her chest. A searing pain ran through her as she saw Ram smiling at her.

Something stirred in her. She tore those papers and flung herself in his arms, and cried her heart out.

Ram gladly took her in his arms and embraced her tightly. He has been waiting for this moment for long. Finally, all was well. He had succeeded in winning her back.

Now he'll make sure that whoever was behind Priya's insecurities be found and dealt severely. But for now, he'll rejoice the moment. The moment that has given him his love back, his life back. His Priya back.

Aate jaate mausam jaise lagte they sabhi..

Humne bhi toh manga rab se apna bhi koi..

Duniya se bachaaoon..

Palkon mein chhupaaoon..

Dil jeet ke tera sabko bataaoon..

Sun gori, sun gori, sun gori sun.. gori sun gori sun..

Gori teri aankhein'

Precap

My silly wife, he thought amusingly, you might be better at gauging my feelings, my emotions and my heartbeats. Still, I can better gauge the truth through your eyes.

Edited by PunyaS - 11 years ago
viny_queen thumbnail
really happy to read it bcoz i love long update reeally u know maza aa gaya too good 😃
seby.sss3 thumbnail
I am waiting for this...i also think aisa hi hoga...
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
my god...what an update...you blew the stage...wow
i was totally lost in your os...a thousand n more hugs for u..🤗..n i take my hat off to u...👏👏👏
karamsekhon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update continue soon