Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: fanraya

Omg this is amazing, you are rocking.. seriously, superb, So beautiful. Please do continue.. πŸ‘ Thanks for this awesome updateπŸ€—
πŸ€—

Hey.. I don't know your name (sorry.. πŸ˜”) but you really are very generous with your compliments. Thanks so much. All this appreciation is really encouraging. πŸ˜ƒ Glad you enjoyed it.
PunyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravichitra

Punya u r too good. U don't believe that I had tears in my eyes seeing Ram's love. Is this the same man who needed a proof for everything even for his kharrate. Just too amazing.

Alas that this is the end of such a cute story. And Ram trying to hurt her and push her by speaking about other girls in his life was too good. Infact Niharika might force Ram to get married once Priya gets divorced from him.

Chitra ji.. a BIG hug to you! πŸ€—

Glad you enjoyed it.

We know that Priya's intentions are all good and she is doing this to save Ram BUT this is not the way. After yest ep, I really wanted her to realise that she is taking Ram's love and trust for granted.Thus, Ram talked about other girls and pushed her in a corner. 
And I really,  really want to see Ram and Sakshi in such kinda scenes. 😍They'll just shine in them.  β­οΈ

P.S. - I thought bringing in Ashwin would be such a cliche, typical BT and I really dread that slimeball being back. BUT, then I thought.. Its my OS and I can do whatever I want... hihihi.. πŸ˜ˆ

Edited by PunyaS - 11 years ago
PunyaS thumbnail

Etika yaar!! Kahaan se late ho itne awesome GIFs?? πŸ˜‰

Thank you sooo much. Glad you liked it. πŸ˜Š
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome  OS Punya, you are a fab writer. Excellent 
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunyaS

Hey.. I don't know your name (sorry.. πŸ˜”) but you really are very generous with your compliments. Thanks so much. All this appreciation is really encouraging. πŸ˜ƒ Glad you enjoyed it.

Hey Punya, I am Priya, by the way please do write another one, you really write so beautifully, I really wish aisa hi kutch ho, Another thing is Priya is asking for D to save Ram's wealth but she is totally forgetting about their dream to have a child, how can they have a child if they get divorced? I really hope aisa hi kutch real show mai bhi ho, I won't be able to tolerate Raya separationπŸ˜•. anyway I really enjoyed your ff, thanks again for your efforts.
PunyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: salsaly

really loved ur os... i think u shud write... will b waiting !!!

thanks 4 this... πŸ€—

Awww Saly!! You are a darling!πŸ€— Love these pics yaar! Thank you for appreciation. Glad you enjoyed it! πŸ˜ƒ
PunyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriB

Awesome  OS Punya, you are a fab writer. Excellent 

Hey Sri. Thanks soo much for appreciating. πŸ˜ƒ
PunyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

Hey Punya, I am Priya, by the way please do write another one, you really write so beautifully, I really wish aisa hi kutch ho, Another thing is Priya is asking for D to save Ram's wealth but she is totally forgetting about their dream to have a child, how can they have a child if they get divorced? I really hope aisa hi kutch real show mai bhi ho, I won't be able to tolerate Raya separationπŸ˜•. anyway I really enjoyed your ff, thanks again for your efforts.

Hi Priya,

The way they are developing Priya is a bit disappointing. You really have a very valid point here. I too wish Ram convinces Priya to change her mind somehow and we escape the Emosanal Atyaachaar of separation. Fingers Crossed!!!
PunyaS thumbnail
TO ALL OF YOU

A BIG HUG! πŸ€—

Thanks for being sooo generous with your lovely comments. It IS really overwhelming to see so much love and appreciation.

Thanks for the encouragement.

You all rock guys!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunyaS

Hi Priya,

The way they are developing Priya is a bit disappointing. You really have a very valid point here. I too wish Ram convinces Priya to change her mind somehow and we escape the Emosanal Atyaachaar of separation. Fingers Crossed!!!

Yes they are totally butchering Priya's character, she never cared for money, and I understand that she still does not , all she wants to do is save Ram's hard earned money from the B***** but still is this the only way? How stupid is that, also why can't let Ram know the truth, I am sure after all this he trust her more than anyone.. I mean it just does not fit in the story, not at all real.. First they butchered Ram's character making him so weak and mum's boy and now its Priya's turn.. I so hate the CVS.. I really hope they get some sense back in the story, its all about Ram and Priya and their mature love story, what's with this useless sas bahu crap. I really hope next week we will get to see some good episodes..I still have hopes that Priya will break down soon, Ram will make sure he will get the truth from her, why she is doing all this,. If not, I think lot of viewers will loose interest in the show.