BHEEGE BHEEGE LAMHE: LOOKING BACK AT SRA

moviemania thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

All those of you who love SRA

A month has passed since SRA came to a premature end, and since than it has became an ache, an emptiness...

I miss them all so terribly.

The volatile, impulsive Krish, who made a mess of his life...and eventually lost out on everything - love, affection, regard, friendship...

The sober, understanding Soham, for whom love turned into a sorrow that he suffered in silence, without complaining...

The resolute Peehu, who looked for love everywhere except in the eyes of Soham who loved her the most...

The spunky, sporty Palak, determined to prove her worth...

The match-maker Lalit, who delighted in taking pangas...

The sweet friend Nitin who was too young to have died...

I miss them all.

The caught in a dilemma couple, Rishi and Ria, not knowing whether to choose friendship or the right path...

The gum-chewer Avi, cunningly instigating Shikhar, but paradoxically also concerned about him...

I miss them all.

But above all of them, I miss Shikhar. His wicked lop-sided grin, his anger counter-poised with his anguish, his pettiness and his passion, his despair and determination. Full of conflicts, precariously on the edge between self-assertion and self-destruction. Cultivated a macho image yet in moments of emotional intensity his voice would crack, revealing him to be so vulnerable...

Why, just why did it have to come to an end?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 17 years ago
i agree...i miss them all...maybe even all the one's i hated....but most of all i miss krish..karan rai...i really want to see him in another show...i really miss him...i miss SRA so much... 😭