Frequent Posters

viny_queen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh plzzz can we get more part.

BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

PART 25

Soon they reached the farmhouse.. All got down and admired the beauty around.. It was a big bunglow.. Surrounded by lawns.. It had a beautiful background of mountains behind.. The blue sky looked beautiful above and added to the elegance.. All awed by the place, stood there mesmerized..

Neha: Fatty. Itni acchi jagah tune chupa ke rakhi thi.. Its soo beautiful..

Ayesha: Yaa jiju.. ye jagah kitni acchi hai.. Aur dii ko toh boht pasand aayegi.. hai na dii..

Priya: Haan Ayesha.. Maa Boht acchi jagah hai yeh.

KK: hai toh acchi.. Par ye waise nahi lag rahi jaise 20 saal pehle hua karti thi… Pehle toh bas ek chota sa farmhouse tha.. ye lawns, ye farm.. ye sab kahaan se aaya Ram..

Ram: maa wo.. Actually, Jab meri shaadi hui thi, tab maine isse renovate karva ne ke liye bola tha.. Aura as paas ki zameen bhi khareed lit hi taaki isko extend kar saku.. Wo actually, Priya ko nature boht pasand hai na.. toh uske liye banwaya tha.. Par isse pehle ki de sakta.. yeh mujhe chod ke chali gayi.. Mai ye ghar Priya ko uske birthday pe dene wala tha..

Priya stood there shocked.. She was speechless.. She was the happiest person today.. Her husband cared soo much for her..

Not caring about who was around and who was not, she went and hugged Ram.. he wrapped his arms around her too.. he was happy that she liked it.. All clapped at the scene.. they were cheering them.. Ram and Priya, however did not realize anything.. they were happy to be in each other's arms.. A few secs later..

Shipra: Uhu.. uhu.. Kisiko yaad nahi hai toh bata du ke yahaan sab log hai.. Aap dono akele nahi hai..

Dadi: oye shipra.. rehne de na.. Waise bhi golu apne patni ke gale laga hua hai..

Ram and Priya quickly detached from each other and blushed.. thank You she mouthed.. He nodded in appreciation.. All of them soon got in.. There were enough rooms for everyone.. The servants were ready with lunch and all of them soon freshened up and came down to the dining area.. they had a sumptuous meal… The ladies decided to go shopping in the evening.. The men wanted to stay back home for the cricket match.. it was to be a very interesting one and they did not want to miss it.. Ansh chose to stay back with his father and so did rahul and Rohan.. And true to the feminine genes, Ritzi wanted to go shopping with her mom.. So all was settled.. Dadi wanted to stay back home as she was tired.. KK also chose to stay back..

The evening went back pretty fast.. the men enjoyed their match and the ladies came back with lots of shopping bags.. the husbands had a bit of an attack looking at that.. their credit cards were being ruthlessly murdered and they were unable to do anything about it..

They spent the remaining two days enjoying themselves to the core.. Playing and having the time of their life.. Theirs was a happy family now.. And life returned to normal when they went back to Mumbai..

They did go to the miraculous temple.. As per their belief, all that they asked for came true..

Nuts was expecting a baby.. A thing she and Kartik wished for desperately.. ram and Priya had all the happiness in the world with Ansh in their life.. Dadi was now a guardian angel to the family.. She was no more.. her blessings, however always with them.. Ayesha had achieved her dream of becoming a model and Sid was successfully running his part of the business.. he prospered well… Rish too had fallen in love and was to be engaged to his lady the same day as Sid and Ayesha were marrying.. And that was today..

Priya and ram were to do the Kanyadaan for Ayesha.. it was Sudhir's wish that they do it instead of him..

Priya: Kitna kuch ho gaya na Ram pichle kuch saalon me..

Ram: Haan.. Pehle humari compromise marriage.. Phir pyar.. Phir takraar.. phir judaai.. Phir wapas milna.. Ansh aaya humari zindagi ki khushiyaan banke.. Aura b meri nanhi gudiyaa bhi aane wali hai..

Priya: I love U ram..

Ram: I love You too jaan..

The end..

M sorry guys.. m so sick of the current track that I cant get a story right in my head.. Instead of turning it into a BT crap, I decided to put it to an end.. I amy not even watch the show further but I will defo be active in this forum.. Will come up with more in future but that's it for now…

kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey that was a great update...and you gave it a great end...But its a request...please do keep writing...you really write welll...Will be waiting to read your writings...❤️
Thanks for such a great FF...🤗
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome FF...👏... u have brought out superb imaginations so far...⭐️.. i'm really fortunate to read some piece of writing from u Di...😳... u r a v talented writer...😊... pls do keep writing things...😊... i guess u got really bored of current track that u decided not to watch the show any more...😭... par no problem..😊.. it's ur decision... but i really do hope u'll b here in this forum with us & will not leave us...😊.. really v nyc to meet to..😳... thank u so much for everything Di...😊... love u Di...😳.. take care... 🤗

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update.
And more than that loved the P.S
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar the ff was awesome since the very first part...can understand wat u feeling...:/ do write a new one plz
karamsekhon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its awesome yaar
aur rahi track ki baat to hum sab ka haal bura hi hai

balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for writing and sharing such a beautiful FF...we are very disappointed with BALH's current track but I am still watching for Sakshi and Ram...and kicking myself when story seems to be getting worse but thank goodness for FF's like yours that ensure that creativity still exits. Please do start a new FF to help us survive these down times😍
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww that was awesome ff dear ... felt a lil sad that you ended this ff , happy that you will start a new ff ..thank you so much ..keep coming them dear...

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
viny_queen thumbnail
hope u take again intreset in show that make u write something new 👍🏼
and i really love the way write the ff z👏
thank 4 end it bcoz its really pianful 4 me when i  love some read story and writter stop writting it middle aur story ko aadaah chod de😳
any way love u and ur update miss ur ff 😭hope u back soon