Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome...where is the second part???? plz pm me n add me thanks...
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

inshAllah :)
.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
please update soon,,,,really wanna read further :) great work
ruby-red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey thats great please continue and pm me.
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Here goes the 2nd & the last part.

I know I am late .. and this update may sound a bit boring. But I wanted to write it more from Arnav's POV .. and come on let us admit, our hottie is a bit boring, apart from his occassional flirts!

Do let me know how it went! I will appreciate your remarks on the improvement areas. ๐Ÿ˜Š

-----

Arnav was having a restless time at office. He failed to concentrate on his work. All he could think was the sudden turn in his life. He has got his lessons well already that he cannot control everything. Life has taught him his mistakes. But this was something not only out of plan - something he even has not thought of. They have just started their proper married life. It is only 3 months that they have finally started to know each other properly - enjoy each other's company. He has known they will have kids together - but he had no idea this could be so soon.

Arnav does not want to admit but he knows he is scared. He has left no stone unturned to prove himself as a good husband and he believes he still has a long way to go. What he has made Khushi go through, cannot be and should not be redeemed so easily. Now that he was still on his mission to become a perfect husband, the dimension of being a perfect father too has really caught him off guard. He is a man of perfection. He does everything with utmost confidence. And that is exactly where he is feeling weak today. Is he really ready for this responsibility?

As he walks into their room late at night, he could see Khushi sitting by the poolside. He was amazed to see the glaze in his wife's face. Even this morning Khushi looked so pale & worried. But now she was really brimming with divine pleasure - her face was saying it all. As Khushi could feel his presence, she turned and smiled. Arnav walks up to her, sits beside her and holds her hand.

Arnav: Khushi .. you are looking nice.

Khushi: (shyly) Achcha??

Arnav: Hmmm. (places a soft kiss on her cheek)

Khushi smiles again & starts playing with his hands.

Arnav: Khushi .. I .. mm .. Do you think you are pregnant?

Khushi: (confused) I think so.

Arnav: You are really happy about it ' aren't you?

Khushi: (smiling) Yes, Arnavji. I will be honest .. it took some time to digest this news but I am really happy. Can you believe it Arnavji, there is someone inside this tummy? Someone we made?

Arnav stared at his wife's face. He could feel how elated she was, how satisfied she was. He could feel how quickly her discomfort with the news has vanished, how well she has accepted her anticipated motherhood now.

Arnav: (sighs) Do you think I am a father material, Khushi?

Khushi: (surprised) What? What are you talking about? Why should not you be? What kind of question is that?

Arnav: You know me Khushi. I am not very good at these things .. I mean .. I am not even good with adults. How can I be good to a child?

Khushi: (smiles) Aap bhi na .. You have been so far the best uncle to Di's little angel.

Arnav: Well, I love that little angel but .. but .. I am always worried if I hurt her.

Khushi remembers how it took Arnav more than a month to finally hold the baby in his arms. He would always caress her from a distance but never hold her in her arms. He admitted to a hurting Anjali & Khushi at last that he was scared that he might drop the little one. She was so small! Khushi smiles remembering his concern.

Khushi: (rolling his eyes) Well, that is something you are of course good at. Even if you try to hold with care, it hurts. You are just too strong for the delicate ones, let alone the little ones.

Arnav tries to understand if she really meant what she says. He remembers how he always hurt Khushi and made her bruised. Khushi smiled at his confused look.

Khushi: Come on Arnav Ji! I was just pulling your leg. Why are you being so serious? Either way you are serious always though .. but why are you worrying so much? You are a very good person. Yes, it is true you are not good with dealing people sometimes .. but it is your child we are talking about! I have not been a mother too before .. it will be new for both of us and we will work it out fine together.

Arnav: (looking down) I don't know Khushi. I am feeling it is .. it is just not ..

Arnav gets up and goes to change into his night clothes. When he came out, Khushi was still sitting by the pool side. He called her to join her in the bed.

Khushi: I am coming Arnavji. You please go to sleep. I have a few more things to discuss with Amma.

Arnav understood.

Khushi had a tough time keeping her voice normal. She was nearly choking with tears. It must be the hormones! But Khushi was really confused and a bit disappointed with Arnav's reaction. Is he not at all excited to be a father? Does he not want a child? If he is not happy, how will she move on with her pregnancy?

Khushi: Amma, I am so confused. Why is Arnavji behaving like this? I know it is a new responsibility for him but so it is for me. How can this scare him off? Or does he just not want a child? What will I do if he really does not want to be a father?

Khushi keeps sobbing silently. Looking for solace she kept on talking with her Amma & eventually, asked Devi Maiya to guide her & Arnavji. They are bringing a little life on earth and she needs everything to be right.

As she went to bed and lied down beside a sleeping Arnav, Khushi sighs. She needed Arnav to hug her now, to snuggle with her - give her the assurance that they will go through this together. At such a turning point of their life, Arnav chose to sleep just like that. Khushi whispers, "Do you always have to be Laad Governor, even now?" A lone tear drops from her eyes. She did not realize Arnav, turning away from her, was lost in his thoughts and sleep was far, far away from him

The next morning Arnav woke her up with a kiss on her forehead unlike any other day. It was always her who would wake her up!

Arnav: Get ready quickly Khushi. The report is due now.

Khushi: Are we going to take the report?

Arnav: Should not we?

Khushi got ready quickly. They grabbed a quick breakfast and started for the lab to get the report. They did not talk much on their way and Khushi all the time was lost in her thoughts. She did not want to cry in front of Arnav but the thought that the result better be negative in case Arnav is really not happy with her pregnancy made her heart broke.

Arnav stopped the car in the parking and told Khushi to go get the report.

Arnav: I am waiting here.

Khushi was not sure how to react when she read the report. Her heart fluttered but at the same time her stomach was at knot. She slowly climbed up the car, closed the door and pull on the seat belt.

Arnav: So??

Khushi hands him the report - anticipating a darker shade to take over the skin over her handsome husband..

As Arnav goes through the report, for the first time in last two days, his face broke into his biggest grin.

Arnav:  I did not know how much I wanted this to be a yes until I sat & waited here, Khushi. I was scared but I would have been devastated if it turned out negative. We are going to be parents, Khushi.

And he hugged her.

Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago
Caroline_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome:D:D
Loved it:D:D
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Very very sweet dear... absolutely loved it... ๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by SamiyaIPKKND - 11 years ago
mein maasi banne wali hoon๐Ÿ˜†

update soon

nice update๐Ÿ‘

u finished it?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by KIARSHI - 11 years ago
poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it:) the confusions which arnav was dealing wid..they seemed so true to his character.thanks for the pm.
gowri1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
awesome!!!

continue soon!!!