Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

Kheema pav...is a semi-gravy mutton preparation eaten with Pav ( a form of bread)πŸ˜ƒ

itz one of the staple food of Mumbai...a very famous street food just like chaats...vada-pav !!!!

oh thanks..but *sigh* it is ruled out for me then.never having eaten mutton n with no intention 2 begin ever either...

btw his pav: is it some sort of like Garlic bread?

BlueSpirit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

oh thanks..but *sigh* it is ruled out for me then.never having eaten mutton n with no intention 2 begin ever either...

btw his pav: is it some sort of like Garlic bread?

Pav is just a bun you can toast it in a bit of butter for added deliciousness!
BlueSpirit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have never had or heard of keema pav! must be a Mumbai thing and from the recipe someone has posted it seems a lot like some sandwiches I make: you should definitely try!

In-case you want to try:

Add some small pieces of Capsicum to ready keema and just heat it together make a sandwich and put a slice of cheese as well - toast it till the cheese melts - I am guaranteeing its deliciousness! - I am a Chef 😊

p.s I don't add the peas to the Keema when making it cause I don't like them
LuvBarunSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I Never had Keema paav.. :(
LuvBarunSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: preetihere

Gosh!!! Seeing the title, I thought u wanted cook Laxmi for handing those papers to Shyam!!

Omg 🀣 🀣 🀣
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: molten_lava

Hey! u can call me crazy but I actually googled and found Kheema Pav recipeπŸ˜†

Kheema Pav:
Recipe follows:-
Pav- 6
Ground chicken - 16 oz(you can use any type of minced meat)
Chilli powder - 1 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 2tbsp
Garam masla powder - 1 tsp

Cloves -5
cinnaman 1/2 inch stick
cardamom -4 pods
crush these three together.

Onion - 1 large
Green chill - 2
Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup
Mint - 1/4 cup
Tomatoes(chopped ) - 2
Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
Peas - 1 cup
Oil - as needed
Salt - to taste

Marinate the minced meat with chilli powder,turmeric powder,ginger-garic paste,garam masala powder and salt. Heat oil,add crushed spices and green chilli. When it starts to splutter, add onions and fry till golden brown. Add the mince which has been marinated for 1/2 hour. Stir constantly on high flame for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and keep stiring for 3 more minutes. Add peas and little milk if it is too dry. Cover and simmer till done. Add lemon juice for tangy taste. Add coriander and mint leaves and adjust seasonings. Serve hot with toasted pav(chopped red onions and lemon piece by side)

thank you for the recpie...will deffo try...πŸ˜‰
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why baruns wife doesnt pack lunch for him... since she is a good cook...even in d sbs seg (old one) a day out wid barun sobti... he was shown not carrying a dabba... only his gym bag... no wonder he is hungry all d time.
sanaya too said he orders food from outside...she herself carries food from home as the food they get on d sets is very oily.

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
ITS LIKE A VAADA PAV...I GUESS...INSTEAD OF vaada...THErE A KEEMA FRIED OR DEEP FRIED...SANDWICHED B/W 2PAVS...😊
candykrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

🀣🀣🀣

Same thoughts here...!! Mutton...!!
candykrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laap

why baruns wife doesnt pack lunch for him... since she is a good cook...even in d sbs seg (old one) a day out wid barun sobti... he was shown not carrying a dabba... only his gym bag... no wonder he is hungry all d time.

sanaya too said he orders food from outside...she herself carries food from home as the food they get on d sets is very oily.

Same pinch...Even i had d same thought..!! ok leave it he loves his wife so much that he doesnt want to say anythig negative about his lovely wifey...Everything is fair in love n war..!!