Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sukhi...

Thanks minakshi for the update...
epi ws mindblowing...
i ws overjoyed seeing sati in her aadishakti form it ws simply awesome...bt we wl realy miss sati a lot...

Thanks sukhi, the epi was owesome. The Aadi Shakti form was thundering. Will surely miss sati & Mouni was able to create that effect ๐Ÿ‘
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NST1983

[

oh thanks, they have been referncing to Shiv's grief...
seems they are going to call everybody manushya just to get some balance ๐Ÿ˜†
mysterious ways ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

True with their manushya obsession, they will make all the Gods manushya. The qualities they are showing as manushya are the basic elements everyone has. Humans are made of 5 elements. Shivji is made of 36 elements. Sometime the emotion called as human can surface in him, depending on the circumstances. For human Sati the calm Shivji didn't react much. But for the loss of Sati as Aadi Shakti, he lost his other half again. If humanscan be sad & angry. Shivji can be super angry.
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SkyLight

What an Episode!!! I still have goosebumps.

Me too, can never forget that electrifying effect.๐Ÿ˜Š
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I thought that after Sati's demise, Nandi and the Ganas launched an attack on Daksha, but were defeated by the Devas, who were protecting the yagna.  They then went back to Shiva and reported what had happened, and Shiva invoked Virbhadra and Bhadrakali to crack down on Daksha.

The ganas which attacked the yagya venue were Pramath ganas, created by Shivji after creating Veerbhadra. What they showed from appearing in her Aadi Shakti form out of extreme anger is straight out of Devi puran, instead of Mahakaali, the Vikaral roop was shown. Narad leaves the venue & informs Shivji. Bhadrakaali is not mentioned here. A good fight between Vishnuji & Veerbhadra is mentioned. Let's see how much they show out of that. Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blondiexzy

Thank you  Minakshi for a wonderful update.

Today episode was greatest everyone acting was superb especially
 Mouni her acting was brilliant today and our Mohit word can express his performance  as always. 

Thanks, from the performance POV, everyone excelled, it was Mouni's day & Mohit's expressions shows what will come next๐Ÿ˜Š
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhakti2

Thank you so much for  beautiful update - it was so much power in the epi - Sati ki AdiShakti roop and Shivji's terrible pain and withdrawing - Nandi's sorrow and Daksh's idiot nature๐Ÿ˜ก.  Even knowing full what was going to happen i still was feeling amazed at Daksh's almost unmeasurable stubborn pride.  He does not even stop to think his daughter has just burned up herself - only thinks on (precap) that Vishnuji must still be protection of his yagya.

All goats in the world must be running in other direction just to avoid becoming his head.

Very sad part of our story...but now new story begins.  Hats off to Mouni for being a Sati we will always remember in all her human confusion and love.

Thanks again for update!

Very well said Bhakti, it had so much power, which can be felt in the epi.๐Ÿ‘
 Daksh is imposssible, he is heading towards the end of that egohead. Vishnuji is stuck up, he has to protect the yagya, meaning protecting Daksh.
Had the goats known what will happen to one of them they would have been hiding in some safe place in the word under Shivji's protection๐Ÿ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanadhi

Thank you so much i am going to watch online only...

Vanadhi it's a must must watch epi to feel the power of the Aadi shakti๐Ÿ˜Š
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I do hope they do not show Vishnu cutting up Sati's body w/ his discus.  That is something described only in Markandeya Purana, and also, if Sati's body was burnt to the point that it disappeared from there, then that shouldn't even be an option.  From other accounts, once Daksha was killed, Shiva was at peace, but Brahma, Vishnu and the Devas wanted that sacrifice completed, and approached him to get Daksha forgiven.

They will show that. It is part of DP. Shakti peethas can occure only out of Divine Sati's body, not human Sati, that's why they showed the transformation from human to Aadi Shakti form in the end.
Narad's dialogue of Shivji will become human is also mentioned in DP as Shivji's reaction for Sati's body. Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

@minaxi lovely update-i too didnt understand what narad meant by ShivJi becoming human-thank you for the explanation everything seems much more clear now..
im happy they gave Sati-as a character the ending she deserved-some compensation for the hotch potch they did in between...
Mouni was awesum...if she isnt returning to the show,ill surely miss her...but this was surely one awesum episode!!
thank you for the update:)

Thanks Shruti, I too desperately wanted to see Sati's dignified, respectable end.
This was a powerful epi showing what Goddess Aadi Shakti is in reality, though it was only a glimps but was sufficient in the end.๐Ÿ˜Š
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramki1

Thanks for update.. really amazing episode...very sad maa sati no more...Shivji please cut the stupid dhaksh's body into 1 crore pieces...silly fellow goat pathi how dare  he was insulting Shivji...

Thanks. Daksh needs the worst possible punishment, he was one of the reason for Sati's birth & he was the reason for her end too. ๐Ÿ˜ก