Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PopPrincess thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Ye Dil Aashiquana Music

Song Title Music Label Singers Lyricist Music Director Duration Lyrics
Allah Allah (Qawali) Tips Music Films Sonu Nigam, Alka Yagnik, Tauseef Akhtar Sameer Nadeem Saifee, Shravan Kumar NA Y
College Ki Ladkiyan Tips Music Films Udit Narayan Sameer Nadeem Saifee NA N
Dhak Chik Dana Tips Music Films Kumar Sanu, Anuradha Paudwal Sameer Nadeem Saifee NA Y
I Am In Love Tips Music Films Kumar Sanu, Alka Yagnik Sameer Nadeem Saifee NA N
Jab Se Dil Tips Music Films Sarika Kapoor Sameer Nadeem Saifee NA N
Jabse Main Tips Music Films Kumar Sanu Sameer Nadeem Saifee NA Y
Utha Le Jaunga Tips Music Films Kumar Sanu, Anuradha Paudwal Sameer Nadeem Saifee NA Y
Yeh Dil Aashiqana Tips Music Films Kumar Sanu, Alka Yagnik Sameer Nadeem Saifee NA Y

Edited by PopPrincess - 17 years ago
PopPrincess thumbnail

Sangeeta replaces Jividha
   By: Upala KBR
   April 13, 2004

Difficult times: Jividha
A K International, the producer of the TV serial, Zameen Se Aasman Tak, has replaced one of its lead actresses, Jividha with one of their favourites, Sangeeta Ghosh.

Talking about the replacement, one of the producers, Aruna Irani said she had been unhappy about Jividha for a long time. The actress has married producer-director Vimal Kumar's son and it was after she got married that the problems began.

It was a love marriage and apparently he is an aspiring actor too. "During the shooting of my other serial on Zee, Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan, her husband would come to the studios and start hitting her."

Why did she replace her in Zameen Se Aasman Tak? "I was harassed by her a lot. Jividha was bringing her family problems on the sets. She would come on the sets with her face swollen many a time," says Irani. "Her in-laws are dying for money.

Kiran Kumar and Sangeeta Ghosh, who replaces Jividha
They have taken a bank loan in her name and want her to work it off but they don't want her to work also. Her husband doesn't want her to work late or do romantic scenes. So many times he would go come on the sets and they would fight violently.

One day he came on the sets but refused to take her home. She had to lay her head on his feet and beg for his forgiveness and then he agreed. It saddens me to see such things happening to a woman at this day and age."

When confronted with the allegations Jividha sounds quite shocked. She counters, "If Arunaji was so unhappy with me why did she persist with me for six months?

Also after Tum Bin… why did she again take me in Zameen Se…? I don't know why she is talking like this. When I did her serial my time was from 7 am to 7 pm. But then Arunaji forced me to work every day till 11.30-12 am and this I was finding difficult as I am a married woman."

Jividha denies any marital violence or in-law problems. "I am not having any financial problems. My in-laws are comfortably settled and are in the process of producing a film. In fact I have filed a case against Arunaji as she has not settled my claims.

An outstanding due of Rs 60,000 is still to be paid to me by her. I was paid peanuts of only Rs 5000 per day while Sangita (Ghosh) gets paid Rs 15,000 a day. I was cheated."

As a parting shot she says with a note of disillusionment in her voice, "I have decided not to act in TV serials now. I might be acting in our home production." But she refuses to take her husband's name saying he is an actor and starting out so they haven't announced his marriage as yet. "It will spoil his career."

Sangita comes in place of Jividha in the 50th episode on April 26.

PopPrincess thumbnail

Replacement therapy

Sangeeta...Back in the arms of her godmother
Sangeeta…Back in the arms of her godmother

Replacements can sometimes work wonders. Don't believe it, then ask Sangeeta Ghosh, the lady who's replaced Jividha in Zameen Se Aasman Tak. Sangeeta is going ga-ga over an incident at Mumbai's Juhu beach where she went with her family.

A young girl came rushing to her, held her hand and told her that it was a dream come true meeting the star of Zameen Se Aasman Tak. " For a moment I was speechless. The serial has worked wonders for me," says Sangeeta.

She fully credits Aruna Irani for giving her the opportunity. In fact, she says she is twice blessed. The director has convinced her to come back to Desh Main Nikala Hoga Chand which established her as a TV star in the first place.

That apart she is doing the central role in another Star Plus serial yet to be titled. Sangeeta sure is a shining example of the adage that loyalty pays. Considering the way people are leaving Balaji serials, Ekta Kapoor should give Sangeeta a blank cheque offer!

PopPrincess thumbnail
Yeh Dil Ashiqana
Synopsis:
"Yeh Dil Aashiqanaa" is a romantic action story interspersed with liberal doses of villainy and humor and will appeal to all viewers from 5 to 80 Yeh Dil Aashiqanaa is a musical love story set against the backdrop of terrorism.

It is the story of Karan and Pooja who are studying in the same college in Poona. They meet and fall in love and their romance progresses without any problems until one day while going to her brother's house in Mumbai. Pooja's flight is hijacked by a group of terrorists following the arrest of their leader Ashraf-ul-haq malik.

Ironically this hijack has been engineered by Pooja's brother Vijay Varma who is league with the terrorist head Akhmash Jalal. Vijay is unaware of the fact that his beloved sister Pooja is on board the same flight.

When he realizes this, he is unable to do anything as Akhmash forbids him from doing anything that would jeapardies their mission. Karan daringly risks his life and rescues Pooja and the other passengers thus making Akhmash and vijay his enemies.

Akhmash is now out to kill Karan. Vijay refuses the marriage of Pooja and Karan. Pooja runs away with Karan; but they are followed and caught by Akhmash and his men and they are held captive in his den. Akhmash then tries to blackmail the Indian Government by demanding the release of his leader Ashraf-Ul-haq mallik as ransom for the lives of Karan and Pooja.

Song: 1) Yu Mohabbat Se Na Muze Dekha Karo
2) Jabse Main Tumse Mila Hoon
3) Sinay Main Hulchal Hai
4) Ye Dil Aashiqanaa
5) Jise Dil Ka Dushman Samajte Rahe Hai
6) Uthale Jaunga Tujhe Main Doli May
7) Kya Surat Tune Banai

Credits:
Banner: A. K. International
Producer: Aroona Irani
Direction: Kuku Kohli
Story: Kuku Kohli
Dialogue: Tanveer Khan
Screenplay: Cinematography: Baba Azmi
Editing: Sanjay Jaiswal
Sound: Pradeep Suri
Sound-Recodist
Music: Nadeem Shravan
Lyrics: Sameer
Art Direction: Amit Mishra
Choreography: Saroj Khan, Farah Khan
Action: Kala Singh
Stills: Harish Gupta
Costume: Ashley Rebello, Anna singh, Mohsin Nathani, Manish Mlahotra, Neeta Lulla, Vikramk Phadnis
Make-Up: Deepak Shirsagar, Raghu Modak, Sunil Indulkar, Pravin Khatri, Anwar
Processing Lab: Ad Lab (P). Ltd.
Music On: Tips

Cast:
Karan Nath, Jividha, Aroona Irani, Aditya Pancholi, Rajat Bedi, Aroon Bakshi, Mohan Azad, Nupur, Master Smith Seth, Raj Ahuja, and Johnny Lever, Vanashree Joshi, Soma Das, Muskaan, Rochelle, Monteiro, Preeti Singh, shivani Vasani, Vaibhav Jhalani, Vaibhav Core, Sandeep Thakur, Manpreet Singh, Aashu Mohil, Pushkarna, Vishal Khanna
Playback Singer: Kumar Sanu, Udit Narayan, Anuradha Paudwal, alka Yagnik, Sonu Nigam, sunidhi chouhan, Amin Sabri and Fareed Sabri, Sarika Kapoor Tausif Akhtar, Jividha

Selina thumbnail
I'm dont know who she is.. but I'm IN!!
Miss.Netherland thumbnail
tumbinnnnnn
ow lubbb i
me = innn
Miss.Netherland thumbnail
tum mn jahoo kaha !
2 ears agoo

i watch ot
4 pm
PopPrincess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Netherland

tumbinnnnnn
ow lubbb i
me = innn

oh, thanx a lot😃

PopPrincess thumbnail

TELEVISION
No more Director's Special

Jividha: Money troubles
Jividha: Money troubles

It's been a bitter parting of ways amid accusations and counter accusations. First, Jividha was out of Aroona Irani's Tum Bin Jaaon Kahan and now she's been shown the door from her other serial Zameen Se Aasman Tak on Sahara Manoranjan. According to rumours, Aroona accuses Jividha's interfering husband for all her problems. But other reports say Jividha wasn't paid her fee though she was working 15 hours a day. Such is the bitterness that Irani wishes she had never cast her opposite Karan Nath in her film Yeh Dil Aashiqaana. And Jividha reportedly never tires of accusing her of cheating. Whatever the reasons, now Aroona has turned to her favourite actress Sangeeta Ghosh to replace Jividha in Zameen Se Aasman Tak. Initially, Sangeeta was sceptical about playing a bar dancer and doing a daily soap. " But I couldn't say no to Aroonaji," she confides.

So Jividha's loss is Sangeeta's gain, is it?

PopPrincess thumbnail
link: http://www.tribuneindia.com/2004/20040530/spectrum/tv.htm