Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys, for those who've watched Tum Bin Jaaon Kahan and Yeh Dil Aashiquana, and r fans of Jividha i made this fan club. Who wants to be in it?

jividha

Edited by PopPrincess - 17 years ago
Hey PopPrincess, I really don't know the lady your talking about, but I'll join your fan club since your kinda alone! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› Count me in now!

Originally posted by july12_1995

Hey PopPrincess, I really don't know the lady your talking about, but I'll join your fan club since your kinda alone! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› Count me in now!

ok, thanx a lot jaanπŸ˜ƒ

Fan's List:

PopPrincess

july12_1995

Selina

Miss.Netherland

Originally posted by july12_1995

So what do we do here?

post stuff abt her

lolπŸ˜†

YEH DIL AASHIQANA starring Karan Nath, Jividha, Johnny Lever & Rajat Bedi, has been released on DVD by DEI with english subtitles in 16 X 9 Anamorphic Widescreen and Dolby Digital 5.1 Sound. The film is Directed By Kuku Kohli, the music is by Nadeem-Shravan and lyrics by Sameer.
RATING: *

Rebirth saga gets more viewers for Zee
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   November 10, 2003
Vikas Bhalla and Jividha in Tum Bin Jaaoon Kahan on Zee TV
A decade ago, Mrinal Jha co-wrote a book with husband Abhigyan called November Rain, which dealt with the subject of rebirths.

Based on a true-life story, it also dealt with the subjects of planchette and receiving signals from the dead.

Planchette is a heart-shaped board on wheels with a pencil attached that writes messages under supposed spiritual guidance. Explains Jha, "A friend of mine lost his girlfriend in tragic circumstances. He was so overwhelmed with grief β€” as he was to blame for the mishap β€” that he took recourse to planchette to speak to his late girlfriend."

"When My friend started receiving messages from his dead girlfriend, it was quite an overwhelming experience for all of us"
β€” Mrinal Jha, writer of Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan
To several, this may sound highly improbable and straight from Ripley's Believe It or Not.

Agrees Jha, "Only those who have experienced it will know what it all means. I witnessed this from close proximity as a friend was involved.

When the friend started receiving messages from his dead girlfriend, it was quite an overwhelming experience for all of us. That's why I penned it all down in a book."

Now Jha's encounter with planchette is being aired on Aroona Irani's soap Tum Bin Jaoon Kahaan on Zee. The serial is based entirely on her book and Jha herself has worked on the serial's screenplay. "Aroona Irani found the story very touching and decided to make it into a TV series," says Jha.

Tum Bin Jaoon Kahaan revolves around Muskaan (Jividha) and Aryan (Vikas Bhalla) whose love story encounters some tragic twists when Muskaan dies in a road mishap.

The soap went on air last month and now shows Aryan seeking guidance from a guruji and taking recourse to planchette. The serial, aired Sunday to Wednesday at 9.30 pm, also has Aryan receiving messages from Muskaan that she will be reborn.

"The true-life incident, too, had my friend receive a message that the rebirth would take place 10 years later. Call it co-incidence or whatever, the serial with the same subject is being aired after 10 years," says Jha.

Incidentally this soap about reincarnation has also made Zee's channel viewing go up by 20 per cent, claims Apoorva Purohit, president, Zee TV.

"This story has a very interesting subject and when you hear it, you are bound to be moved." Obviously the dead do tell tales.

Entertainment

Tuesday April 13, 2:17 PM

Sangeeta replaces Jividha
By Upala KBR

Difficult times: Jividha
A K International, the producer of the TV serial, Zameen Se Aasman Tak, has replaced one of its lead actresses, Jividha with one of their favourites, Sangeeta Ghosh.

Talking about the replacement, one of the producers, Aruna Irani said she had been unhappy about Jividha for a long time. The actress has married producer-director Vimal Kumar's son and it was after she got married that the problems began.

It was a love marriage and apparently he is an aspiring actor too. "During the shooting of my other serial on Zee, Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan, her husband would come to the studios and start hitting her."

Why did she replace her in Zameen Se Aasman Tak? "I was harassed by her a lot. Jividha was bringing her family problems on the sets. She would come on the sets with her face swollen many a time," says Irani. "Her in-laws are dying for money.

Kiran Kumar and Sangeeta Ghosh, who replaces Jividha
They have taken a bank loan in her name and want her to work it off but they don't want her to work also. Her husband doesn't want her to work late or do romantic scenes. So many times he would go come on the sets and they would fight violently.

One day he came on the sets but refused to take her home. She had to lay her head on his feet and beg for his forgiveness and then he agreed. It saddens me to see such things happening to a woman at this day and age."

When confronted with the allegations Jividha sounds quite shocked. She counters, "If Arunaji was so unhappy with me why did she persist with me for six months?

Also after Tum Bin… why did she again take me in Zameen Se…? I don't know why she is talking like this. When I did her serial my time was from 7 am to 7 pm. But then Arunaji forced me to work every day till 11.30-12 am and this I was finding difficult as I am a married woman."

Jividha denies any marital violence or in-law problems. "I am not having any financial problems. My in-laws are comfortably settled and are in the process of producing a film. In fact I have filed a case against Arunaji as she has not settled my claims.

An outstanding due of Rs 60,000 is still to be paid to me by her. I was paid peanuts of only Rs 5000 per day while Sangita (Ghosh) gets paid Rs 15,000 a day. I was cheated."

As a parting shot she says with a note of disillusionment in her voice, "I have decided not to act in TV serials now. I might be acting in our home production." But she refuses to take her husband's name saying he is an actor and starting out so they haven't announced his marriage as yet. "It will spoil his career."

Sangita comes in place of Jividha in the 50th episode on April 26.

By Joginder Tuteja, November 12, 2001 - 15:37 IST

Karan Rakeshnath had an okay debut with Paagalpan. Though the movie bombed miserably at the box office, he was noticed for his vulnerable looks and fine acting skills. Add to that, the PR skills of papa Rikku Rakeshnath (Madhuri Dixit's secretary) and the the industry knew that there won't be any dearth of offers for the son. Kuku Kohli who has given dramatic actioners like 'Phool Aur Kaante' and 'Suhaag' , kind of re-launches him with 'Yeh Dil Aashiqana' (YDA). Aroona Irani is the producer, whose last production was Govinda starrer 'Anari No. 1'

There is a caption on the album cover "Nadeem Shravan's Best Musical Score"!!! Now how far this is true, we will come to this conclusion after the review that follows. Most of the songs have the feel-good touch of the earlier Nadeem Shravan score. Not that they impart any kind of a 'heard-before' feeling but it is the style of the first half of 90's that is felt throughout and that is what impresses. Check out for 'Jab se Main' by Kumar Sanu and how one gets nostalgic. After a long time, we hear Kumar Sanu for a majority of songs as he sings five out of the nine numbers. This way he makes a sort of comeback with 'Yeh Dil Aashiqana'. Lyrics by Sameer are consistently good throughout.

The title song has very good rhythm which is enough reason to go for YDA. Kumar Sanu and Alka Yagnik sing this duet and the lively choreography makes this song extra enjoyable. The sound of ghungroo here and in 'Utha Le Jayunga' pleases as it does in most of the Nadeem Shravan numbers. The clap effect is another highlight. The song is full of life and entertains. Another version of the title song is sung by Shaan and Jividha. Shaan is again in his youthful best.This version is jazzy and is quite good again. Probably, it is meant to be played when the star cast rolls on.

Newcomer Sarika Kapoor sings the solo 'Jab Se Dil' and has a sweet voice. She sounds like a teenager and hence does full justice to the lead actress who herself is a teenager in the movie. The songs distinctly resembles the earlier compositions of Nadeem Shravan. The same violin effect, the same soothing melody, the same light beats. With the same music, Kumar Sanu sings 'Jab Se Main'. Needless to say, Kumar Sanu has always excelled in such soft romantic numbers like 'Sanson Ki Zaroorat' - Aashique, 'Mera Dil Bhi Kitna Paagal Hai' - Saajan, 'Do Dil Mil Rahe Hain' - Pardes. Same follows for 'Jab Se Main' too.

Udit Narayan gets to sing only one number 'College Ki Ladkiyan' and sad to say, but it is the only weak link in the album. It is a very routine campus song with the hero going for his 'self-tareef' as the only eligible bachelor in the entire universe. Here he supposedly suggests the girls not to spoil their lives by running after him.WOW !! Now that's being MCP at one's best. The song could be the need of the script but only better lyrics and the composition could have justified it.

Qawali 'Allah Allah' is typically Sabri Brothers style. It moves on with good pace and doesn't deviate even once. As in all the qawalis, the tabla beats are dominant throughout. Predictably, the qawali becomes extremely intense toward the end. Sonu Nigam, Alka Yagnik and Tausif Akhtar too chip in a little with that "We-will-always-be-together" emotion.

There was a time when Kumar Sanu, Anuradha Paudwal, Nadeem Shravan and Sameer were a lethal combination (Aashique, Saajan, Dil Hai Ke Maanta Nahin, Sadak etc. etc.) The combination is back with 'Utha Le Jaunga' and 'Dhak Chik Dana'. 'Utha Le Jaunga' is again good on rhythm with tabla and the ghungroo beats. It's about a girl and the guy proposing love to each other and thinking of getting married. 'Dhak Chik Dana' is another fun filled track where the lead pair seem to be having a blast.

'I Am In Love' is melodious. Both Kumar Sanu and Alka Yagnik are soft with their vocals but some female's voice in the background singing the phrase 'I am in love' seriously distracts. Still the rest of the number is good enough to rest away such minor distractions.

Now coming to the cover caption that we spoke of in the start. Well, can't say that the album is Nadeem Shravan's best. There have been memorable ones like Pardes, Aashique, Dhadkan, Saajan before. But still Ye Dil Aashiqana can't be just ignored. It is certainly one of the better efforts by the composers. The entire album has a very much indianised feel throughout and nowhere does the western effect get in the way. Though most of the songs come in the good category, the title song and 'Jab Se Mann' make 'Yeh Dil Aashiqana' a reasonable entry to one' collection. Low price of the album for both the cassette and the CD should further boost it's sales.

Status
Released

Color

C

Release Date

January 18, 2002

Producer

Aruna Irani

Director

Kuku Kohli

Star Cast

Karan Nath...... Karan
Jeevidha...... Pooja
Aruna Irani
Aditya Pancholi...... Akhmash Jalaal
Rajat Bedi...... Vijay Varma (Pooja's brother)
Johny Lever
Vishal Khanna
Aroon Bakshi

Cassettes and CD's on

Tips Music Films

Singers

Sonu Nigam
Alka Yagnik
Tauseef Akhtar
Sarika Kapoor
Udit Narayan
Kumar Sanu
Anuradha Paudwal

Lyricist

Sameer

Music Director

Nadeem Saifee
Shravan Kumar

Choreography

Farah Khan
Raju Khan
Saroj Khan

Art

Amit Mishra

Editor

Sanjay Jaiswal

Dialogue

Tanveer Khan

Processing Labs

Adlabs Films Ltd

Publicity Designs

Studio Link

Story / Writer

Kuku Kohli

By Taran Adarsh, November 13, 2001 - 14:58 IST

Producer Aroona Irani's second feature-film YEH DIL AASHIQANA, directed by Kuku Kohli, is a love story interspersed with liberal doses of action.

YEH DIL AASHIQANAA is set against the backdrop of terrorism. It's the story of Karan (Karan Nath) and Pooja (Jeevidha), who are studying in the same college in Pune. They fall in love and everything seems to be going fine till one day, while visiting her brother in Mumbai, Pooja's flight is hijacked by a group of terrorists, following the arrest of their leader Ashraf-ul-Haq Mallik.

Ironically, this hijack has been engineered by Pooja's brother Vijay Varma (Aditya Panscholi), who is in league with the terrorist head Akhmash Jalal. Vijay is unaware of the fact that his beloved sister is on board the same flight. When he realises this, he is unable to do anything as Akhmash forbids him from doing anything that would jeopardise their mission.

Karan daringly risks his life and rescues Pooja and the other passengers, thus inviting the wrath of Akhmash and Vijay. Akhmash is now out to kill Karan. On the other hand, Vijay puts his foot down when Pooja reveals her intentions of marrying Karan.

Pooja and Karan decide to escape, but they are chased and nabbed by Akhmash and his men and held captive in his den. Akhmash then tries to blackmail the Indian government by demanding the release of his leader Ashraf-ul-Haq Mallik as ransom for the lives of Karan and Pooja.

Does the Indian government bow down to the terrorist's demands? Does Karan succeed in getting Pooja out of the clutches of the terrorists? Are the lovers united?

YEH DIL AASHIQANAA stars Karan Nath, Jeevidha, Aroona Irani, Johny Lever, Aditya Panscholi, Rajat Bedi, Noopur, Mohan Azad and new villain Vishal.

Music: Nadeem-Shravan. Lyrics: Sameer. Cinematography: Baba Azmi. Dialogues: Tanveer Khan. Action: Kala Singh. Art: Amit Mishra. Editing: Sanjay Jaiswal.