Users

Frequent Posters

nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nniks

Who all r still alive after Seeing shiv in tht deadly black shirt πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
I am already dead...πŸ˜›

I am so dead with his wardrobe... and I mentioned in very first second he is looking damn handsome in black shirt... absolutely toned and groom Embarrassed
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey mona welcome back dear...πŸ€— no need to thanks... just my request keep in mind whenever close scenes would come you make VM on bahoon k darmiyaan do piyaar mil rahay hain... I am dying to see both of them closer... I don't know when that day will come...😍
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Very soon we'll need a new banner for BV forum...full of AnSh 😳..katora couple can have a small stamp size pic in tht...πŸ˜›

Edited by nniks - 11 years ago
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
after  this episode i couldn't move but jumped ith hurray it is best of BVtill now loved it  SIDDHARTH SHUKLA HAS GOT DASHING DEBUT AS bv ON TV HE'LL ROCK
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

how many ppl faint..batana jarur...
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noureen_Ansari

hey mona welcome back dear...πŸ€— no need to thanks... just my request keep in mind whenever close scenes would come you make VM on bahoon k darmiyaan do piyaar mil rahay hain... I am dying to see both of them closer... I don't know when that day will come...😍

awww...yes i want a hug scene of AnSh for that VM!☺️ and of course the round round camera work!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
monamie111 thumbnail
@ Khushi...u r awesome😳

i loved everything about him yesterday...his style, his attitude, his cloths, his acting, his eating halua...wow!!! want more AnSh!!! more more and moreee...😍
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hug scenes...πŸ˜†...1st let them talk like frds ..lol and it seems like they will take ages to talk like frds...
hold on frds...πŸ˜†
banner request next month karen!!
monamie111 thumbnail
but they showed so many nonsense "anandi falling and jaggya pakraoing" scene🀒 can't they show one with AnSh?πŸ˜’...can't anandi's dupatta just fly and fall on shiv's head?πŸ˜† why the rainy season is not coming at jetsar!!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ AnSh can forget their umbrella at home and can do a nice eye locking session in the rain☺️ 

yea sab kab hoga!!😭 πŸ˜­

monamie111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Perseus-

Now i understood what VM means!! Thanks for the pm mona. 

Your effort was praiseworthy! Wish there were more of AnSh scenes though..ummm i know we gotta wait for some more time for AnSh scenes. The  tune u selected was awesome(though i  couldn't get the meaning lol)

@ bold underlined...the punch line of the song was..

the moments of pain will be over...
some other life partner (humsafar) will come...

i love the lyrics of this song😍