Weekend Treat- VIRIKA OS- Everlasting Support!

Amii90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello guys!!! Back with this weekend or for most of you early weekday treat; again sorry for delays but according to my schedule, I only find time late sunday evening or around midnight which is monday morning for most of you residing in India. People have been messaging me that I am late for weekend treat but I am not late as this is the only time I get; so expect delays and get accustomed to this time :) Here it is for this week- pretty lame I think but you guys are free to agree on that and critique and comment! 

VIRIKA OS- EVERLASTING SUPPORT

Jeevika was immersed in her thoughts after finishing a phone call, replaying the conversation in her head that she just had with one of her old colleague from Rishikesh School where they used to teach together. She paced back and forth wondering how to go about talking to Viren about all this; moreover how the elders of the family would react to all of this, and if they would grant her permission to pursue her goal. Her train of thoughts was interrupted shortly when Viren walked in the room and placed his keys on the table; he studied her face and within seconds he was able to judge that something is on her mind. He slowly approached and wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her right shoulder as she held onto his hands smiling back at him.

Viren: Kya hua FM ji, aaj kis baat ki fikar ki ja rahi hai
Jeevika: Fikar? Nahi aisa to kuch nahi khas
Viren: Acha? Tumhare chehre se saaf pata chal raha hai ki tum kuch soch rahi ho; abh itna seriously kuch soch rahi ho to kuch na kuch to important hoga na?
Jeevika: Viren Ji, mujhe aapse ek zaroori baat karni hai'' apki permission chahiye thi
Viren: Meri permission? Kis cheez ke liye?

Jeevika narrated him the conversation that she had with her colleague a while ago, who informed her that there has been a new job vacancies available for teachers who are willing to do 6 month degree upgrade program so they can teach higher level of classes. She now turned around to face him to see his reaction to her words.

Jeevika: Viren Ji, agar aapko aur baki gharwalon ko sahi lage to kya main dubara teaching shuru kar sakti hoon? Main chahti hoon ki main yeh 6 months ki study karke apni teaching job resume karloon'.par agar aapko yeh sahi nahi lagta to koi baat nahi.
Viren: Ho hi nahi sakta!
Jeevika: Par Viren Ji'..
Viren: No chance!

Although Jeevika had said that she would accept his decision whatever it may be but she really hoped that Viren would agree and his statement just made her little sad.

Viren smiled seeing her sulking face and he was having fun at her expense.

Viren: Aisa ho hi nahi sakta ki main tumhe permission naa doon

Jeevika's face lit up with a broad smile hearing that from Viren; Viren held her from both of her shoulders.

Viren: Yeh to khushi ki baat hai ki tum apni job dubara resume karna chahti ho aur voh bhi study ke saath; is main mujhe bhalan kya aitraaz ho sakta hai.
Jeevika: Par Viren Ji baki gharwale'..Dada Ji?
Viren: I am sure voh bhi mana nahi karenge par phir bhi tumhari tasalli ke liye hum unse baat kar lete hain'.aao chalo''
Jeevika: Are abhi? Pehle aap fresh to ho jayiye; maine bhi aate hi aapko baaton main uljha diya
Viren: Are voh sabh to hota rahega'.lets go!

They both walked out to the main hall where everyone was seated and were chatting over evening tea and snacks.

Viren: Uhh.. Dada Ji, Badi Maa, Maa'.humain apse kuch baat karni thi'.actually Jeevika ko
Dada Ji: Haan kaho beta kya baat hai?

Jeevika slowly narrated them the whole story wishing to pursue her career along with finishing her teaching course and awaited their response.

Dada Ji: Beta, tum to janti ho ki is ghar main koi bhi apni padhayi yaan career ko itna seriously le to usse sabhse zayada khushi mujhe milti hai; aur mujhe khushi hai ki tum bhi aage padhkar job karna chahti ho. Bahut acha khayal hai aur meri permission aur mera ashirwad dono tumhare saath hain
Swamini: Bauji bilkul theek keh rahe hain, Jeevika. Humain isse koi aitraaz nahi hai
Vanshika: Beta, bahut acha kiya jo tumne yeh karne ka socha'. Tum zaroor apna course karo aur apne career par dhayan do, hum sabh bahut khush hain tumhare is faisle se.

Jeevika was elated to hear this and she got everyone's blessings as they all wished her best of luck to commence her study. Later, both Viren and Jeevika were in their room and Jeevika called her colleague ensuring her that she would be joining her for the course. She hung up and walked towards Viren who was just standing there seeing how she happy and excited was for her new ambition.

Jeevika: Kya hua, aap mujhe aise kyun dekh rahe ho?
Viren: Tumhare chehre ki muskurahat ko dekh raha hoon''waise sabhko to thank you keh diya lekin mera thank you kahan hai, sabhse pehle to maine hi permission thi tumhe, nahi?
Viren smirked and Jeevika smiled back knowing his intentions; she went close to him and placed a soft kiss on his cheek making him smile like anything.

Jeevika: Thank you, pati dev ji! Aur yeh muskurahat ki wajah bhi aap hi hain; main bahut khush hoon.
Viren: I am sure you will do superb!

Jeevika explained to him that she would just have to study at home and prepare for various exams which will occur at the end of the 6 months for which she would have to go to Delhi for a week. Viren ensured her that he will do all the formalities for her and that she should focus on her studying for the next 6 months. Slowly 6 months passed away and it was only 2weeks till the exam; Jeevika had been putting in more hours into her daily studying schedule as she was ensured by Vanshika and others that they can take care of the household work and that she should focus on her exams for her now. It was almost 9 PM when Viren walked in the room with 2 cups of fresh hot steaming coffee; Jeevika looked up and smiled to herself seeing that Viren knew exactly what she needed at this moment. Viren came and sat across her on the sofa and handed out one of the cups to her.

Viren: Here we are! Garma garam coffee! Yeh sabh chodo baad main karlena, enjoy your coffee!
Jeevika sighed and pushed her books and other reading material out of the way for a little while. She took the first sip and her body seemed to relax instantly; perhaps it was touch of love, she thought to herself.

Jeevika: Thank You, Viren Ji! This is just what I needed!
Viren: Banda apki khidmat main har waqt haazir hai'.yeh coffee to kuch bhi nahi! Acha maine tumhari Delhi ki tickets book kardi hain aur hotel booking bhi'.main zaroor chalta tumhare saath par yahan mera zaroor case hai''but I will come there to pick you up!
Jeevika: Koi baat nahi Viren Ji, aapka kaam bhi to important hai.

They chatted till they finished their coffee and Viren went to put away the coffee cups back in the kitchen whereas Jeevika resumed her work.

Viren: Jeevika, bahut raat ho chuki hai''baaki kal karlena abh so jao
Jeevika: Bas Viren Ji thoda sa kaam aur hai, main jaldi so jaungi I promise. Aap so jayiye main bahar study main chale jaati hoon, yahan light main apko neend nahi aayegi
Viren: Nahi its ok tum yahi baith kar padho, main so jaaonga par haan not too late, ok?

Jeevika nodded and Viren kissed her forehead wishing her goodnight before retiring to bed only to wake up 4 hours later to see Jeevika still working. He got up and walked upto her, standing close to her waiting for her to break out from her study mode and notice him. Jeevika turned around after few seconds and she saw the look on Viren's face which made her want to smile but she resisted according to the situation.

Jeevika (slowly): Voh Viren Ji'..
Viren: Kya kaha tha maine tumse? Time dekh rahi ho kya ho raha hai? Raat ke 1 baj rahe hain aur tum abhi tak jag rahi ho; agar main nahi dekhta to shayad subah tak aise hi baithe rehti tum. Chalo bas abh ho gaya, utho!

He packed up her stuff and put it in a pile signaling her to walk to the bed; seeing Jeevika not moving, he had no other choice.

Viren: Aise nahi manogi tum

Before she could say or do anything, Viren lifted her and took her to the bed putting a blanket on top of her. Jeevika was smiling inside seeing his love and concern for her coveted under his slight anger. She rubbed her eyes, studying in a dim light sure did impact them, and could not help pressing her forehead due to headache; Viren was about to slip under the blanket when he see Jeevika doing that.

Viren: Kya hua? Sar main dard hai?
Jeevika: Bas aise hi thoda sa, subah tak theek ho jayega
Viren gave her 'I knew it' look and got out to grab a balm for her headache.
Jeevika: Viren Ji, iski koi zaroorat nahi hai apne aap theek ho jayega, aap please so jayiye. Waise hi maine apki neend disturb kardi
Viren: Shhh'bilkul chup chap lete raho!

Jeevika gave up knowing he was not going to listen; she laid there with her eyes closed enjoying the massage on her forehead. Viren slowly moved his fingers applying the balm and massaging her head and within no time, Jeevika had fallen asleep. He fixed her blanket and switched off the lights to catch up on his sleep as well. Next week was the crunch time; Jeevika had finished preparing for exams and it was the finally the day for her to leave for Delhi. She was packing her last minute things whereas Viren was also getting ready to go for work; Virat was to drop her off to the airport.

Viren: So, all set?
Jeevika: I think so
Viren: Are I am sure you will do just fine; tumne kuch zayada hi padh liya hai. All the best aur apna khayal rakhna; I will miss you aur tum bhi mujhe zayada miss mat karna'.and focus on exams ok? Tumne itni mehnat ki hai I am sure you will clear this. Now can I get a hug before you leave me here alone for a week?

Viren opened up his arms and Jeevika engulfed herself tightly in his arms with a teary smile; Viren kissed her forehead.

Viren: I love you!
Jeevika: I love you too, Viren Ji and I will miss you!
Viren: Me too par sirf ek hafte ki to baat hai and come back with positive results! Abh chalein, bahar sabh wait kar rahe honge.

Jeevika nodded and they headed out; Jeevika greeted everyone and took their blessings and left with Virat. Viren wished her goodbye as they drove past him. Shortly after, they reached the airport and Virat checked in the luggage etc for Jeevika.

Virat: Allright, Bhabhi here we are! All the best! And don't worry aap jab aaoge tab Bhai yahan hoga apko lene ke liye; hum apke saath voh bhai wala trick nahi karenge unhe car main bithakar

Virat smirked making Jeevika smile and blush at the same time.
Jeevika: Thank You, Virat!! Aur tum bhi apna khayal rakhna aur apne bhaiya ka bhi
Virat: Don't worry, I will for sure. Aap khayal rakhiyega. Bye!
Jeevika: Bye!

Virat hugged his bhabhi wishing her goodbye and left the airport. Upon reaching Delhi, Jeevika checked into her hotel and upon freshening up, she completed forms & official formalities registering for her exam next morning. Around evening, she retired back to her hotel room and found it weird & lonely to have dinner by herself; this was the first time that she had been alone for these many days in different city and especially after marriage it all made it even more hard for her to adjust. After finishing dinner, or whatever little that she ate, she laid down in bed and called Viren.

Viren: Jee madam ji kahiye
Jeevika: Kaise hain aap Viren Ji? Aur apki meeting kaisi rahi aaj?
Viren: Meeting achi rahi aur main bhi acha hoon... infact kafi acha hoon
Jeevika: Acha? Aisa kya ho gaya?
Viren: Shaadi ke baad pehli baar itne dino ki azaadi mili hai beewi jo nahi hai... feel like bachelor!

Jeevika laughed at his comment.

Jeevika: To phir yeh hafta ache se enjoy kar lijiye kyunki phir mere wapis aane par apki azaadi khatam hone wali hai
Viren (laughed): Anyways, tum kaisi ho? Kaisa raha sabh kuch aaj?
Jeevika: Sabh theek tha...acha Viren Ji abh main rakhti hoon subah jaldi uthna hai exam ke liye
Viren: Haan you need good night sleep! Don't worry sabh acha hoga! Good luck, love you! Goodnight!
Jeevika: Goodnight Viren Ji!

This was their conversation which became more of a routine for the week that Jeevika was there in Delhi; she would call Viren every night to update him regarding her exam and other things. It was finally saturday evening when Jeevika would be heading home; more than being at the fact that her exams had ended, she was elated to go home- to Viren! And Viren felt likewise; he departed Chandigarh well before time to ensure that he reaches Delhi on time so they can come back together. Jeevika checked out from her hotel and called Viren to inform that she is on her way to the airport and Viren replied saying that he would wait for her at the check-in counter. Finally around 6 PM, after 7 days, they saw each other and an automatic smile crept on both of their faces. 

Viren stood there waving at her and Jeevika paced herself walking towards him; Viren opened up his arms and Jeevika accepted his hug openly tightly crushing into him. They stood in that posture for few minutes till Jeevika realized that they have become a sight for others to see; she whispered "Viren Ji, chodiye sabh log dekh rahe hain" to hear Viren's reply, "dekhno do, itne dino baad main apni beewi se mil raha hoon, koi mazak hai yaar". Jeevika smiled hearing his smile and hid herself seeking shelter in his chest; finally they broke apart and stood across each other simply lost in each other. They were interrupted by the loud airport announcement that announced check in for their flight; they walked hand in hand and boarded their flight. Jeevika rested her head on Viren's shoulder throughout the entire flight and their silence substituted their unsaid emotions as they headed back home together!

**IMP** There WON'T BE ANY weekend treat for this coming week; have an extremely busy schedule for this week especially weekend, I probably won't even get a chance to watch the show this week or get a chance to be anywhere near my laptop! So, next week there won't be any weekend treat and hopefully I can compensate that somehow in other week's weekend treat! Thank You :)**

Edited by Amii90 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kryanian08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
such a sweet OS!!!! πŸ˜Š would love to see this track in the drama
Aqibaa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow..loved it... would love to c something like this in d show...
will miss ur update next week..bt its okk.. n thnks for d pm..
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!! Its too goodπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Loved it...Thanks for ur PM...
EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww...😊 soo cute!!! keep up the good workπŸ‘πŸΌ
thnx for the pm!!
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing!!!! Too good... pls PM me wen u update the next weekend VIRIKA Treat!!!
sajanfan004 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

excellent work! and its ok if you vcant update this week! no problem!

Thank You so much for the PM!
and i loved the update simple and sweet! well, thats what virika is all about!
Do update a loonnng OS next to next week as the replacement of this weeks os!

--sajanfan004
-Deeps- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing ! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Add me to your PM list.. πŸ˜Š
romanticgurl070 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thnx a lot for the week end treat
feeling sad that there won't be any week end for this week
but yes work come first
no problem, i'll read your previous os all over again
2189mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey i jus love ur weekend virika treats..cud u give me the link to ur other works plz..n plz pm me wen u update next.