Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SongsOf_Silence thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Eee I love this!!!! *jumps up and down* ๐Ÿ˜† The story has had a really great start so far Grace and I am already loving it! Quite intrigued to know how they would say goodbye to their past and take steps towards each other *excited muh* Really liked the overall setting.. how gradually over the span of 2 years they are slowly getting used to each other.. taking steps towards each other albeit very small ones which is so real! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ on that! Really liked the whole scene between Prem Sanjana and Heer and her boyfriend.. both are scared of letting go afraid that they would be betraying the people they once loved so much.. its just natural to feel that way. Liked how you handled it there.. I am quite looking forward to the rest of the story because recently em very much into two people having shady bad pasts/ relationships and are falling in love once again.. they are scared and apprehensive but they move on and let go nevertheless.. but majorly what interests me most and perks up my interest is that slow progress.. the small things that start to mean so much more and how it just happens with nothing OTT unreal thing happening, you know what I mean ๐Ÿ˜† Sooo update soon! Em waiting and thanks for the pm! 

Love
Hiba
Edited by SongsOf_Silence - 11 years ago
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love, love love whn u gave us *suprise OS *!!!

thank u sooo muccchhh๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!! u rock Graceeeโญ๏ธ

the starting is super duper awesumeee๐Ÿ˜Š!!!

for the first time, happy for sanjana tht she died before she makes an entry ๐Ÿ˜†!!!

prem n heer are so awesume parents for Suraj, the way their handling each n everythin for him, is soo cuteee๐Ÿ˜!!!!

thank u kulraj-kiran for takin out kids to Disney because thts the way premeer love will blossomโ˜บ๏ธ!!!

premeer thinkin abt giving a a step to their relationshippp...and i know they will do awesume coz they already care so much for each otherrr๐Ÿ˜Š!!!

heer is already an amazing housewife, daughter-inlaw n bhabhi in the house n plus prem tooo๐Ÿ˜‰

waiting for the next parttt... thanks for the PM!!

please update soonn...waitinggg!!!!
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
do continue soon
thanks for the pm
harshitideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
awesome ๐Ÿ‘grace niceee concept๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and Thanks for the Pm
interstingg onee waiting to know what happens next
Pleasee update next part soon as possible
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿค— I LOVE YOU!
Honestly you write the BEST premeer OSs!
It was so adorable and cute and just very entertaining to read!
Please please please do continue soon!
sowmya18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
upate soon di..waiting for an update..

btw, plss update ur ff too..:)
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another awesome piece of work by you...๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Wow, I really love your stories, be it an OS or a SS or a FF. You are truly awesome. 

What I liked in this OS is that the story is close to reality and the way the relation is progressing is so real. The problems and the total emotional turmoil that they are going through, the feeling of guilt, of betrayal is so painful and your writings depict that wherever necessary.  I really love this quality of yours'. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Moreover, when the mother's day is going on and the atmosphere is some what like that, I am loving the relation b/w Heer and Suraj...you know the awwing feel. ๐Ÿ˜

And, Prem's family is sooo sweet and so cute. I am loving the support they are giving to both of them. But, off-course...Kuldi is really being naughty. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐ŸคฃAnd Preet ๐Ÿ˜...hmm, I hav always loved his character, he is so awesome and cool. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Overall, I am super-loving ๐Ÿ˜› this OS and I am really hoping from all my heart to get an update really really soon. *Praying* Hope that the next time I log in, I get a mail having a subject reading - "OS : Teri Ore UPDATED"...๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

Till then, take care and thank you for the PM. ๐Ÿ˜Š

P.S. - I forgot to mention that I really really really really really really L-O-V-E your extremely long updates. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Keep it up and do keep updating us with long long updates. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by -Shwetasri- - 12 years ago
Smart_Baby thumbnail
Different concept. loved it. do update soon
-Xpress- thumbnail

that was an awesome concept...

looking forward to the next part..

tahnks for the pm..

take care
Ms.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail